Sanborn Retreat Pt. 04

Story Info
Conclusion to capture the flag and a surprise for Dakota.
6.3k words
4.77
7.2k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers

"Move! Down there!" the woman pointed to the side of the bridge where a somewhat steep slope led down to the riverbank.

Still reeling from the shock, however, Dakota's feet stayed firmly planted. She didn't recognize the woman, but she was certainly intimidated. Fortunately, the circumstances left her in no real danger, but it was difficult to tell her brain that. Plus, there was the chance the woman threw the water balloon, leaving Dakota with a long walk back to her home base.

"Are you deaf? I said get walking," the woman repeated, aiming her water balloon for extra effect.

This seemed to do the trick, as Dakota found herself able to move again. "Sorry," she held up her hands, "Please just down throw it."

"I already said I wasn't going to," the woman replied, annoyed. Then, waiting for Dakota to stumble down the hill, she grabbed the blue tub from the bridge and followed. "Under the bridge, slut."

Although the water level was low, the sides of the riverbank were still quite damp and thick with mud. Dakota found herself struggling to walk through it, but the splatter of grime coating her legs was far superior to the possibility of being hit with a balloon of liquid shit. Besides, her body was so covered in filth that the mud hardly made a difference. "OK, now what?" she asked, coming to a stop.

"Turn around and put your damn arms down; you look like an idiot."

Obliging, she slowly pivoted to avoid making any sudden moves and risk getting hit. The woman was immediately in her face, stepping forward to get a closer look at Dakota. Two things immediately stood out about her. One, she was still wearing clothes, a tight pair of shorts and an equally tight sports bra covering her more sensitive areas. And two, she was completely clean.

"What do you think you're looking at?" the woman barked.

"N-Nothing," Dakota stammered back, "You're just clean, is all."

"What?!"

"Y-You're clean. You don't have any poo on you."

"Poo? What are you, five? Say shit like an adult," the woman spat, "And regardless, why would I have shit on me?"

The question left Dakota confused, but she knew she had to be careful with her response if she didn't want to piss the woman off any more than she already had. "Well, just because of where we are. T-The camp, you know? It's all based around shit," she made sure to use the right word this time.

"Wow, look at the audacity of this little bitch," the woman dropped the tub she was carrying and lunged forward, grabbing Dakota by the throat and pinning her against one of the bridge's supports, "You think I don't know where I am or what happens here? I'm clean because I'm not a disgusting pig like you. My shit goes in the mouths of the little cunts who want it and nowhere near me. But look," she released her grip, showing the palm of her hand to Dakota, "You ruined that with your filthy fucking body and now you're going to pay."

"I'm sorry," Dakota squeaked out in response, coughing as she tried to get air back in her lungs. It hardly seemed like her fault; the woman chose to grab her. Not that she was going to mention this, though.

"Get in," the woman pointed at the tub she dropped before walking to the river.

Dakota watched her set her balloon in a pile of leaves before crouching down, using the river water to wash off her hand. If she risked it, this might be her opportunity to arm herself and get out of here. Unfortunately, there was little chance of getting to the balloon before she was spotted. So, for the time being, she followed orders and sat in the tub.

"That balloon will stay there for now, nice and safe. You got it?" she turned around to face Dakota, "And don't you even think about fucking touching it. I will break your legs before you get two feet."

It was likely an empty threat, but Dakota wasn't going to risk anything with this woman. So it seemed, for now, she was stuck in her humiliating position, knees painfully pressed against her chest as she awaited the next order.

"Look at you," the woman prowled around Dakota, "Covered in more shit after a morning here than most women after two weeks. You are truly one of the filthiest pigs I've met. That means I'll just have to work harder than usual to give you the treatment you deserve." Slipping out of her shorts, the woman folded them neatly and laid them on a rock to keep them clean. Having not worn panties, her clean-shaven vulva was on full display.

"We're going to start with a little treat for you, not that you deserve it," the woman continued, walking forward until she was roughly a foot from the tub. Then, spreading her legs, she jutted out her crotch, "You must be thirsty from all the running. Open."

