Sam's Cousin Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam gets fucked for the first time.
3.9k words
4.64
19.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days had passed since Jay had introduced me to the vibrator-induced climax, and he left me alone with my thoughts during those two days. He knew he was leaving me with memories, fantasies about serving his cock in the shower and being throatfucked on his bed with a toy in my ass. It took all the restraint I could muster not to pleasure myself to what had happened, because I wanted to be as horny as possible when I went right back to him to beg him for more.

Without texting him, I showed up at his house in the afternoon. His car was the only one there, and the front door was open. He knew I couldn't resist. It pissed me off that he was so cocky about how much I wanted his dick, and that his cockiness turned my submissive side on even more.

I knocked at the door but barged into the house, knowing where he'd be. Making my way upstairs, I found him playing xbox on the foot of that same bed. The thoughts of my last time on it flooded my head. I didn't say a word in his doorway, but my body language gave away any ability I had to appear nonchalant. He knew I was there, but he didn't even acknowledge me. We had already crossed the point of guessing and beating around the bush, so it was time for me to play by his rules again.

Silently I walked over to him sat on the edge of his bed, knelt down, and began kissing his crotch through his shorts. I found his member, not yet hard for me, and laid my tongue along the fabric, demonstrating my desperation for the flesh beneath it. I reached my hands to undo his zipper when he placed his palm over them.

"Get naked."

Ugh. Fuck you, I thought. Just two words from him and I was nearly shaking from how turned on it made me. I pulled my shirt off as I was knelt between his legs. But this gave me a chance to turn the tables a bit.

I stood up, turned around, and slowly pulled my shorts down beside him. I didn't know if he had even watched, but I knew he would notice this.

"Look."

I spread my legs a bit, stuck my ass out toward him, and slowly peeled my boxers down to reveal my freshly shaven ass for him. It was nearly hairless in the first place, but I painstakingly ensured that every inch of it would be as smooth as possible for whatever he chose to do with it. And it worked. Before by boxers were completely off of it, he grabbed my left cheek with a firm grip, reaching his thumb to my tight hole and pulling it to the side so that he could see his target that was hidden between the two globes. I exhaled through my nose from the chill that rushed up my spine as his thumb probed my asshole. But without wasting any time, he pulled my gripped ass over to his other side and shoved me onto the end of the bed. Proud that my little show had worked, I curled up beside him so that my head was back in his lap. There was something so arousing about being completely naked for him while he had removed nothing. He offered no resistance this time as I unzipped his shorts and pulled his semi-erect dick out from them.

Immediately I took to engulfing my mouth with the cock that had been on my mind for the last two days. I wanted to feel him get hard and fill up my mouth, and that's just what he did. Ever-willing to show who was in charge, he placed his hands, controller still held in them, on the back of my head and returned to playing while my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He was telling me to work for it. With feverish enthusiasm I started bobbing my head up and down on his member. He was growing rock hard for me now, and I reached to fondle his balls as I struggled to fit as much of his length as I could from my position. I pulled my head up and circled my tongue around his thick cockhead while I took a few deep breaths in preparation, then finally plunged down as far as I thought my throat would let me.

"Mmph...mmgh...mmgh," moans of struggle mixed with intoxicating arousal escaped through my nose as my jaw was being stretched and my throat pressed on. Those sounds, my difficulty seemed to finally earn Jay's attention. Something I took notice of for later.

"Ugh, that's better," he said.

He took his controller off of my head. I heard a quick sound come from his mouth above me, and then felt his hand slide down the small of my back beside him, and then in between my cheeks. I felt his wet middle finger reach my exposed hole, and he began massaging it. Fuck, he knew just how to work my hot button. I let out an involuntary moan from the wave of pleasure that had just come from between my legs, and I tried once again to push my head as far down his thick shaft as I could. I needed to earn more.

His unoccupied hand found its way to the back of my impaled head and pushed down, shoving his meat deeper down my throat with a force that I couldn't manage on my own. I gulped on his cock again, signaling the punishment he was giving my mouth was nearly too much to handle. Pressing his finger firmly against my hole, he held me there for about four seconds before mercifully allowing me to return my lips to his head and catch my breath. Like I had stood up too fast, I was delirious from suffocating on Jay's dick. But I was overcome with this submissiveness. I felt like I was where I belonged, getting what I deserved from him.

