Sam's Story

Story Info
When a blowjob is a gift from an angel out of nowhere.
2.4k words
4.6
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Co-written with sammyIammy)

Sam's Story

I hadn't been out in a long time. Too long. Nothing makes you feel less "hip" than not recognizing the bar scene anymore. But still, it felt good to be out again. It had been a long week and all I needed was a beer...or two. I got there early so I could just relax on my own for a bit. It was crowded but not crazy crowded. A few open stools at the bar. So I took one, ordered a beer, and swiveled around to do some people watching. That first sip is always the best. The cold path it bores down your chest. Nothing like it.

I looked around and saw a nicely mixed crowd. Young college age people, middle aged, and a few older people. This bar had a nice vibe. You could come in wearing a suit and tie after a work day or show up in a t shirt and shorts and nobody would look at you any differently. And everyone looked so attractive. Maybe not handsome or pretty, but attractive. Happy, smiling, glad to be there...attractive. And then she walked in.

She was younger than me but not to the point that I'd feel odd saying hello. She had gorgeous blond hair to her shoulders and was wearing what looked to be a work outfit. Casual but clearly an office type. A begrudging office type maybe. Capable of being serious and being taken serious but also capable of letting go and enjoying herself. How did I get all that within the first 30 seconds? Her smile. Her eyes. Each were bright and happy. She looked to be the kind of person that is much more likely to want to smile and find the good in something than the opposite. I watched her walk across the floor to the other side of the bar and join her friends at the table. They were clearly glad to see her. I saw her scan the bar and couldn't divert my gaze quickly enough that she caught me looking at her. Emboldened by me afternoon out, I smiled at her. She smiled back, passed my gaze, and then met it again. She smiled again. I took a long swig of my beer.

She chatted for a bit with her friends and I rotated my way back to the bar and chatted a bit with the bartender. I recognized him from around town but didn't realize he worked here. I asked if that was him at the Sunday farmer's market selling homemade sour dough loaves and he laughed. Yep, that was him. The other "side gig".

We started to nerd out a bit about bread and food and foodies and restaurants and everything related to it when I felt a brush against my shoulder. I instinctively moved a bit away to let whomever it was get to the bar. "Hi! I'd like to start a tab." I could literally hear her smile as she spoke. I turned my head and there she was. I smiled and edged my stool a bit more so she could get to the counter. She said hello to me and I said hello to her. She asked where my friends were and I told her I was early and expected them in a while, but was enjoying the quiet of being alone.

"Oh...well then maybe I'll leave you alone."

Fuck. Wrong answer. I quickly told her that being alone made it that much easier to meet new people. She smiled and told me that she'd like to be the first new person I met that day. She smelled amazing, and I was already wondering how to get her to sit on the empty stool next to me. I mentioned that she wasn't alone, and had quite a group back there that she had met.

"Yeah" she said. "Mostly work people so I can't just let down my hair."

Ugh I said with a roll of the eyes. "I know that all too well. There's my work person and my fun person, and they don't always overlap."

She smiled as the bartender asked if she wanted a drink. She ordered.

"Have a seat?" I asked. She sat down next to me. "I'm Sam."

"Hi Sam. I'm Annie."

She got her beer and we toasted to warm weather and happy hours and started chatting. I asked her what brought her out today and she said a mix of things: partly the craving to see people, partly the craving to get some fresh air, and one other thing that she couldn't quite share with me. That's all I needed to get my curiosity out and ready.

"Okay, I'll bite. 20 questions? Would that do it?"

"Maybe 50 questions."

"Hmmmm..." I began with the mundane and had only gotten to the silly when she held up a hand.

"Ummmm...that's 20 questions, she said.

I called over the bartender and asked for two shots. "Maybe I can squeeze it out of you." She looked a bit alarmed. I laughed and told her that I was a complete lightweight and if she joined me in one shot we would both be set for the afternoon. She smiled and agreed.

Two shots later, she tapped the bar. "Okay, I'll tell you but I will probably regret it." She leaned toward me and put her hand on my thigh. She whispered in my ear that she had dared herself to do something. I didn't even need to know any more. Just the feeling of her hand on my thigh and her breath on my cheek and I could feel everything getting stiffer and tighter. I had this moment of boldness where rather than pulling back and covering it up I actually opened my thigh a bit so her hand would slip a bit down and I could feel my hardening cock slipping farther down my pant leg. If she inched her way up just a bit more she'd feel the tip right through my pants.

As if on cue her hand slid up my thigh just a bit more. She leaned over to whisper something in my ear and as she leaned her fingers grazed over the head of my cock. She stopped, pulled back, and then let out the most intoxicating laugh. I didn't budge. She leaned in again and said "Well, judging from how things are going down there my dare might be a very welcome thing to you!"

She slid her hand up more so her palm and fingers rested on the full length of my hard cock. She took it in her hand gently and whispered "I dared myself to find someone that I didn't know today and offer to give them a blowjob." She must have felt me flex when she said it. She leaned back, looked in my eyes with the sweetest, most excited, most expecting smile I'd ever seen. The look on my face must have relayed exactly how I felt, because she let out a loud laugh and turned bright red. She was perfect.

"I think it is an amazing idea, for 100 reasons."

She smiled and asked, "What are your top 5?"

