Sammi's Rune

Story Info
An eclectic attorney with a colorful past leaves his mark.
6.7k words
4.22
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InkArtist
InkArtist
32 Followers

"Tonight," she said with a cheeky grin, "you can do anything you want to me."

"Anything?" I asked with an incredulous tone.

Sammi was an adorable ginger, well, near ginger.  Some would say strawberry blonde, and might be correct, but ginger suited her personality.  She was nineteen, and at thirty-one I had a bit over ten years on her.  

And quite the ten years they were.  After graduating from Dartmouth I jousted at Renaissance festivals, spent a year as a street poet, and even spent three years in a tattoo shop in Denver.  After all that I returned to my Florida roots, got a law degree from Stetson, landed a job with a firm that did admiralty law that paid me well and allowed me to be the quirky weirdo that I am.  I live and work in Downtown St. Petersburg and am in a pretty good place all around.

Sammi was the crowning piece of my comfortable life.  She was with a Viking reenactment group at the local Renaissance Festival.  I was doing weekend gigs there as a courtly poet who only writes filthy, bawdy poems that I would recite to faire goers in an over the top, grandiloquent voice.  She asked me to stay after the show for a party in the Viking camp almost a year ago, and well, she's been with me ever since.  Although I have a few years on her, some would say that she is an "old soul," and we matched surprisingly well.

She lives in a dorm at University of South Florida during the week, but on Thursdays she takes an Uber across the Bay and she arrives shortly after I get home from the office and she then stays through Monday morning.  Usually, on Thursday nights, we walk to Vertical Ventures Gym nearby and climb.  

But it appeared that tonight she had other ideas.

Sammie replied without hesitation, "Anything."

"Anything covers quite a bit," I observed.

"Anything at all. Your wildest fantasy can be yours."

"You brought another girl with you?"

Sammi's eyes flared, "I can arrange that!"

"Eh," I said, reminiscing a moment, "to be honest it is a lot of work."

She ignored that comment.  "Offer goes away in three, two.."

I did have something in mind.  Something I had been planning for a while. It was a back burner project that I didn't know how to broach with her, but now seemed to be the right time.

"Hmmmm" I sort of fake pondered, and then said, "I'd like to draw on you."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, as if she was reevaluating my willingness to take risks. She pouted playfully, a smirk forming on her face as she realized I didn't have anything more daring in mind.

"That's it? Draw on me? You don't want to do... something else?" she teased, her tone light, yet edged with a hint of disappointment.

I shrugged off her disdain. "My decision is final!" I said with a hint of over-the-top seriousness, using one of my comical character voices. She just rolled her eyes in response.

To add an element of surprise to the evening, I fished out the blindfold stuck between two cushions on the couch. "How did that get there?" I said in mock horror. She snickered. It was a familiar item between us that she recognized it immediately, but her intrigue piqued. "Maybe it will be more fun if you see it when it's done?" I suggested, raising an eyebrow in playful challenge.

"Where is it going?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity. She seemed to be warming to the idea.

"Hmm... I'm still thinking about it. You will need to strip down," I said, trying to keep my tone serious, though the twinkle in my eyes betrayed my amusement.

Without hesitation, she grinned, undressed, and made herself comfortable on the plush leather couch. Her figure was like a toned sculpture, slender arms and legs with gentle curves. Her small, perky breasts were the perfect balance to her overall lean frame, promising a lively and youthful energy; and a similarly lively evening of fun. I carefully tied the blindfold around her eyes, ensuring she couldn't see a thing. Handing her phone and earbuds to her, I encouraged, "Jam to some tunes while I get the design ready."

She inserted the earbuds and suddenly, the quiet room was filled with the tinny sound of Skálmöld playing in her earbuds. It was a genre she had introduced me to and I had grown to like it as well. Watching her head bob along to the rhythm with such enthusiasm made me smile, and she was oblivious to my presence as I moved around her and prepared for the drawing.

I came back with a handful of pens and a drawing that I had prepared several weeks earlier. It was something I had been saving for the right moment to bring it to fruition. Thanks to Sammi's bold permission, tonight seemed like the ideal chance to make it happen.

