Sampson Slavery Laws Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left, I was praying I would be put in the back of their car. The slave processing plant is three kilometres away and I don't want to be paraded through the streets naked. To no surprise at all we walked by the car and onto the busy streets.

The three lads walked in front of me, Carl pulling my lease to ensure I kept up. The leg spreader made it extremely hard. I didn't look up the whole time. I couldn't look at the onlookers who were observing my shame.

The walk took about an hour I made very little progress. The concrete was warm under my bare feet. Lots of people made remarks as I passed, and few slapped my ass and called me an animal. I guess for at least a year that is what I will become.

I was relieved when we arrived at the plant. As promised, I was taken in the backdoor. This isn't legal that's why they wanted me to agree to the easy way. Maybe if I go with the hard way they will fail and become enslaved themselves. It's not worth the risk.

When the door opened, I was shocked to see Zac the landlord of the gated community Joe, Pat and Carl live in. I had just contacted him less than a week ago about renting the guys house once they left. He must have told the guys about it. I felt betrayed.

I was dragged into the room. It was a sterile room with a computer in the middle.

'So, you are agreeing to become the first person to be voluntarily enslaved under the new slave act?' Zac asked. I looked to my three new Masters and then to Zac and just nodded.

'Good, I didn't really want to forge any papers. But you know I have a lot of sway here. I was part of a Civic Experiment that led to the overthrow of the government. You could say I'm a pioneer of sorts. If I hear you make any audacious claims. I will have your tongue removed' he threatened.

I'm not sure why, but I believe him maybe it's the events of the last four hours but there is no doubt in my mind he means it. He hands me a long contract to sign. I start to scan it, but he takes it back and moves to the last page and gives me a pen to sign. I sign it and with it my freedom away.

'You are now owned by these three fine gentlemen. Through this door is the slave processing plant. You should feel honoured. Dr Sampson himself is going to oversee your process. I'm sure you know who he is. Behave yourself or you will suffer extreme consequences'

Carl undid the leg spreader from my feet and the cuffs behind my back. It felt good being able to move freely. I looked around but couldn't find a door. Zac looked towards the ground and I noticed a dog like flap. I would need to crawl through it to get to the plant.

'OK, gentlemen if you would like to follow me you can approve the necessary modifications to your liking. You can also observe the process. Slave get on your knees and crawl to the plant. I will see you soon, I'm sure' Zac said as he slapped my ass.

I got on my knees and began to crawl. The sooner it begins the sooner it is over with. I crawled through the dog flap naked with the ball gag still in my mouth. Drools of spit fell to the floor with each movement I made. It was struggle but I managed to squeeze through.

As I got through, I noticed a pair of polished shoes inches from my nose. I looked up to see the very recognisable Dr Tanner Sampson. He is credited with the introduction of the new slavery laws. He ran experiments throughout the country that tested man's willingness to readopt slavery.

I was picked up by what presumably is a naked slave. He is bald, collared, tattooed and pierced. He is wearing a chastity cage. He is completely hairless. On his wrists and ankles are manacles that seem to be permanently attached to him. Which is likely to happen to me.

His eyes are forced to the ground as he walks me to Dr Sampson. 'This was Tyler. It took part in the first Civic Experiment and is also the first slave to be legally enslaved under the new laws. I find it fitting it will help assist the first slave to be enslaved voluntarily.

'It is me and my husband's slave. I think it enjoys its life for the most part. It can't speak now it had a microchip inserted, so through an app on my phone I can silence it or allow it to speak. You are about to have modifications like that done to you now. Its new name is Filth'

Each modification will be chosen by your Masters. They are watching now. They will have a list of variations that they can add to their individual tastes. So, don't blame me if you don't like any. I will do the various injections and the modifications will be announced' explained Dr Tanner Sampson.

Pat, Joe, Carl

Yesterday they had received the list of possible modifications. There were dozens upon dozens of potential modification and variations on them. The three lads sat down with a few beers and chose their favourite ones. There was lots of laughter and excitement.

'So, what should be the first modification?' Pat asked.

'How about we all take turns in choosing one. We choose two each for now and we can always take him back to the centre for more if needed,' said Joe.

'OK, well since Carl got the worst of his behaviour you can go first' Pat offered.

'You know, he has such hairy legs and a hairy chest I bet he would hate to lose all that hair' Carl smiled.

Modification One

The slaves body hair will be removed. The only hair that will remain is on its head and its eyebrows. The modification will be permanent. The slave will lose its ability to grow hair for the rest of its natural life.

'Ha, very good. You know Carl, he has made fun of the size of your dick for so long now. Maybe a bit of revenge on that front is needed' Pat.

Modification Two

The slave's penis size will now be controlled by an app. There will be four settings, soft, semi hard, hard and rock hard. While a particular option is selected the size will not change until the setting has been modified.