Dakota understood what was to follow, opening her mouth as a stream of yellow liquid arced from the woman's vagina. It was acrid, bitter, and some of the worst pee Dakota had ever tasted. It burned her throat as she choked it down, her stomach churning all the while. What didn't make it in her mouth splashed her cheeks and chin, running down her body and collecting in the bottom of the tub. When the stream eventually turned to dribbles, Dakota coughed and gagged on the flavor that lingered.

"What, do you not like my piss? That stuff you're coughing up probably has more nutrients than any food you eat."

"It tastes like shit," Dakota choked out, immediately regretting it when she saw the woman's expression change to one of pure rage.

"How fucking dare you," she kicked the side of the tub, nearly causing it and Dakota to topple over, "You think you can fucking talk to me like that, cunt? I'll show you what shit tastes like." The woman turned, backing her ass up until it was inches from Dakota's face, "You're going to open your goddamn mouth again, and this time you aren't going to complain."

Dakota was hit with the musk of the woman's asshole. Although the flesh was completely spotless, she could still smell hints of lingering shit. Stronger, however, was the smell of the woman's vagina. The aroma of arousal was evident, and Dakota could see a thin sheen of pussy juice on the woman's labia. When a thin burst of air leaked out from the puckered sphincter in front of her face, Dakota opened her mouth and waited.

Although, after some straining and nothing coming out, the woman relaxed to catch her breath. Another push at the tiniest piece of shit poked its head out, getting cut off and landing on Dakota's tongue when the woman relaxed her sphincter for a second time. More shit followed this, although it seemed this was not the first time the woman had relieved herself today, and she was running on empty.

A thin stream of shit about the diameter of a worm snaked out and coiled onto Dakota's tongue. After a couple of inches, it broke off, and she swallowed it. Surprisingly, it was significantly lighter in taste than the woman's piss despite its dark green color. The woman strained more, her sphincter ballooning outwards as she pushed, but nothing else came out.

"Fuck," she swore under her breath, stepping away, "I guess you should count yourself lucky for today. If it weren't for all the other disgusting pigs at this camp cleaning me out, you would've had a much larger load." Retrieving her shorts, she dug through the front pocket and pulled out a package of napkins. "I'd use you as my toilet paper," the woman explained while wiping her asshole, "But I do not want your filthy face anywhere near my hole." Finishing, she waded up her used tissue and walked back to Dakota, "Open."

Opening her mouth, the shit-covered paper was shoved inside. Dakota could feel it sucking the moisture from her tongue as she tried to move it around her mouth. Due to the small size of the woman's bowel movement, there wasn't much waste on the tissues. Most of the flavor came from the paper itself, more so when Dakota tried chewing the bolus.

"Swallow it," the woman commanded, waiting until Dakota showed her empty mouth. "Good. Unfortunately for you, you're no longer useful to me," she explained, pulling up her shorts before picking her balloon off the ground.

"Wait!" Dakota begged, trying her best to tip the tub and escape.

"There's nothing you can say that will stop me," the woman grinned, winding up a throw. However, just when she was about to release, a balloon soared through the air and collided with her chest. It broke on impact, splattering a sticky brown goo on her previously clean body. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?"

The woman looked up at the bridge, but Dakota couldn't see at what. But, with the focus shifted away from her momentarily, she managed to tip herself into the dirt and free her legs. Stumbling to her feet, Dakota was about to escape when the woman snapped her attention back to her.

"You're not going anywhere!" she wound up her shot a second time before pausing and eventually lowering her hand. "You're lucky I don't like cheating," she relented, "But after I return to home base, I'm coming back, and you are dead. Both of you." Looking up at the bridge one last time, she took off running.

"You good?" Catherine asked, shuffling down the hill.

"Yeah, thanks for saving my ass."

"No problem. She seemed interesting; anything happen?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

"Good, here," the brunette handed Dakota a balloon, "They've started stock-piling these near our base."

"Any updates on flags?"

"Ours was apparently taken not that long ago, but we got it back. As for the pink team, there were rumors of where it is. I'm thinking - now that we're armed - we go over and find it."