I returned to the living room, settling myself on the floor next to Sammi, who was still jamming to her tunes, blissfully unaware of what was to come. I surveyed her naked body, lithe and sleek, she kept herself smooth and shaven. There were so many possibilities, but only one location called to me for my art.

I leaned in closer and double-checked my initial sketch before exhaling deeply to steady my hand. Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I lifted the pen and began tracing the design with precision and care. The tip of the pen tickled against her flesh, provoking involuntary squirms and giggles from her lips. Starting just below her chin, the intricate design flowed down the center of her throat, tracing every curve and contour until it reached her sternum. I added more lines, some that branched out and some that ran parallel to the central line. A few dots, accent marks to give the design some breadth and soften it, were added with a few more touches of the pen. I stepped back and surveyed my handiwork. The lines were sharp, the design impeccable. It surpassed all of my expectations. Against her ivory skin, it was bold and flawless.

But I was not done.

"Sammi," I called out gently, prompting her to remove one of her earbuds.

"What?" she responded, her voice curious, the tinny sounds of Viking folk metal tunes buzzing in her removed earbud.

"I was thinking," I continued, "this design will just smear off easily with these pens. But I have a special ink I can use that will last longer."

"Like for the weekend?" she inquired, her interest piqued.

"Yeah, it will easily last the weekend," I assured her, watching as she pondered the idea for a moment.

She playfully shrugged and smiled, agreeing, "Yeah, that sounds like fun." Then, she returned the earbud to her ear and faded back into her own world of music.

I made my way to my office, intent on retrieving the special ink and unique pen that were necessary for this task. As I searched through my supplies in my office closet, I could hear Sammi's voice drifting in from the living room. "Don't take too long with that," she playfully teased. The sound of her voice brought a smile to my face; she was just as excited about this project as I was, or excited to get this finished and move on to more...physical activities.

Armed with my pen and the unique ink, I went back to Sammi's side, ready to turn the temporary art into something more lasting. But before starting, I took a moment to prepare her skin by lightly dusting it with numbing spray. She scrunched up her nose at the medicinal aroma, but her curiosity is sparked.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's a solution that helps the ink stay in place," I replied calmly and evenly.

She seemed satisfied with the answer, simply shrugging in response and listening to her music.

After making sure everything was in place, I took a deep breath and steadied my hand for the task ahead. Carefully, I picked up the special pen and dipped it into a small cap of shimmering black ink, filling its nib. Then, with a gentle touch, I tilted her chin up more and held her steady, leaning in to poise the pen just above the design.

The pen gently hummed to life in my hand, but its soft whir was drowned out by the pounding Viking folk metal blasting through her earbuds.

The pen touched her skin just below the point of the chin, and with precisions I started to trace the center line down to her sternum, following the navy blue Sharpie mark that I had drawn beforehand. As I guided the gently whirring pen the blue line was transformed, into a bold line, crisp and black. The contrast against her pale complexion was striking, and I couldn't help but smile at the outcome; I had been waiting for this moment to create this and now it was finally happening.

With the first line completed I gently exhaled my held breath. I turned off the pen and turned my attention back to Sammi. "How was that?" I asked, curious to know if she actually felt anything.

She pulled an earbud out, slightly confused. "What?"

I repeated my question, "How was that?"

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Didn't really feel anything. You done messing with that? A girl is getting lonely here."

I chuckled at her impatience, yet there was a warmth in my voice as I responded, "Almost."

I returned to my work, the pen gliding across her skin with precise movements. Each stroke originated from the center line, forming a delicate and intricate design that seemed to come alive beneath my touch. As I continued etching the web of lines into her throat, I could feel my passion and desire for her intensifying. The smoothness of her skin and the heat radiating from her body only fueled my desire to finish this art piece and revel in the beauty of her lithe form. I was eager to complete this masterpiece and indulge in the pleasures her body would bring us both.

For thirty minutes, I meticulously traced each pen line, transforming the temporary Sharpie marks into a longer lasting and breathtaking piece of art. The intricate design seemed to come alive on her skin, perfectly complementing her features. As I stood back to admire my work, a sense of pride and wonder washed over me. It felt like my creation had completed her, adding a new layer of beauty to an already stunning canvas.

