Sam's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sam," she sighed, as he worked his way back up, taking her mouth with his once more.

She had to forced her hands to work against her distraction, pulling down the zipper of his jeans. She had to break their kiss yet again to drag his jeans down, waiting for him to step out of them, taking note of his enormous already-erect cock. He did much the same for her, letting her kick her jeans aside. As he rose, he paused long enough to drag his tongue up between her legs, caressing her clit, causing her to gasp.

As he stood once more, he slowly lowered her onto the bed then lowered himself between her knees. One more long, passion-filled kiss, and then he paused, his thick cock only inches away from her hungry pussy lips.

"Sis," he said, his voice hoarse with desire. "All you have to do is tell me to stop and I will."

"No, Sam," she whispered back. "I want this. I want YOU." She smiled happily at him. "I want you to make love to me." Yes, she knew he was her brother. But, to be frank, she didn't give a damn. Not anymore. "I want to feel you inside me, Sam."

He brought his face close to hers and she could feel his warm breath against her mouth. Then he took his cock in one hand and guided it as he caressed her pussy lips with his head. Her heart thudded in her chest at his touch, feeling that fevered flesh meet her own. He traced her longing folds with it, teasing the slit from one end to the other, pausing to play with her clit. Her breath quickened.

As he toyed with her, she reached down between them, using her trembling fingers to spread open the lips of her hungry hole. Taking his cue, Sam pressed his cock head against her and gently pushed it in, having to force its thickness past her tight opening.

Once the entire head was resting snugly in her entrance, he took his hand away, caressing her body.

"Sasha," he whispered. "If it was allowed, I would ask you to marry me."

She couldn't have kept the happiness from her face if she'd wanted. "And if it was allowed, my answer would be-" In once smooth motion, Sam drove his thick cock into her as far as he could, her vagina stretching to the limit to accommodate his size. "YES!!" she cried, both in answer and in pleasure, her back arching slightly.

She felt every bit of him inside her, so strong, so hot, so alive. She wanted him so badly.

Sam didn't move for some time, letting her pussy adjust to his thickness, before he slowly began to work his hips, working his cock out then in again.

The thrill of it made her smile all the wider as she placed a hand on his cheek. "Oh, God, Sam. This is actually happening. We're having sex! You're fucking your sister!" The taboo of it all made it so much more desirable for her. She curved her fingers around the back of his neck and pulled him to her, kissing him hard as she spread her legs further apart for him.

With every stroke, her entire body rocked, causing the frame of the bed to tap against the wall. Sam broke the kiss, giving her a chance to catch her breath and his body bucked against hers. She was tingling all over, every nerve suddenly awake and on fire.

"Yes, Sam!" she begged breathlessly. "Show me how we made our baby!" Sam answered by thrusting into her hard, repeatedly, causing her pussy to clench a little. The added tightness made both of them gasp and moan, and Sam kept bucking all the harder, making Sasha lose all track of time.

She didn't know how long the passionate assault lasted, but she noticed right away when he began to slow, taking the time to kiss her lips, then her neck. He never actually stopped as he surrounded her right nipple with his lips and nibbled at it playfully, lovingly.

Her head lolled to one side as she absorbed the sensation, letting her brother, her lover, bring her such pleasure. Then, he took his lips away and caressed it with his thumb while he gave the other nipple the same attention.

She tangled her fingers into his hair and pulled his face back to hers, taking his breath into her mouth as she kissed him again. She felt him grow just a bit harder inside her. Bringing her legs up, she wrapped them around him, pulling him closer, deeper, while her hands slid up and around his back, her fingers pressing into his muscles.

As though he had read her mind, he picked up speed again, the force of his thrusts increasing as well. Each time his cock bottomed out inside her, she felt closer to him. Her body shook, her breasts swayed, her fingers curled on his back. Her pussy was tingling non-stop, the intensity growing steadily. She was getting close . . .

She pulled her lips from his, staring into his loving eyes as he penetrated her again and again.

"That's it, Sam!" she instructed. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

He complied readily.

His cock felt like fire inside her, searing her from the inside. She could feel herself getting so close, so close . . .

All at once, it was like her world exploded as the ecstacy of her climax struck. Her pussy clamped hard on his thick cock, and her juices had to struggle around it to be released. "OH, SAM!!" she cried, her nails digging painfully into his back.

But Sam wasn't quite done. As her moment of climax slowly faded, Sam never slowed. Instead his pace became more rapid. Looking into his eyes, she saw his love and hungry lust. She knew what was about to happen.

Even if she had been already pregnant, in that moment, neither of them would have suggested that he pull out. He wanted to cum inside her, and she wanted to feel his seed fill her.

