Same Time Next Year

Story Info
A different take on the classic movie's theme.
10.6k words
3.43
22.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start from an erotic dream featuring a tanned gentleman feasting on my pussy. Seagulls were screaming and I sat partly up to verify my location. Right, It's Maui and the clothing optional Little Beach in Makena State Park. Glancing at the sun I realized that it was time to turn over and cook the other side. Before rolling over I surveyed my front once again appreciating how genetics coupled with a ruthless diet, exercise and a few judicious tucks had kept my 50 year old body in prime condition. Before turning over I plucked the sun protecting cotton balls off my nips revealing my delicate little gold rings. I was proud of my still perky girls and was happy I never had to do anything to enhance them. 100 crunches and situps a day kept my belly flat and my annual visit to the laser tech kept the old puss baby smooth bald.

As I rolled over I noted that the tall naked man of my dreams was down at the waterline slowly walking along the shore looking for shells. He was taking his time and every so often bent down to examine another find. Each time he found something and stood back up his long bare cock swung freely as if it appreciated its freedom. I watched him for a few minutes and was generally conscious of the attractive couple making slow sensuous love on the towel next to me. Then, drowsy from the sun I put my head back down and thought back on the prior 30 plus years of my history with the man at the water, that lovely appendage flopping in the wind and the couple next to me.

My maiden name was Kirsten Anders. I was born in 1970 and raised in an affluent Midwest suburb by enlightened OB/GYN parents who automatically put my sisters and I on birth control in time for the dating scene. They could have saved the money on me because I only needed it 2.5 times before graduation. Oh I wasn't asexual or anything like that and I did have ample above the waist exploratory experiences but below was a different story. Frankly, my first rolls in the hay were uncomfortable, awkward, nonorgasmic and well, sort of forgettably anticlimactic.

Growing up I was always sort of negative as to how I felt about my physical appearance. I guess I always felt that something about me was a little too thin, small, fat or long, you know the drill. It really took the frank appraisal of an experienced and respected lover to get me to realize that I was nicely put together, sexy and in the right light, quite beautiful. He got tired of me complaining about my features and so one day he pulled me naked out of bed and stood me in front of a full length mirror. We then very frankly discussed my body from head to toe. At the time of this appraisal, the basics were as follows. Hair ash white natural blonde worn long and straight, height 5'4", weight 105, solid B cup with cute untitled nipples, 32" bust, waist 19", hips 32", teeth straight after braces, and eyes blue.

He even critiqued my pussy. Over the years I have cleared off my naturally sparse Miss Muff with a variety of techniques. Ultimately I graduated to permanent laser removal and was done with it. The reason I originally did it was that I'm told that I have what can only be described as a "pretty pussy". Here's the deal. The lips of my labia are nice and tightly compact. They do a super efficient job of protecting my sensitive little clit and the other good stuff in there. Some women's inner lips are large and fleshy and come in unattractive colors. Mine are a delicate baby soft pink and get rave reviews from lovers of both sexes.

Over the years, with maturity and children my features have softened slightly and I have added a big seven pounds to my weight and a half size to my bra, but back to my lover's appraisal. We argued and then he refuted every one of my criticisms and eventually convinced me that things like huge boobs and bubble butts are ridiculous and that all that counts is the proper proportion of the physical elements and a sexy disposition. He then dropped to his knees and ate my pussy and fingered my g spot until I squirted all over his face. He then tossed me back onto the bed and fucked me until I called uncle.

My very best friend from middle school on was and is Sara Romano and we were going to be college roommates at UW Madison. Socially, economically and ethnically we were an unlikely pairing. Unlike my Scandinavian heritage, Sara was 130 pounds of robust sexy southern Mediterranean charm. She had and still has beautiful black hair, dark eyes and big C to D boobs. Unlike my rather boring early sex life, hers was, shall we say, adventurous. I absolutely loved hearing about her experiences even though she kidded the crap out of me about the lacking in mine.

