Sam's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
But things turn out a bit different from what was expected.
2.4k words
4.36
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a thread in the Forum called: "Younger Guys Who Like Receiving A Handjob From An Older Guy" and have been impressed by the response. I've noted that many replies were from older guys for whom sadly this has merely been an unfulfilled desire. This fictional story shows that some desires CAN be fulfilled.....

"Tell me you're loving it, bitch! You like my cock, don't you? How hard it feels filling your tight cunt as I fuck you!"

As it happens Sam's fifty one year old cock wasn't embedded in his wife's tight cunt - it was embedded in Sam's baby-oiled fist as he stroked himself to orgasm.

"Here it comes, bitch!" He let out a roar as he erupted at the same time as a young stud's cock on the video he was watching withdrew from the woman's vagina and squirted over her breasts and belly. Sam's erupted on his belly.

Sam was addicted to porn as his sex life with his wife was now next to nothing. He still loved her and every night they cuddled up to each other in bed, but the moment he tried to induce her into foreplay she froze. His satisfaction was therefore confined to solitary masturbation. One night he brought himself off with hardly any movement while laying next to her and his ejaculate was caught in a handful of tissues from the box on the bedside cabinet.

About a month ago he had started watching gay porn. His only man on man experience had occurred many years earlier when, in a public urinal in a local park he had stood next to a man of his own age, just the two of them, at a stall. Having finished his pee, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, the man next to him had stepped back slightly and was displaying his erect cock in his hand. Sam had mixed feelings of shock, mild revulsion and excitement. The cock was large and his own was enlarging in his fingers. The man offered his free hand across the urinal. Before Sam knew what he was doing he had turned towards the man and proffered his now full erection to him. The first-time sensation of another hand other than his own wrapped round his penis almost overwhelmed him and as the obliging hand started stroking him he was transported to new heights.

Then the squeaking door announcing the arrival of another visitor interrupted the proceedings. Guilt engulfed Sam again and as his wife was outside sitting on the grass, he quickly tucked his rapidly diminishing cock back to safety, zipped up and walked out into the sunshine. Needless to say, that night his orgasm inside his wife was, in his mind, soaking the stranger's hand a few hours earlier.

Today, his wank was courtesy of straight porn on his laptop, but recently he had been watching daddy stuff on the gay selection of his favourite site and he found videos of older men jacking and sucking off younger guys (all over 18 of course!) particularly exciting. How he desired the feel of a young throbbing prick in his hand and making it explode, watching that gorgeous hot young cream pour out.

He switched off the porn site then checked another adult site he frequented. This one had a contact section. Sam clicked onto his profile and saw he had received a response to his ad: "Mature Guy Seeks Local Younger Over 18s To Pleasure With His Hands And Mouth. Cannot Accommodate. Can Drive" Suddenly, he had a pit in his stomach as he hastily clicked the Read button. The reply read: "Hi. I'm Andy - 23 yo. Love being tossed off by older men and would love you to wank my seven inch dick and make me cum." The message was followed by a phone number.

"Oh, God! It's happened!" said Sam aloud. He was in a turmoil. Should he go through with it? Could he go through with it? It was later that evening before he plucked up the courage to respond. His wife was downstairs. Sam was upstairs. For extra security he stepped into their en-suite bathroom with his mobile and made the call. A cheery voice confirmed the name of the person he was ringing and after stuttering his name and reason for calling the voice put him at ease. He sounded friendly enough. The call was quite brief and it was established that Andy lived only about twelve miles away and shared a flat with a mate. A date and time was arranged when Andy's mate would be out. It was in three evenings' time.

As it happened the evening coincided with Sam's wife's regular outing with a couple of girlfriends, so there should be no problem there.

Those three days were the longest days of Sam's life, during which time his appetite was totally askew. Was this impending encounter worth the turmoil he was going through?

Prior to his departure, Sam phoned Andy again to confirm the date was still on. It was. His wife safely out of the house, he climbed into his car, switched on his Sat Nav and headed for his destination. He arrived in good time.