His cock suddenly swelled even bigger, threatening to split her apart, then she felt wonderful cum spay against her womb, flooding her pussy with his semen.

"Oh, God, Sam! Yes!" she said, taking it all, her tight pussy milking him hard, twitching in pleasure.

"What the hell are you two doing?!"

The voice from the doorway shook them from their passion and Sam nearly fell off the bed as pulled his cock out of his sister. Sasha gasped in shock, dragging part of the bed sheet toward her chest. She only succeeded in cover one of her breasts, and her cum-soaked pussy was still in plain view, oozing her brother's semen.

"Mom!" Sasha exclaimed. "What are you doing back?!"

Jane held up a yellow envelope. "I grabbed the wrong manuscript."

"Mom, this isn't what it looks like," Sam tried to explain.

"Really? Because is looks like you're fucking your sister!" Then she noticed the creamy fluid draining from her daughter's folds. "Oh my God, Sasha! You not only fucked you're brother, but you let him cum in you, too?! This is absolutely sick and insane!"

"Mom, it's not like that!" Sasha reached out and grabbed her brother's hand. "We love each other."

"Of course you do," Jane said. "You're brother and sister. You SHOULD love each other. But this is-"

"No, Mom," Sam said. "What she means is, we're IN LOVE with each other. We want to be together. Not as brother and sister, but as a man and a woman."

Jane stared at him, fuming, not paying any attention to the fact that his still-stiff cock was glistening with the mixture of their juices.. "Samuel, I- This is just wrong." She looked at Sasha. "And you! Letting him cum in you like that?! Can you imagine what would happen if you got pregnant?" She wasn't even thinking about the fact Sasha had been considering A.I.

"Mom," she said, pulling Sam down to sit next to her on the bed. "I'm . . . I'm already pregnant. I got pregnant when I was here on my birthday. Sam and I are having a baby. Sam is the father."

"What?!" her mother said, stunned.

"It's true, Mom." Sam slipped an arm around his sister, pulling her close. "We're having a baby together." Hearing Sasha say he was going to be a father made his heart leap with joy.

Jane leaned hard against the door frame as she tried to absorb what they were saying. After several minutes of silence, she spoke.

"Get out."

They both froze.

"Get out of my house. Go back to your own lives. I won't have this, not here, not in my house." Then she turned and walked away, going into her bedroom and slamming the door behind her.

******

Having never seen their mother so angry, Sam and Sasha felt it was best if they do as she said and go. They re-packed their clothes and left the house. After a brief discussion, Sam decided to follow her back to her home, despite the long drive. They would have to make plans for the baby, he reasoned with her.

In the next couple of weeks that followed, Sam quit his job at the gym and moved from his own city to Sasha's house. With his exceptional record at work, he was able to find a job at a local gym with only a small cut in pay. Three weeks after the incident at their mother's house, Sasha had another appointment with her doctor. Sam decided to go with her. When they got to the office, Sasha found out that Dr. McKellan had died in a car accident the week before, so she would a different doctor. As he examination proceeded, the new doctor, a woman named Karen Mills, asked Sasha if she wanted to do an ultrasound. She hadn't had one before, but she and Sam readily agreed that they wanted to.

As the image came on the screen, the doctor smiled at them.

"Well, congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Emmerson. It looks like you're having twins!"

The news was surprising, to say the least, but it certainly wasn't unwelcome. As they drove home, they joked about how the doctor has referred the as husband and wife.

The next day, Sam came home from work with a small box that he handed to Sasha. When she asked what it was, he got down on one knee and told her to open it. Inside, she found a gorgeous engagement ring and a matching pair of wedding rings.

"I can't actually marry you legally," he said, "but I can do this much."

He placed the engagement ring and her wedding band together on her finger, then let her put his on his own. As far as they were concerned, they were now man and wife.

A couple of days later, one of her co-workers noticed the rings and practically freaked out.

"Omigod, Sasha! When did you get married?!" Of course, her voice carried, and the next thing everyone was gathered around, asking questions. Luckily, Sasha had always kept her workspace completely impersonal. There were no pictures on her desk, so none of her co-workers had ever seen a picture of her brother. In fact, she was certain that none of them even knew she had a brother.

Saying that they'd gotten married over the weekend, they demanded some details. So she told them a carefully edited truth. She explained that she and her "husband" had grown up together, the best of friends. Then a few months ago, things between them changed, ending up with them in bed together.

