Samantha's First Experience Pt. 19

Story Info
My continuing lesbian experiences.
3.8k words
4.64
12.5k
9

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please go read part 1 through 18 before reading this...

Masturbation compilation.

The morning after Ashley asked me to marry her, we went to meet Ron at the Country Club. We asked to be seated off in the corner away from other people, so we could all talk. I was nervous as could be and felt like a little kid being dragged to an uncomfortable meeting with my parents. We ordered some coffee and our entrees and Ashley started the conversation.

"Ron, I have something to tell you. I probably should have talked to you about this first, but emotions and desires got the best of me and I couldn't control myself."

"Okay." He replied.

"Last night, as I'm sure you know, Samantha and I made love and I wanted to be with her all night, so when I called you to tell you I had too much to drink. That was a lie. I didn't think you'd be thrilled about me sleeping over there at my leisure or without talking to you about it first, so I made it up. And for that I'm sorry. But I have been in love with her since the first time I have saw her. And over the past few months, I have fallen even more in love with her."

Ashley took a deep breath, gulped some water down and blurted out; "I asked Samantha to marry me last night."

Ron about spit out his coffee, chocking on his breath spewing out, "What?"

"Are you leaving me for a woman?" He asked.

"No." Ashley replied. "I love you more than life and I would never want our marriage to end. But I have fallen in love with Samantha... and... I figured since the kids are almost grown and gone and we have such a big house, maybe her and I could get married and we could all live together."

"Are you fucking Crazy?" He asked her.

"No Ron, I'm not. Just hear me out. Samantha could move in with us and I could have the woman I love along with having the man I love all in one house. In one place. No more nights away. No more hiding feelings or sexual desires. Just all three of us together whenever we want. Happy, healthy, complete.

"You're kidding me, right? How are you going to explain her to the kids?" He asked.

"Well, we can tell them she's an old friend. Or a fellow teacher who's down on her luck. She can have the guest bedroom and when the kids are gone or out at their friend's house, she could ... Maybe... sleep in our room with us. Or us in hers."

"This is all about sex, isn't it? He asked. "Just like always, Ashely getting what she wants when she wants it."

This conversation went on for about 20 more minutes and I felt very awkward, very small and very insignificant at that moment. When the food arrived at the table, we all sat and ate, but there was dead silence during the meal. I could tell Ron was pissed off. Not necessarily at me or even whole heartedly at Ashley. But just mad at the situation and at what Ashley had done. As I was eating the stress and tension in the air, made my stomach take a turn for the worst, so I stood up from the table. I slid the ring Ashley gave me off of my finger, setting it down on the table next to her.

"I am sorry I caused all of this. I feel the tension and anger towards each other is because of me. I am going to take a cab home and I hope you both realize how important your marriage is and how little I mean to you both. Please forget about me and move on with your lives." I spoke.

My eyes teared up as Ashley tried to reach her hand out to me. "No," I said and just walked away from the table. My heart was breaking and I suspected I would never hear from her again. I stood outside waiting for the cab just twirling my thumb around the base of my finger where the ring used to be. I thought about my life's decisions and if I had made the right choices. Maybe I should have stayed with Jennifer. Maybe I should have moved up north and tried to develop something with Anna. Maybe I should have just kept dating men until I found the one for me.

Just as I was getting into the cab, I saw Ashley come running out of the restaurant. She yelled out for me to stop, but I closed the cab door and told the driver to pull away. She texted me throughout that day apologizing for Ron's anger and attitude. She related he wasn't mad at me, but at her for what she had done. I didn't reply, I just wanted to be alone and try to figure out where I was heading too next.

I spent most of that night down on the beach, drinking beer and crying. I was so lost and so afraid of what was next. In my mind I could imagine being with her forever, even being with both of them forever, even as odd as the situation was.

I tried calling Anna to talk to her but she didn't answer. I wanted to call my co-worker Leslie, but I just didn't want to bombard her with this bullshit. I wanted to call my parents, but since my mom and dad were already upset and uneasy about me being in a lesbian relationship, I knew they wouldn't want to hear it. I was all alone and the one person I wanted to talk to, I needed to help me and who would be there for me, was putting her marriage at risk. I was alone.

