San Zula 02

Story Info
San Zula's gets a surprise visit from a old flame.
1.9k words
2
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

San Zula 02

"Natalie, why are you here and just what the hell is this all about? And how do my volcanic red lava flow cheeks and nose bridge look?"

"LOL, well, I'm not sure what the technical term is, but some would say that I'm here to fuck your brains out for how a sponsorship for my dirt track racing team just magically appeared with your step sister's hair salon name on it. I mean, I think Mollie likes me well enough, but when a big fat check showed up, well I knew that you were behind it, LOL, Miss Popular Bright Face, San Zula! Besides, you and I left a few open back in our day anyways. Or are you still mad because I refused to let you wear a dress to our last school dance? Mm-mmm?"

"Well, I said that I wouldn't wear a "off the shoulder" dress, but no, you were the one with "real boobs" and all, so you just had to be all "you can wear capri pants to the after party" and all, so."

"Well, we left things open anyways, San Zula. And yeah, your volcanic erupting red face seems to suit you and all, so. Anyways, are we going to get naked so you can properly explain to me how I came to deserve one of your famous big fat checks or what?"

You know, there comes a point in every argument that you just give up and submit, right?

"And I'll do all the work San Zula because I know you have experience issues where some lady parts are and all, so, the, ooh, ooh, oh, what a place to sit, I mean, the story please."

"Well, it all started when I figured out everything on my own about this red molten lava color scheme."

"Stop! I know that you paid some T-Girl in Paris for a tutorial, San Zula, so let's jump ahead a little. And you know ex-sissy boyfriend, thrust upwards a little, oops, not so hard baby."

"Fine, I had a new look and I really liked it and I wanted to show it off, but I still have many places to go, so that's when I started hanging out at Mildred's Slop Top Mop hair salon a few days a week."

"Where your step sister, Mollie works, right? (Ooh, so you do know what a hard dick is for then)."

"Well, yeah, but only because Mollie doesn't mind how I life and besides, she did all the right things by taking cosmetology way back in school and then continuing with the cosmetology trade school after that and at first, I didn't think that Mindless Mildred minded that I hung out there. I mean, it was Mollie's first job and all, so."

"Keep going fem boy and keep turning the tables on me by fucking my brains out (like you should have done a few years back, fool)."

"Well, I got tired of being a wall fly at Club de la Mean Mildred's, so I asked her if I could update and freshen up her shops social media and that's when she made go through this crazy back and forth because she just turned 319, which means she was social media challenged, but after a few days I managed to get us both on the same page when she said "oh, you mean my shops "inter-book" thingy, right Sam Zula?" and that was the start of your secret big fat check showing up. Huff, huff, push."

"Keep going sweetie, with both things and all."

"Well, push, thrust, what I found out was that with just a little highlighting of Mollie's work on the social media page well, SOB, social media influencing freaking works! Mollie's customer base started to grow almost immediately."

"Huff, puff, push into me more, so, Mollie's business grew, which made Mean Mad Mildred's profits grow, so what happened that Mollie ended up owning and renaming the hair salon then? OMG, I'm really making your sissy dick wet, sissy!"

"Well, business was improving and the door was opening and closing all the time, but you know Mad Mean Mildred, she had to bitch about something, so she was getting in my step sister's face about all "the young women who have sex and smoke tree leaves" in and out of her shop and all, so."

"(Damn, you released in me, San Zula!), so Mollie killed Mean Mad Mildred and hid the body because nobody seems to know where Maddening Mildred is these days, huff, wow, huff baby."

"Well, I can't get in a fight with anyone if they mess with my step sister, but I can slap them with a big fat check, smack, right across the face (do I smoke? I think I need a cigarette). Anyways, I bought the Deed to the shop and told Mean Mother Mildred to retire to Florida with her hubby. LOL, she left the hubby behind. (Um, is this how girls get pregnant?)."

"Look up, San Zula (snap). Just a quick "real rebound" bannered photo for your homepage. And relax, you can still carry on about how your ex-phone boyfriend / ex-meme boyfriend / ex-rebound boyfriend Brad, continues to dump you after you pop him off. By the way ex-boyfriend San Zula, this back here (poke, poke, rub) still has a "exit only" sign on it, right?"

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, um, yes, Natalie, I'm a bar fly, not a club bathroom slut. And thanks for that sign made for me from the company that made the number signs for your dirt track race car."