College move in was on a steamy weekday before the Labor Day weekend and was a chaotic confusion of parents and friends carrying microwaves, computers and endless plastic containers of clothes and other essentials. Then by some miracle, computers were hooked up, the beds were made and the families were gone. After they left, Sara and I made the essential purchase of fake IDs and headed for State Street for a brat and beers. Three were enough for me and so I headed back to the dorm with some other girls while Sara went off with a guy she had met on a prior campus visit.

Sara still wasn't back by 11 and so I got ready for bed and turned the lights out. We had a decent sized double dorm room with two each of closet, desk and single bed. I was still awake when the door slowly opened and two obviously drunken figures did the "quiet tip toe" into the room. I lay still and listened in the dark as clothes were shed and sex was obviously had in the other bed six feet from me. For the next two hours, I got to listen to Sara's bed go squeak, squeak, squeak. Punctuating the squeaks were random moans, groans, gasps and partially muffled cries of pleasure.

I found myself incredibly turned on by the sounds and diddled my clit in time to the tempo set by my roommate and her visitor. Finally Sara and her lover exhausted themselves and fell asleep. I allowed myself one more orgasm and with the smell of sex heavy in the room, also went to sleep. At 6 the next morning I was awakened by more cries from the other side of the room. I was treated to a full side view of Sara bouncing up and down on some guy's dick in full cowgirl mode. She suddenly froze with her eyes closed as she whispered to her partner how much she adored his now pulsing cock. After a long minute she relaxed and opened her eyes and found that I was staring at her.

"Oh God Kirsten I'm so sorry. I ran into Adam here last night and he's got the best cock I've ever had and we had nowhere else to go. If you want you can have a go at him. He recovers really fast and I'm sure he'll be able to ring your chimes."

As Sara talked, Adam raised his head up and waved over at me and said hello.

"I've got to pee something fierce Adam so I'm going to quick use the john."

With that, Sara hoisted herself up and off of Adam and jammed a Kleenex in her pussy to stop the outflow of little Adams. As she dismounted I observed the largest cock I had ever seen plop down onto the boy's belly. The two that I had seen prior to this morning were significantly less impressive as this one. A nude Sara fled down the hall for the girls toilet while struggling into a robe. Adam swung his feet to the floor and he sat facing me. Handling his cock he smiled and said

"Sara is right, I can get it up real quick especially for a cutie like you. What say you?"

"Thanks a lot but I'm going to pass for now. I make it a policy not to fuck strangers and I would appreciate it if you would at least cover up."

"OK babe. I'll give you a raincheck."

With that Adam was up and searching through the pile of clothes on the floor for his shorts, teeshirt and sandals. Thirty seconds later he was blowing me a kiss and turning to leave as Sara reentered the room.

"I'm leaving babe. Your roommate is uncomfortable and we have seriously fucked up her privacy." Turning to me he apologized and really sounded genuine as he blew me an air kiss, squeezed Sara's right tit and exited the room.

After Adam left Sara came and sat down on my bed. Her robe was gaping open and I was distracted by the beautiful boobs with distended nipples. Sara took one of my hands and said

"Look hon. I'm really sorry about last night. We haven't talked about privacy concerns and we have to work out a schedule so we aren't walking in on each other all the time. And look, I usually don't just hook up and fuck the first guy to come along but Adam is an exception. I met him last year when I was up here for a campus visit. He is a fraternity brother of my older brother and I've been with him a few other times. Its nothing serious but he is a really really good fuck if you are interested.

"Nope. You know about my big two lovers. I'm not a prude but I'd like to get to get to know the guy first before hopping into bed with him."

"I'm sorry again Kirsten. I'll make sure the next time not to intrude on your privacy. I want to be a good roommate, I really do." With that Sara put her arms around me and with her naked tits pressing against my covered ones, gave me a huge hug.

After a shower and breakfast we registered for classes, got our book lists and headed for the University Bookstore. The first months of the semester flew by with classes, football and even some dates. We worked out our privacy issues and reinforced our longterm friendship. Adam and a few other guys visited Sara from time to time but there wasn't a repeat of the first night's orgy. I even met a couple of nice potentials and one evening even claimed a couple hours of privacy with one that warranted a try out. We didn't click and over the next two years no one else did either. I wasn't celibate but I had real trouble making a significant connection with a guy that was interested in doing more than just getting his rocks off. I had yet to find someone that cared anything about the girls pleasure or interests. All most of these guys wanted was to get my pants off or at a bare minimum, get a blow job.