With a final flourish, I set down my tools and took a deep breath. The tension that had built up in my body dissipated with that final exhale, leaving me feeling relaxed and accomplished.

I carefully wiped away any residual ink from her skin with a soapy paper towel, making sure the intricate design was flawless. She felt the dampness on her neck, and her voice filled the room with concern.

"Will that smear the ink?" she asked.

I smiled reassuringly at her, my voice gentle and calm. "No. This ink is incredibly resilient and will withstand numerous washings." The comforting scent of lavender filled the air as I finished cleaning the design, leaving it vibrant and perfect on her skin.

Sammi started to take the blindfold off and get up. She was eager to see the artwork adorning her skin, but I grabbed her wrists, and pushed them to the couch over her head. A desire to have her, which had been building through the evening, welled up inside of me. The sight of her, so trusting and vulnerable, combined with the bold streak of artistry that decorated her, was overwhelmingly attractive.

"I want to enjoy it before anyone else does, even you," I told her, my voice husky with desire.

Her head titled up to look in my direction, her eyes still concealed behind the now lopsided blindfold, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. "What's gotten into you?"

Without answering, I leaned down to capture her lips with mine, and she responded immediately, the kiss deep and passionate.

We kissed fervently, our lips locking in a passionate embrace; fervent, needy. Viking folk metal music played faintly from her lost earbuds now lost somewhere in the couch. We pressed together in a hunger-filled embrace, our breaths mingling.

I moved down between her legs, my senses already overwhelmed by the scent and taste of her. My eager tongue and lips eagerly worked their magic as I carefully inserted my fingers into her, feeling her body respond to my every movement. My fingers curled up, and moved with my lips and tongue as I felt her quiver and moan as a rush of pleasure to surged through her body.

I raised myself up and slid into her. I gently moaned and she gasped as slowly buried myself in her.

"You should draw on me more often," she panted, caught up in my passion.

Through clenched teeth I replied, "Maybe I should..."

She clawed my back as I thrust into her, exhaling sharply with each forceful push. I gathered her up and we flipped, leaving her on top of me, she ground in to my as I slowed my rhythm and raised my hips, and I felt her shudder again, she closed her eyes and thrashed her head. I saw the rune, the rune that so completed her, and finally overwhelmed I shouted loudly as I came into her.

We lay intertwined, my cock still warmly inside her as we gradually caught our breath. Our intense lovemaking had left us both satisfied for the moment, and as we drifted into a light doze, the world around us faded into the background.

Sammi stirred first, rousing from her shallow slumber, the blindfold had somehow fallen off during our fervent lovemaking. As she stretched and shifted, still on top of me, she recalled the intricate design I had sketched onto her skin. She eagerly rose from me and the couch and padded to the mirror, her lithe nude body moving with poise and grace.

She gazed at her reflection. A Nordic bindrune now adorned her neck starting from just under her chin down to the hollow of her throat. Its lines were crisp and black. She was familiar with runes; having spent time with a Viking reenactment group and studying the culture. With a fingertip, she traced the design and the individual runes that formed it, her eyes lighting up as she recognized the runes and their meanings.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, her voice filled with awe, her brow furrowing slightly as she deciphered the runes. "Uruz," she started, "for strength and determination."

She smiled as she figured out the next one hidden in the complex design, "And Algiz for protection. It's like having a guardian angel."

"And I see Teiwaz right there!" she exclaimed, "For the warrior's spirit and fighting for what's right."

She turned back to look at me, her eyes shining with gratitude and amazement. "It's beautiful," she said, her eyes a little misty. "You really put a lot of thought into this, didn't you?"

I nodded, smiling broadly. "You kindled an interest. I also consulted a rune expert in Norway and we designed it together. I wanted to create something that channeled your spirit."

Her smile widened, and she came back to the couch, her gratitude evident in her eyes. "It's perfect," she said, her voice soft. "Thank you."

We were quiet a moment as I watched the new rune on her throat move slightly with each beat of her heart, a small yet captivating dance of ink on skin.