"I'll skip right to number 1... that you enjoy doing it so much, that you are so strong in your sexuality, that you would own this moment and make it happen."

She looked at me and said "Yeah, and I love the taste of cum!" I laughed and the sudden rawness from this woman who exuded more charm than that.

"Okay," I said. "Let's talk about cum. Tell me what you like about it."

"It's the warmth, the thickness, the force with which it hits my mouth, but most of all it was the groan, the clench, and the unfiltered, raw carnal urge that it brought men to. The unflinching, bare, exposed moments right before, during, and after he cums, that I love. That makes me wet. That's why I love to do it."

My cock was throbbing at this point. She had begun to slowly move her hand along my thigh and in the process gently rub my cock. I resisted pushing back against her hand so I could let her control what I felt.

"Is that was part of it? Controlling how the man feels, what he feels, and when he feels it?"

"Yes." I couldn't help but notice her nipples hardened under her blouse.

"Are your nipples hard because the thought turns you on?"

"Yes. Is your cock hard because the thought turns you on?"

"That... and the hand that's rubbing it... and the smile you have... and your fucking perfect breasts!" I felt my face blushing at being rude, rude like I wouldn't give a second thought for with my mates but something made me embarrassed with her.

"I'll be right back." She left to go chat with her friends.

When she came back she had her purse and sweater with her and I had this awful feeling that I had scared her away. She asked the bartender to close the tab and sat back down.

"Are you going?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Hope you're going too."

"Am I the lucky chosen one today?" I asked with a grin.

She just smiled and started toward the door. I stood up and started walking toward her. She turned back and laughed. Only then did I realize how obvious my hard-on was. Luckily it was dim enough that unless you were looking for it you probably wouldn't find it. Lucky for me, only she was looking for it.

"So," she said, "public or private?"

"We can find a spot in the park nearby or my car is close by too."

"Let's go to the car. As much as I like the outdoors I want to be able to concentrate on you and not worry about anyone finding us. Not this time at least."

We held hands and walked to my car. It was such an easy vibe with her. We were both adults. We both knew what this was. It was exactly what we both wanted...needed...and could thoroughly invest in the moment, knowing it was but a moment.

I opened her door and walked around to the driver's side and got in. She had undone a couple of buttons of her blouse and her perfect tits overflowed from the push up bra she was wearing. I decided that I was going to let her control the entire moment, so I asked her what was next.

She had me recline the driver's seat, giving her plenty of room around the steering wheel. Then she undid my buckle, slid my pants and underpants down to my ankles, and took me in her mouth. As she bent over her breasts spilled out of her bra and I could see her perfect nipples. She kissed the top and ran her tongue over the head. A nice bead of precum had collected. I told her I wanted to taste my precum on her lips so she leaned up and we kissed for a minute.

Then back to my cock. She easily took me into her throat, slowly, with her hand tight around the base, pulling the skin taught as she ran her tongue along the shaft. I could feel the tongue as the head hit the soft palate near the back of her throat. I groaned and she sighed. She continued with this for a while, cupping the balls, quickening the pace. I resisted the craving to push my thighs to meet her mouth. She didn't need my help. She pulled me out of her mouth to catch her breath, looked up at me, smiled, and stroked my cock, slick with the spit from her throat.

I leaned down a bit and she kissed me again. Her tongue was warm and soft and I could taste myself on her. I was in the habit of licking my own precum when I masturbated so I could taste myself on her as well. She asked if I was close and I said yes. I told her I'd let her know when I was going to cum so she could pull away and let it land on me. She looked at me a little funny and went back down to my cock.

As she sucked I fought the urge to slide my hand between her legs and tease her. This was her time, plenty of time to return this favor if ever requested. Still, I had to fight the urge to play with her perfect body. Her head began to bob at a faster pace, and her hand was in sync with her head.

"Fuck" I whispered. "I'm fucking close. Fuck I'm close. Fuck it's going to be a lot too. I can tell." Her pace quickened. My groans got louder. "Fuck I"m almost there...Fuck it's gonna be in your mouth soon if you don't stop." I didn't want to surprise her.

"Good" she said, and sped her pace. Fuck, that's it. I'm going to fill her throat.

Ugh it had been a lifetime since I had been told to cum in a mouth and I was gonna savor it.

"Oh baby this is perfect. You're perfect. Fuck I love fucking your throat. Fuck squeeze my balls. Here it comes!"" And with that the convulsing started. The rhythmic clenching, the spastic contractions that move the cum out of the cock and into the throat. As I came I groaned loud and she pushed her face all the way onto me and didn't move. The added pressure just made me cum harder and more. I have no idea how many spurts it was, but she was swallowing several times. I must have contracted eight or nine times before she stopped, lifted her head, wiped the corner of her mouth, and smiled at me.

I immediately kissed her, deep, long, to taste as much of me as I could. She moaned as we shared the remnants of my cum. I sat back. She sat in her seat. I was still trying to catch my breath as she maneuvered her breasts back into her blouse.

"That was amazing...fucking hell this is the best day in a long time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have to go now. My friends are waiting."

"Wow. Okay! Well that was amazing, and if you ever, ever, ever, ever get that urge again, please let me know. Or if you ever need someone to lick you, no questions asked, no other expectations, just need a skilled tongue and mouth to make you cum, I owe you one."

She smiled. She got out of the car. She walked away.