Samantha's First Experience Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer whispered in my ear, "I've wanted you too."

Jennifer followed up by saying, "During college I experimented with women, but never full-on lesbian sex. However, after Wayne screwed me around, I decided to swear off men and only want women."

Jennifer stated, "The night I ran into you I was out looking for someone new to date, but after seeing you again, I believe it was destiny we reconnected."

The cab arrived at her place and we went inside. Jennifer offered me some wine and we stood outside on her balcony. We stared out at the night sky arm in arm. The gentle breeze blowing softly on our hair and dresses.

Jennifer faced me and our eyes met as they had on the dance floor, this time she did lean in and we had our first kiss. It was soft and gentle at first with our lips just touching. As the kiss proceeded our mouths opened and our tongues met for the first time. Her hand still wrapped around my waist while her other hand touched her face. I caressed the back of her flowing blonde hair as our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. Jennifer broke from her kiss and kissed the side of my neck and my ear, pulling me in closer to her. As she pulled back, our eyes met again and we went back in for another kiss. I grabbed her ass as I felt her hands nearing my breast. The passion was intense. My pussy tingled, the butterflies were swirling and all I wanted to do was start taking off her clothes. We decided it was best to head back inside. As we walked through her apartment, Jennifer set our wine glasses on the table and she led me by the hand to her bedroom.

We stopped at the edge of the bed and kissed more. Our hands rubbing up and down each other's body, our breaths thickening, light moaning coming from our mouth. Jennifer whispered "I'm glad you're here, I want you so bad."

I felt Jennifer's hand slide down the front of my dress and grab my left breast. My head leaned back in pleasure, as my hand squeezed her ass. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted this so bad. As we kissed, I felt her fingers caress my nipple getting it hard, her warm soft hands cupped my breast. I unzipped the back of her dress and rubbed my hand up and down her exposed skin. Her skin was so soft. Jennifer's free hand rubbed up and down my hips. Jennifer pulled away, slid her arms out and let the dress fall to the floor. Her body was amazing. She was wearing a lacy bra with matching black panties. Her plump breasts filling her bra, her perfect legs. I stood in amazement as Jennifer reached back and unhooked her bra, her tits popping out. They were fucking incredible! I never felt such a rush of adrenaline as I did at that moment.

I had never been attracted to a woman, let alone standing here looking at her breasts and her sexy body wanting to make love to her. But today I did. I reached out and cupped her left breast. I leaned in and kissed her bare chest working my way down and across her tits. I put her sexy light brown nipple in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it. Her hands on the back of my head and neck. I pulled away and slid my dress up and over my head and quickly unsnapped my bra. Jennifer's eyes grew wide open as I exposed my tits. Jennifer immediately started sucking on my breast, using her other hand to pull, twist and tweak my other nipple. The sensations spread throughout my body. I can feel her long hair against my skin, her mouth and hand on my tits, her breath against my chest. My pussy dripping with wetness.

As Jennifer stood up, we pulled each other in for another keep passionate kiss. Our mouths wide open, tongues swirling around in each other's mouth, our tits pushing up against each other out hands grasping and rubbing each other's asses. I was wondering if she was as wet as I was. I slid my hand down across her chest, stomach and down the outside of her panties. I felt the curve of her pussy as my hand dipped further down. Jennifer's hand quickly did the same to me. We stood there rubbing each other's pussy over the panties, deep in a kiss. I finally mustered the courage and slid my hand down into her panties. It took my breath away. I felt a bit of hair, but the rest was smooth soft skin.

As I reached all the way down, she was soaking wet and open. I rubbed my hand up and down her wet pussy lips, just as I had imagined in my masturbation fantasy. Jennifer's hand quickly slid down my panties, almost making me cum instantly. I pulled away and whispered "Take me."

I felt her fingers rubbing my clit as I was letting my hand get soaking wet with her juices. Jennifer slid her finger into me, I gasped. Wow what a feeling to be engaged in a passionate deep kiss with my hand rubbing her wet pussy as she is sliding her finger in and out of me. I slid my finger into her and she began moaning. We stood there kissing deeply and moaning while fingering each other.

I was so sacred, so nervous, but so hot, horny and turned on. My heart was racing, but I was enjoying every minute of this. Jennifer and I climbed onto her bed. I laid on top of her as we continued kissing and touching each other. I didn't know what to do first, should I suck on her breast, rip those panties off? Take mine off? Jennifer and shifted and were laying side to side, facing each other both of our hands down each other's panties, rubbing and fingering each other. She brought me to my first orgasm rather quickly as I was lifting my leg allowing her hand more access to my pussy. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to see her completely naked.

I got on my knees in front of her as she rolled onto her back, I reach down with both hands to her outer hips, grasped those panties and slowly slid them off of her. She lifted her ass as I slid them completely came off. I had my first sight of her hot, sexy pussy. I was in awe and astonishment of the moment. She had a little patch of hair on the top, but the remainder was shaved. I managed to slide my panties down and off as I stared down over her body. I was dripping wet! My pussy was throbbing to be fucked and my ass was begging for attention. I opened Jennifer's legs further and started kissing her left leg below her knee. I watched her hand slide up and down her pussy as I slowly kissed down her inner thigh. Her eyes screaming take me, as her smile was ear to ear. I was about to eat pussy and I was so excited for it.

