Sam's Night Out

Story Info
A night of decadent sexual pleasure mixed with action.
10.6k words
2.33
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was published elsewhere by me.

(Please be advised: This is a story for adults only as it contains violent scenes, sexual activity, profanity and scenes of hard drug misuse. Enjoy!)

(Dedicated to everyone)

Thursday, February 8, 2018

London,

The Dorchester Hotel,

Penthouse Room,

8:18 P.M.

Looking impassively past his reflection on the double glazed window glass, Samuel Rosenthal gazed out over the glistening nighttime London city lights below. Blotches of falling misshapen snowflakes drifted against the window as they fell down from the night sky to fall upon the city below. He drew in a short nasal inhale then took a sip of the smoky twenty year old Macallan whiskey from the pristine cut glass cup in his hand. Samuel winced at the sound of Kenneth Willis switching between music tracks on this luxurious penthouse suite's expensive stereo system. Samuel noticed Stuart Gallo and his girlfriend reflected on the glass, Tiffany Shaw was sat on the huge soft sofa with him, fully clothed, holding his waist between her trousered thighs. Their faces millimetres close, lips whispering sweetly to each other and their soft laughter. Tiffany had flown in from the States just to be with Stuart here in London. Samuel's heart ached witnessing them, he took in another sip of whiskey, his eyes intrigued by the glistening view. Nicola Peel would probably visit before going clubbing with her girlfriend. Samuel and his crew shared the same affectation for this great city as London was one of their favourite places to visit. Their employer was CEO of UK pharmaceutical company Thur-Pharm and Labour Party Politician Sir. Jeremy Thursby O.B.E., who was putting them all up in first class digs here at The Dorchester Hotel. UNEEDA Demolition was contracted to deliver crates of antibiotics to Puerto Rico via a contracted C130 cargo plane the next morning. It was a little odd for them to do humanitarian work like this, nevertheless, all four of them were Mercs and they went wherever there was work or action. Samuel found himself pulled into vivid insistent memory of his fall down that elevator shaft into the scuttling, biting mass of slimy insect life. Remembering latching jaws painfully burrowing into the meat of his wrist while others ran up to his eyes, inside his ears, up his nostrils.. Samuel shivered at the memory from eighteen hours ago. Fucking horrible nightmare. I shouldn't have pushed Malcolm; pursued him. Serves me right, I guess. I wonder how Malcolm felt after his first experience with falling into that horrible fucking nightmare mess. How many times has he been there? And now.. now he's embraced so much. Now he's the master there. A worthy opponent indeed.

Samuel Rosenthal settled on his face reflected on the glass, Malcolm's a lot like me. Upturning the glass to take the last sip of the smoky alcohol, an unclouded section of the wintery night sky afforded him a view of the faraway stars. Samuel felt that old longing.. pressure felt on his suit's right shoulder had him regrettably shake his head to deny the sensation. Samuel pressed his right cheek onto where the tingling sensation was and rubbed for a moment until the tingling faded. I can't, he told it and himself then looked down. I gotta keep moving.

Samuel turned away to place his empty glass by the almost full Macallan bottle on the apartment's smooth solid mahogany and ash wood sideboard. Distracted somewhat as he refilled his glass, Samuel felt Kenneth's engrossed concern with an email on his cellphone screen.

"Ex-wife again?" Samuel asked while concentrating on resealing the bottle cap.

"Just an FYI update, boss. See, funny thing about kids is they miss their dad if he's stuck out here." Kenneth replied with sarcasm.

"Ah, it's only for eighteen months, tops."

"Yeah well, tell that to Craig's nightmares."

"Ken, I really don't need this guilt trip right now." Samuel said and reached over to his burgundy Globe Trotter vanity case. Opening it to find his sealed plastic bag filled with party favours. Samuel unsealed the bag to pick out a crack pipe and a small rock. The brown grey teensy rock dropped inside the pipe's hollow globe. Holding the pipe stem between his lips, Samuel cooked up the rock to a smoke with his lighter. Inhaling the smoke..all worries joyously faded away.

Kenneth, Tiffany and Stuart watched disapprovingly as Samuel turned around in another place high and uncaring about anything. "Yesterday it was DMT. Now you're tripping balls on crack. At this rate, when they bury you, your coffin's gonna have a child-proof lid." Kenneth dryly quipped.

Feeling wired, Samuel raised his hands as he mockingly imitated someone: "Ya shoulda heard old Escobar's laugh when I told him the slogan Barb came up with: Just Say No." He said and they laughed. Samuel giggled to himself and dropped the discoloured glass pipe back in the bag.