"Sounds good." Following Catherine's lead, the two of them carefully made their way through the forest. Unfortunately, the flag was in the same direction the woman ran off to, so they tried their best not to draw too much attention in case she returned. Although the progress was slow, this eventually led them to the edge of the forest on the other side of the camp and a group of their team members.

Trina seemed to be leading them, giving instructions before realizing Dakota and Catherine had joined. "Hey guys, any updates?"

"Not really; I was just helping Dakota out of a tight situation," Catherine explained.

"OK, well, I think we're going to go for a full assault on the pink team's flag. Maven said she saw the flag stuck under a chair," Trina gestured to a troop member Dakota didn't recognize.

"It's near the hot tub," Maven spoke, "I'm pretty sure, anyway. I saw something pink sticking out from the chair, but I got hit before I could get too close."

"I'm thinking we send a party into their territory close enough to the flag to get the guards away from it, but we act like we think their flag is somewhere else," Tina continued explaining her plan, "Then, one of us will sneak in and grab the flag when they're distracted."

"I can do it," Dakota spoke up, "Grab the flag, I mean. I'm the shortest of all of us, so I can hide easier, plus I'm so covered in shit that I will blend in better."

"I don't see any issue with that," Trina replied, the rest of the small group agreeing with her. "So, Dakota, you wait for us to run out and make a bunch of noise, and then you move. Got it?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"OK, girls, on three. One, two, three," Trina counted down, the group of five girls running from the brush line and towards the other side of camp. Immediately, a few members of the pink team began chasing them down.

Waiting a little longer, Dakota confirmed there was no one else around before creeping out of the forest. She stayed low while running across the lawn and to the side of the main lodge, keeping her head down as she circled the building. One woman was standing near the hot tub, fortunately with her back turned, and Dakota was able to sneak up close enough to throw her balloon and hit the woman dead in the back.

After some choice words, the woman jogged off to her home base, and Dakota was able to approach the flag. Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled along the ground until she spotted an Adirondack chair with something pink stuck under it. It seemed Maven had been correct with her estimate of the flag's location, or at least the faded pair of pink panties that represented the flag. Holding them in her hands, Dakota had the sudden urge to sniff the soiled crotch when voices coming from around the building snapped her out of it.

Weighing her options, she decided there was only one good one and sprung to her feet. Crossing the cement pad as quickly and quietly as she could, she flung her legs over the side of the shit-filled hot tub and lowered herself in up to her shoulders. Around the side of the building came two women she immediately recognized as Theresa and Bella from troop four, still connected at the hip.

With two enemy team members rapidly approaching and no one else around, Dakota had little choice but to dunk her head below the sludge of the hot tub. She took one final breath and submerged, having to use extra force to be able to sink through the thick waste. It was quite hot at the surface - likely due to the sun - but became cooler as she moved deeper. With her entire body now submerged, Dakota got a much better idea of how heavy it was when compared to just sitting in it.

The weight against her chest made her need air faster than if she were in water, but the uncertainty of where Theresa and Bella required her to stay in longer. After all, she didn't want to pop up right in front of them and get knocked out with a balloon. To keep her mind off her rapidly increasing need to breathe, she tried to focus on the feeling of the shit surrounding her, the texture between her toes.

If it weren't for her lack of air and the competition, Dakota might have been inclined to stay in the tub longer. Her pussy was beginning to leak with arousal as she soaked in the filth, and she couldn't help but idly tease her erect clit. The good news was all of this was keeping her distracted. As she pushed two fingers inside her vagina - bringing with them a healthy serving of shit - Dakota briefly forgot about the weight on her chest and the burning in her nose.

Unfortunately, it couldn't last forever, and the burning in her lungs soon became too much to ignore. She needed to breathe and fast. There was still no way to see or hear her surroundings, but the risk of suffocating was not worth winning a game, so Dakota slowly began to push up through the sludge. When she felt the top of her head crack the surface, she paused, making sure there were no reactions before moving her head the rest of the way out.

The first few seconds were the riskiest as she was blinded by the waste covering her head and face. Her hands weren't much better, but Dakota used the one not holding the now saturated and brown-stained flag to wipe off the sludge from her eyes to the best of her ability. Then, as she blinked away the remaining muck, she gained a blurry vision of her surroundings which appeared devoid of people.