Over the next few weeks Ashley kept trying to call and talk to me anyway she could. I received cards and letters in the mail. E-Mails from her and flowers arrived almost weekly. But I wasn't giving in. I wasn't going to let her ruin her marriage for me and I surely wasn't going to be a homewrecker.

One Saturday night I was home alone moping around my house when my doorbell rang. Caught off guard at who would be stopping by I opened the door to find Ashley standing there. "Hi." She said to me. "I've been trying to talk to you for weeks. You going to keep giving me the silent treatment?"

I hung my head down and said, "Ashley, this situation is not beneficial for you or Ron and surely isn't going to do me any good. So maybe it's better we don't see each other anymore."

"Sam, you don't understand Ron like I do." She said. "He isn't mad at you, or even me. He's just insecure and doesn't like change. And considering I didn't talk to him first and surprised him with something this big, I just blew his mind. He'll come around. Can I please come in and talk to you?"

I opened the door further and said, "Ok". I walked away from the doorway as Ashley let herself in. She followed me to my couch where she sat next to me, holding my hand. "Sam, I love you and I don't want to lose you. Ron's just being a stubborn idiot. He doesn't realize how nice it will be to have you around. To have another woman in the house. To have more help and... all the threesomes he wants. He's a fucking idiot."

I laughed out loud when she said that, which broke the ice further with us. Ashley and I spent the next hour talking about the "what if's" of this situation. How we were going to pull this off and if I was ready to move out of the place, I had known for years to move in with them.

Ashley slid off of the couch and down onto her knees in front of me. She grabbed both of my hands in her hands and looked me deeply in the eye. "Samantha, I absolutely love you. This isn't about sex, or fantasies. This is all about every bit of my beating heart. I can't live without you and if I wasn't married to Ron, I would have proposed to you and would want to spend my life with you. Make no mistake about it. You have every bit of me. If you were a man, I would be begging you to marry me and to have your children. I love you, so I will ask you again. Will you marry me?

"What if Ron doesn't approve?" I asked.

"Then I will be filing for divorce, because I cannot be without you." She replied.

"See that's the problem Ashley. You keep saying you would leave him for me, when you have been there for more than 20 years with kids. That's what scares me." I replied.

"Sam, I will not live my life without you. I have been dying inside since you left the restaurant and I want to spend my life with you. Please believe that. Believe we can all make this work and know I am in this for the long haul. And just remember, like Ron said at the restaurant, Ashley gets what Ashley wants, when Ashley wants it."

Tears were welling up in my eyes as she continued kneeling down in front of me. Ashley pulled the ring out from her skirt pocket and slid it back onto my finger. My heart was screaming YES marry her, but my mind was still bouncing around the thousands of reasons why I needed to say NO. I put my head down and just sat in silence.

"Samantha look at me." Ashley said.

I raised my head looking deeply into her eyes. "I love you and I want you to be my wife. Please marry me."

"Yes Ashley. Yes, I'll marry you," blurted from my mouth. "On one condition. Ron has to agree to this. Accept us and agree to all of this. If not. I do not want you leaving your husband for me and I will not move forward with this."

"Agreed." She replied.

Ashley leaned upward towards me and our lips met. We both had tears pouring down our face as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Ashley let go of my hands and wrapped her arms around me as she got up further from being crunched over on her knees. We kissed passionately and deeply for a long time and to tell you the truth I was more relieved to be there with her and in her arms, kissing the woman I loved, more than any other place, time or relationship I had been in previously.

I was absolutely in love with her and I wanted to be her wife, but I was so scared this was going to cause more problems for her. I cupped Ashley large breasts over her silky shirt and rubbed up and down on her tit. I wanted to her. I always want her. And I wanted her to take me. I wanted to be with her forever, but was so concerned about Ron. Ashley lifted my T-shirt from inside my shorts pulling it up and over my head. Her lips gently and softly kissed the nape of my neck, along my chest and down into my cleavage as her hands cupped and caressed my tits. I was so turned on and so ready for her.