The first few raps of Nicola's coded door knocks bruised his high and tensed the air before Kenneth checked the door eyelet. Satisfied that it was Nicola with her girlfriend, Kenneth let them both in. Nicola Peel hugged Kenneth after he closed the door and introduced him and everyone to her girlfriend Estella Barton. Samuel nodded a greeting to Nicola and Estella. Nicola waved to him with one arm of her red coat with white faux fur hooded Solid Emperor winter coat. Samuel saw that Estella's left hand's fingers were softly clutched between Nicola's right hand digits. It was warm inside the hotel and Nicola had unzipped the top of her coat to display her beautiful bare neckline and the top of her Karen Millen stretch orchid pencil dress. Samuel could feel Estella's slight nervousness at being around people she didn't yet know as she turned to smile. Samuel caught himself inadvertently eye banging Estella in her black North Face parka and dotted abstract print Boden Esmeralda midi dress. Samuel's high began to fade and he shook his head to laugh softly.

A fresh set of regular door knocks unsettled everyone until Kenneth checked the eyelet and pulled back to nod an All Clear. Kenneth opened the door to greet and allow within both of the female escorts from Pinnacle Escorts. Samuel's breath was taken away seeing how beautiful Polly Seneschal and Chiara Knudsen looked; he hadn't seen either of them for almost two years and here they looked even more radiant now.

"This is Polly Seneschal and Chiara Knudsen and we'll be knocking boots tonight." Samuel said to provide introductions. Polly and Chiara waved and smiled in greeting to the penthouse apartment's occupants.

Samuel was astounded at the care and attention both women had gone to for their rendezvous tonight. Polly's long brunette hair was done up wonderfully in a glossy half up and half down style, her subtle make up and dark red lipstick perfecting her appearance. Chiara's shorter golden blonde hair was done up in a lightly slicked back, upswept style. Polly's cute Lulu Guinness peekaboo handbag hung against her claret red Berrylook double breasted woollen coat. Samuel noticed the small glittering Stellato Collection green emerald and diamond earrings Polly wore, along with her Cartier Panthére de Cartier silver and gold watch above her red jasper mala bracelet. Chiara's ears wore two breathtaking tiny Aspinal Of London Monaco diamond cluster earrings and her watch was a sumptuous rose gold Burberry. Samuel admired the black nylon What Katie Did seamed stockings on Polly's ankles by her black Christian Laboutine prive pumps. He also highly approved of Chiara Knudsen's pouder rockstud Valentino Garavini pumps that she wore, her ankles seen clothed in her nude apricot Jonathan Aston sheer seamed stockings. Chiara's luxurious Freeman's Heine camel long wool cashmere coat draped over her body, she smiled warmly to Samuel and his junk swelled up . He'd never asked either Polly or Chiara their age, yet he reasoned that Polly was a very comfortable twenty years his elder. While Chiara was a few years younger than Samuel and just as strong and confident as Polly. Samuel was grateful for both Polly and Chiara's availability for this entire night to complete their reunion. Dizzy with arousal, Samuel barely felt the ground as he suddenly felt Polly and Chiara's mutual body warmth.

"Missed you both." Samuel sighed as he kissed Polly's soft lips and then Chiara's, catching the scent of their expensive store bought perfume and a whisper of sweet outside night air within their clothing. He felt the warmth of Polly's palm and fingers over his back and Chiara's open palm fingers persuasively caressing down his shoulder and arm. Their touch had Samuel exhale raggedly with Polly groaning softly just as Chiara exhaled hard and they embraced together either side of him between them. One each of Polly's and Chiara's stockinged ankles rubbing up and down against the side and back of Samuel's ankles. Polly's dark hazel green eyes watching him and Chiara as she made space for Chiara's kissing lips. A quick realisation flitted within Polly's eyes before the passion overwhelmed them all.

"Ha..enough for now." Polly softly laughed and exhaled as they all reluctantly pulled back.

Nicola was as lost in witnessing this strange and erotic moment as the rest of the apartment's occupants. Nicola Peel licked her dry lips and cleared her throat. "I think we better get going and give ya'll some privacy."

"Sure you don't want to stay to watch?" Chiara Knudsen suggestively asked Nicola and Estella. Polly's eyelids dimmed watching Nicola and Estella, her smiling lips pursed as she held Chiara's hand.

Estella gave Chiara's suggestion some thought, then looked to Nicola for a moment before smiling to Chiara; Polly and Samuel. "No thanks, we're ok."

