Same Again Next Week

Story Info
Louise finds that teasing her client excites herself.
6.5k words
4.58
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same again next week.

It's human nature to want more, Louise understood this and, as she packed to go and give her client, Mrs. Robson, her second erotic massage she decided to include the cordless wand this time. Louise did sometimes use the wand as a genuine massage aid, with certain kinds of tension it could prove strikingly efficient and effective. Mostly, however, Louise used the wand between her own legs to deliver particularly intense orgasms; Louise closed her eyes, bit her lip and shuddered as she recalled how the wand felt playing over her swollen clit and just how intense those orgasms could be. Today, however, it might well be between Mrs. Robson's legs. Louise would give her up to three orgasms by hand but if, after those, Mrs. Robson was still not satiated she'd use the wand; repetitive strain injury was not a part of their deal.

It's human nature to want more, Mrs. Robson knew this and she too wanted more. Yes she wanted Louise to finger her again, she wanted Louise to make her come, to come hard, come hard over and over again, just as she had done the previous week; but this week she wanted Louise naked, she wanted to see those pert little breasts, to admire those firm slender legs all the way up to the top - or should that be all the way up to the bottom - but most of all she wanted to ogle Louise's intimate crack as Louise straddled her and made her come. Last week, as she was being brought to orgasm, Louise had been practically smothering her with her crotch but this week when Louise's hot wet sex was in her face she wanted it to be bare. Louise naked; given what she was paying Mrs. Robson decided that this was not an unreasonable request.

Louise had just showered, she always showered immediately before she set off to a client's home: a masseuse had to smell fresh, floral yet just a tiny bit clinical. Louise's secret was an 'old lady' scent with a drop of oil of wintergreen added. Louise raised her arms and looked at herself in the mirror. True she was short, just five feet four but she was slender, only small breasts but sporting generous red nipples with a flat tummy below. Her bush matched her head, light brown almost red, the hair curly but soft and silky, not in the least bit coarse. Her bottom was round yet tight and her legs were slender and well toned. Louise was very attractive. 'Looking good, Lou, looking good,' was her conclusion and her personal she-devil nodded vigorously in agreement.

Mrs. Robson was also naked, she always showered shortly before Louise arrived, and she too was studying herself in a mirror. When another woman is going to part the cheeks of your bum and peer down the crack between, well you need to be spotlessly clean and free of smells. What Marion - that is Mrs. Robson - saw in the mirror did not fill her with optimism, she did her best but food was so comforting and the world was always a brighter happier place after a few glasses of wine, so it was hard to keep off the pounds. Mrs. Robson, how she wished that Louise would start to call her Marion, but Louise insisted upon maintaining some formality and had stuck with Mrs. Robson: even continuing to call her Mrs. Robson immediately after she had just masturbated her through that delicious, delectable, delightful series... Marion sighed and closed her eyes as she recalled the orgasms that ended her last massage. She felt the heaviness between her legs and the tensing of her nipples that preceded an aching arousal. If she felt between her legs it would already be a little damp; her anticipation increased a notch as she reflected that by the time Louise felt between her legs she'd be seriously wet and not merely willing but outright needy. Moreover, Louise would be able to see her need all too clearly; a thought that set Marion, sighing deeply.

Marion frowned, she was no longer so attractive but she did her best. Her hair was still naturally wavy but that dark red-brown had more than a little something to do with bottles in her bathroom cabinet. Her eyes were still a lustrous light brown but there were now lines around them and crows feet to the sides and maybe she did run a little colour through her eyebrows too these days. There were also lines around her mouth, a lot of deeply etched laughter lines. 'Which was good,' it told the world what a happy woman she was, 'but lines were still really wrinkles.' Yes she was now in her fifties and it showed more than she was comfortable with. Still her best friend Ida was a lean mean machine of a gym-bunny and she was even more wrinkled than Marion: it was such a pity that Ida and her husband had had to move away, Ida had solved so many of her problems. Marion's nipples stiffened a little more, it must be the chill she told herself but she knew this was a comforting fib because the ache between her legs was also growing. 'Hurry up Louise,' she thought, 'I need you here right now.'

