Samantha's First Experience Pt. 17

Story Info
My continuing lesbian experiences.
2.5k words
4.61
10.1k
9

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Pt 17

Please go read part 1 through 16 before reading this...

Saturday on the boat.

Saturday mid-morning I drove down to the pier where Ashely and Ron (her husband) have their yacht docked. As I arrive, I texted Ashley to let her know I was here. I started walking down the boat slip walkway I see Ashley walking towards me. She is wearing light brown Khaki shorts, with white flat shoes and a flowing white summer shirt, which is lightly blowing in the breeze. Her hair up and she is sporting her thick stylish sunglasses. I smile as we get closer together. We hug right on the walkway as she says, "I'm so glad you can came out. Ron is on the boat; he can't wait to meet you."

We walk back to their rather large Yacht docked at the end of the pier. Ron is standing on top wrestling with some ropes, getting us ready to set off. "Permission to come aboard captain?" I ask.

Ron laughs, smiles and says, "Permission Granted."

I climb aboard and finally get to meet Ashley's husband. I had to play it cool, because I don't think he knows Ashley and I have slept together, outside of maybe knowing about our parking lot make-out session a few years back. Ron is tall and handsome, he has salt and pepper colored hair, with a clean-shaven face. He is muscular, but not overly built, thin and lively for his age and has a warm friendly smile. Ron and I sit and talk for quite a while, as Ashley fetches us some refreshing drinks. About an hour later, Ron bids us a great bon voyage and departs from the yacht. Being somewhat confused, because I thought he was going to be heading out with us; I ask Ashley, "He's not coming?"

"No." She replies. "He will meet us later; he has a golf outing this afternoon."

"Cool." I reply.

Ashley fires up the engines as I untie us from the dock and within seconds, we are pulling out of the dock and making our way out onto the ocean. This is the biggest boat I have ever been on. It has to be sixty-five feet long, with a captain's upper deck and lower sleeping quarters, a galley, bathroom and plenty of room on the back end to sit out in the sunbathe. When we get past the break, Ashley puts the throttle down and we start speeding out to the open waters. What an amazing feeling to be up on deck, with the wind blowing through my hair as we coast along. After a while Ashley asks me if I'd like to steer the boat. "Hell yah I do," I reply.

Ashley slides out of the Captain's Chair, as I slid in. I grabbed the wheel with both hands and looked out over the bow. I felt the raw power of the engines pushing us further out to sea. I ask Ashley, "Heading Captain?"

"That way," she replies as she points towards the horizon.

As we head further out, I feel Ashley's hand rubbing up and down my back over my T-shirt as I steer her big powerful boat. We must have driven out at least a half an hour, way out away from shore. After finding ourselves alone out on the big blue, Ashley says bring her down to an idle. I lower the thruster and pull up, just idling along in the water. I cut the engines at her command and we walk back towards the aft to relax in the sun. We freshen our drinks, strip down to our bathing suits and just relax at the stern. Ashley and I talk for a while, sipping cool fruity drinks, sun bathing and just enjoying each other's company. I rubbed suntan oil all over her back, and thighs, as she did the same for me. Thank god I had dark sunglasses on, because I have to tell you, I could not take my eyes off of her body. Even though she's not as young as some of the women I have had, coupled with having a few children, she is still sexy ass hot, with the biggest tits I have ever sucked on. The more I laid next to her and stare, the more I want her bikini bottom off and I want my lips slurping up and down her pussy. When Ashley got up to go to the bathroom, I couldn't stop starring at her ass. I don't know what was in those fruity drinks she was feeding me, but I was feeling buzzed, turned on and overly horny for her pussy.

When Ashley comes back, she tells me, she is getting hot from the sun and is going to sit in the galley to cool down. I get up from my chair and joined her. Once down in the galley area, our conversation revolved around us and how unhappy she is in her marriage. Ashley confides in me that she has known for years she wanted to experience sex with women, but didn't realize how exciting, erotic and fulfilling it would be for her. Ashley says after the kids were born, and as her and Ron have aged their sex life diminished. Ashley continues by advising that as of recently there has been a bit of a revitalization, due to the threesomes, but she feels more comfortable just fucking women, than him. She believes maybe because of the "newness, or taboo lifestyle" that it is, but she fells more turned on by women, than him. My heart was melting for her, because I knew what she meant. There were so many years of my life, when I was still dating men but desiring women, fighting with myself internally. I knew how hard it was to come to terms with who I wanted to be with.

"I am always here for your Ashley." I tell her. As I reach my hand across the table, holding hers.

"Thank you, Samantha," she replies. "You have been the one constant thing since I met you so many years ago. And even thought there was a length of time, I didn't see you or talk to you, I knew I could always count on you."

Ashley is practically in tears as she confides her feelings and emotions to me. I got up from the booth seat I was at and sat directly next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and let her know that no matter what she decides, I would support her 100 %. I am absolutely in love with her and I don't want to see her in such emotional distress or have her heart hurting. Ashley and I sat for a while just holding each other. She cried for a bit and told me how much I meant to her time and time again. I wanted to tell her I loved her, as more than a friend, but I didn't want to add more stress or anxiety into her life.

"Common," I say. "Let's go lay down on the bed and just cuddle for a while."

Ashley agrees and we make our way to the bedroom. I turn the AC, just enough to cool the room down and take the humidity out. I lay down flat on my back, as she climbs partially on top of me, with her head resting on my chest. I gently stroked her hair, as we talked more. She smelled of coconut oil and her shampoo and as much as I wanted to fuck her, I knew she just needed comforting. Ashley and I dozed off a bit, in the cool darker room, listening to the ocean waves slapping up against the side of the boat. Maybe about an hour later, I awoke to her rubbing her hand up and down my stomach. "How was your nap?" She asked.

