Sam's Sisterly Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

"Oh, my man is getting kinkier with his sister watching," she groaned as she pushed her big globes towards his hungry mouth.

His sis stood closeby watching him push the strap off and take one of the gorgeous globes out. It filled his big hands spilling over like a large blob of jelly that refused to be held in one place. He licked all over it, avoiding her nipple, teasing her and driving her crazy. He saw her nipples becoming hard and long in anticipation of his loving attention.

He lifted his head for a moment to find his sister rubbing her own breasts over the t-shirt. He didn't know what made him do it but he reached across and rubbed her breast. His wife's eyes were thankfully closed. Shani gasped as her brother's hands squeezed her breast. He quickly took his hand away as his wife's eyes started to open when she heard Shani gasp. Her eyes took in the sight of her sister-in-law rubbing her breasts.

Krish was torn between watching Sam's sister rubbing herself and coaxing Sam to suck her own nipple. He kept teasing her by avoiding her nipple. Then suddenly, when she least expected it and when a look of frustration and annoyance started to creep into her face, he bit her hard on the nipple and sucked as much as he could into his mouth. Krishani screamed deliciously as she felt her nipple vibrate with a jolt of exquisite pleasure. He kept holding the long hard nipple between he teeth whilst he sucked the rest of the areola into his mouth.

"Oh god, Shani, he is such a good lover. Do you like watching us?" said Krish writhing in pleasure.

Shani moaned, her eyes half closed, her mouth salivating at the sight before her. She wanted very much to join the couple but was scared to take the first step. She gazed hopefully at Sam, watching him pleasure his wife and remembered his mouth on her breasts earlier and made her pussy gush at the memory. She started to move closer to Krish and that made Sam feel hornier. But he wanted to get his sister desperate and frustrated before making the first move. Her breasts rose and fell pushing against her t-shirt. She bit on her lips while she watched hopefully at the passionate couple before her eyes. Her pussy was dripping as she crushed it against the corner of the table almost burying it in her shorts. She badly wanted Sam's fingers to push into her vacant pussy and quench her hunger. Sam noticed zipper of his sister's shorts was down and the edge of the table was well inside her crotch. He reached back and pulled her towards them feeling her movement against the table.

Shani's eyes closed momentarily. Sam took Krish's hand and placed it over Shani's breasts. Shani kept her eyes closed and he prompted Krish to rub Shani. Krish seemed surprised but there was a strange look of desire in her eyes that flashed momentarily. She started squeezing her sister-in-law's breast tentatively at first and when Sam's hand started creeping towards Shani's other breast, her attempts intensified. Shani's eyes fluttered open, almost like waking up from a dream and looked down at the two hands pleasuring her. Before she could react, Sam moved to Shani's face and started to kiss her sweet lips. His wife gasped as she watched the two siblings kiss, making her pussy gush with a fresh dose of wetness that she could not understand. She watched the tongues were like two eels wrestling each other with lots of saliva dripping on to their bodies.

She felt drawn towards the sight of Sam and Shani until she realised she was just about an inch away from the mashing mouths. Sam sensed her presence and pulled Krish towards them, opening their connection to his wife. With what seemed like a token piece of resistance, Krish inched closer to the loving siblings. Then suddenly, they were all kissing each other, mingling their saliva in a mass of tongues, lips and teeth. At first Krish's tongue penetrated the sibling connection like a small stiff penis which disrupted the kissing momentarily and then the sibling's tongues welcomed the new entrant with renewed vigor. This three-way kiss continued for a deliciously long time.

Sam gently pulled out of the orgy of tongues and moved lower. Krish pulled Shani towards her and while they kissed, Sam moved lower to Krish's awesome breasts. Shani struggled at first realising that Sam had left the threesome kiss, but Krish held her in place. She used one hand to squeeze Shani's breast as her tongue tried to subdue Shani's probing tongue. The two moaning female forms dazzled Sam's mind as he bent to his task of sucking his wife's gorgeous breasts.

Krish pushed her chest against Sam's mouth wanting him to kiss her harder. He watched his wife and sister kiss and marvelled their grace when he saw his wife's tongue probe his sister's mouth. He recalled seeing this type of kissing in Japanese kissing movies. He watched in awe as each tongue tried to get more of the other. Saliva trickled down Krish's expansive chest, pooling at her cleavage like a slow lumbering snail. He sucked Krish's breast hard wanting to swallow as much as he could into his mouth which seemed like an impossible task.