"Sweetie, I'm on my period," spilled from my mouth. Seems the stress of this whole situation had sent my body into fluctuation and I was menstruating earlier than normal.

Ashley looked disappointed, but smiled and said, "We can still have fun."

Ashley dipped her head right back down into my cleavage and pulled both of my tits out of my bra. She erotically kissed, sucked and caressed them with her tongue as my head fell back in pleasure moaning softly. Her hair smelled of her shampoo, while her perfume danced in my nose. I have always loved the way she seduces me. Ashley stood up; from her knees hinting I sit back on the couch.

I edged myself back as she walked over to the other side of the couch. She stood at the other end and slowly unbuttoned her silky purple shirt letting it fall to the floor. She cupped and caressed her breasts as she licked her lips, staring at me as I was staring at her. She slid off her skirt and kicked off her heels. Ashley stood across from me in just her bra and panties. She seductively slid herself onto the couch and faced me, with her back up against the arm rest. She whispered, "I'll be thinking of you."

Ashley unclasped her bra, letting it fall onto her lap as she cupped and caressed her breast. She pulled and twisted her nipples as she got herself more and more turned on. I unclasped my bar, removing it and mimicked her movements. We both sat staring at each other fondling our tits, just wishing we could go further. Ashley's hand slid down in-between her legs and she was rubbing up and down on her pussy over her panties as I continued playing with my tits. Her moans increased as she turned herself on more, getting herself wetter and wetter. I watched as she slid her hand down into her panties, making a short loud pleasurable gasp. I could see her fingers swirling around in circles over her clit as her left-hand kept caressing and playing with her tits.

I was so turned on and was brought back to the night she watched Jennifer and I have sex, while she masturbated. After bringing herself to orgasm, Ashley raised her hips and slid her panties off. Her pussy was so wet it glistened, all shaven, clean and sexy. My pussy was throbbing and my asshole was begging to be fucked by a big hard cock as she spread her legs wide open.

Ashley began rubbing up and down on her pussy stopping to tease her opening and clit as I watched in utter amazement. She slid one finger inside herself, squeaking in exhilaration as it entered her. Then two fingers. I watched breathlessly as her fingers kept ramming in and out of her pussy as her pointer finger and pinky finger pointed downwards. I could hear the sound of her fingers coupling with her wetness, making squishy sounds as her breaths thickened and her moans increased.

I wanted to take my panties off! I wanted to finger myself to orgasm, but I was on my period. I was so wet watching her that I couldn't take it anymore. I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off. Ashley moaned out, "These are your fingers inside me," as she kept ramming two fingers deep inside her pussy.

I slid my hand down into my panties and started rubbing my clit. It took me all of about 30 seconds to cum. I just kept going and going watching her finger fuck herself. Both of us moaning aloud, raising and lowering our hips, just watching the other finger and rub ourselves to orgasm after orgasm. After her third orgasm, Ashley slid down lower on the couch and slid her hand down and started playing with her asshole.

"Sam," she moaned out. "I need your tongue in my ass."

I was so overcome that I came instantly.

Here we were, two women sitting on my couch masturbating for each other after she proposed again and she wanted my tongue in her ass.

I didn't hesitate. I sat up and leaned down towards her getting onto my knees passing her dripping wet pussy by as she pulled her hand away from her ass. Ashley lifted her legs up as far as she could to her chest as my face and tongue dove right in-between her ass cheeks. I swirled my tongue around her asshole trying to stick it inside her as she started to rub on her clit. Between my tongue and her fingers Ashley came in about 45 seconds. I continued eating her ass out for another 5 minutes, until I wanted to taste her pussy. I pulled Ashley's legs down a bit and dove face first into her opening. My tongue slid right inside her as she screeched in a high-pitched voice. I licked up and down her pussy, diving my tongue in and out with each pass while my hands reached upwards grasping, tugging and pulling on her big tits.

I made Ashley cum three more times eating her out and I would have stayed down there eating that pussy for another hour if that's what it would have taken to get her off again. I wanted her so bad, I wanted this so bad, but my damn period has me on lockdown.