For our third year Sara and I talked our respective parents into letting us share a cute little off campus apartment. It had two small bedrooms, a living/common, bath and kitchen. It was a boon for Sara's love life and hopefully would help me get mine cranked up as well. Early that year the latest jerk that I was dating blew off a date on which we were to have dinner with Sara and Adam at the Plaza. The guy was a no show because according to his belated call, he got involved with a really "rad" D&D game with friends. I had had it and went alone to meet my friends to pour out my heart. Sara and Adam listened and just looked at one another knowingly before quietly standing. Adam paid the tab while Sara pulled a questioning me to my feet.

"Don't ask any questions sweetheart. Just come with us and we will fix everything."

The couple bracketed me and guided me down the block to State and then left four blocks to a newer high rise apartment tower. Apparently Adam or his family had money because the rents in this building were beyond the budgets of most university students. It turned out that Adam lived on the top floor with a great view of the Capitol building. We weren't there however for the view.

Sara took my hands in hers and looking me in the eyes said

"Kirsten Dearest. Adam and I would like to make love to you and treat you the way that a beautiful and intelligent woman deserves to be treated. All you have to do is relax, have fun and enjoy. OK?"

I hesitated for a moment and then shyly nodded. With that Sara put her fingers under my chin and lifted it so that our mouths could join in a deep kiss that went on and on and on. Gradually I became aware of Adam holding me from behind, gently caressing me from my shoulders down to my butt. I was also acutely aware of the lump in Adam's pants pressing against my cheeks. For a moment I concentrated on Adam's erection and then abruptly I was also aware of Sara's hands softly caressing my distended nipples before lightly slipping down to cup my pussy under my skirt. I had known Sara forever and while we were physical with each other, we had never before done anything overtly sexual. Nevertheless, working as a tag team, they quickly and professionally divested me of all of my clothes. Then I was being turned and was in Adam's arms and I was having the warmest and wettest kiss of all time and I was able to hump against his wonderful erection. As I was absorbed by Adam's kiss, Sara was quickly stripping herself and after tapping Adam on the shoulder he adroitly spun me around and into the naked embrace of Sara. Now it was Adam's turn to strip which he did quickly. Closing back on me, his erect cock slipped between my cheeks and I instinctively wiggled as the mushroom head sought a home between my legs. At the same time, Sara's fingers were working my clit as our four nipples stroked against one another and her tongue tangled with mine.

The foreplay abruptly ended as Adam swept me up in his arms and strode boldly into the bedroom. Sara quickly stripped back the bedspread and Adam knee walked me to the center of the king bed. After gently laying me down, he and his partner spent the next hours loving, pleasuring and fucking me to uncounted large and small orgasms. Never had my pussy been eaten and now it was by two experts. Never had my mouth or breasts seen more loving attention. Sex had never been as guilt free and frankly just plain fun. By comparison, everything I had known up to this point in my life had been child's play. This sex was fun, joyful and was an uplifting experience.

I also learned to give back and that it is often more pleasurable to give than to receive. Loving Sara with my mouth in her pussy, licking her clit through orgasm after orgasm while twisting her nipples had been fulfilling for both of us. Of course it helped that Adam was feasting between my legs as I tended to Sara. I attended to Adam's amazing cock as it stood for me and I licked and sucked and stroked and loved it as it leaked precum and then erupted with a massive load of semen. It was purely a loving adventure unlike all of my prior experiences. Riding on Adam's cock and controlling every nuance of the intercourse was the ultimate in sensory delight, not a score keeping contest. Most of all I learned through example how to not only receive but how to give pleasure. I now had a real insight into my friends. I realized that the reason that both of them exuded such sex appeal was because they were givers, not just pleasure takers.

Much later that night we sat together in the dark replacing electrolytes with craft beer while looking over the Madison skyline. We were temporarily sated and even I was totally unconcerned about the lack of clothing.

