Samantha's First Experience Pt. 05

Story Info
A continuing lesbian story.
4.7k words
4.6
20k
18

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha part 5

Our three-month Anniversary.

Please read part 1 -- 4 before reading this.

Spring break has come for both of us. Jennifer and I have been a constant item since our first night over Christmas break. The weekend just before spring break is our 3-month anniversary. We try to plan a weekend away, but with all the spring break activities, we can only find an open room from Saturday night until Sunday morning at an exclusive spa hotel up the coast. Instead of hanging around the house for our special weekend, we decide to book the room in West Coast Beach and drive a few hours to spend at least one night away. We book a suite and decided we would like to do a host of the spa treatments, facials, massages and all the amenities we can fit in during our time there. It's hard for me lying to my family about "just going on spring break up the coast with my friend Jen" instead of telling them I'm in love or at least sexual lust with a woman, but now is not the right time. My mom and dad would lose their shit if they knew I was having sex with a woman and not making love to a man. Hell, they'd probably lose their shit, knowing I suck dick and take it in the ass. So, to tell them I have been eating pussy for three months and falling in love with Jennifer would probably give them both strokes.

I don't think Jennifer has come out to her family either. She told me when this all started, she was swearing off men completely. I don't know if that's still the case. I wonder sometimes if we broke up would she date women or go back to me. Either way I don't really care and it doesn't concern me. I never thought I'd be in this situation and I how things are going. I love when I get to see her. I love seeing her smile. I love when I get random texts from her throughout the day. How happy I am when I see her. How it lifts my mood when she tries to lift my spirits after a bad day. Let alone the times we spend together cuddling on the couch or making love. I'm still not sure if my heart is in this 100%, at least to be fulltime lesbian, but I sure do love her, care for her and want to be with her. So, when we talked about getting away, I jumped at the chance. And if we continue this relationship or want to make it permeant, then her and I will have to tell everyone and hope they understand.

Out day finally arrives --

Jennifer picks me up and we take the drive up the coast. The weather is turning warmer, the ocean and scenery along the drive is gorgeous and I am glad we are getting away. We arrive in at the hotel and check in. Our room is stunning. It has a full kitchen, with breakfast nook, a full front room and a separate private bedroom. A king bed, private bathroom, with Jacuzzi tub and a balcony overlooking the ocean. It is amazing. I stand at the sliding glass door when Jennifer walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me. She whisper's in my ear, "I'm glad we did this."

I reply, "I am too."

After a brief nap, we head down for our first of our appointments at our couples' massage. We are escorted to a private dressing room and are asked to wear bikini bottoms and tops and nothing else. After changing, the hostess escorts us to our massage room where we are in the room at the same time, but on separate tables. Jennifer and I are both being massaged by two women. My masseuse is a younger white girl, who is wearing dark tight yoga pants with her polo work shirt, she had short brown hair and average sized breast, but is not exceptionally attractive. I can see the outline of her pussy through her pants and as far as I can see either she is wearing no panties, or a very silky thong. Jennifer is being massaged by a middle-aged Filipino lady, who has her long brown hair up in a pony tail. She is wearing nursing style scrubs and her work polo and looks like she has bigger tits, but age and gravity has taken its toll. She is still very attractive and about 25 years older than us or her counterpart.

We lay flat on out stomachs as their oily hands work up and down the back of our legs, backs and shoulders. As the comfort of this girls' hands relieve my strained muscles, my mind drifts off to an unexpected lesbian encounter. I start wondering if the masseuse knows Jennifer and I are dating? I wonder if she has ever gotten turned on by massaging a woman, she found attractive? Does she know if she ever turned anyone on? Every time her hand slides up between my legs working my muscles, I want her to go further and get closer to my pussy, teasing me, making me hot and horny. My sexual fantasy proceeds to take over and in my thoughts, I visualize Jennifer's masseuse leaning over Jennifer's body, kissing her passionately. I see the masseuse sliding Jennifer's bikini off and is rubbing up and down her legs hitting her ass cheeks and her pussy. I visualize the masseuse, slide her own pants off, pull off her top and I see her standing there in her black bra and panties. I visualize the masseuse climbing up on the table in-between Jennifer's legs, lean down and start eating Jennifer's ass and pussy out. The Filipino masseuse uses her tongue to bring Jennifer to orgasm, all while she's rubbing her clit bringing herself to orgasm as pleases Jen. I visualize Jennifer looking over at me in absolute awe that her masseuse is pleasing her orally. How wet she is becoming and how close to orgasm she is. How shocked but glad her masseuse is working her pussy while I watch her being pleasured.