Tiffany accompanied Stuart to the door, where they met Kenneth. "Cold showers all round, I think." Stuart added under his breath. "Hey, how about a round of pool downstairs?" Kenneth asked Stuart.

"Alright, Ken. Fifty pounds upfront to make it interesting."

"Fifty?! Okay. Whatever."

"And none of your gross knuckle cracking between shots." Stuart added and Kenneth reluctantly agreed with a sigh as they walked out into the hallway. Nicola and Estella walked to the doorway, where Nicola turned to Samuel.

"We're off clubbing. Remember our..thing, tomorrow?" Nicola asked him.

"Um hm. I'll be there, bright and early." Samuel said as they left. Okay everyone, private time,he thought as the penthouse apartment door slowly closed.

Polly kissed Samuel's lips just as she and Chiara pulled back. "So, you already pre-paid fifteen hundred to each of us. That's three grand for our company the entire night, and for what you requested last time?" Polly asked him and he nodded in understanding. Both women took out their cellphones for a moment to send online confirmation messages to Pinnacle Escorts that they'd arrived. Polly laughed amusedly as Samuel helped her take off her coat then helped Chiara take off her own coat. Chiara smoothed down the skirt hem of her Roxy jungle green Galvan glossy one shoulder gown to reveal the luscious vine and butterfly tattoo over her right shoulder. Polly's sublime J.J. House black v-neck evening dress made him ache to do the nasty as both women felt him watching. Samuel's throat made a slight hum sound of appreciation as both women hung up their coats while keeping their handbags. "I always love staying here." Polly said and walked to the stereo system, where she changed the music to J.S. Bach. "Much nicer." Polly said with relief and Samuel popped a chilled bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal from an ice filled champagne bucket to pour a bubbling measure within three glass flutes. Chiara and Polly took one each and they clinked glasses against Samuel's. After taking a sip with them, he had to rub his nose from the tickling bubbles. Both women laughed softly as they finished their glasses.

Samuel decided to make conversation. "How're your kids by the way?" He asked Polly.

"Their fine, thanks." Polly replied.

Chiara grumbled slightly with dismay, finishing her flute. "Oh come on, next I should be telling you about my second job on the perfume counter at Boots." Chiara sighed then brightened up. "Let's just leave the real world outside."

Samuel was silent, Right..this is fantasy, he told himself then refilled their glasses. Chiara's stomach growled as she drifted over to the sideboard's array of food on plates ordered from room service. "I'm soooo starving." Chiara said and selected some deep fried chicken nuggets, moaning with delight at their delicious taste.

Polly's lips moved millimetres close to Samuel's left ear and he felt her soft breathing against his face and earlobe. "Did you fast as we asked you to?" Polly whispered.

"Yes mommy, all I've had today is Macallan whiskey, crack and some Skittles." Samuel rapidly whispered with Polly squeezing then rubbing his butt cheek like he was her personal property.

"Good boy." Polly said as she squeezed his butt once more before pulling her hand away. She walked over to refill her champagne flute with a measure of Cristal. Placing the Cristal bottle back onto the champagne bucket's crunching ice cubes, Samuel's plastic bag of party favours caught her attention. Polly took a sip of champagne before asking, "What've we got here?" Polly touched at the plastic bag's top seal edges, looking inside with fascination.

"Coke, crack, some molly. Partake?" Samuel said, looking to Chiara as she joined Polly.

"I'd love to.. Pinnacle looks the other way as long as we're careful." Polly was uncertain for a few moments whether or not to partake. "Just something I missed; it's a lot of temptation." Polly said with a nervous laugh. "Oh what the fuck." Polly left her glass on the sideboard, then selected the small ten centimetre sealed plastic bag halfway filled with cocaine.

Polly carefully emptied a small amount of the powder onto a clean surface of the sideboard. Samuel handed her his room card key, which Polly used to make three separate thin lines. All three snorted a line each, and Samuel felt his heart jacking up within his chest, a cold sweat on his brow. Chiara giggled happily while Polly smiled, sniffing her sinuses clear and rubbed her nostrils. Chiara felt joyously intoxicated, her breathing quietening while staring into Polly's eyes seconds before their lips passionately embraced. Without looking, Polly's hand reached out and pulled Samuel between her and Chiara's kissing lips. Polly smirked, reaching down to tease his hard cock through his trousers while Chiara invigorated him by delicately sucking on his soft earlobe. They all returned to the bag of party favours, where Samuel prepared two crack pipes. Polly and Chiara held a glass pipe stem each between their lips and lit up, sucking in the vapourized rock smoke. Samuel's eyes blinked on the telltale trace of smoke from Polly's open tingling lips. Warm insistent upward contentment making her feel giddy as the echoing rush swept down her body and drew the colour from her face, the world faded away for an all too torturously brief moment. With the numb flash fading, Polly held against Chiara and Samuel. "Got any Nitrous?" Polly asked him.