'Imagine him been paraded through the streets with a rock-hard cock. He would be so frustrated. Speaking of frustration, I found a modification that will leave him very frustrated.

Modification Three

The slave can now be edged using the app. This app will edge it to a percentage of completion. It may edge it to 95 percent and then it will stop to allow recovery before resuming. There is a further option to block the slave from being able to cum without permission.

'Oh, my god wait until you hear this one. It will literally be our naked plaything' Carl said through fits of laughter. Which became contagious when the guys heard the details of the modification.

Modification Four

The slave neural syntax will be connected to the internet much like an Alexa box. It can be asked questions and will instantly answer. It can also sing songs in perfect tone to entertain its guest and its Masters.

'Make him sing and dance will be hilarious. I like this one and I think it is more practical. We will all need relieve at some point girls aren't that easy to put out and we don't want to be listening to any complaining' Pat.

Modification Five

The slaves gag reflex will be removed. Furthermore, the app will control if the slave may speak or not. It is called silent mode. Furthermore, this will also prevent the slave from telling a lie when communicating with its Masters.

'OK, my turn. I think I will keep with theme of frustration' Joe.

Modification Six

Bladder control. The slave's bladder can be controlled in a number of ways. It can be denied the ability to pee or be made pee on the spot without any control. The slave can be made feel it badly needs to pee even with an empty bladder. A very good form of punishment.

'Zac is setting up the basement now. Or should we call it the dungeon' quipped Pat.

Present Day

The three boys watched as Rob heard about the modification that had just been done to him, the look on his face was priceless. Now they had what they wanted and lots of ideas to humiliate the trouble maker. Rob will get his just desserts for how he treated Carl.

Tyler

Later that night

'When will Tanner be home? Tyler asked as he sat at the kitchen table. Jordan walked towards him and placed a container of warm water at Tyler's feet. Tyler lifted his feet and placed them in the water. It felt good after another day barefoot.

'In two days. So that's plenty of time for you to relax' Jordan responded as he flipped two burgers.

'He let me speak today. I got to reassure a new slave that his life would get better. This slave seemed different. Tanner processed him, very late in the day. It's rare he even processes anyone anymore' Tyler said sounding a bit confused.

'I mean you didn't lie. Your life has gotten better' Jordan claimed.

'Only because of you and Tanners increasingly frequent trips away' Tyler said smiling. Jordan walked over and sat down beside Tyler. He placed two plates with burger and chips on the table. He then kissed Tyler on the cheek.

'Well let's hope his trips away continue. I like spoiling you' Both boys started to eat their food. They were silent as they ate. A comfortable silence. Tyler has got used to eating slave food which makes these treats Jordan provides even better.

'Have you heard from Max recently' Tyler asked, more to break the silence than anything else.

'He is safe in the Kingdom. Him and Prince Felix are getting closer by the day. I can't contact him as much anymore. Each visit is increasing with risk. Soon I may have to cut off contact completely' Jordan said sadly.

'Have you considered Max's suggestion of joining him in the Kingdom' Tyler asks Jordan who looks away from the slave.

Jordan picked up the now two empty plates and placed them in the dishwasher. He picked up a small cloth and walked over to Tyler. He got on his knees in front of the naked slave. He brought the cloth gently against his shins and slowly massage the cloth down towards his feet.

Tyler feels like he is heaven. Jordans touch is so soft and loving on his feet. His feet have toughened up a lot since his slavery. He has been barefoot and naked for more than a year. He doesn't even notice the nudity anymore. Jordan looks up at him and smiles.

'I have a reward for you' he says while pulling the key to Tylers chastity belt from his pocket. He starts to kiss Tylers legs and moves up towards the belt. When he reaches the belt, he inserts the key and turns it. The belt clicks open and Jordan removes it from Tyler's waist.

As Tyler stands up, he feels weird. He actually feels naked now in front of his Master and friend. He looks down at his dick which has shrank a massive amount since it got caged. Jordan takes Tyler's hand and starts to walk him towards the bedroom.

Jordan kisses Tyler and they both fall onto the bed. Tyler is worried he won't be able to get hard after his cock's yearlong captivity. To his surprise he feels his dick stiffen. Jordan nibbles Tylers ear and moves his tongue down his body trying carefully not to hurt the young slave.

When he reaches his dick, he looks up at Tyler and takes his now very small dick in his mouth. He begins to suck maintaining eye contact with him. Tyler starts to immediately moan. Jordan can tell he is close almost instantly. In less than two minutes Tyler comes down his throat.

'I'm so sorry sir' Tyler says while trying to catch his breath.

'That was to be expected, you will last longer the next time' Jordan says as he crawls up and places Tylers head on his chest. He starts to run his fingers over his head. Tyler is exhausted and happy. He listens to Jordans heart beat as he slowly drifts off to sleep. It will be the first time he has slept inside in more than a year.

12