I finally got low enough and laid down on my stomach between her legs. I had never seen, kissed or played with another woman before, so I didn't know what to do. I started by softly putting my lips on her clit, just below her hair line. I softly and cautiously stuck my tongue out and lightly licked her clit. I was nervous and hesitant, but when I heard Jennifer moan, I knew I was doing something right. I swirled my tongue around her clit, feeling her wetness on my chin. I licked her from her clit down to her wide-open pussy. I tasted her wetness. I hadn't tasted anyone's pussy before, except my own off my fingers and now I was face deep between her legs.

I just kept licking up and down her lips listening to her moan, picking up on the areas she liked more. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted her to eat me out. Jennifer kept begging me not to stop. I thought back to the lesbian porn I had watched and was trying to do what the girls were doing. I focused on sucking her clit and slowly slid a finger into Jennifer. She gasped, her hips starting to thrust back and forth. I was doing it! I was eating her out, fulling a fantasy and about to make her cum. Jennifer's hips moved back and forth faster, as I slid a second finger into her. She was moaning loudly and enjoying every minute of it.

All my fears and concerns slipped away as I began to really enjoy working her pussy and making her scream in pleasure. Jennifer started screaming, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum" and within seconds I felt her orgasm all over my fingers.

It was incredible!

After she finished cumming, Jennifer pulled me up to her and I laid on top of her as we kissed deeply. She was sweating and breathing heavily. Jennifer rolled me over onto my back and, smiled and said, "My turn."

Jennifer kissed her way down my neck and chest to my tits, stopping to kiss, suck and tease my nipples. She kissed her way down my stomach and past my hips to my awaiting pussy. She positioned herself between my legs and slowly started kissing my inner thighs. Finally, her mouth hit my pussy. I let out a small scream. OMG, I was so waiting for this. I felt her tongue swirl around my clit and slide in-between my lips. She slid her tongue as deep and as far into me as she could. She was incredible.

I arched my back as she licked up and down my soaking wet pussy. I laid back and just enjoyed every minute of Jennifer licking me. Her tongue did things and hit spots I didn't know existed. OMG she's amazing!!! I felt her slide a finger deep inside me and twirl it around, then a second, sending shivers up my spine. Jennifer was working my clit with the tip of her tongue as her fingers slid in and out of me deeply. I was going to cum and cum quickly. Jennifer, "You're going to make me cum I cried out!"

She pulled her mouth away from my clit and said, "That's my plan."

Her mouth returned to my clit and I heard the loud sucking sounds she was making as her fingers kept pounding in and out of me. I was grabbing both my tits, cupping and manipulating them. My mouth wide open in pleasure, looking down watching Jennifer's face in-between my legs. It wasn't long until I came all over her face. My hips lifted up and my screams were loud and squeaky as I came on her fingers. Jennifer slowly kept sliding her fingers in and out of me as I was finishing my orgasm and coming back down from this orgasmic high. She withdrew her fingers and kissed her way back up to my face and put her fingers in my mouth, allowing me to lick my pussy juice off of her fingers. She kissed me deeply as we shared the taste of each other. My heart was racing and I was gasping for air. I had cum hard with men but never like this with a woman. Jennifer and I laid in each other's arms, sweaty, still wet and spent from our orgasm and overdue anticipation, softly kissing and touching, but our night wasn't over.

Jennifer and I laid cuddle together for a while naked, softly petting and caressing each other. There wasn't much talk but a million things were going through my mind. I could feel her warm hand rubbing up and down my body as I was rubbing hers. Jennifer and I looked into each other's face and softly went back to a deep passionate kiss. Before long the soft warm kiss had become deep, passionate and excited. I was getting tuned on again and so was she. Jennifer left my arms and kissed her way back down to my pussy. She pushed my legs up to my chest and with great force and confidence made one big long lick from my asshole to my clit. This sent shivers up my spine. Jenifer's face dove right back into my open pussy with her tongue, I was already moaning loudly. Her saliva getting me wetter than before.

Within seconds she stopped licking me and swung around. Her leg swung over my body and before I knew it, she edged back and put her pussy right over my face. The view was erotic. Her head dipped down and she started swirling her tongue on my clit, as I pulled her pussy down to my mouth and began sucking on her. We were in a 69 and I fucking loved it. I couldn't contain my desires, especially as Jennifer was licking my pussy and I hers working on round two. I let my tongue just swirl around every inch of her hot wet pussy. It wasn't long until we both inserted our fingers back in each other's pussies and were licking and sucking each other to another orgasm. I was in pure heaven. I could feel her pussy juice running down my chin and neck, I was tasting her, all while she was face deep making me soaking wet.

It wasn't long until we both orgasmed again. Her first, then me moments later. After she came, I just sat staring at her wet sexy pussy, just tasting her cum on my lips. I was in awe. Jennifer finally climbed off of me and laid her head down my chest. We talked and cuddled a bit more, but I didn't know what was next. Do I spend the night? Should I get up and go?

As Jennifer was dozing off, I told her, "I had to go", I made up an excuse that I had a family function in the morning and I needed to go. I just slid my dress back on placing my bra and panties in my purse. I left the room quietly just taking a moment to stare back at Jennifer who was falling asleep on her side, back to me with her perfect ass in full view. I let myself out and made my way home. I had never driven home panty less before and surely never drove home late night after having lesbian sex. This is a night I would never forget. But that's when the fears snuck back in...

I was home quickly, threw on my long t-shirt and hit the bed. I lay there thinking about our night. What we said to each other, what we did to each other. Was I Bi-Sexual now? Was I a lesbian? Was she going to call me tomorrow? Should I call her? Would I do this again? All my questions would be answered, just not tonight. My body was spent and I was exhausted from all my orgasms and the alcohol. I drifted off to sleep...

To be continued...

12