I visualize my masseuse and I watching the spectacle getting tuned on ourselves. I see my masseuse rubbing her pussy over her yoga pants, just in awe of watching her counterpart eat my girlfriend out. I see her slide her hand down her pants, letting out a shrieking moan as her fingers hit her wet pussy lips. I visualize her turning her attention onto me and feel her start lowering my bikini bottom, pouring more oils along the top of my legs, rubbing it upwards and along my wet pussy, getting ready to finger fuck me as Jennifer watches me being pleasured as she is being pleasured. Just like our night with Ashley, the thoughts of another in the bedroom with us has got me overly excited. As my fantasy continues, my masseuse fingers me deeply sliding her oiled-up fingers deep in and out of me as I moan in pleasure. She rolls me over and puts me on my back and slides down her pants. I was right, she wasn't wearing panties and her tight little young shaved pussy looks hot. I visualize her climbing up on the table, resting her pussy right on my face allowing me to lick and suck her to her first orgasm. My mouth covered in her wetness as she grinds her pussy lips along my face. I visualize all of us eventually climbing onto the floor each taking turns licking, sucking and fingering each other to orgasm. Just as I start to get extremely turned on and soaking wet, I hear Jennifer's voice, "Samantha, are you ok?"

In a louder voice, "Samantha, are you okay?"

I snap back to reality, "Huh, Yes, what?"... "Why?..." "What?"

Jennifer says, "You were starting to mumble out loud."

"Sorry", I replied. "This massage is releasing a lot of tension."

Jennifer smiled at me, places her head back down and we both just continue enjoying our massages until our time was up. I almost felt embarrassed. I wondered if I moaned anything out that was understandable. As we walked out and headed down the hallway to the dressing room to change back into regular clothes, my pussy was tingling. All those thoughts came back and I needed to cum. When the door closed behind us; Jennifer smiled and asked me, "Did that massage turn you on?"

"OMG yes it did. That's why I was mumbling, I was day dreaming of sex."

I couldn't wait any more, I was so horny and needed to get off. And even though it wasn't the right place or time, I had to have Jennifer right there. I pushed Jennifer up against the make-up table / counter that was there and kissed her deeply. She wanted to resist because we were in a changing room, but soon realized, she was just as turned on as I was. I ripped Jennifer's bikini top off and dove in at her tits. I sucked her nipples hard and deep, swirling my tongue around them. Jennifer's head leaned back, breathing heavy as she placed her hands on the back of my head. I spun Jennifer around and leaned her over the make-up table, so she could see herself in the mirror. I got down on my knees and pulled her bikini bottom down. I started pulling, pushing and manipulating her ass cheeks. I softly kissed her ass cheeks and ran my hand ran up and down in-between her legs, back and forth across her pussy, getting her wet. I wanted to be that Filipino masseuse in my fantasy and without hesitation, I stuck my tongue right in-between Jennifer's ass cheeks and started licking her asshole.

Jennifer lurched forward at first, surprised by my actions, but slowly rested back down as my tongue swirled around her asshole making it wet. Jennifer reached back placing her hand on the top of my head, assisting me in eating her ass. I licked and sucked it like I had done to her pussy a dozen times. I licked up and down it, stopping to look at her hot ass only to push her cheeks further apart and dive right back in. As much sex as we've had, I had never eaten Jennifer's ass out first, so this was new to both of us. I reached down and slid my bikini bottom down and off, spit on my fingers, reached behind myself and started rubbing my own asshole. Jennifer softly started moaning (as in surprise) that she was going to cum. She begged me not to stop as her hips started thrusting backwards to my face pushing my tongue deeper into her ass. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" My fingers rubbing my own asshole hard, almost diving in to my awaiting ass.

I felt Jennifer's legs start shaking and her body quivered as I brought her to orgasm. As I pulled my face from her ass cheeks, she looked back and said. "You've never ate my ass like that, it was fucking amazing."