"Not tonight."

Hearing this, Polly hummed a slight disappointed sound. "Nevermind." Polly replied then left her pipe on the sideboard alongside Chiara's.

"Come on." Chiara said and smiled brightly as she and Polly led Samuel by their hands to the penthouse apartment's bedroom.

Samuel Rosenthal was led to and sat down upon the Vispring Excellence king size bed's luxurious matching aubergine pure Egyptian cotton covered duvet. Samuel held onto one of the antique French style four poster bed's metal corner posts that reached up to the ceiling.

Polly Seneschal and Chiara Knudsen started to undress. "Get comfortable." Polly said to Samuel.

Samuel's attention was locked on watching Polly and Chiara as he carelessly kicked off his shoes, then took off his pants and shirt, boxers and socks. Polly and Chiara took off their watches, leaving them on the tiny side table then left their handbags on the bed. Then they helped each other unzip and take off their dresses, which they hung up on hangers on the bedroom door. Polly and Chiara couldn't help but feel simultaneously amused and powerful as Samuel was so aroused at the sight of them in their underwear outfits. Polly faced him, watching him squirm in arousal with her elbows out and hands on her Nylon Dreams six strap suspender belt attached to her stockings. His eyes first drawn in by the Svadhishthana sacral tattoo just below Polly's navel. Samuel then looked up to see Polly's exquisite C-cup breasts held within the grey black transparent sheer lace of her Chantelle Orangerie t-shirt plunge bra. Each of her silicone enhanced breasts and each dark red erect nipple seen through the sheer transparent lace. He looked down to see her matching Chantelle Orangerie sheer high leg briefs. Polly turned around to show him her gorgeous round arse cheeks seen through the transparent grey black material. Chloe gave him a similar display in her nude peach Anita Rosa Faia Emily range lace underwired bodysuit with matching Ulla Dessous open panty suspender girdle.

"Sploosh!" Samuel quietly said in awe.

"Hey, don't sploosh on yourself.. Save that for us." Chiara teasingly told him and Samuel nodded. "Good. Do you need to go to the little boys room?... No? Well just stay put while we go for a sec'." Chiara asked him as she and Polly left him for a few minutes.

Waiting and feeling anxious, Samuel looked around the huge bedroom then to the open door. Muted laughter from Polly and Chiara echoed from the next door bathroom before Samuel heard the sound of flushing and then hot water running. Then the wonderful sounds of high heel pumps walking out the bathroom and towards him. Polly and Chiara returned to stand over where he sat on the bed, they kissed his forehead then retrieved their handbags. Polly and Chiara emptied onto the bed from their handbags a selection of femidoms, condoms, lube bottles, handcuffs, bondage ropes, gags, silk blindfolds, rubber strap on pants, silicone dildoes, vibrators and butt-plugs.

Polly ran her warm fingers through Samuel's short sweat dampened hair then caressed his cheek. "Take your pick, sweetheart." Polly asked him and Samuel did so. Placing the selection within easy reach, Polly and Chiara smiled as they joined Samuel on the bed. Kissing each woman, their soft warm flesh against his and their soft hands already masturbating his hard lingam, Samuel Rosenthal felt dizzy and told himself to remember this night forever.

Samuel watched the bedroom's soft amber light dim into crimson shadow as Chiara and Polly's up close faces pressed onto his to lick and kiss... His cock twitching as Chiara and Polly's lips held open over his mouth, their tounges poking against his. Samuel inadvertently snorted in nasal breaths of oxygen, furiously trying to wrap the tip of his own tongue around theirs. Moving around, they squished some of the items and wrappers underneath their bodies as Polly took off her panties and let them fall willy nilly to the bedroom floor. Samuel felt Chiara hug against his back as he dove between Polly's stockinged legs and began licking her shaven pubis and moist honeyed sweet yoni lips below. Chiara delighted at feeling the twitching vibrations, then moved down to kiss Polly's gasping lips and look with fascination at the pleasure within her eyes. Polly turned over on the bed to feel Samuel's lips kissing her round butt cheeks, then his teeth leaving biting imprints into her flesh. Samuel dove his face between the now sweaty mounds of twitching dimpled flesh. Polly found herself gasping into the silken bedcovers and then hungrily sucking on the fingers from Chiara's extending hand, wishing the digits were Samuel's cock.