Sammi Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris saw the fresh come now in her hair and let out some kind of low moan. He grabbed her by the ponytail again and ripped her off of Mats dick, only to fill the longing space with his own. He bucked his as hard as would keep from breaking her, pushing his dick all the way down. Her nose in his crotch and his balls on her chin, he began to come down her throat.

She had gotten good at swallowing so was able to hold it for the whole thing. Once empty he practically fell back, his dick sliding out of her throat and releasing from her mouth with a pop. This must have gotten Bret going because he then slapped his dick against her face and moaned even louder. She could read the signs and pumped faster, turning to face him. Her then let it loose all over her face.

As if on queue, Dave then grabs her ass and clenches as hard as he can, his nails digging into it and the skin turning even redder still. He bucked one last time up her ass cheeks and came all over her back and ass. Only two remained now as the two other finishers stumbled back and relaxed, sweat covering their bodies. Heavy breathing filled the air.

Mat once again claimed her face as Alex moved her other hand to his balls to fondle. She could handle two, so she began to rock it for them. She deep throat-ed mat back and forth while massaging Alex's balls. Every time she pushed all the way down she could smell the sweat on Mat which she had begun to love. The whole room smelled like sweaty, sweet love and it really turned her on. She felt like her nipples would cut through her dress.

Alex must have seen that eventually as he reached down her dress and began to twist those nipples. Mat moaned more and Sammi decided to end it. She buried her nose into Mats pubic hair and held her breath. He began to come down her throat, but to her surprise he grabbed her ponytail and ripped her off so that he could finish on her face. Bret followed suit, moaning and beginning to complete, shifting over to also finish on her face.

Once the metaphorical dust cleared, all the boys had sat back onto chairs or the couch and Sammi lay there on the ground. All of them covered in sweat, and Sammi covered in come. Her makeup had ran wildly from all the sweat, tears, and love that her face had endured. And with that, Sammi's first experience as the Suite slut had passed. The boys loved their new obedient slut, while she loved her new life.

12