Sanborn Retreat Pt. 06

Story Info
Anal fun with Ayana and a recent mother.
6.5k words
4.79
9.8k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Author's Note:

Sorry for another extremely long delay between the last post and this one; I feel like this is becoming a common theme recently. I'm currently finishing my last semester of college and I just haven't had the time or energy to write. Hopefully moving forward, I should have more time and you'll start to see more frequent releases again (fingers crossed).

~`~`~`~`~`~

Whisked away from one activity to the next with little thought, Dakota followed the newly met Ayana past the main lodge and back towards the cabins. Ayana walked with purpose and, with her stomach now close to overflowing, Dakota struggled somewhat to keep up with the ebony-skinned woman. Although it wasn't all complaints as, about a foot or two behind the woman, she was getting a great view of Ayana's big, full ass, her skin gleaming slightly in the sun either from sweat or natural oils.

Not wanting to get left behind, however, Dakota tried to catch her breath before jogging back beside her new acquaintance. "Wow, you're really moving," she huffed, gripping her side to quell the oncoming cramp.

"Sorry, I'm just excited."

"What for?"

"You, I guess," Ayana turned to smile at Dakota, "You seem like one of the wilder girls here. I've been fortunate enough to have a couple of experiences so far, but just look at you; you're on a whole other level."

Looking between the two of them, Dakota got an idea of where she was coming from. While now used to her second, filthy skin, it was in stark contrast to Ayana's relatively clean body. There were a few smears here and there - especially around the back of the woman's thighs and on her chin - but they went relatively unnoticed, Ayana's naturally brown skin helping little to show them off. "I wouldn't say I'm that crazy," Dakota replied, "Going in the hot tub makes you stand out I guess, but I wouldn't call it extreme. Did feel nice, though," she added, "That's where most of this filth came from."

"And the other stuff?" Ayana gave her a side-eye.

"A few other girls. Mostly other people in my troop, my roommate especially. There was also the troop six counselor, a woman from troop eight, two women from troop four, and the eating competition, of course. I think that's it, though."

"Are you sure?" Ayana chuckled, "Quite a few of them."

"I guess when you list them all out like that, yeah."

"Well, I guess that means I got the right person." Ayana led the two of them up the stairs and through the door of cabin two. Unsurprisingly, it was free of other campers, none having returned from the eating competition. But, despite having the cabin to themselves, Ayana led Dakota to one of the empty bedrooms and closed the door behind them; it seemed she was less interested in a public show than her naked body or extroverted demeanor implied.

"So, what did you have in mind? Anything specific?"

"Well..." Ayana bit her bottom lip, "There is something I've always wanted to try." Pulling a suitcase from under the bed, she unzipped it and splayed it open. Where one might expect a pile of clothing, was instead a colorful assortment of sex toys, and not just some basic ones either. While there was the odd vibrating wand or six-inch silicone penis, most of the toys were on the more exotic side. Large - or huge depending on the person - seemed to be the general theme, with some ranging from twelve inches in length to three or four inches in diameter.

"Quite a collection," Dakota mused, moving away from the door to get a closer look.

"Oh, yeah," Ayana replied, more focused on trying to find something as she dug through the overly stuffed bag, "They have toys here, but I found myself a little disappointed when I came last year. My, shall we say, desire, for the big ones has only grown since, so I had to bring some of them with me from home."

"Some?"

"Yeah, the rest wouldn't fit, unfortunately. We can give them a go but first," she finally pulled back from the suitcase, now brandishing a metal object, "This."

"A speculum?"

"Ah, so you know what it is. Have you used one before?"

"Well, I've been to the gynecologist," Dakota replied, "But not outside of that, no."

"No problem," Ayana kicked her suitcase to the side and climbed onto her bed. "First things first," she grabbed a bottle of lube from her bedside table and squirted a healthy dose into her palm, "We need to loosen things up." She greased up her hand from fingertips to wrist in the sticky gel before lathering some on her sphincter. Without any foreplay, Ayana slipped her hand past the wrinkled flesh, slowing slightly around her knuckles before they popped in and it was only her wrist visible.

Dakota was left frozen, awestruck by what she just witnessed. "That's, um... impressive," she managed to say, "I've never seen anything like that. It just... went in."

