Sammi Gets Adventurous

Story Info
Sammi takes a trip out.
2.1k words
4.6
18k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammi has been doing cam shows and posting photos online for a few months now. She's gotten into a steady rhythm with it, and loving every second of it. She has never felt so alive as when she's fully dressed up and putting on a show for some perverts online. And the money that she brings in from her shows certainly doesn't hurt either.

Over the time she's been doing it, she has brought in a lot of money and gifts from her viewers. She saved some of the money for college, but then used the rest for more sissy things. At this point she had a whole counter of makeup, two wigs, and a whole mid-sized box of clothes. Not to mention her shoe box of toys, the three she started with plus three more she had accumulated.

She practiced being a sissy very frequently. She actively practiced and studied how to do her makeup better by watching videos and reading articles about the nuances of being pretty. She studied how to dress as she feared looking like a fool without a clue how to dress. And finally, she got plenty of practice in with her toys, making an effort to practice sucking and riding her dildos every night, whether or not she was on camera.

She had gotten several people asking her to fully shave every inch of her body, which she was happy to oblige. She shaved every night in the shower, making sure not a single hair was anywhere on her body. She even began to use girly soaps and sweet smelling lotions to pull together her girlishness, despite knowing none of her viewers would be able to smell her. She also practiced her girly voice any chance she got. She would talk to herself in her mirror, record it and listen to it to see how she improved. In some time she got very good at it.

All of the squats and other exercises she had been doing since the start had rewarded her greatly. Her butt was a cute, perky bubble butt with considerable size for a sissy. Her thighs were toned but had a good figure, helping with her sissy-ish hour glass shape. She had been doing core workouts also and now had a nice flat stomach, coupled with her thin waist was the perfect sissy shape. And all of her skin had gotten so soft and smooth, she found herself rubbing and feeling herself up just in pure amazement at her own progress. Her hair had grown longer, beyond the shoulders now, and due to girlish shampoos it had gotten softer and found a new shine.

But sadly she couldn't escape her boy life just yet. She was now a senior in high school, and though her outlook on life had improved things were still pretty rough for Sam. Most people still saw him as a pathetic, scrawny guy with no masculinity. The name calling persisted, but seemed to have died down as he got closer to his friends. His friends being most of the girls, who had taken him in as either one of their own, or as a gay best friend. And with him being so close to most girls at his school, the other guys didn't want to ruin their chances and chose to be nicer to him.

While in boy mode, Sam wore his hair in a man bun and wore loose-fitting shirts and jeans to conceal his womanly figure. Most of the girls would marvel at his hair and skin, often noting how girly and sweet it smelled. He would worry about being caught, but found himself no longer caring as he only had one more year of this hell before leaving for college. So he focused on his studies while at school, he always had decent grades but they steadily improved ever since he first popped his sissy cherry. Truly he had a massive paradigm shift by renouncing his masculinity.

And so his shows continued. He kept with his routine for a while until one day upon request by his viewers he went out dressed up. Several viewers had all donated and asked that Sammi get dressed as slutty as should could and go outside to take photos in public places. This scared Sammi as she had never been fully dressed in any place other than her home. She had been wearing panties and her cage under her boy clothes at school, but that was different and brought her no confidence. But she was desperate to please, she had found out that was her favorite thing about being a sissy cam whore.

So she agreed to do it. And the next night, at midnight, she got fully dressed in the sluttiest clothes she owned. She had a black mini skirt that hardly covered her butt, fishnet stockings and black satin panties. She had a low cut white tee shirt on and 4" heels. Bright red lip stick and some strong makeup covered her face. She had a small black purse which she used to hold her camera and toys. And lastly, as always she had her plug in and cage on. She was ready.

She quietly snuck out of her house, not too worried about waking her parents as they had proven to be very heavy sleepers. Not fully certain where to go, she decided to walk out to the public park near her house. It was colder out but not cold enough to stop her from feeling an immense heat from the butterflies in her stomach. She walked down the streets with her heels clicking quietly under the star light, passing only a few people who seemed to only marvel at the woman passing them. This is where she began to gain her confidence.

She got to the park, empty as expected, and looked for places to take photos. She moved around, taking photos in front of trees, on benches, in the grass, and by the garden. She had to stay closer to the lamp posts that lit up the paths as she needed some lighting to get nicer photos. She was proud of her work, by one in the morning she had a nice collection of photos that she knew her viewers would love. But before she was ready to leave she found that she needed to use the bathroom.

