Samurai and Shrine Maiden Ch. 03

Story Info
As the storm begins, Pirate Queen helps!
3.8k words
4.6
1.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short note at the start, characters are still above 18 years old. This time there is more attention at Mimiko and her erotic encounters. Hopefully you will like it!

*

Yae gently caressed the wooden charm in her hand, reciting the words of the prayer in her mind. But the moment was gone as the old man's ringing voice broke the silence.

"How long does it take? I have places to attend." The man huffed while stepping from leg to leg, looking at his open pocket watch.

"I'm sorry mister but my work requires time and more effort than bickering behind me." She answered with no emotion to her voice but inside she said less professional words.

"What did you say?" The man barked back, and Ei, who stood next to the room's gate, did not like it. but she knew Yae have control over the situation.

"As I said, the work of a shrine maiden is not something you can speed up. It requires more knowledge than your everyday person could acquire and much more willpower, for sure." The man at those words got red, his half-bald head almost exploded in anger but Yae just smiled, turning around. "I can leave, sir. But the ghost that lives in those walls is not a type that would leave by itself. You can either wait till my work is done or you might take the charm and intenses in your own hands and knowing your exceptional knowledge, you can do it yourself." Yae opened her hand with the small wooden charm in it and reached to the old man who quickly huffed and mumbled words under his nose, turned around and left the room. Ei smelled the overwhelming perfume of the man and tried her best not to gag. After a moment they both heard quite loud and clear the main house door being shut.

"How many times I would need to remind those people that we are not miracle workers." Yae sighed, turning away.

"I'm more surprised he didn't lash out more. He looked like he would pass out."

"He wouldn't. Even foreigners understand what would happen if he even tried to do something unpleasant to a shrine maiden."

"I like seeing you so serious." Ei smiled, leaning against the frame of the door's gate, her eyes looking at Yae shrine maiden white and red outfit, now with her hand once again upwards, with her tail lazily swinging around behind her.

"I will be sure to act less seriously when we are alone. Or maybe I should shout at you?" Yae's ears twitched as she shot a quick gaze back to Ei.

"Don't be teasing and let's just finish the work. The ghost should be on your mind now, not me."

"It is not a ghost. Just a wisp hiding around. Poor little thing was scared by the outside." Yae closed her eyes and whispered something that Ei couldn't hear, seconds later the little transparent entity appeared, small like a little puppy, looking like a mist with a big glowing eye, the wisp flew across the room and rested before Yae.

"There's a little guy. Did that awful person scare you? Now, as much as I don't like him, you do need to move away from here." The little wisp looked almost sad, even without a face. "But you can go to our shrine. You wouldn't be the first wisp there. Go with the energy of this charm. Now, go." And with that the wisp waved its misty hands and disappeared.

"Our work here is done. Let's inform our patient job provider about it." Yae chuckled saying it, as they both left the room and walked out of the building. The man stood in the stone path leading to the open gate out of the property. He still looked angry, tapping his left foot against the ground, his large hands resting on his hips. Ei walked past him with no words, not even a gaze, but Yae stopped before him, smiling proudly.

"The ghost is gone. The house is cleansed and you don't need to worry about anything. I'm glad we could help."

"Well, good job. Now can I move in?" The man huffed out, looking at the house.

"Yes. Please remember to visit the shrine later to set the record straight. Just like we did negotiate before."

"Of course, of course." He quickly turned and walked to the house, closing the door behind him quite strongly. Yae just signed and joined Ei on the street, the sun was already settling down, barely visible behind the thick gray clouds.

"Let's go home, it is getting late." Ei said, starting to walk down the street with Yae next to her.

"Like we need to worry. With my skills in magic and your strong hand with swords, we would be the only one dangerous here." The fox girl leaned on Ei's shoulder, smiling as they both slowly walked the stone paved street with little to no one around. It was already late and the city was alive mostly in the center and around the port not so far away. The outskirts were quiet, almost boring, shy even. It was a place for rich and new citizens, mostly people from outside of the nation, somehow finding their way here.

But the quiet relaxing walk was cut short as the sky above them roared with a blast of light, the thunderous lighting cut the cloud like a sword. Yae jumped in surprise in vast contrast to Ei who was looking up in awe. With another thunder ringing above them Ei smiled as the sound echoed in her chest, shivers running across her body in excitement.