"Years of work," Ayana grunted, slowly thrusting her hand, "But when you get it in, fuck does it feel good." Just as easy as it went in, her hand popped back out. Surprisingly, it was mostly clean save for a few smears and chunks caught around her fingernails. Now free from its intruder, her sphincter gaped open, the outer ring twitching around a circular black void. "Come give it a try."

Cautiously, Dakota got to her knees, her gaze transfixed on the woman's ruined hole. "I guess I should use some lube, too?"

"Um, make a fist for me," Ayana looked between her legs, watching the Korean follow her instructions, "Nah, I think you're fine. Your hand is pretty small, and I'm already stretched. The leftover lube still on my ass should be enough. Now, make your hand into a point and then slowly push it in. Once inside, you should be able to ball your fingers up into a fist or move around. Whatever you want, really."

As instructed, Dakota brought her fingers together, their tips all touching to form a cone shape. Touching them to the entrance of Ayana's hole, she could feel the warmth emanating from deep inside the woman. "Ready?"

"Go for it."

Still a little nervous but equally excited, she pushed her hand forward and felt as the dark brown flesh of her fellow camper began to swallow her whole. As Ayana guessed, there was little resistance and Dakota's hand slipped inside without difficulty. The woman's sphincter quickly snapped shut, gripping her wrist from all sides and holding her firmly in place. Inside, Dakota could feel rings of muscle opening and closing on her hand. She had some experience with anal play before, but this was wildly different.

Her only frame of reference was the inside of a vagina, although this was less warm and much less wet. She could also feel Ayana's heartbeat and every breath the woman took, her intestinal muscles tensing with each inhale. Splaying out her fingers, Dakota explored the woman's fleshy walls. They were cleaner than expected, but there was the odd clump of shit clinging to them.

"Fuck, baby," Ayana groaned.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, you're doing great," she sucked in a breath, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Taking the compliment in stride, Dakota decided up the ante and rolled her finger into a ball, making a full fist in Ayana's ass. Grabbing her wrist, the ebony grunted as forced Dakota to move her hand back and forth. She didn't want to hurt the woman, but it seemed Ayana had more than enough experience to take this kind of anal pounding. In fact, she was starting to be so forceful that her tits were thrown upward with each inward stroke.

"How's that?" Dakota asked, rotating her wrist back and forth as she continued thrusting.

"So good. Fuck my dirty little shithole with your fist."

"What are you?"

"I'm your filthy anal slut," Ayana replied, letting out a high-pitched whine as her body convulsed.

Dakota's wrist was stopped by the iron grip of the woman's asshole as she came, creamy white rivulets of pussy juice standing out against Ayana's dark skin as they rolled down her labia. Dakota watched as her pussy twitched, despite it not being touched. It lasted for quite a while, but soon she was able to move again and promptly removed her fist, the orgasm having come to an end.

"Oh God," Ayana moaned, squeezing her breast tightly as her ass was suddenly emptied. Despite having just cum, she yearned for another orgasm immediately.

Unlike before, Dakota's hand had a light coating of the woman's feces - although it was difficult to tell what belonged to Ayana and what was there before. Regardless, she wasted no time stuffing her fingers into her mouth and sucking each one clean. Despite the minimal amount, the flavor of Ayana's waste was more than pronounced. With all of them eating the same food, the taste was not dissimilar to the other girls' Dakota had tried, but it was exciting, nonetheless.

"Now that we're warmed up, we can get onto the fun stuff." Changing positions, Ayana rested her back against the wall for balance before swinging her legs over her shoulders and sticking her butt straight up in the air. Grabbing her speculum from the bed beside her, she applied some lube before sliding the metal jaws into her ass. "Dakota, come up here and open me up."

Obliging, Dakota kneeled on the bed and hovered over the woman, getting a full view of her rear. "So, just open you up then?" she asked, hesitant.

"Yeah," Ayana hissed, "And make it quick; I don't know long I can stay in this position."

Gripping the metal handle, Dakota slowly squeezed the two sides together and watched as the metal jaws pulled open Ayana's sphincter. It was surprisingly easy, too, and she soon had them spread as wide as they would go - about two inches from end to end. Despite the imperfect lighting in the room, she was able to see deep into the woman's asshole, the flesh of her walls a warm pinkish red with streaks of brown waste.