"So that's what good sex is all about. Adam, I really blew it two years ago when I didn't just welcome you to my bed. However the problem is now going to be finding a guy that meets the Adam test. You really know your way around the female body and your stamina is outstanding."

"Its not just me Sweetheart. You and your roommate are extremely warm, sensual and eminently fuckable babes. I just press the right buttons and you bring out the best in me and yourselves."

Sara then reached over and picked up the hardening appendage in Adam's lap.

"Yeh right. Adam you have to give up this ah shucks crap. You have just fucked the two of us senseless for 4 hours and here you are getting another hard on. Admit it. You are "the man" among men.

Sara and I were flanking Adam and so we both just leaned over and licked the upstanding beauty as he fingered our tender bits to another cum each. Sleep finally claimed us at 2 and we slept in till noon on Saturday. When we finally woke up Adam was gone running some errands and so Sara and I took a leisurely soaking bath in his giant tub and talked about him.

"Adam is quite an anomaly. He's a really nice guy and as you know a hell of a great fuck. He's from big family money and doesn't have to work so he just hangs around here, takes the minimum of classes and tries to satisfy all the coeds of Madison. I'd love to get serious with him but he just has no ambition outside of satisfying whatever girl he is with at the moment. Recently I've been with him a lot but he still makes no bones about having other girls on the side. Unfortunately, he's just not husband material. He would never be able to keep it in his pants. He does however make a hell of a sideline distraction." I concurred in Sara's appraisal but we decided to continue to enjoy his hospitality and facilities for at least the rest of the weekend.

While waiting for Adam to come back we had soaked in his tub and Sara took advantage of the time to shave her puss. I knew she had started that practice a year or so before but I didn't pay too much attention because this was the first time we had been this intimate together. Being a natural blonde my pussy hair was sparse already and I only bothered to keep it trimmed so that it was contained in my swimming suits. Sara offered to show me how to best shave or at least reduce my bush to a cute little landing strip or tuft. She explained to me that a bare or at least cleaned off labia were a magnet for the guys especially for the potential muff divers who don't want to get a forest of hair stuck in their teeth.

Thus began a lifetime of pussy management. I started with different razors, then removal creams, electrolysis and finally laser treatments. The later worked the absolute best and although expensive saved a ton of time on a daily basis and kept probably my best physical feature looking like a million bucks. When I give my little camel toe pose, I assure you I don't look like a prepubescent little girl.

I returned to the apartment that night with a new outlook on sex, life and men in general. From now on I would be unwilling to accept second best or less than a man's finest efforts to please me as well as himself. For the next two months I dated up a storm and found the masculine possibilities just as lacking as before if not more so. My weekend with Adam had really spoiled me for the grabby, juvenile jerks I found myself with.

Speaking of Adam, Sara and he had broken up again three weeks after our wonderful weekend, obviously not because of any sexual incompatibility but simply because Sara could not see a clear path to anything resembling fidelity in their relationship. Adam kept falling off the wagon and finally my roommate just had had enough and cut him off.

From time to time Adam called me for lunch or a dinner brat so that he could pump me about Sara. I met with him regularly and we always had nice pleasant conversations. He was always a gentleman with me but I knew deep down if he made a serious play I would have great difficulty in saying no. After all, he had given me the greatest weekend of sex in my life. The thing holding me back was however my love and respect for Sara and I told him exactly that.

I crossed paths with Adam quite often in the State Street beer bars on the weekends. That was fortuitous because on Saturday night I was there with a new fellow that was my latest effort to find Mr. Right. He turned out to be a nasty drunk after three beers. Mr. Wrong got going with the aggressive sex talk about all the wonderful things he was going to do to my body and when he started pawing at me I had had enough. I tried to grab my coat and get up when he yanked me down and started to grab my breasts and pull me in for a slobbering kiss. I yelled at him to stop and he ignored me and got even more pissed as I struggled. Suddenly two large arms surrounded him and in seconds his struggling body was pulled up and out of his chair and he was being carried helplessly kicking and yelling to the security guys at the door of the beer bar. I grabbed my purse and coat and followed my hero to the door.