"It's beautiful." She whispered but Yae had a different plan than just waiting and watching the sky.

"It's gonna rain in a moment, for sure. Let's get going. I do not wish to be soaking wet." She put the faster tempo on both of them, but not even minutes later the rain started to fall from the sky, both of the girls started to run down the street. Unfortunately for them the road home was quite long, but running within the city streets they both got the same idea, as their legs lead them to the closest safe hideout for both of them. The familiar Golden Crab banner was shining within the light of city lamps, guiding them to safety.

When they ran into the restaurant, it was full as always, loud and almost rude with sailors singing and drinking, and the usual clientele happily spending their money to get more drinks and have a fun time. But even with all those people both girls heard the laugh of Mimiko.

"Come here girls! You both look like drowning rats!" With her words, a few of the older men at the bar turned and laughed seeing Ei and Yae soaking wet, raising their glasses to welcome them. They both came closer, Yae clearly more irritated than Ei.

"Sit down and relax, I'll get you something warm to drink." Mimiko said and left, as Ei sat down with a smile, but Yae stood longer as she tried to fix her clothes, as well as trying to squeeze as much water as possible from her tail and hair.

"You didn't mind the hot spring, didn't expect you to be so angry at the rain."

"The hot spring is different from the cold rain. And you cannot control rain! I prefer a more stable environment, not an emotional swing of mother nature." She finally sat down next to giggling Ei. They didn't wait long for Mimiko to come back with two steaming cups of tea in her hands, placing them before the girls.

"Always be ready for the storm. Always told that to my sailors." Mimiko smiled, leaning on the counter. "The clouds were dark the whole day, and not one of you thought about taking an umbrella with you?"

"We had just a simple mission to cleanse the home in the city." Yae started. "But then after the work was done, some old man as well needed help. So we did. Did not expect it would take us that long." Yae took her cup and warmed her hands against it, sniffing the tea before taking a small sip.

"I told her we should." Ei took her own cup and slid it closer to her. "But Yae was too fixated about coming to home fast, and now we are stuck here and wet. Not that I mind the storm. It is quite beautiful." She took a small sip too, the soft aroma of warm tea helped her rest after the short but quick run.

"The lightning in the sky is as beautiful as it is dangerous. Well, you two need a rest for sure. Let's hope the rain stops soon." Mimiko leaned back and scanned the room with her eyes. Thinking for a moment she walked to the kitchen again, leaving the two girls with their drinks.

"I need to change clothes." Yae whispered, still irritated. Ei looked to her friend over and realized that white shirt was almost see through, the white material tightly pressing against her skin with her figure leaving little to imagination. She looked down at herself too, same case with her, but the dark material was much better with hiding her skin. The thunder sounds outside and the look of wet Yae next to her was almost comfortable to sink into, but the sounds of people behind them as well as people sitting not too far from there, were quite problematic.

"Shrine Maiden should keep her cool and look good. I agree. You should change clothes." She smiled, sipping her tea. Yae looked at Ei with death glare, her pink eyes almost glowing from magic in the air, which made Ei only giggle more.

The night was young but the rain did not stop for an hour as they sat with their cups of tea, talking about things that just rolled off their tongues. With Mimiko often running from the kitchen and to the clientele, as well as helping her staff, she and the girls barely talked. That changed when she joined Ei and Yae, visibly tired as she leaned over the counter.

"Are you ok Mimiko?" Ei asked, worried about her pirate friend.

"Me? Of course. Well, it seems like you two need to stay, no?"

"I wish we could, but remind me, you do not have rooms to stay?" Yae raised her brow, leaning back.

"No, we don't. But lucky for you, my room is upstairs!" Mimiko proudly smiled. "It is quite big and you can get warm by the fire."

"I don't know, we shouldn't intrude..." Ei started but Mimiko stopped her.

"I will not let you leave with this weather outside. You two are gonna get sick. And this way we could catch up without all the work in the way."

"Ei? Please be quiet and stop being so selfless. Mimiko's not gonna let us leave, you heard her. We need to stay. In her warm and dry room." Mimiko laughed at Yae words, with Ei looking a little worried at Mimiko, but her smile reassured her.

"Ok, let me just finish my shift, and come with me!"