"Well, see anything?"

"Um, not too much," Dakota replied, "It's cleaner than I thought considering."

"Good, it got pushed further back from the fisting," Ayana grunted, shifting her position slightly.

"Why is that good, exactly? I thought we were, you know, going to get dirty."

"Oh, we will. There's just something I've always wanted to try first and this is a perfect opportunity. Ever since watching a video online a few years back, I've always fantasized about a woman taking a shit in my open ass," Ayana explained, "Just the idea of being used like a toilet and then pushing out another person's waste makes me shudder."

It was certainly a new concept to Dakota, but the thought alone had her dripping. So, careful not to knock over Ayana as she climbed onto the bed, Dakota spread her legs and positioned herself over the woman's gaping hole. "Is there any specific way to do this, or...?"

"I guess just try your best to aim and then push everything out."

So, following her instructions, Dakota squatted down until her ass was a few inches above the hole and bore down. Considering she hadn't evacuated her bowels for days now, it was unsurprising that her waste flowed quickly and easily out of her. With a wet, sloppy crackle, a thick deluge of wet shit flew from her sphincter and onto Ayana. The first was aimed high, hitting above the target and splattering the bottom of the ebony's labia with a coating of rank waste. However, repositioning herself, Dakota managed to get a steady flow going between her hole to Ayana's.

At the rate at which it was coming out, it didn't take long before the space made by the speculum was filled. So, unable to stop the sweet release after holding it for so long, Dakota's shit began piling on top of Ayana's ass. The soft stream had also started to solidify, hard, thick logs hitting the growing mound of filth and rolling off, mostly onto Ayana's chest and face. By the time she was done, Dakota guessed there had to be at least three or four pounds of poo covering her campmate and the bed. The room had filled with the rank smell of old, fermented sewage, the strong smell almost burning her nostrils as she struggled to breathe the thick air.

"That it?"

"I think so," Dakota stood up.

"So much," Ayana said, almost in disbelief, "Now comes the next part; you need to pull out the speculum while doing your best to keep all the shit inside of me. It will probably cling to the metal jaws, so just try and wiggle it to get everything off. Use your hands if you have to."

"Should I close it first? I don't want to hurt you trying to pull it out when it's still open."

"Don't worry about it," Ayana reassured her, "I'd rather get a little more stretched than lose everything."

"Um, OK." Gripping the handles firmly, Dakota began slowly rotating and wiggling the speculum as she pulled it out. As expected, it was a struggle as Ayana's rectal walls fought against the removal, her muscles tight against the metal despite just having an entire fist inside of her. With the jaws open, she was being stretched at least another inch, possibly two, as Dakota removed the metal instrument. The last bit was the hardest to remove by far, but the speculum eventually popped free, leaving the ebony's sphincter gaped and twitching.

"Ugh, fuck," Ayana said through gritted teeth, "I always forget how wide that thing goes."

"Shit, sorry."

"No, it's good. Just," the ebony tried her best to adjust herself on the bed without losing any of the waste perched on the top of her butt, "Go into my suitcase. There should be a dildo, a really big one that's teal and shaped like an alien's penis. Grab that and fuck my ass before any more of your shit falls out."

Against the clock, Dakota panicked as she tried to find a place to put the now filthy speculum, deciding to just toss it on the floor beside the bed. Hands-free, she began digging through the bag of silicon and glass toys. The dildo she assumed Ayana was describing was stuck in the back left corner, its length running the entirety of the short side of the suitcase. So, gripping it by its base, Dakota fought to pull the toy from its cloth prison. Underestimating its weight, she quickly had to add a second hand on the shaft just to avoid dropping it - it had to be at least six or seven pounds.

Dakota could hardly believe that someone could even fit the tip of this massive thing inside themselves, let alone any of the thirteen-inch shaft. On top of that, it was thick and had a slight curve, the girth to a point where Dakota could even wrap her hand halfway around it at its thickest point. By all measures, there was no way someone could take this without seriously damaging their body.

"You good?" Ayana asked, "My abs are starting to burn; this isn't an easy position to stay in."

"Yeah, sorry," Dakota was pulled from her stupor, "Is this the right toy?" she asked, holding it beside the ebony's head so she could get a better look.