She walked over to the public bathrooms at the park, only being two small rooms one for men and one for women. She had never thought about this, but she didn't know which one to go in, she had only ever been in her own bathroom. After a second of thought she thought it better to go into the girls side, given how she was dressed. She went in and wasn't surprised to find it not much cleaner than the men's bathroom, just lacking a urinal. So she sat down on the toilet by the wall.

As she sat her eyes wandered, studying the room. And then to her surprise she saw a hole cut out in the wall next to her only a few feet in front of her. Once she had finished she got up and flushed, and at the same time she heard what sounded like a door opening and closing. She turned to look but saw her door wasn't the one that had opened, instead it had been the door on the men's side. She turned back and washed her hands. once she had dried her hands, she turned and was taken off guard by a light knocking on the wall. Whoever was on the other side was trying to get her attention.

She stared at the wall for a second then walked over to it, her heel's clicking seemed twice as loud as before. Upon hearing that clicking the man on the other side must have taken it as confirmation. She paused when she heard the zip of the mans pants, then was shocked to see his 6", white penis stick through the hole. She stared at it as her mind raced, "It... It's a glory hole. Of course it is, that's obvious how could I have not figured that out." Her thoughts were disrupted as the man made another slight knock.

As if on auto pilot, she slowly came closer to the penis while reaching into her purse to pull out the camera. She set up the camera on the toilet and aimed it to the hole after pressing the button to record. Then once ready, she got down on her knees in front of the hole. She slowly grabbed the warm member and began to pump it. It grew even harder in her hand which made her even more aroused. She was still in shock, unable to comprehend what she was doing and how naturally it had happened. After a minute or two of pumping she leaned in and kissed the head of the penis.

The man on the other side made a light grunting noise, which Sammi took as confirmation. She began to lick up and down the shaft and placing kisses on it leaving red lipstick marks on the mans shaft. Another minute of this passed and she decided to commit. She placed the cock on her tongue in her open mouth and closed around it, beginning to suck and push down as she had done so many times before on her dildos. But something about this made it so much better than with her pieces of plastic, maybe the warmth of the cock, or the throbbing in her mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and began to work the cock with vigor.

She worked it for a while, losing track of time she just kept pressing on. She would suck all the way back and pull it out to hear the pop as it released from her lips, then slap herself with it a few times, completely entranced by the cock. Then she would push all the way down on it and deep throat it, an easy task for her given she was used to her 8" dildo at this point. All of this seemed to be going over well with the man, as he grunted and moaned on the other side of the wall.

She was loving it, completely lost in act of sucking this strangers dick. So much so that when the man began to moan more and louder, she was oblivious. He seemed to grab something and push his dick as far in as possible, pushing down her throat as he began cum. She wasn't ready for it, forcing her head off this mans cock letting half of the cum spray across her face as the rest had been shot down her throat. In amazement she leaned back as the man retracted his penis.

She sat there for a while before a $20 bill and a note was pushed through the hole. The money meant nothing to her, as she had gotten more from donations on her cam show, but the note said, "Best BJ I've gotten in a while, call me." Followed by the mans number. Sammi then realized that this had all been on recording, so she looked to the camera with cum still covering her face and blew it a kiss before getting up and turning it off. She checked the recording and saw that she had been blowing that man for 34 minutes.

The men's door opened and closed again as the man left, and she began to gather her things when she noticed something wet. She pulled up her skirt only to realize that she had a sissygasm in her panties. She came by sucking cock. This might have brought shame to a normal person, but Sammi took great pride in that. So much so that she took back out the camera and too a photo of it. She finished getting her things together then left the bathroom.

She didn't even clean off her face, still covered in cum. Something about it just felt right. She liked being covered in another mans spunk. So she walked back home plastered with a mans love. She only passed one person on the side walk, a man who looked at her with both amazement and great lust. Sammi was sure that once she had passed him he stopped and turned to watch her go, so she made sure to sway her hips more for him.

She got back to her house and went up to her bathroom to clean up. Once there, she took a finger and wiped as much of the cum on her face as she could and put it in her mouth. As the man had shot some of his load right down her throat she didn't get a good taste. And what she tasted was amazing. She fell in love immediately with its salty, musk. And from that point, she knew that she had to go suck some real cocks more often.