He rubbed his hardness against Krish's knee letting her know that he was hard. The girls didn't stop kissing. Krish hugged her sister-in-law with one hand while she kissed her, making wet and feminine sounds and that seemed so sexual. The other hand caressed Sam's face. He watched them kiss and watched Krish pulled her sister-in-law towards her, sliding off the table and leaning against the edge. She spread her legs and pulled Shani to straddle one of her thighs making sure that her crotch rubbed against Shani and vice versa. Sam watched open mouthed as the two ladies started dry humping each other. The shorts rode up exposing Shani's round butt as it moved up and down slowly.

Sam moved closer and started to unbutton his sister's shorts and then pushed them down. She stopped her humping to let him undress her. She was not wearing anything under her shorts and the crotch of the shorts was soaking wet.

He watched in fascination as her pussy lips mashed against Krish's leg wetting the leg of her pants. His mouth watered at the thought of licking his sister again and he suddenly felt Krish's eyes on him. She pulled him closer and made Sam realised that he had felt slightly neglected before Krish pulled him back in. She turned slightly to let him join their kiss. He moaned feeling both tongues try and enter his mouth. Sam put his arms around the two ladies and tried his best to accommodate their exploring tongues. He felt Krish push his shorts and underwear down exposing his hardened cock.

He tugged at her pants and she helped him push them down leaving her wet panties on. Shani waited impatiently until the pants were off Krish's body. Before Shani could get back to her dry humping Krish pushed Shani's head down smiling mischievously at him. There was no mistaking her intention. She wanted to watch his sister suck his cock. His heart was racing faster than ever and he started to kiss Krish again. He felt Shani kneeling before him.

He heard himself moan aloud as he felt his sister's hand on his cock and almost jumped when he felt her first lick. Krish climbed onto to the table and presented her wet pussy in a pair of black lacy panties that were soaking wet. His mouth closed over her crotch smelling her womanly juices that were flowing freely. He felt his sister licking him gingerly contrary to the urgency she had displayed earlier. He felt her fingers dig into his thigh telling him that she was resisting the urge to suck him like she did before. He assumed that she was trying to prove to his wife that she was new to all this.

"Do you like your sister sucking you Sam?" she asked.

He moaned into her crotch licking harder.

"I think she needs a little lesson on sucking cock, don't you think Sam?"

He moaned again into her crotch realising that he had gone all crimson blushing from the memory of his sister sucking him a few hours before. He hoped that Krish would not notice.

His wife moved away from his exploring tongue and kneeled next to Shani. She held Shani from the back of her neck and held Sam's cock by the base and pushed Shani towards his cock. It was glistening proudly with saliva. Her mouth opened automatically and Krish pushed her further making the head of his cock disappear into Shani's warm wet mouth. Sam groaned as he saw his cock disappear into his sisters' mouth and he started to feel her tongue exploring the tip and pushing it against the roof of her mouth. Krish pushed her back and forth taking firm control of her sister-in-law. After a few lessons in sucking, Krish pulled Shani back taking her mouth off Sam's cock.

"Now lick his balls, Shani. Your brother loves that," she murmured pushing Shani towards Sam's balls. Sam put one of his legs on a chair to making it easier for her. Krish pushed Shani a little roughly against her husbands' balls making her lick them harder. Krish then moved behind Sam and licked his butt crack. Her long tongue reached his tight opening pushing Sam towards heaven and beyond. His wife's tongue pleasured his anus as if she had missed it for a long time. Her moans and slurping drove Sam crazy. His sister kissed his balls, sucking each one gently into her mouth. He started feeling her moving towards Krish under his legs. He almost came when the two girls started kissing under his crotch. He heard the following words being exchanged between the two ladies.

"Do you want me to lick him there too?"

"Yes my sister-in-law, you can lick him there too."