All three of the girls walked into the kitchen to a corridor with stairs leading up. Red walls around them filter in the light from wall lamps, with that Ei recognized the flowery pattern on the walls that added a little more warmth to the place. Yae seemingly did not mind it as her mind was already resting under a warm blanket, hopefully near the fireplace that Mimiko mentioned. And her little dream came true when Mimiko opened the wooden tall door at the top of the stairs, leading to her room. Inside there it was, standing in the middle of it, the big stone fireplace not so usual to see in these parts of the nation. The fire was not yet kindled but Yae did not wait for Mimiko to do it, she just walked closer and snapped her finger. The electricity bolt jumped into the fireplace and with a little noise it burned the wood in the fireplace enough to start a fire.

"Suit yourself Yae, just don't burn my room down, sweetheart." Mimiko said, almost chuckling.

"Oh sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Seeing such a piece of art not being used." She smugly said looking back, before raising her hands to warm them. Ei at that moment looked around and carefully scanned the room. Red walls with the same pattern as before were dimly lit by the fire, many of the trinkets on the wall shelves and desks cast dancing shadows on those walls, making the room only more cozy. In the corner of the room stood a quite massive bed, with smooth purple blankets on it. It looked like a home, and not as a pirate cave as Ei imagined. It looked soft and Ei found herself liking the feel of the room.

Mimiko sat down on the couch before the fireplace and sighed, with Ei sitting next to her, she felt warmth relaxing her mind and body.

"So you two, is it official?" Mimiko asked, looking at them both.

"I'm sorry?" Ei curiously looked back while Yae just continued to enjoy the fire before her, almost like she was completely in trance.

"You two. I don't know how shrine rules go but it looks quite juicy, a samurai and a shrine maiden, middling around together." At those words Yae finally reacted, sharply looking back she smiled.

"I have no idea what you mean. We are just close colleagues, working together to make the city safe."

"Yae's right. There's nothing weird about it." Ei almost stuttered trying to sound calm.

"Oh please you two. People have been whispering about it for weeks. You two love birds shouldn't even hide it! It is natural." Mimiko said while standing up, hands resting on her hips as she stood by the fire. Yae took a step back looking at the pirate, curiously just like Ei.

"If people have a problem with it, fuck them!" She said with a firm tone. Ei and Yae looked at themselves, feeling that their little secret was indeed, not as much of a secret that they thought. But it wasn't like they did all they could to hide it either, but in some untold agreement they never officially said anything about them being together. Yae sat down next to Ei, they smiled at each other.

"You might be a little right." Yae started. "We might be a little closer than you would see at first glance." She slowly said, thinking about every word.

"Yae is my girlfriend." Then Ei added, completely shattering the mystery about it. Mimiko, hearing such an open statement from Yae jaw almost falling out of her face, could only laugh, before she walked closer to them.

"That is what I'm talking about! Be proud of it. Love is a beautiful thing."

"I suppose it is. Even though it is, us both. Don't you think it is weird?" Yae for the first time sounded less official and more open, worried even.

"Weird? Two girls together, two guys together, hell even a human and a monster, love is love! Let me tell you, when I was still sailing, we were at rivers near the empire..." She said with her mind going off to that beautiful day.

"It was a few years ago. And the weather was awful..." Mimiko started the story, with both girls carefully listening in...

The storm was raging the whole week as they travelled the eastern waters, sailing through the most dangerous places just to find the long forgotten treasures. Fate wanted so many ships to sink in those waters before, leaving the treasures behind but the great Mimiko found the treasure more valuable than anything they could find in the old ruins of those ships. The great serpent swirled against them with a strong push but Mimiko stood guard for her crew, her sword shone in the thunderous weather as she slew the great monster by herself. The dead body of it was the treasure they brought to the ports of the city of gold. Mimiko cut the head of the monster herself and brought it to the great Lady Chu Hua.

"Wait, you really killed a monster like that?" Ei interrupted her, more curious and amazed than questioning it.

"Of course! Not even Imperium with their Angels could slay that monster!"

"Probably because they did not have any interest in it, my dear Mimiko." Yae said, leaning against Ei.

"That is not the point of this story anyway! So, we killed the monster and brought it to my dear friend..." Mimiko continued...