After she came again, I pulled myself up on top of her and I laid in between her legs. We kissed deeply and passionately for a long time, while her hand continued rubbing and swirling around her clit, until she finally came again. Ashley was soaking wet with sweat and breathing as heavy as I have ever seen her. When she finally finished rubbing her pussy, she brought her fingers up in-between our lips and we both seductively licked her juice from them.

"I love you." She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"I can't' wait to spend my life with you." She spoke.

"Me too." I replied.

In my mind I was thinking I wish she was single; I wish she could be all mine forever. I would literally eat her pussy every night if she wanted it. I have never met anyone like her and I was in this forever.

"You know what." She blurted out,

"What?" I asked.

"Just because the fronts under construction, doesn't mean the back isn't open. We could use the strap on and maybe have some fun..."

Ashely did pique my interest, but I had not shaven or waxed since last period and with the whole menstruating thing, I didn't really feel sexy enough to have anal sex.

"Another time." I told her.

Ashley and I laid on the couch for a while longer, cuddled in each other's arm. I was completely at ease. I felt safe and comfortable. I was in love! I was in love with her and I was going to be married to the person, I didn't want to live without. I missed her so much these past few weeks and to be lying here with her was more than my heart could handle.

It must have been the same for Ashley because it wasn't long until she started up again. This time there was no turning back. As our kisses increase and our passions ignited, Ashley assisted me off of her and got off of the couch. She took me by the hand to my bedroom. She put me onto my bed on my knees as she slid my panties down, just enough to reveal my ass. I felt her hands spread my ass cheeks apart and her tongue dive right in. Ashley began eating my ass out. Her tongue was so warm and so wet, so arousing that she made me so wet that I needed a cock! A dildo! Her fingers! ANYTHING!! Inside me.

Ashley pulled away and walked over to my dresser pulling out my strap on. As much as I didn't want her to fuck me tonight because of my period, at this point I wasn't going to say no. Ashley slid into the strap on, pulling the straps tight, found the lube in my nightstand and got in behind me. I felt the cool wetness of the lube hit my asshole and within a second the tip of the dildo was right at my asshole. Ashley pushed in as I leaned backwards feeling the fake cock sliding right into me. I groaned in pleasure as she started pumping back and forth.

Ashley fucked me in the ass for 19 minutes with the strap on bringing me to 3 orgasms. You want to know how I know it was 19 minutes? Because when she first slid it in me, the time on my clock was 9:35 and when I finally felt her slide it out of my dripping wet ass, it was 9:54. I feel face first onto my bed, my ass numb, legs shaking, my pussy soaking wet and I was more relieved by anal sex than I had been in a long time. Ashley climbed onto the bed and laid partially on top of me as we cuddled in again.

Ashley made me pack a bag that night and come home with her. As reluctant as I was to head home with her. She wasn't taking no for an answer. She told me Ron knew she was coming over here to talk to me and expected we'd work things out. It was the first night I slept at their house in the guest bedroom

Ron and I had a very long talk the next morning out on the front porch and by the time I left I was starting to feel a little more comfortable with this "Arrangement." As was he.

Ashley spent a few nights by me before summer ended and I spent a very long weekend with her and Ron over Labor Day, while their kids were at their grandparents' house. Let's just say, every part of my body was sore and I had cock and pussy on Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. It was a wild weekend.

When it was said and done, the initial plan was for me to come from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon, whether their kids where home or not. As the weeks and months went by the time got further and further, I started bringing my things over there until I had nearly all my clothes and personal items in their guest bedroom.

By mid-spring I was a permanent fixture at their house as a "nanny" and a teacher "down on her luck". Our wedding was mid-summer that next year, but it was very small and had only a few guests, because we still couldn't figure out how to tell their children that their mom was married to their dad, but also to me. So, we just had a brief ceremony on the beach and kept the marriage quiet.

I did develop a good friendship and romantic infatuation with Ron. There were nights where it was just him and I. Or Ashley and I; or the three of us. But at times it was just Ashley and him and I wasn't involved. There was no jealousy, no remorse, no resentment.

There are countless stories I could tell you, but I think to stay on point I will tell you all about my bachelorette party and my wedding night.

12