Marion let her gaze roam lower. One of the good things about her size was that her breasts were more than generous and her nipples were dark red, standing really proud when they were excited; 'or cold,' Marion substituted hastily. And they were sensitive too, she should ask Louise to play with her nipples, that felt so good. Even better, persuade Louise to suck her nipples. Marion closed her eyes and sighed at the thought of Louise sucking on a nipple, then slipping two fingers inside of her and once more doing, well whatever the hell it was that she did last time. That had felt so good, Louise was so skilled, she had been so lucky to discover Louise who was so experienced at pleasing women.

Marion sighed loudly as she daydreamed about how Louise had only just begun to work her fingers inside of her right as she was reaching orgasm. Just as she had been about to come anyway she'd felt those fingers opening her up, exploring her and then hitting... well whatever and wherever that spot inside of her was it had amplified up her rapidly mounting orgasm from a huge tidal wave to a full blown tsunami. 'My God,' though Marion, those first two orgasms... They had been so intense, could Louise do that again for her today? 'Please God yes. Please make me come like that again today Louise.'

At first Marion had thought that it had been a mistake to allow Louise to give her an erotic massage. Louise had been able to hit all the right places alright, she'd certainly been able to arouse Marion from the off but then each time Marion was ready to slip into the bliss of orgasm and wallow in pleasure Louise had eased off and slowed down so that the promised climax was never quite forthcoming. Then, as soon as Marion began to recover from her disappointment, Louise would pick up the pace again until once more she was dangling Marion over the edge of ecstasy. Again and again Louise had managed to ease off right at the wrong moment leaving Marion moaning with frustration. Marion recalled chewing her lip and trying to hump air at some point, how embarrassing. Clever of Louise to spread her legs so wide like that. With her knees over the edges of the table Marion had not been able to get a proper purchase for air humping and was reduced to rocking from side to side. If she'd had chance she'd probably have tipped Louise right off of her at that point like one of those 'Bucking Bronco' machines you sometimes saw in bars. Marion giggled and then giggled with embarrassment as she realised just how wet she had now become just by remembering how Louise had fingered her.

Still, Marion reflected, Louise and her seemingly inexperienced irregularities had served to drive her wild with desire so when her orgasm had finally broken it had been a ravaging, all consuming, monster. Marion absent mindedly slipped a hand between her thighs and began to massage her own clit. She was already soaking. Abruptly she stopped, 'mustn't spoil myself for Louise,' she thought, 'I really need to be good and not take the edge of my appetite.'

Marion's eyes swept lower to where her hand had been and she started to worry that she was a bit stubbly down there. Once upon a time she'd been hairy. Then she went for a spa and pamper weekend with the girls and noticed that most of her friends were either severely trimmed or hairless. She'd talked to one of the assistants and ended up booking herself in for a full Brazilian. Never again! Jeeze that had stung, it had brought tears to her eyes. Now she shaved herself. though that soon left a stubble. She rubbed between her legs, no it was not too bad for Louise: though rubbing between her legs like that did serve to remind her of how badly she wanted Louise to arrive and do the rubbing for her.

Louise dressed in her uniform. When attending clients she wore a simple white cotton bra, white cotton panties and white cotton ankle socks. Over these she donned a white t-shirt, plain white trousers and spotless white trainers. This week, however, she decided to look especially cute and, as Mrs. Robson had admired her young and innocent look, she left off all her make-up and fastened her hair back with a velvet ribbon tied in a bow. The effect left her looking eighteen again and very innocent but... As an afterthought she applied an ancient pale pink lipstick to give her a demure, naive look. She was ready to go. Then Louise bethought herself. In her first year at college she'd had a lover, Phillip, who also loved to tease. He'd been able to do wicked things to her by tickling her clit with her make-up brushes. There had been times when he had had her literally begging him to shaft her. Louise added her make-up bag to her regular massage kit, picked everything up and then collected a few bits from the kitchen on her way out.

Marion, or as soon as Louise arrived, Mrs. Robson, pulled on a loose robe. No point dressing when the first thing she had to do was undress. She went upstairs to check that everything was ready in the guest room. The guest room would be perfect, one wall was set of fitted wardrobes whose doors were mirrors. If Louise set her massage table up opposite to those Marion would be able to watch her as she worked: yes a naked Louse would be so erotic and so very arousing.

