Sam's Saga 04: Sam Goes for Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks for talking me into that,' she said. 'It was fun. You certainly seemed to enjoy it.'

'Well, it's kind of a thing of mine,' sam replied, quietly.

'A thing?'

'I never told anyone else this but getting messy like that, especially with other people watching... well it's a huge turn-on for me. I know it's kinda weird.'

'I've heard worse. Anyway, like I said, that was fun.'

'It was. Listen, this might sound ridiculous, and maybe it's the drink making me say things I'll regret in the morning, but you wouldn't fancy doing something like that again, would you?'

'What, the wrestling? I don't know if it's something that comes up all that often.'

'No, there are other ways. I do it at work sometimes, by myself. Promise you won't tell anyone. I probably should have started with that last part.'

Lucy laughed. 'Listen, I don't care. As long as they're paying me for my work I couldn't care less.'

'What do you think then? Maybe we could work something out. It doesn't have to be at work, but I kinda like the idea of getting caught - being seen.'

'Here, gimme your phone.'

Sam unlocked the screen and handed it over. A few taps later and Lucy gave it back.

'Text me tomorrow if you still think it's a good idea.'

'Is that a yes?'

'It's a maybe. I've got some thinking to do. It was a genuine pleasure to meet you tonight, Sameena is it?'

'Sam is fine.'

'Alright, Sam. I'm gonna try and clean up as best I can and then head home. I don't think tonight is getting better, do you?'

Before Sam could even answer, Lucy had turned her back and was headed for the toilets. Sam had come out tonight determined to pull and eager to have a good time. She had definitely done the latter, but the former? Who knew? She had some thinking of her own to do.


12