We were both trying to be quiet, but I suspect anyone in ear shot heard us. Jennifer swung around and lifted me from my knees and turned me around to face the counter and mirror. I stood there starring at us in the mirror as she stepped in behind me, softly kissing my neck as she untied my bikini top, letting my tits out. Jennifer kissed along my neck and cheek as her hands were cupping, caressing and playing with my tits. I leaned my head back and to the right and our mouths met and our kiss was deep and passionate. I felt Jennifer's hand rub up and down my pussy for a few seconds eventually working its way around my right hip moving to my ass cheek, where she slid it up and down my right ass cheek. Jennifer whispered in my ear, "I want to do the same thing to you."

Jennifer leaned me down and got down on her knees. I felt her kiss my ass cheeks as her thumb rubbed up and down my asshole. My pussy was throbbing and wanting to be played with, but my ass was begging to be fucked too. Jennifer's tongue hit my asshole and I let out a huge whimper. I reached back and grabbed her head as she did mine, pushing her head in as far as I could. Jennifer's tongue was wet and warm and I can feel her tongue swirling around my asshole. She licked up and down, hitting the right spots, driving me crazy. I moaned out, "finger my ass!"

Jennifer spit on her fingers and went from licking me to slid her middle finger deep inside me. I moaned in such deep pleasure. I felt her hand thrusting that finger deeper and deeper into me as I rocked back and forth. My legs were shaking and I was feeling her slim long wet finger driving deep in and out of my tight ass. I can never get enough of anal sex and want something rammed up my ass every time we have sex.

"OMG Jennifer, please don't stop, please don't stop!"

Her pace quickened as I tried pushing her finger deeper into me by thrusting backwards. It wasn't long until I was about to cum. I begged Jennifer to, "Put your fingers in my pussy."

Jennifer obliged and I felt her slide her pinky and ring fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned so loud; I think the pool staff heard me. I was screaming in pleasure as two of her fingers were in my soaking wet pussy and one was still in my ass. I looked in the mirror and saw the sexual pleasure I was having on my face. My mouth open, my senses exploding, my girlfriend finger fucking me hard.

"Jennifer OMG, Jennifer!"

I was grabbing and pulling on my tits and within seconds I was cumming all over her hand. My body shook, my legs got weak and I could barely stand.

"HOLY FUCK" I yelled out.

If people didn't know we were having sex in here, they surely knew now. Jennifer finally withdrew her fingers, stood up, slid in behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I was still bent over the counter, mouth wide open, legs quivering from my orgasm. I felt Jennifer's head rest on my back as I was catching my breath. Our eyes met in the mirror, I whispered, "You are Amazing."

We both started to giggle and laughed at each other's loud orgasms. Jennifer asked, "Do you think they know we were having sex."

I smiled and said, "Yeah I'm sure they did."

Jennifer said, "I knew you liked anal", but geese girl, I didn't think that much."

She had no idea how much I missed getting fucked in the ass. Hell, even Wayne fucked me in the ass. And I do miss dick and feeling someone's hard cock sliding deep in my pussy and inside my tight ass, but her fingers seem to be taking care of my needs for now.

Jennifer and I quickly dressed and tried to play it nonchalant as we checked out. The girl behind the counter gave us the dirtiest look as we left the spa. We quietly had a shy giggle as we walked down the hallway heading to our dinner reservation. What a great massage. I can't wait to see what or other appointments bring.

After dinner we had reservations for a face peal. We then decided to hit the pool for a bit before heading back to our room. After a while at the crowded pool we decided it was time to celebrate our night more privately. I grabbed a bottle of Brandy from the bar and Jennifer managed to secure some Chocolate Cake for us to share as our anniversary present. We settle in the Jacuzzi and slowly drink our Brandy and fed each other cake. We sat in each other's arms, just enjoying the peace, quiet and serenity our night has to offer. After while we decided it was time to get out of the water and just chill in bed.

After drying off and heading back into the bedroom, Jennifer smiled at me and says, "I have a surprise for you. Sit on the bed and I'll be out in a minute."

With that she grabs her shoulder bag and goes into the bathroom. As she starts to exit the bathroom, she leans her face around the corner and embarrassingly says, "Are you ready?"

Not knowing what surprise, she had prepared, I giggle and say, "Yes."

Jennifer walks out from the bathroom, nude, tits hanging out, but she's wearing a pink strap-on dildo and has a bottle of lube in her hand. I almost bust out laughing, embarrassed for her, but quite surprised she's wearing a dick.

Jennifer clearly embarrassed says, "Tonight, this is all for you. Now get down off that bed, get on your knees, crawl over here and do what I tell you."