Watching my now-sloppy form, Jay decided to take advantage of his toy and really break my throat in. He placed both of his hands on me, handling me as he lifted my head off of his dick, and pushing me to turn and lay on my back. He did things so quickly, and I knew I just wanted to be along for the ride. I obliged and laid on my back, feeling a cool tinge on my stomach as precum dripped from my untouched dick. Immediately he grabbed my arms, pulled my shoulders to the edge of the bed, and dropped his shorts to his ankles.

Instead of listening to a few of my gagging moans as I did my best to deepthroat him, he wanted to hear two of them every second as he brutally fucked my face once again. My focus dropped away from skill and showmanship and onto survival as I struggled not to gag on this shaft that was assaulting the back of my mouth. Jay reached down and pinched both of my nipples as he found his rhythm, something that was extremely pleasurable for me, but I think he did it more in an attempt to keep me in place while he pounded into my throat. Spit running down my face, he was teaching me how to manage physical agony with sexual bliss as he put me in my place. I kept my eyes closed to focus on the task at hand and not be distracted by his swinging balls, but I hoped he was enjoying the view of his day's conquest.

With a final deep push into his cousin's sloppy mouth, Jay let out an exasperated moan and pulled out.

"That was a nice warmup, I needed that," he said. I had nothing to say in return, I was trying to get oxygen back in my lungs. He smeared his crotch against my face, to which I responded with longing licks wherever I could.

Again, with a dominating aggression, he grabbed my shoulders and flipped my head up to push me forward onto my stomach. He grabbed my hips and pulled them upward as I let out a moan. Finally, he pressed his hand down on my back to ensure that my butt was out and my back was arched for him. He removed his shirt, climbed onto the bed behind me, and bent forward to spit directly on my hole. My pulse increased and my mind started racing, wondering if I was finally about to get fucked. I felt his spit slowly run down my leg before he moved forward and rested his shaft directly on my asshole. It was so hot, but I was suddenly worried about how his dick was going to fit inside me when it was so difficult to handle it in my mouth. As I was lost in my thoughts, he brought my mind back to an excruciatingly pleasurable sensation as he gripped my smooth bubble butt with both hands, pressed my cheeks toward each other, and began grinding his cock back and forth between them.

"Oh my god," I let out.

He had me gripped so tightly, and the way his dick, still covered in my saliva, slid along my hole was getting me hotter and hotter. After a minute or two of this enjoyment, he stopped.

"I think you know what's coming. But if I give it to you, you're going to earn it," he told me.

"Fuck. What do you want?"

"You're going to give me something to use and enjoy whenever I want. You're going make me cum on camera."

"What? You can't put me on a video Jay."

He pulled his cock away for a brief moment before angling it directly at my hole. To my surprise, he pressed his head against it and gave a firm push of his hips. Not enough to enter, but enough to make me feel a thick pressure in my ass. He was pushing my button. But the notion of being on camera scared me.

"Say you will."

"Jay, I can't. Mmmm, I'll do anything but you can't just record me."

He pulled away and backed up.

"Tell me yes. And beg me to fuck you."

"Jay, please I don't think I-"

I cut my sentence with a gasp as I felt a warm, wet tongue slide up from the base of my dick to my asshole. I went into a blissful shock.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god."

I bucked my hips from the extreme sensation his tongue was bringing me. I couldn't help it. He took both hands and pushed the small of my back down to keep me in place while his mouth worked my tight hole. He lapped at it, circled it, and pressed against it. In a matter of seconds he was driving me insane. I didn't feel like I was going to cum, but the lower half of my body was experiencing a pleasure that I had never known. I gripped his sheets, moaned into the bed, and shook while he held me down and ate my ass. I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Fuck fuck fuck okay fine. Fucking please fuck me. You can do whatever you want to me. Please fuck my ass I'll do anything." I couldn't hold it back. "Ughhh"

"Mhmm." I felt the vibration of his satisfied hum as he licked my hole without stopping.

