Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the lights finally when out I didn't ask him, nor did he ask me to join him but I simply climbed into bed beside him. He responded weakly, his protests barely above a whisper. He squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry dude I don't need nothin' tonight but a good night's sleep," He said. I laughed aloud. "You must think I'm a sex fiend. I can see you're not feelin' to chipper. Is it ok for me to just want to hold you?" I felt like it was within my power to make him feel better. In the short time we had been roomies my life partner had visited me every day for hours at a time, Neil had no one, it seemed, no one to turn to in his time of need. I wanted to be that person, if only for a little while. "Sure, good lookin'. I can use a masculine head holding. Especially when I'm feelin' I feel like shit." He chortled a bit.

"You're the handsome man here." I said as I kissed his neck.

"Ha ha. That's not saying much. Seriously though, promise me that if we continue to stay in touch, past these few days, that you'll make sure I don't end my days here." Neil said, and he said it with a chuckle but I could tell he was serious.

"Shut up and let me blow you..." I said as I slid beneath the covers. I admittedly got the ball rolling but it was Neil who took over, calling the shots, making the intimate moves. So much for just needing a hand to hold.

We had sex and then we made love. Together love and sex between us became an unbeatable combo. Neil's hands were suddenly everywhere that mattered, and he kept edging me toward an orgasm that barely eluded me. I wanted to cum, but he did things that made me shift my concentration. It was nerve wracking but at the same time I felt like I was one on a roller coaster, full of dips and curves. It was all I could do to just hold on and let him take me wherever he wanted me to go. I don't remember falling asleep, just being exhausted.

The next morning I made it into my own bed with minutes to spare as the nurse loudly proclaimed that it was a most beautiful day. I had to agree that it was.

***

12