Shani moved to Krish's position and started to push her tongue against the hot dark brown opening as Krish got hold of his cock. She slurped all over it and took it into her mouth. Sam was in heaven. He moved back and forth getting a dose of pleasure with every motion. After a few seconds of this treatment, he was on the verge of coming and he pulled away from Krish. Krish understood this immediately and lay down on the kitchen floor beckoning Sam to lick her pussy. Sam lay down on the cool kichen floor and started to lick Krish's pussy through her panties at first. After a few licks Krish showed her impatience by pushing them down in a flash. His mouth closed over her pussy covering it with his mouth as he licked her slit. He kissed her pussy like he kissed her on the mouth before. His tongue was strong and peircing as he explored her wet depths finding every part of her that gave her pleasure. She gripped his head fiercely pushing her body towards him as if he could take all of it into his mouth. He moved deliciously lower towards her butt hole, making her raise her hips off the ground hurrying him there. His tongue traced the outlines of her tight ass hole wetting and teasing it. He felt it throb and pulsate under his loving tongue as he manoeuvered his tongue into her anus. She pushed him back with a quick reflex action and her pushed it back in persistently. Her legs wrapped around him and she struggled like a professional wrestler bucking her powerful hips against him.

Shani in the meantime, had taken off the rest of her clothes and knelt beside Sam and rubbed his back as he kissed Krish. Krish's hands pulled Sam's sister passionately to her as she bucked her hips against Sam. Sam reached under Shani and found his sister's wet pussy. His fingers found his way into her wet opening.

Krish was going crazy under Sam's long tongue and she held onto his head bucking her hips against him, hoping to get more contact. Sam insterted 2 of his fingers into her pussy and one into her pulsating ass hole. She rocked and moaned and cajoled him to fuck her faster. Sam pulled out of his sister's pussy as he found it impossible to handle two women at once. He gave Krish his attention as he sucked on her clitoris and his powerful fingers plunged into her pussy and ass. Krish didn't last long as her first orgasm wracked her body Sam knew there was more to come and he kept sucking his wife's clit and in a minute, the second orgasm rocked her body. Sam didn't stop, he went on sucking her clit and fingering her powerfully.

"Oh god, Sam.. fuck.. yeah.. aaaaaannnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg......" she shuddered as she had a huge orgasm and pushed him away as it was too much for her.

"Oh Sam, what the fuck was that? I have never had such a hard orgasm!" she said breathing hard. He moved up to her face and kissed her lips gently loving the feel of her mood right after the orgasm. He loved her so much.

Shani reached them and ran her fingers through Krish's hair looking at her lovingly. Krish reached up and pulled Shani to her lips, kissing her hard. She let go of Shani and gave her a loving smile.

"Do you want him to fuck you now?" she asked.

Shani seemed shocked and delighted at the same time. She didn't say a word but nodded. Krish got off the floor and made Sam lie down. She knelt before Shani who was on her feet and started licking her pussy lovingly. Shani bucked against Krish's roving mouth. Krish then led Shani by the hand and made her sit on Sam's cock helping it in. Sam groaned as he felt his sister's pussy engulf him. In moments he was buried deep in her pussy in her loving wet grasp. Shani looked deeply into his face with tears of joy as she started to move slowly undulating her hips. Sam pulled her down to kiss her as she moved against him. Her breasts were crushed against his hard chest and they continued to move. Krish got behind them and started to lick where they were united to each other. Her wet mouth was all over Sam's cock and his sister's pussy. She managed to rub both their ass holes making the experience even nicer. Sam moved inside Shani in long powerful strokes filling her with his hard cock. He loved the gentle grasp of her muscles as she kissed him hard. It was too much for Sam to bear as he felt his orgasm start. He pulled out of his sister quickly and Krish realised that he was going to cum soon and she sucked him hard. He bucked his hips and screamed as he felt his cum rush out of his penis and fill Krish's mouth. Every movement of her tongue sent shivers down his body. He was in heaven. He barely registered his sister moving to Krish and kissing her. His eyes became as big as saucers when he saw his cum being exchanged between the two ladies. It was so erotic to see this. They swallowed all of his cum and licked every place on their faces where there were traces of it.

Sam moved in a daze towards Shani and pushed her down onto the floor. He wanted to make his sister cum too. His tongue sought her liquid core and his fingers plunged deep into her. She moaned and twisted under his onslaught. He had to hold her down slightly to make it easier for him to lick her as she was going crazy. His wife moved to sit on her face making Shani lick her. Very soon his sister was bucking harder and her hips rose as she squirted for the second time that day. Krish screamed when she saw Shani squirt and moved off Shani's face to lick Sam's face. Sam had the presence of mind to look surprised and kissed Krish back. Finally, the threesome calmed down sufficiently to get cleaned up.

*

Authors note: This took a long time to write. Drop me a message if you liked this story or even if you didn't.

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers
12