Gripping my ass with both hands, he pulled my cheeks apart and took one last set of licks between them. In a matter of minutes, he had broken the last of my resistance. He stopped, kissed my hole, and pulled away, leaving my now-wet ass stuck out for him. I couldn't see him with my head against the bed, but I knew he was smiling.

"Fuck me on camera Jay. I don't care just please put it in me." I was drunk on the pleasure he had given me.

Jay pulled me up from the bed and walked me down the hall to the shower. Turning the water on, he motioned for me to step in.

"Don't worry, I'm still gonna leave some things to the imagination," he told me, and he pulled the shower liner closed. I hadn't noticed before, but the liner was translucent. You could make out plenty of things through it, but details were blurred. This eased my mind ever so slightly in case someone ever went through his phone and found a video.

"Once I start recording, you aren't going to say anything, understand? You let out the sounds you can't help and you answer me only. I've got you hidden enough in the shower, so you're going to show me just how much of a slut you are and worship this cock while this records."

I said nothing, but I was long past the point of telling him no. He set his phone down on the counter across from the shower, pressed record, and stepped behind the liner with me. He didn't need to push me this time, I had a desperate urge to repay him for eating my ass like he did. I needed to prove to him that it was well worth it. With the hot water running down my back, I dropped to my knees, placing on hand on the base of his shaft and the other on his balls. I wasted no time getting back to slobbering on his dick. I knew I was performing now. He would wanted to watch this, and I wanted to make sure doing so would tempt him to come take advantage of me.

My tongue glided back and forth along his underside as I sucked him off. Moans came from me as I plunged from his head down to his base, and gulps echoed in the bathroom as he pushed down my throat. The thought of a video of my blurred head excitedly bobbing back and forth while he stood there and enjoyed was turning me on even more than I already was. I was his slut, and he had proof now. Bringing me back from my third person distraction, he grabbed my head and stuffed his cock deep in my mouth and held it there.

"Get this nice and lubed, and start fingering yourself," he commanded.

Without hesitation, I spread my knees a bit farther, arched my back to stick my ass out for him to see, and reached a hand back to slowly push my middle finger inside it as I returned to sucking him. He started assisting me, holding my head to move it back and forth while he gave small pumps of his hips. It wasn't nearly as forceful as some of the throatfucks he had given me in the last few days, but with a cock as thick as his, it didn't need to be to still be a challenge. Able to take a little focus off of moving my head, I pushed a second finger inside my ass and hurriedly tried to loosen it for what was coming.

Pump after pump hit my throat as he stuffed my mouth. His pace quickened and his breathing started getting heavier. Was he going to cum from this? His breaths became vocal, and I could tell it was building in him.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna be ready. Fuck."

Suddenly, he pulled out. Pulling my head away from his dripping cock, he took a few deep breaths. He was edging. I took the chance to recover my breath, but left my mouth hanging open as I looked up at him. Knowing that he was about to shoot his load down my throat was so hot, but I knew what I really wanted.

Jay turned my head, signaling me to face away from him. Gripping my neck, he pulled me upwards to get to my feet, then pushed my back forward to bend over. He reached out of the corner of the shower and I heard a cap pop. Then came a cool, lubed finger that began to massage my hole. My breathing intensified. I was nervous, but the way he teased my asshole made me want to get it filled anyway.

The pushed a finger inside me. Then a second followed. I moaned out as the slid back and forth, curling downward inside me. He spread them in me, working to loosen the muscles that he would be entering through.

A smack reverberated in the walls of the bathroom, and I felt my butt jiggle from the impact of his palm. I moaned again. A second smack came down against my other cheek. Being fingered, spanked, and filmed, I was all his. Leaving his hand gripping my wet ass, he removed the two fingers from inside me. He was ready and there was nothing I could do to stop it now.

Pulling my cheek to the side to spread me as best he could, he shifted forward and pushed the head of his cock against my waiting hole. Just the pressure of it against me felt so good, like I was going to be blissfully plugged. But had no idea what I was in for. I braced myself against the shower wall to help him, and he pulled my hips back toward his groin as he slowly pushed it in.