Lady Chu Hua stood from her emerald throne, her white cream dress flew like a wind around her as she descended down to meet with Mimiko, her matching white hair covering half of her smooth face. Red like fire eyes gazed at Mimiko with friendly intent as they both exchanged the knowing look, the lady accepted the gift. Mimiko worked for her for years at this point and they both knew each other very well, in fact so well that Mimiko joined Chu Hua in her private chambers in her golden palace.

With wine in their hands they laughed in peace and hidden from watchful eyes, talking about life and themselves. The night was young as they got closer in a hug, Mimiko gently embraced Chu Hua with her muscular strong arms, keeping her close to her. All struggles of the seas and fight with monsters were gone as she closed her eyes and leaned into her royal lover, their lips met in a soft kiss. But Lady of the golden palace was not a one that could wait for things she wanted to have. She stood before Mimiko and parted the kiss.

She smiled, as her dress fell to the ground. Her naked pale body was almost like porcelain, the body of a lady living in luxurious houses. Mimiko stood up by herself and let her clothes hit the floor too, but her body was vastly different, strong and firm. After many battles and days on the sea and battles with many different foes, her body proudly wears the scars of the wounds that never killed her. Even when she lost her eye she proudly displayed it, knowing she got stronger. And Chu Hua knew that, and she appreciated Mimiko's body, respecting it. She walked closer and touched Mimiko's scar on her right breast, her soft thin fingers felt like a wind on Mimiko's rougher skin. Just like her gentle lips now pressing against her skin, soft as a touch of grass she travelled to her nipple, kissing it like a mother would kiss the wound of her child.

Mimiko didn't want to stay behind the adoration of her lover and she herself grabbed Chu Hua's thin waist and pulled her to herself, once again pressing her lips to Chu Hua's, with the vigor of a warrior, hand closely pulling her lover's head to herself, keeping them both in the kiss.

"All those gifts, even though you do know we would do it anyway." Chu Hua said with her deep voice, her red eyes glowed with lust in them.

"I just want to prove how important you are to me. And maybe to flex a little." Mimiko laughed as she gazed into those eyes. "My dear Lady is worth any gift. And I need to keep my reputation quite high."

Chu Hua parted the kiss with a smile and taking her time she walked to her bed in the middle of her royal room, sitting down on the silk sheets and blankets, waiting for Mimiko to join. Her strong pirate lover walked to her and before she could sit down, Chu Hua grabbed her hand and led her closer, much closer. Royal lips softly touched Mimiko's scar on her muscular and hard like stone stomach, traveling between firm muscles. Mimiko smiled in appreciation of her lover's gesture, still remembering their first time together, when she was still not sure about her rough body being a good fit to the royal blood.

After all these years and their secret relationship Mimiko knew she had nothing to worry, and she knew that softly looking golden lady could be much rougher herself than her appearance could show. Mimiko kneeled before Chu Hua and now she was the one kissing, her full lips tasted like the silk smooth tummy of her girlfriend, just to push her deeper into the bed. Deep voice of her golden lover ringed out with laughter as Mimiko licked her stomach, traveling down with her curious tongue, tickling her pubes in process, but then when the pirate tongue reached her clit, Chu Hua moaned in pleasure, not even trying to hide her feelings.

The thick walls of her private chambers were soundproof, perfect for their night full of passion that would last for days, only now starting. Loving the feeling of her strong pirate lover between her legs, Chu Hua raised those legs and wrapped around Mimiko's head, wanting to hug her tighter, showing how much she loved the leading tone of Mimiko's tongue. But if that wasn't enough her moans filling the room were also great examples of how much she needed Mimiko, how much she missed her dear lover.

Ei hand gripped Yae's hand much tighter hearing Mimiko's story. They both listened without interrupting, with their minds imagining with ease every detail, due to Mimiko's very fluent way of telling a story. She seemed to go into a trance, even slightly blushing as she continued.

The two women stayed in the bed for the entire night, never leaving each other's arms. Chu Hua's soft skin felt like silk against Mimiko's, and Chu Hua did like it, wanting to never leave her pirate lover's strong arms, wanting to feel such a different rough and firm body of hers, forgetting about the life of politics and scheming. Relaxing and feeling safe Chu Hua even cancelled all her tasks and even though people would talk about it, she had no thought concerning that. What mattered was Mimiko, and for Mimiko it was the same. All that matter happened to be within her arms, holding her dearest Chu Hua.

12