"It was good." I replied. "Did you get to sleep a bit?" I asked.

"Yes, I did for a bit. I woke up about 10 minutes ago." She said. "You looked so peaceful; I didn't want to wake you." Ashley follows up by saying, "I am sorry, I was such a downer earlier, I just don't know what's ahead of me in life and the fear sometimes overcomes me and sends me into panic mode."

"No worries," I reply. "I understand every bit of that."

Ashley and I just laid there still cuddled up starring into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, when she edged upwards bringing her lips to mine. Our kiss was soft and closed lipped, but it felt great to have her lips on mine. As Ashley pulled away, she whispered, "You are more than a friend to me Samantha and I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. This is more than sex to me; I hope you know that."

"I feel the same Ashley," I replied.

This time when Ashley came in for her kiss, our lips parted and our tongues met. They swirled around each other's mouths deeply, slowly and softly as we just enjoyed our time together. We laid making out for a while, until her hand reached up under my bikini top, grabbing a hold of my breast. I lightly moaned through our kiss as her fingers gently and softly caressed my breast. Ashley's hand went back and forth between both of my tits, rubbing and caressing me, as my hands were wrapped around her body. She pulled her hand from underneath my top and started to pull it up. I leaned up a bit, helping her get it over my head. Her mouth kissed down my neck and across my chest until her lips hit my nipples. Ashley sucked, licked and kissed them both, back and forth sending erotic pleasure throughout my body. I reached along her back and untied her top pulling the strings free. Ashley lifted herself off of me slightly, pulling her top away from her tits. She laid her body down on top of mine as we began kissing deeply again. Her tits pressed against mine, her warm body climbing further on top of me. I was soaking wet and so turned on. More importantly I was thinking of having this every time I wanted it, not just random visits. We were laying her slowly making love, falling deeper and deeper for each other and I couldn't have been happier.

As I pulled away from our kiss, I whispered in her ear, "I want this all the time Ash."

She lifted her head, smiled at me and with her deep brown eyes staring into mine, mouthed the words, "So do I."

I felt Ashely's hand slide down into my bikini bottom, touching my wet pussy. She rubbed up and down me for a bit until she stopped at my clit. She rubbed her fingers around it in a circular motion, driving me absolutely crazy. My legs quivered and shook, because I have been wanting to cum all day and now her fingers were bringing me closer and closer.

"Holy Fuck," I moaned out, as she got me closer and closer. I was breathing heavy and wanted her fingers in my pussy and in my ass. Just seconds before I came, I screamed out, "Put them in me!"

Ashely drove her hand further down and slid two fingers deep inside me. I lifted my hips, up and down as her fingers swirled around inside me, until I was cumming all over her fingers, screaming out in pleasure, "FUCK ME!"

Our mouths came back together as my body came down from cumming, while her fingers still inside me, filled my pleasured pussy. I rolled her off of me and ripped her bikini bottom down. As I spread her legs and started to dive down to her pussy, I could see she was soaking wet. I mean dripping, sloppy soaking wet. "Ashley, your soaking wet." I said.

"Yes, I have been soaking wet since I woke up from our nap. I want you so bad Samantha! Look what you do to me."

I dove in without even speaking another word. I started slurping up and down her pussy. She was wide open and throbbing and was the wettest I have ever seen or felt on any pussy. I sucked and swirled my tongue around her clit as I rammed two fingers in and out of her as fast as I could. It only took about two minutes, until she was screaming, "I'm fucking cumming! Sam, I'm fucking cumming!"

I just kept going, slurping, sucking, licking and fingering her to another orgasm. When I finished her off for the second time, Ashely rolled me back onto my back, pushed my legs to my chest and licked me up and down, slurping her tongue all over my pussy until I came again. Then she licked my asshole, driving me absolutely crazy. We spent about 45 minutes just ravishing each there, bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm, out on the ocean, far away from anyone to see or hear us fucking.

We headed back into shore for dinner with Ron and a few of his friends. Later that night after some more drinks on the boat, the three of us had sex. Once again, I had to play like I had never slept with her before, but even though I pretended I think her knew we had fucked all afternoon. The fun part about the night (which I never truly had before) was when we were in the galley again, naked and fooling around. Ashley sat on the bench and pulled my face into her wet pussy, telling me to eat her out. As I did, Ron climbed in behind me and stuck his big cock deep in my pussy. He pumped me doggie style for a few minutes, until I exploded all over his dick. Without me even asking, or even hinting, he pushed my hips down and rammed his big hard cock deep in my ass. I was in absolute heaven, I was eating pussy, bring Ashley to orgasm after orgasm, while being fucked in the ass, by the biggest cock I had ever seen, or been fucked by. And when I tell you it was big, I mean it's literally 8" long and thick. It felt so filling sliding in and out of my pussy and actually hurt me, when he first slid it into my ass, but then filled me with such feelings and pleasures as he pumped me to another orgasm. Deep, deep, deep inside me.

When Ron was close to cumming, Ashley slid off of the bench seat and her and I sat on the floor next to each other, while he stroked his cock, until he came on our faces. We kissed after catching all the cum we could, swirling his cum around in our mouths before swallowing his load down. It was one of the best nights of FFM sex I had ever had. A few weeks later we did it again at their house and I sucked his cock for quite a while, gagging on his big cock, while Ashley ate my pussy and ass out.

About two months later, Ashely spent the night at my house and asked me a very intriguing question, which I will tell you about in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...