"Ugh. I can't. It's not going to-"

"Shut up"

He pushed his hips forward. The pain was intense. Neither his fingers nor the toy he put in me compared to the thickness that was opening my asshole. But I was distracted by the fact that he wasn't taking 'No' for an answer now. He was in control. I couldn't wait for the pain to subside, but I was also mesmerized by the sensation of his head finally entering me, and his shaft beginning to slide into my hole. Not knowing how to control these sensations, I tightened around his dick. He liked it, but he wasn't interested in me slowing him down. Still only halfway inside me, both hands wrapped to the front of my hips, gripping me to be able to pull himself forward.

"I'm going to fuck you."

His hips thrust firmly ahead. With a gasp, I was pushed into the wall as Jay buried his entire cock inside me. The feeling of painful stretching had passed, and this was a sensation of being filled. He pulled back until only his head was left inside me, then thrust forward again. His hips hit my ass. The sound it made was so hot, and I pictured my butt being shaken by his thrust while his length disappeared between my cheeks. But I had no time to fantasize. He was stuffing me in a way I didn't know was possible.

With thrust after thrust, he began pumping his meat into me, finding a rhythm. His thrusts were less violent than those he had given me when he fucked my throat. He could go as deep as he wanted in his cousin's bubble butt, and his focus seemed to be on hard, full strokes forward into me. I had to grab the spout of the tub to keep myself stable as he pushed into me, but I was in heaven. I was quickly learning to handle his thickness and enjoy the feeling of fullness as he pressed against my prostate.

It wasn't taking long. I knew he loved the sight of me on my knees for him and his cock abusing my mouth, but my tight ass wrapped around every inch of him as he pumped in and out of it. I couldn't help but to grip him tightly inside of me, and I could tell he was enjoying fucking his little slut as much as I was. Once again, his breathing began to get heavier. He spanked me between thrusts. I moaned for him. He spanked me again.

Holding onto the spout for dear life, I listened to his breaths turn into low grunts. I moaned more. There was a pleasure welling up from my hips. It didn't feel like the normal approach to an orgasm, but it was building. He was pounding my bubble butt and it was going to make me cum. I was so drunk on his fucking. I couldn't help letting more rushed moans out, craving the chance to be as slutty as I could for him.

The feeling kept building so quickly, but I didn't have time to think or say anything. Oh my fucking god. My hole started tensing around the thick cock that was pistoning in and out of it. He reached up and stuck two fingers between my lips, and I immediately began sucking on them. In and out, his thrusts got harder. Down came another smack against my ass, which was turning pink now. The pleasure rose, tingling outward from my base to the rest of my body. It was happening. I didn't understand it, I wasn't even touching myself. Nevertheless, with moans suppressed by the fingers shoved in my mouth, I began leaking and shooting ropes of cum on the shower floor as I came from my cousin's dick. It shook every inch of me, and it became hard to stand properly for him as it did. I was helpless to control it as he ruthlessly continued to pound my ass. This is what Jay wanted to see, me climaxing from being used as his fucktoy.

"You're gonna make me fucking cum."

I moaned on his fingers. Fuck yes. He was punishing my hole. I loved it. I wanted him to own me. His pace became even faster.

"FUCK. I'm gonna cum."

His cock began to twitch and pulse inside me. Suddenly I felt his two fingers pull my mouth downward.

"Turn around. Oh fuck Sam!"

He pulled out. I had no time to think. I followed the direction his fingers had started to pull me and listened to his command, and immediately I was once again on my knees for him. His grunts turned to moans. Feverishly stroking his cock, he grabbed my head. Obediently, I stuck out my tongue and looked up at him, desperate to receive the load I earned with my tight ass for the first time.

Rope after rope came shooting out from the cock positioned in front of me. It coated my hanging tongue, shot into my mouth, splashed against my cheek and forehead, and dripped down to the rest of my body. I was forced to close my eyes, but I eagerly accepted my reward as he painted my face. I was so warm, all over me.

I stayed knelt before him, covered in his cum, so that he could admire his work. He caught his breath, thoroughly satisfied as I swallowed down what had been shot into my mouth. Without a word, he moved to wash his cock a bit before stepping out of the back of the shower, leaving me to clean myself off.

I took my time rinsing under the water, knowing that I had to be thorough before heading back home. As I was almost ready to come out, Jay returned near the shower and placed a towel on the counter.

12