The flat was on the ground floor of a semi-detached house in a quiet street. There were two doorbells with the residents' names on them. He pressed the appropriate bell and a few seconds later the door was opened by a very attractive young man with quite long dark hair, slim and wearing a tee shirt with a trendy logo and dark red chinos.

"Hi. I'm Andy - you must be Sam." Sam wasn't sure whether to hold out his arm to shake hands, but as Andy didn't proffer his, he decided to forget the formalities and with heart beat and pulse-rate rapidly increasing, he stepped into the hallway. A staircase faced him, but he was ushered into a door on the left. He was obviously in the living room. Sam was surprised by the decor. For a young male couple (he assumed Andy's flat-mate was roughly the same age) the room was quite tidy, the decor trendy, but tasteful. Then his heart sank. From the adjoining kitchen another young man appeared, roughly the same age as Andy. He was quite a bit shorter and slightly, dare I say it, chubbier, but again, was good looking. He was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts.

Again, doubts came into Sam's head. Was this a trap?

"This is Luke," said Andy. "I hope you don't mind, but he rang me earlier to ask if I wanted to go out for a pint and I told him about you coming. Don't worry, he shares my tastes. He said he'd love to watch or even better, have you help him out as well."

"Is he not your flat-mate?" asked Sam.

"No, just a mate." came the reply. Luke stepped forward and held out his hand. "Hi, Sam." Sam shook it, still unsure of the situation.

"Fancy a drink? I've got wine, beer or you can have coffee or tea." offered Andy.

"I'm alright," replied Sam.

Andy sensed Sam's discomfort and tried to reassure him. "Sorry mate if this is not what you expected and no worries if you want to leave." Then he clutched the bulge in his chinos and shook it suggestively. "But this has been longing for your attention since our first phone call."

Luke added. "I'll leave if you'd rather, but I'll have to hear all about what happened afterwards and I'll be right pissed off, I can tell you!"

Sam's cock ruled over his brain and he replied: " No, that's ok."

Andy beckoned Sam to sit in the middle of a four-seater sofa facing a very large-screen television, picked up the remote control and pointed it at the screen. A clip appeared depicting an older man and a younger guy on a bed. Luke sat down the other side of Sam. The daddy in the film was sitting on the side of the bed looking at the sleeping young man under the duvet. The daddy's hand crawled under the duvet. Andy's hand rested on Sam's thigh causing an electric shock to shoot up to his thigh.

"Ah well," thought Sam "I'm either in for a feast or I'm going to be beaten up by these two fellers." He tested the water by putting one hand on each guy's crotch sitting beside him.

"Fuck, me!" murmured Andy. "You're not wasting any time."

Both bulges felt great and they were getting bigger. On the screen, the daddy had peeled away the duvet and was fondling the large bulge in the sleeping guy's tight boxers. Then the daddy, slid his hand up the leg of the boxers and was stroking inside them. This inspired Sam to do the same thing and his hand crawled inside the leg of Luke's shorts. He was surprised to make contact with a naked almost fully erect cock. Luke wasn't wearing any underpants.

"Hey, hey, hey!" complained Andy. "Don't leave me out!" He unbuckled his chinos, lifted his arse off the sofa and slid them and his boxers down to his knees. His rampant seven inch uncut cock sprung out and slapped against his belly. Sam salivated at the sight, his fears now completely dissipated.

Luke followed suit, lowering his shorts to reveal a thick circumcised six and a half incher. As if by magic, Andy produced a bottle of lube and squeezed some on to his cock. He reached across Sam's chest to hand it to Luke who promptly did the same to his own cock. For the first time in his life he was stroking two hard throbbing pricks at the same time. Both young men stretched out their legs and sighed.

"Aw," moaned Andy. "That feels so good."

"Yeah!" came the response from Luke. Sam must be doing it right! Then he felt a hand from either side of him stroking his thighs and crotch.