"That's the one."

"And you want me to put this... inside your ass?"

"Yes, mam. Don't worry, I should be able to take it after the speculum and fisting. Hell, I told you I've got bigger ones at home. If it makes you feel better, you can grab some lube from the bag. Now, get going. I can't stay like this forever."

Not wanting to murder her campmate, Dakota grabbed the bottle of lube from the bedside and squirted a healthy dollop on the head of the toy. Smearing it with her hand, she did her best to support the toy as she lined it up to Ayana's filth-covered sphincter. With a layer of shit in the way, it was hard to even find the hole, but - after some careful prodding - Dakota felt an area with less resistance and trusted that she had found her entrance. So, holding her breath, the let gravity do the work as the hefty dildo pushed itself down.

However, unsurprisingly, it made it less than an inch before getting stopped by the flesh around Ayana's hole; even for the anally experienced and stretched woman, it was too large to just slide in. So, putting some elbow grease into it, Dakota did her best to wrangle the beast as she started applying some downward pressure. After which, the flared head of the dildo began sliding downward before being sucked in with one pop.

"FUCK," Ayana gasped, "God, it feels amazing. I'm so full," she mewed, stroking the bulge above her pelvis, "Push it in deeper; I want to feel it in my stomach."

Dakota was terrified she hurt the woman, but Ayana seemed completely unphased. So - still a little cautious - she tried pushing the toy deeper, only getting it to move another inch or so before being met with resistance once again. Applying more pressure didn't seem to help either, Dakota used both hands to push on the base without any result. "I'm not sure I can get much more of it," she eventually said, letting up on the dildo to take a breather.

"I've taken the whole thing before, just keep pushing."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Just put a lot of oomph behind it; it just takes a little extra to get it past the middle bend of the toy. Don't be afraid; this feels amazing."

"Right... OK." Putting her trust in Ayana, Dakota worked up the courage and attempted to force the toy deeper. Putting her hands against the base once again, she did her best to put all her weight on the dildo, standing on the balls of her feet to get a better angle. When that wasn't enough, she tried pushing on it as if performing chest compressions. On her third downward push, Dakota suddenly toppled forward as the remaining six inches of the dildo was suddenly swallowed with a loud fwomp.

Without warning, Ayana felt her stomach rapidly expand as the toy was forced past her sigmoid colon. Her sphincter burned with pain as it was forced to stretch to an almost impossible size, gripping the silicon of the toy tighter than a vice. At the same time, her vagina was dumping liquid, a deluge of milky fluid pouring out of her as she came. It was one of the most intense experiences of her life, her body shaking uncontrollably and her eyes rolling back in her head as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Jesus Christ," Dakota gasped, managing to catch herself on the wall so she didn't fall over, but terrified that she had just split her campmate in half. "Are you OK?!"

With one final gasp, Ayana toppled to her side onto the bed, her abs burning and unable to support her orgasm-weakened body. "Never better," she mumbled into the sheets., now soaked through with a combination of her cum and Dakota's shit. "Although I think should probably get this out of me before it does any irreversible damage," she gestured to the teal silicon base sticking out of her ass.

"Here, let me give you hand," Dakota held the woman's arm as she crawled off the bed. Squatting on the floor, Ayana used Dakota to support herself as she forced the toy from her ass. It took some struggling but - similar to how it went in - the teal dildo suddenly popped out in one push, the weight of it ripping it from the woman's ass and keeping it upright on the wooden floor. Of course, with it came a thick coating of fresh shit. And, with her hole now vacant, more liquid waste started leaking out of Ayana.

Considering how much went in her to begin with, the sheer amount that left the ebony's body should have been unsurprising. However, Dakota couldn't help but be a little taken aback by just how much of the yellowish-brown filth there really was. The image was beyond captivating, especially as - at this angle - Dakota had an amazing view of the woman's twitching, destroyed sphincter. Ayana's asshole had to be at least two inches wide now, naturally gaping without the intrusive toy inside of it anymore.

"God, I love anal," the ebony woman mused, gently stroking the raw flesh of her asshole. "But don't think I forgot about you," she turned to look at Dakota, "You were an excellent assistant, and that deserves a reward." Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled forward to pull a vibrating wand from her suitcase of toys. "Up on the bed."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12