Seeing the smiles on their faces, should couldn't help but tell them the best part, that she and Sam were expecting twins. One woman teased her, saying she'd thought Sasha was just gaining weight. At the insistence of several of them, Sasha lifted her shirt to show them her very noticeable baby bump.

She enjoyed the attention, but she was just as glad that it slowly died away over the next few weeks.

As the weeks passed, Sasha and Sam kept regular check ups with her doctor. When she was at twenty-one weeks, they had another ultrasound done, and Dr. Mills congratulated them again, this time because they were having two girls. It didn't take them long at all to agree on names for them, settling on Anna and Ashley.

Their baby girls arrived nearly a week early, but Sasha and her brother were ready for them. They'd already prepared a room with everything they would need.

During the course of the pregnancy, both of them had tried several times to get in contact with their mother, but she wouldn't answer the phone when they called. As their birthday approached, they decided to make one last effort to mend fences with their mother.

It was on their birthday that they arrived on their mother's doorstep, each of them holding a beautiful little three-month-old baby girl. Sam rapped on the door and waited.

Five minutes passed as they waited, and Sasha was almost ready to just give up and go home. Then the door opened and their mother peered out.

First she saw Sam and opened her mouth to tell him to go away. But before she could say it, she noticed to baby in his arms. She paused, caught off-guard.

"Is . . . is that who I think it is?" Jane asked slowly. "Is that your and Sasha's baby?"

"Correction," Sasha said, moving into view with Ashley in her arms. "THEY are our babies. Your granddaughters."

Jane put a hand to her mouth as she gasped, looking from one babe to the other. "Oh . . . Oh, my God . . ."

"Mom?" Sam said cautiously.

Tears started to well up in her eyes. "They're . . . they're so beautiful!"

And just like that, Anna and Ashley had their grandmother's approval, and Sasha and Sam had their mother's acceptance.

From then on, they made regular visits, taking turns to make the long trip.

******

Three years later, as Jane sat in her children's living room playing with her granddaughters, Sam walked in, carrying a small plate with baby carrots and some broccoli.

"Here you are, Mom," he said, handing her the plate. "Thought you might want something to eat."

"Oh, thank you, dear." She took the plate and set it on the corner table, taking a single carrot for herself and one each for the girls. "Anna, honey, would you like a carrot?"

"Yes, peez!" Anna said as politely as a three-year-old knew how, taking the carrot and chewing on the end of it.

"Ashley? You want one?"

Little Ashley shook head, flinging her black hair in that adorably way toddlers did.

"Mom," Sasha called from the kitchen, "If you want some cauliflower, we have some of that, too."

"Oh, I'm fine, sweetheart." She squinted her eyes as Ashley reached up and poked her nose with a little finger. "Are you trying to steal my nose, baby?" Ashley grinned and nodded. Jane laughed.

"I'm glad you could come, Mom," Sam said. "The girls have been begging to see you for the last week."

"That's because they love their Gramma," Jane replied. "Besides, It's their birthday. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Speaking of which, how is the C-A-K-E coming along?" she asked, spelling out the word.

"I think Sasha is almost done with it."

"Actually," Sasha said from the doorway, "I just finished. And it looks very good, if I do say so myself."

"You could have let me help, sweetheart," her mother scolded.

"Oh, no, you don't," Sasha wagged a finger at her. "You wouldn't take any help all those years making mine and Sam's. And now I know why." She looked at her babies, her chest swelling with joy. "There's just something about being a mother, especially on your babies' birthday. You had your time doing this for me and Sam. It's my turn now."

Jane sighed and smiled. "Well, there you go. I can't argue with that, now can I?"

"You'd better not," Sam warned jokingly. "I've quickly learned that, even when she's wrong, she's right."

"As any good husband learns," Sasha teased, giving her brother a quick kiss on the lips.

Sam started to wrap an arm around her, but she suddenly broke free of him and rushed down the hall to the bathroom.

"Sasha?" he called, starting to follow. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Wait, Samuel," Jane instructed her son. "Watch the girls, I'll go check on her." As she slowly rose to her feet, they could hear Sasha retching all the way from the living room.

"Mommy sick?" Anna asked, tugging at her Gramma's pants leg.

"I don't know, baby," she said as she patted the little one on her head.

By the time she stood and was at the doorway of the living room, Sasha was already coming back out of the bathroom, a half-grin on her face.

"You look happy, for someone who just threw up," Sam said, worried.

Sasha didn't say anything until she reached her brother's side. "I suppose this is as good of a time as any to tell you, since we're all here."

"Tell me what?" he asked.

Jane figured it out first, and she started smiling.

"Well, brother," Sasha said, slipping her hands around him and drawing him close. "You're going to be a daddy again."