"Roll over, San Zula. Your fans deserve a photo of you on your belly while naked. Oops, you're smooth and all San Zula, but a little flat in the back, so prop your hips up a little, yeah, hold and smile (snap, snap) and I'll banner this one with "wishing I had a dick right now" and post! Anyways, popular fem boy, is that when you became the best fem boy step brother in the entire world and signed the Deed to shop over to your step sister, Mollie? LOL, and she let you have a work station cabinet for your club clothes and all?"

"Is my phone pinging already from just two new photo posts, Natalie?"

"LOL, yeah sweetie, you and your sunburst face (and cute buns) have fans. Anyways, back to Mollie and how she felt you are the best step brother ever?"

"Well, Mollie was delighted and all and Mollie deserved it for all the hard work and effort she had put in over the past few years, but Mollie also reminded me that as a committed fem boy and cross dresser that I had little need for balls and all, just before she reminded me that her profession works with sheers and scissors and stuff. I mean, she hugged me and whispered to me that I was best step brother in the world and all, but she made sure to turn my head so I could see her wide assortment of trade tools and all, so."

"Hmmm, I love the way you tell stories, San Zula. Anyways, all I wanted to know is if Mollie is truly on board with sponsoring my dirt track race team and all. Also, well, I wanted this sex part too and I'm glad that your backdoor is locked. LOL, Studman102 likes your back door too and LittleTimmy01 says that I can borrow his dick! Huh, I wonder if that's Timmy from the Pizza shop? Anyways, did you still want me to have some of the park crew attend your "I'm popular now, so let's party and take a lot of photos" mixer, San Zula?"

"Well, I do, Natalie, but I'm not going to tone down my exploding star face. I mean, I'll wear black Denim and all, but I have to be true to my fans now that I'm popular on Chang and all. I was also thinking that your two crew guys who roll their cigarettes up in the left sleeve of their white t-shirts might like to attend to and all, so?"

Jack-Jaw and Jaw-Jack? Ahh, does the precious little fire face fem boy want some strong arm back up to keep things under control and all?"

"Well, it's my first "I'm popular now" party and I don't know what goes through the minds of your park people and all, so. Besides, you want me to be able to pin that "exit only" sign on my rear belt loop, right Natalie?"

"LOL, yes, I do want that and I'll be sure to pass the word that you're throwing a "I'm so popular now that even I can't stand it" mixer. Anyways, cover yourself with your hands and let me post a risky POV shot and I'll leave you to your day, baby (snap, snap, snap). LOL, cover yourself just a little more, San Zula (snap, snap, snap). I mean, even Chang has Mods and all."

Well, my fans demand new selfies all the time now that my star burst volcano face is so popular now folks, so.

"Hmmm, I'm spoiled now, San Zula."

"Oh, you can post that, Natalie! I mean, it wouldn't hurt to mention that I completely captured your bedroom gaze with my red lava flow cheeks and nose bridge as I ruined you for all other men!"

"LOL (kiss, kiss), maybe, but wow, no wonder some women like to get up with other women, right? Your smooth and hairless skin has me whimpering, San Zula, whimpering I say."

"Well, all that matters is that I spoiled you forever and you said it and all, so. Anyways, um, you know, right Natalie?"

"Well San Zula, given our history and the things I feel that we left open and all, well, I just feel concerned enough to bother with the need for a condom or two. However, I have some other concerns that we should talk about. So, do you recognize the position I'm in right now, San Zula?"

"Yes, you're recreating the meme I made and all, so?"

"LOL, the meme you copied, just like you copied your exploding star cheek makeup scheme from that cutie in Paris! Anyways, you should notice how I'm using my hand instead of my mouth, not that I'm not to kiss it a few times in a minute. Now listen to me San Zula, I can fully understand how you said it was a "relationship mistake" when hand popped Brad after he became your ex-phone boyfriend and I'm also almost on-board with how you perform this meme sex on him just before he became your ex-meme boyfriend, but things are out of control when you hit "your ex-triple rebound boyfriend" and all, so."

"Well, no one ever told me that Brad would dump me time after time. I thought he invited me to visit him in the back of the Motorcycle Customization Shop to boost my ego over my Rosey red cheeks and all, so."

"Well, at least I got a race car and a pit crew out of it (and finally, our relationship sex!)."

Well, everybody got something out it, right? I mean, Natalie got hers and together I got mine and then there's my ex-phone boyfriend / ex-meme boyfriend / ex-triple rebound boyfriend Brad, who somehow just keeps getting his over and over. I mean, I don't know how that keeps happening over and over and time and time again and all, but I do know that I'm running out of line space for my moniker for him.

End San Zula 02