Louise rang the video bell and stood peering into the camera. After a brief pause Mrs. Robson opened the door, "let's go and sit in the lounge, I just want to chat for a minute or two." Louise followed her not especially surprised that Mrs. Robson wanted to discuss their new arrangement. "I've been thinking things through and I've decided that that the doubling of your fee is fair enough if you add an 'intimate massage,' but..." Here Mrs. Robson paused and first looked down at her feet, then she took a deep breath but finally she looked Louise squarely in the eye, "in future when you massage me you too will be naked. What do you think? Will that be a problem?"

Louse's head grumbled that this really was not a part of her service but her personal she-devil simply said, ' a hundred a week is brilliant money; what-the-hell. Why not? If it keeps her happy you go starkers and you do look so sexy when naked.' Still it was Louise's head who had the final word because Louise found herself saying, "that's absolutely fine Mrs. Robson just as long as you only look and don't touch."

Mrs. Robson looked at Louise coolly but then answered, "yes that's OK but..." She paused, obviously working out how to phrase whatever it was she was about to say. "Yes that's OK but if you shove your bum in my face like last week, well if there are slight 'accidents' you'll need to be willing to give me the benefit of the doubt."

Louise laughed. "OK I get what you mean. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and we have a deal." When Mrs. Robson passed Louise her little brown envelope, which she always did before Louise set to work, Louise could see that it was far fatter than it used to be.

"Right follow me," Mrs. Robson said standing up, "we'll use the guest room so I can fully appreciate you." Louise raised an eyebrow but decided to play along, after all 'she who pays the piper must sometimes be allowed to call the tune.' As she entered the room Louise spotted the huge mirrors that effectively formed a whole wall. "I thought you could set your table up there with my head facing the mirrors so I can still watch you when I am lying on my tummy and get my full value for money." Louise simply shrugged, 'in for a penny, in for a pound,' and stated to unpack her things as Mrs. Robson slipped off her robe and sat on the bed watching.

Whilst she unpacked and set up Louise was frantically working out how to play this; in her head she had been setting the pace and now Mrs. Robson had totally stolen the initiative. In another couple of minutes she was going to have to strip naked whilst the older woman looked on. In one way it didn't worry Louise, she had an excellent body and she knew it, unlike Mrs. Robson she took really good care of herself. It was the actually stripping off that she was wondering about. In the end Louise decided to play it cool and try to retake control.

Once her table was all set up Louise arranged her bag open on a stool that she'd already placed close by, strutted over to the dresser, grabbed the chair and placed it close to the mirror. Next she sat on the floor next to the chair, removed her trainers and socks, tucked her socks into her trainers and set these neatly below it; all the while deliberately taking her own sweet time, keeping Mrs. Robson waiting for her. As she thought about how she must be building her client's sense of anticipation Louise felt that familiar tightening in her tummy and a stiffening of her nipples. Standing barefooted she pulled the t-shirt over her head and then slowly folded it over the back of the chair managing to reveal remarkably little more of herself. As she dropped her white trousers Louise deliberately turned her back on Mrs. Robson; although she knew that she had positioned herself so that her client still had an excellent view of all the rest of her in the mirror. Louise folded the trousers over the back of the chair laying them carefully across the t-shirt, working out a number of, largely imaginary, creases; anything to keep her client waiting. She was delighted to see Mrs. Robson swaying from side to side and craning, trying to gain a better view; the pair of them watching one another in the mirror.

Now came the moment of truth for Louise, it was time to remove her underwear and become: 'whore,' screamed her head, 'slut,' cried her conscience, 'richer,' giggled her little she-devil. Despite a few lingering doubts Louise had made up her mind, richer it was to be and so, still keeping her back to Mrs. Robson, Louise began to unclip her bra. As she peeled away her, in truth totally unnecessary, bra Louise kept her back to Mrs. Robson, though she was watching her in the mirror. Louise noted gleefully that Mrs. Robson was now bobbing about in her seat excitedly, trying to obtain a better view of her pert breasts in the mirror. Louise folded the bra gleefully, holding the cups so they kept her nipples hidden from her client's greedy gaze for as long as possible. Finally, still keeping her back to Mrs. Robson, Louise pulled down her panties, bending right over as she did so to give Mrs. Robson a clear view of her firm round bottom: Louise grinned to herself when her efforts were rewarded with a little gasp of appreciation.