"C'mon, Sam - let's see what you have to offer." said Andy.

As Sam stood up to drop his trousers and underwear, Luke and Andy did the same. For a brief moment, alarm bells rang in Sam's head. Was this the moment an unprovoked assault might happen? His fears were allayed when Andy gently grasped Sam's fully hardened dick and started stroking it. Sam's was roughly the same size as Luke's, but like Andy, he was uncut. He arched his head back, eyes closed, relishing the sensations that were rippling through his nether regions. And when a hand started fondling his balls he was in paradise. He looked down and saw the hand belonged to Luke.

"Very nice," Andy whispered. Sam's hands went back to the two cocks he had been fondling. He started using a full gripped stroke from base to tip on each one.

"Do you like frotting?" asked Andy.

"What's that?" Sam asked. That pastime had passed him by.

"Like this," replied Andy, standing to his feet. He beckoned the others to do the same. The three of them now formed a standing triangle facing each other and Andy squeezed in past Sam, his own cock in his hand and with fingers outstretched, grasped Luke's cock and pressed the undersides of both dicks together in his grasp. He started stroking, which made Luke gasp even more.

"Play with our balls," requested Andy of Sam. Sam was only too happy to oblige and fondled and gently squeezed both sets of testicles as Andy wanked the two cocks together. Sam wanted in on the frotting action and positioned himself between the two other horny young guys. With his own hand above Andy's, the undersides of all three pricks were pressed together as one and a joint masturbation session continued.

"Christ! This is so fucking horny I'm not going to able to hold out much longer," said Sam, determined to search Frotting next time he watched porn.

"Hang on a bit longer," said Andy. "We haven't tried docking yet." As if anticipating Sam's query, Andy continued: "Show him what docking is, Luke."

The two separated from Sam and faced each other, pointing their hardons forwards like loaded pistols about to fire in a duel. Then, to Sam's surprise, Andy pulled his foreskin back from his helmet as the eye of each cock made contact, then rolled the foreskin back up over not only his own helmet, but Luke's fully exposed mushroom head as well. Then he started masturbating both cocks, concentrating on the two bell ends. "Go on, Sam. You take over. Wank both of us off like this.". Sam carefully replaced Andy's hand with his and started stroking. It felt strange, the two mushroom heads under one foreskin in Sam's grasp, but the whole experience of being with not just one, but two sexy young guys at once was novel enough for him.

He remembered to use his other hand to fondle both pairs of balls alternatively as he masturbated both of them.

"Keep going!" groaned Luke - I'm nearly there! Faster!" Sam wanked them faster. "Oh, shit!" Luke's body shuddered as he orgasmed. Sam felt a swelling under the foreskin and watched as semen oozed out from the end and dropped on the floor. As the two cocks separated, more cum poured out of Andy's foreskin and was dripping out of Luke's glistening bell end as well. Sam wasn't sure whether this was from two loads of cum or just Andy's.

Then Andy spoke. "Quick, Sam - spunk into this!" To his surprise, Andy was holding his cock upright, his fingers stretching open his extended skin like the petals of a tulip. Sam moved forward and started masturbating furiously. It didn't take long. These days, Sam was a pourer, rather than a heavy spurter and as he came he directed the end of his cock into the well made by Andy's fingers. A quite impressive load erupted and a considerable amount met it's target, the rest, like Luke's, ending up on the floor.

"Quick, Sam - finish me off!" Sam obliged. Again, he gripped Andy's cock and tossed him off frantically. The result took him by surprise. Andy's seven incher, facing upwards in Sam's grasp, cannoned a fierce jet of cum that hit him under the chin, then subsequent spurts hit him in the face and chest. In addition to the other first time events of the evening, Sam had received his first facial!

On his way home in the car, Sam wondered if he had been wise to visit a total stranger under circumstances different from what was originally planned. Fortunately, everything had turned out well, but would he continue seeking outside satisfaction? At least he had Andy's phone number!