Sam's Saga 05: Sameena The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, she didn't even bother to inspect the container first. A little awkwardly, she opened the back of her knickers with one hand and tipped a jug of something with the other. She regretted the decision immediately, as chilled egg yolks plopped in. She let out a playful, girly shriek, beyond her control. She had not expected the cold, nor the strange sensation of slippery gunk filled with dozens of heavier, yellow blobs.

The weight of the yolks was more than she had anticipated, and more than her knickers could easily handle. They sagged under the weight, meaning the yolks swum between her thighs to mingle with the spaghetti. The combination of odd sensation was driving her wild. It was so indulgent, so base.

Flustered, incredibly aroused, she turned back to face the camera and sat heavily, squelching more of the gunk around her sensitive areas. She couldn't resist another giggle, nor did she try. She was caught up in the moment and was ready for the finale.

Henry had basically told her to do what she wanted. He had told her to be as naughty as she felt comfortable with. Right now she was feeling very comfortable, and knew exactly what she wanted. She had more than a sneaking suspicious that the punters would like it too.

Lifting her shapely bum off the chair again, she used the weight of her knickers to wriggle them down her legs to the floor. Her skirt just barely kept her gooey cunt hidden from the camera, not that Sam cared by this point. She leaned forward, looked into the camera and said 'Oh my, what a mess I've made. I'm such a naughty girl. I'm such a slut.'

She enjoyed Henry's reaction, despite his attempts at maintain a professional demeanour.

Then she upended her knickers onto the chair and tossed them to one side. She knelt on the floor and immediately started fingering her slop-soaked pussy. At the same time, she buried her face into the puddle of mixed gunk and began to turn her face from side to side, coating every inch of her face in the goo that had so recently been covering her ass and pussy.

Her free hand reached up and pulled her tits out over her top, out of sight of the camera. Sam had stopped caring about that some time ago. She might have assumed the audience would enjoy her raw pleasure in debasing herself had she thought about it at all. Instead, she was busy working up to her own orgasm via that debasement.

She didn't have long to wait. She peaked quickly, face down in the mess which had previously filled her knickers, watched by an unknown number of perverts on the internet. She was degrading herself completely and she loved every second of it. The orgasm washed over her for several seconds, her fingers working non-stop until it was finally over. She then slumped forward on the chair, ruined, and grinning contentedly.

She could feel the hem of her mess-soaked skirt tickling her cunt, which, she realised, meant it was just peeking out beneath the fabric. After a moment, she turned to Henry and the camera, readjusting herself in the same motion. He pressed a button on the camera, wordlessly, and Sam assumed that was the end of it.

Henry stood there, slack-jawed, gawping at her. Coming down from her endorphin high, Sam was also starting to feel a little unsure again. Nobody said anything for a minute or so until Henry finally broke the silence. 'Are you sure you haven't done this before?'

'Positive, but I would love to do it again.'

'Any time,' replied Henry. 'Any time.'


12