"I could definitely see getting this as a tattoo," she mused, breaking the silence, her voice thoughtful.

Curious, I asked her, "Oh? Where would you put it?"

She fell into contemplation, considering various places on her body. "Maybe lower, maybe lower between my breasts? Or on my lower back? What about the back of a calf?"

I thought about it for a moment, then shared my preference, "I like where it is."

She shook her head slightly, a playful smile on her lips, "It's too obvious there. I'd never be able to hide it."

I just shrugged, my gaze lingering on the artwork, "Well, it's there now."

She gave me a puzzled look, her eyes meeting mine, "For now."

The next morning, dawn painted the sky with hues of pink and orange, signaling the start of a new day. I woke up to find Sammi still deep in her slumber, looking utterly peaceful. The rune on her throat was more noticeable now in the morning light, and I could see the subtle flutter of her heartbeat beneath the intricate design. A smile played on my lips as I watched her for a moment before slipping out of bed to start my day.

It was Friday, and my delightful Sammi had the day off. She would spend it at my condo, working on homework and exploring Downtown St. Pete. But for me, it was just another work day in the office.

I moved quietly, trying not to disturb her peaceful slumber, and made my way into the shower. The hot water felt good on my skin, helping to wake me up and prepare for the work day ahead.

Just a few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and Sammi's voice cut through the sound of running water. "This won't wash off in there, will it?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

"No," I replied with a grin, "it will take more than one shower to get that off."

"Good," she said, her tone lightening. "Room for me?"

"You know there is," I responded, my grin widening as she slipped into the shower with me.

I lathered my hands up and started to wash her, starting from her lower back and working my way up. She did the same, her hands starting at my shoulders and working their way down. I took extra care when washing the rune on her throat, smiling as the soap and water washed away, leaving the design as bold and crisp as it was when I had drawn it.

Her slender hands moved down my body, leaving a soapy trail in their wake. A mischievous smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she felt my body respond to her touch, and she raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Morning wood?"

I simply grinned and nodded, not needing to say anything more.

"You're going to be late for work," she observed, her tone playful yet factual.

"Is that a warning?" I asked, looking down at her.

"No," she replied, her eyes locking onto mine, "that is a fact."

With a gentle nudge, she guided me backwards until I felt the woven shower stool press against the back of me legs. I sat on the edge of it, the warm water pouring over us in a soothing rhythm. She my lap with ease, her legs wrapping around my hips as she lowered herself onto me. She rode me with fervor, grinding her hips against me, as I matched her tempo with gritted teeth. The steamy spray surrounded us Her breath quickened and I could her muscles tighten around me as she brought herself to a strong climax. I slowed her movements, wanting to savor every sensation and prolong this moment with long, slow thrusts into her. Again she shuddered and moaned, and throwing her head back in passion I saw the rune glistening under the cascading water, defying it. I gripped her tightly, and released into her with a loud groan.

Once we descended, she beamed at me and gently held my head in her palms. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as the warm water cascaded over us. She eventually broke away from the embrace and stepped out of the shower, leaving me alone under the spray.

I was, as it turned out, quite late for work.

Once she stepped out of the shower, I took a couple more minutes to rinse off before following her into the bedroom. As I walked in with a towel wrapped around my waist, I saw Sammi facing the full-length mirror with her head tilted, examining the rune on her throat.

"It seems a bit red and raised," she observed, her tone tinged with a touch of concern as she lightly touched the rune.

"It's just the special ink," I assured her, looking with her at the rune in the mirror. "Some people have a slight reaction to it, but the redness should go down in a day or two."

She looked at our reflections in the mirror and nodded. "That's good," she said. "I really like how it turned out." Glancing back at me, she added, "Even after showering, it still looks great."

I nodded in agreement. "That ink is definitely durable."

Hoping to divert her attention from the redness and give her something exciting to anticipate, I brought up the idea of going out tonight. "How about we check out The Castle in Ybor City? Coffin Classics night. You know how much I love 80's Goth," I suggested, noticing the spark in her eyes when I mentioned it.

InkArtist
InkArtist
32 Followers
12