Her commands not quite as brazen and demanding of a man with a hard cock, but I love her for the effort. I slide off the bed and crawl towards her. The hot pink dildo just hanging between her legs is quite a tun on. I get right in front of her grab a hold of the dildo holding it in my hand and stare up and Jennifer.

Jennifer tells me, "Suck on my big cock!"

I oblige her and slide it in my mouth.

Jennifer looks down at me and whispers, "Good girl, suck that dick."

I suck on that dildo like it was a real dick. Slowly sliding it in and out of my mouth, picking up my pace as needed, taking it deep in my throat gagging on it. I'd pull it from my mouth licking the shaft and teasing the tip with my tongue, only to slide it back deep down my throat wishing I could make it cum. I can feel my pussy starting to ache and my asshole is pulsing. I rest on my knees sucking off the dildo as Jennifer rubs and pulls on her tits, getting turned on watching me give head to her toy.

Jennifer lifts me from my knees and kisses me deeply. She guides me on to the bed and lays me down flat on my back. She kisses her way from my knees down my inner thighs to my pussy. My hand rubbing up and down my pussy, teasing it, getting it wet, while I'm awaiting her mouth. Jennifer puts her lips on my pussy and licks up and down. The feeling is incredible. She gets me soaking wet with my own juices and her saliva. Jennifer opens the lube and squirts some right on the tip of my clit. She rubs in up and down my skin making my pussy even wetter. She strokes the dildo with her lubed hand and starts kissing her way up my stomach, past my breasts and onto my lips. I feel her body lay on top of mine as I open my legs more awaiting the toy. Jennifer uses her hand and manipulates herself into the right position and I feel the dildo slide into me. The sensation sends pulses throughout my whole body. Jennifer slides back and forth pushing that fake cock in and out of me. Our chests touching, our bodies intwined, our lips and tongues swirling around each other's mouths.

Jennifer pumps me with the dildo making me moan and whimper. I feel her slide it in and out of me, reaching deep inside my wet pussy. She is fucking me like a pro and I am enjoying every second of this fake cock slamming into me. Jennifer stays on top of me throughout my first orgasm. Her hips thrusting back and forth as I cum all over the dildo. As I finish my first orgasm, I want more. I roll Jennifer off of me, flat onto her back, swing my leg over her body, grab a hold of the dildo and slide it back inside me. I begin riding Jennifer's big pink cock as if it was a real dick. My legs and hips thrusting up and down, feeling it slide deep in and out of me. My moans increasing, my breath becoming heavy, my eyes closed as I ride this dick just engrossed in the pleasure. The sound of dick slamming in and out of pussy fills the room, as the bed squeaks from our motion. My moans ever increasing, sweat glistening on my skin.

Jennifer's hands grasping at my bouncing tits. When I look down, I see Jennifer's incredibly sexy body and tits swaying with my motion. I bring myself to a second orgasm within minutes. I moan out, "OMG it feels so good to have a dick in me again."

My legs shaking as I finish up the second time. I lean down and kiss Jennifer deeply. This was a special treat from her and I love her for it.

Jennifer says to me, "We're not done yet. I told you to do whatever I tell you and I want you to get down on your knees and suck my dick some more."

I smile and slide off the dildo feeling it release fluids buried deep inside me. I kiss my way down her chest and find that wet hard dildo. I put my lips around it tasing the lube and my cum. I bob up and down on the dildo sucking it off as if I am finishing up my boyfriend awaiting his cum in my mouth. Jennifer moans. I look up and see her pulling on her nipples, watching and enjoying me sucking her fake dick.

Jennifer says, "That's enough little girl, turn around and get on your knees!"

My heart skips a beat. I turn around and get on my knees. Jennifer pulls herself up, finds the lube bottle and pours some on my asshole. I feel her fingers rubbing it all around my entrance. She is going to fuck me in the ass with this dildo and I'm so fucking excited! She slides in behind me and I feel her adjusting her height and angle. I feel the tip of the dildo at my asshole. With a few misses, we finally manage to get the dildo to slide into me. I gasp for air as the is fake cock slides into me. I scream out in pleasure, "OMG YES!"

Jennifer thrust her hips back and forth as I feel this fake cock sliding in and out of me. It has been way to long since I've had a big cock in my ass and now, I am loving every fucking minute of it. I moan in pleasure as Jennifer picks up her pace and pushes further and further into me. My body leans forward and my face is resting on the pillow. My mouth wide open and I moan in pleasure.

12