Samantha's First Experience Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning as Anna was putting her robe back on and gathering up her bikini. I said, "Good morning, where are you going?"

Anna smiled and replied, "I have to go up to my room to shower and get ready for classes."

I asked her, "Will I see you today or tonight?"

Anna Said, "I sure hope so."

Anna came over to the bed and placed a warm soft kiss on my forehead and whispered, "I'll see you later."

With that she walked out my door. I got up a few minutes later and made my way to the shower. I kept thinking about our night and the sex we had. Her pussy was so hot and tasty. I got myself so turned on that I masturbated in the shower thinking of her.

I did not have a seminar with Anna that day, but I did run into her in the hallway during the afternoon. We stopped and talked for a while, trying not to be overly excited about seeing each other. She told me, "Why don't you come up to my room after 6:30 and I'll order room service and we can just spend some time together."

It sounded so perfect to me so I nodded my head yes and with a big smile, I said, "See you at 6:30."

I was so excited.

Our Thursday night together didn't start off to well, but ended up being absolutely fabulous.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To be continued...


12