Pulling her legs from the grip of the shit-filled hot tub, Dakota dropped herself back onto the cement pad, crouching down out of view. Then, pausing to listen for voices, she began creeping forward until she moved around the corner of the main lodge. Before her was an open field, the yellow team's home base visible in the distance with only a few enemy team members in her path, she was home free. Or so she thought.

Just as she was about to start creeping back, a voice rang out through the silence, "She's got the flag!"

Turning, Dakota spotted three enemy team members running at her, each of their arms filled with balloons. In the center of the group was the woman from the forest, rage in her eyes as she ran straight at Dakota, her speed almost inhuman. The other two women struggled to keep up, but they were close enough to pose a threat.

With little other choice, Dakota took off in a sprint, running towards her base as fast as possible while waving the flag above her head. Unfortunately, the shit coating her feet made it difficult to get traction on the grass, resulting in her struggling not to slip and unable to run at full speed. The women chasing her had started throwing their balloons, although the sprinting made it difficult to aim, and, as a result, most were hitting the grass around Dakota.

"Everyone get her!" a voice rang out behind her, one she recognized as the woman from the woods, "She has our flag!"

She hoped with any luck that they would run out, but all the commotion lured more of the enemy team towards her, and soon they were fully stocked once more. While her home base wasn't far, there were few members of the yellow team close by, and it wasn't looking good for Dakota. Her feet were still slick with shit and were starting to ache, worsening her pace. Finally, when she felt a cold, wet splash against her back, she knew it was all over.

The weight of the balloon on her body sent Dakota tumbling forward, sliding against the grass until eventually coming to a stop. Following the rules, she released her flag from her grip and weighted for the women chasing her to retrieve it. However, to her surprise, Trina burst from the brush to her right and grabbed the flag before the enemy team could.

Well aware that she was seconds away from meeting Dakota's fate, Trina balled up the saturated panties and threw them forward and into the hands of another yellow team member. A balloon to the back of her legs knocked Trina out shortly thereafter, but the flag was now a considerable distance to its goal. Both women watched as the amassed group of the enemy team ran past, doing their best to retrieve their flag but ultimately failing.

Cheers and shouts burst into the air as the once pink, now brown pair of panties were tied atop the wooden stake of the yellow team's base, cementing their victory. The pink team in pursuit came to a halt, some catching their breath and others swearing as they accepted their defeat. Moments later, a bell rang throughout the camp, signifying the game's conclusion.

Getting to her feet, Dakota helped Trina up, and the two women jogged to their home base, where their team was reconvening. Both were met with hugs and cheers as they were deemed responsible for the victory. Dakota tried to argue that her contribution was mostly luck and due to the other members, but few people bought it.

Their celebration was cut short by a voice, "Campers! This marks the end of our game of capture the flag. Congratulations to the yellow team for coming out on top." Moving to the front of the main hall, Sasha continued speaking into her megaphone, "As their prize, the yellow team gets first dibs at the ice-cold beer we have waiting for them inside the lodge. For fairness, the pink team will also get beer, although theirs has a little extra ingredient. Something that will get their bowels moving. Enjoy!"

With that, Sasha stepped out of the way, and the yellow team began lining up to go inside. Dakota was moving with the group until a voice stopped her. "Hey, count yourself lucky."

Turning, she spotted the woman from the woods, "Oh, hey."

"If we got you a little sooner, then we'd still be playing right now."

"Were you the one who hit me?"

"No, unfortunately," the woman sighed, "It was one of the other girls. I've got to admit; you're one fast bitch. Performed way better than I was expecting."

"You're not so bad yourself."

"Kaia," the woman stuck out her hand to shake.

"Dakota, but you probably don't want to do that," she raised her own hand, reminding the woman that it was coated in filth.

"Right. Still, I'm very impressed. You're not who I initially pegged you for. But don't let it go to your head," Kaia added, "I won't hesitate to beat your ass in the next game we play. Maybe continue what we were doing under the bridge once I fill up again."

sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers
12