To Mrs. Robson's delight, Louise finally stood up straight and turned to face her. Louise raised herself up on her toes, lifted her arms and stretched up, pushing out her small bosom as much as she could. Louise was perfect, small breasts with lovely red nipples, flat tummy, tight thighs and a little bush that was slightly redder than her head; or rather the natural red in her hair was even more apparent in her bush. Louise looked so sexy. Suddenly Mrs. Robson was very disappointed indeed by Louise's no touching rule, this woman was lovely enough to eat and at that moment Mrs. Robson found herself to be ravenous.

"Come on, stop gawping, you've seen naked women before," Louise barked quite sternly, "up on the table, on your back. Let's get going."

Mrs. Robson scurried to do as she was told. She felt she ought to say something about Louise's rather bossy and impertinent manner but her body was too busy scrambling to obey. And that was odd! Louise always began with her on her tummy not her back, Louise had changed her routine! Then Mrs. Robson realised the irony in her thoughts; having Louise strip naked for her before she set to work had hardly been a part of their routine either.

Whilst undressing Louise had had plenty of time to consider and by then she had a plan. If she was going to tease Mrs. Robson properly she had to be the one in control even if it was Mrs. Robson who was paying. Louise needed to keep Mrs. Robson off balance, especially this first time, otherwise she was quite sure that Mrs. Robson would start to try and take liberties, especially regarding her no touching rule. Louise had not missed the predatory look Mrs. Robson had given her when she had turned around to face her after undressing. Still Louise was taken aback by quite how readily her client had complied with her first instruction, Louise made a mental note that she ought to investigate this further but her immediate plan was to confuse her client.

Louise seized Mrs. Robson's ankles and used these to lever her legs wide apart. Mrs. Robson attempted to sit up but Louise was decidedly stern about telling her to lie back and behave herself. Once again Louise was surprised because despite her obvious reluctance and clear irritation Mrs. Robson was very quick to do as she was told. Louise surveyed the rather flabby thighs and slightly stubbly mons of her client. She positioned herself so that Mrs. Robson had a very clear, very close view of her pale bottom and then bent forwards to open her crack up just a little; in practice she revealed almost nothing more but she had made the prospect of a far more intimate view appear much more likely. Leaning forwards Louise used one hand to separate the lips of Mrs. Robson's sex; there was that large clit, already a deep red and her client's slit was already glistening with her juices, slick and ready for stimulation.

"You seem very wet down there and I haven't even started," remarked Louise as she used two fingers to scoop up some of the pool of wetness that had formed in the vestibule of her client's sex. "See," said Louise as she waved two sticky fingers in her client's face before using them to circle her client's clit. Mrs. Robson bit her lip, then gasped noisily and after that started to pant. She gasped again, even more loudly, when Louise reversed the direction of her orbits. Mrs. Robson arched her back and made long juddery sighs as Louise took her rapidly towards orgasm. When she felt two fingers sliding inside of her Mrs. Robson prepared to be overwhelmed by the massive climax that had been building inside of her. Then nothing! Nothing was being done to her. Louise, who had been dangling her over an abyss of bliss, had whipped away her hands and everything had stopped. Worse she was now being shouted at.

"Mrs. Robson, I will not ask you again! Roll over onto your tummy for me right now."

Mrs. Robson could not comprehend; she should be the one doing the shouting, she was the one who had just had a really big orgasm ripped out from right under her yet somehow Louise was the one who was telling her off despite her being the injured party.

"Youch," howled Mrs. Robson. Louise had just gathered a fold of flesh between finger and thumb and pinched really hard. This did, however, have the desired effect of persuading Mrs. Robson to finally roll over onto her tummy. "Youch," Mrs. Robson cried out again. This time Louise had slapped her hard on her bare bottom with the flat of her hand and a livid red handprint proved that she had not been gentle either. Mrs. Robson gathered her wits to rebuke Louise but Louise was in there first!

12