Sanctum of Defilement Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allowing her orgasm to drain away into the slime, she stared daggers at Rakna until she felt the creep of corrupt gel across her skin. The skimpy and shameless slimekini deformed once more, expanding out until it formed back into the intimidating black scale armour it had once been. At the same time, she crystalized her thoughts into a single image. Tentacles shot out from her back. First two, then four, then eight. They stabbed into the stone like harpoons, bloating out and thickening as sheer, callous fury tamed the amorphous form into solid shape.

"I am your Overlord," Skari said, her voice low and cold. With effort, she forced herself off the ground. The tendrils quivered, but they held her weight. Bolstered, she continued their growth. Twelve limbs. Twenty. She marched toward the trio. Her armour writhed over her body, but she didn't feel it. She was incandescent. It was time these specks learned who they spoke to.

"You're a pretender. A flicker in a great woman's shadow," Rakna spit, but her confidence was ebbing. Her handmaids had already taken steps backward, but their Mistress held.

Skari manifested her full focus into this performance. A primeval and atavistic dominance display, she made herself into the mother of all spiders. No. Something more. Chaotic limbs lashed the air for each two that held her aloft. She towered over Rakna. Not a spider. Not even close. She was a cephalopod from the aphotic depths. An ebon hand reaching out from a nightmare. The thing in the corner of your eye at night, just when you thought you were no longer afraid of the dark.

"I am the Shadow that Hides the Dawn. I am the Drowning Night. I am Skari fucking Suneater. You will choose to obey me, or I will turn you into something that doesn't get the choice. Am I clear?"

Rakna held up under a stare that could wilt the tree of life. But in the end, it was the Drider who turned away.

"I will do as I have promised," she said, each word a bitter concession.

Skari shook her head. The original agreement had been six months of in-game time. But that was no longer good enough. She would not do this shit again down the line. These were Her soldiers.

"No. You will obey. I have been patient with you, Rakna. Through your jibes and disobedient sniping. But I will have your loyalty in perpetuity. And you will give it to me freely."

All this tentacular effort from Skari meant an equally impressive writhing beneath her armour. It wouldn't be long now before her armour began to attrit away, just like it had the first time. Her opportunity was slipping away.

"I swear..." she said, grinding her teeth. Skari grabbed the disobedient Drider's chin, forcing her to look up into her eyes.

"Swear what?"

"I swear loyalty to you." Her voice was flat, defeated.

The black tendrils surrounded Rakna on all sides, darkening the light from above like black ink poured into water. There was no escape.

"Louder."

"I swear my loyalty to you!" A little desperation was leaking into her voice. Good.

Skari let go. "Look into your bondwomen's eyes and tell them."

"I swear my loyalty to Skari. You will follow her instructions." No longer angry, this was a defeated pronouncement. The other two Driders nodded solemnly.

"Tell them who I am."

"Skari. Skari Suneater!"

"Your what?"

"My Overlord!" she shouted, reflexively searching for the right answer before Skari even asked the question.

That would do for now. Skari let her go, and called back the consuming extent of her slimy appendages. The tentacles let her drift to the round, slorping back into her body and leaving her with black armour just spicy enough to raise an eyebrow should she be on the ad thumbnail.

"Alright. Let's try this again. From the top. And this time, I expect my orders to be obeyed to the letter."

***

They practiced fighting the Niliths for the rest of the in-game day. There was no pushback from Rakna. It looked like she'd finally gotten her authority through to the stubborn spiderwoman. The risk of a flare up was not impossible, but for now, they had settled the matter. There was only one leader in their group: Skari.

Practice was frustrating, arduous, but fruitful. Nilith worked overtime to wring every dangerous trick, sneaky tactic, or outright scheme out of the six adventurer forms. She was a formidable opponent even when she couldn't shapeshift at will, but in the second hour, Team Skari got its first win. The splitting focus tactics worked, now that Rakna and the others were on board, and the slimes dispatched. Nilith mimmicked a dramatic death scene of her copies as good as any Shakespeare in the Dome local actor troupe could manage, coughing and giving their last, ragged breath before they slorped into oblivion. Celebration, brief but heartfelt, brought the four women together. They had done it!

After that first win, it was as if they'd gotten over the hump. For each win Nilith got, Skari and the Driders got one of their own. The practice sharpened everyone, as one trick that Skari came up with would lead to Nilith coming up with a counter. At the end of the experience, everyone was drained in more ways than one. Skari had shot several more orgasms into her armour, but thankfully, nobody paid much attention. The tentacles were working was the thing that mattered. And they were becoming a team.

During the last practice, she had worked on edging herself. Keeping herself strung on the very cusp of orgasm before pulling her tentacles back. And it was working! Though her armour remained its skimpy, slutty bikini form, she was able to retain combat effectiveness for short bursts indefinitely, as far as she could tell. One errant look, however, and it would be over. Not for the first time, she was grateful for the diving suit's new 'attachment'. If it wasn't draining her dick like Virtue said it would be in the real world, Jane would have to deal with an impressive mess at the end of this.

Skari caught movement up near one of the stands. Fearing some scheme by Nilith to put an archer among the risers, she rushed over to strike out quickly. But as her head turned to lock onto the target, she realized it was Carri!

"Oh, fuck!" she said, recalling the tentacle before it made contact, whipping it back so hard it made a cracking noise. "Sorry! Didn't see you come in!"

The Elf waved it off. "I've had worse reactions to me walking in on someone going at it with three Driders and a slime, don't sweat it!"

Skari blinked, not knowing how to proceed from that statement. Instead, she flashed a 'thumbs up' and went back to the fight. But the appearance of the Life Mage had given her mind a new set of ideas to focus on. Carri was doing great as a gardener, but it wasn't her calling. Well, her "calling" as it were was to get piped by as many weird monsters as she could. A respectable goal, of course. But if Skari didn't mix it up for the other player, she might just take her impressive power set and walk.

"Alright folks, let's call it here for today. Driders hit the showers, if there are showers to hit. Nilith, do whatever slimes need to relax," Skari said, then hustled to where Carri sat. Without thinking, she stabbed the tentacles into the ground and had them propel her over the sidewall of the old arena to the stands. Only as she touched down again did she realize she just created a new method of clearing obstacles for herself. Who needed high agility when you could just just ride a tentacle?

...

So to speak.

The Elf looked a little sheepish, though she did occasionally steal glances around the side to peek at what the Niliths were doing. "I hope I didn't disturb you all. I just heard there was a monstergirl fight going on in the underdark and decided to check it out! Or would that be a monster girlfight?"

"No trouble at all. How's the garden growing?"

"Wonderful! Though, I have to admit, it's getting to the point where I can't aid it anymore. I'm outta Life Juice."

Skari's gave an awkward shrug. "Well...there's plenty of sources for that around. I'm sure the Driders would be happy to cooperate."

"Yeah, I know. But, not to be rude to our spider-y friends down there, but I've had my fill of Dridercock. It was fun! But my eye doth wander, and so much my feet."

"Right, I was afraid of that. Well, there's always Nilith?" Skari turned to look down at the slimesgirl, who was in the process of congealing herself into a single form. All at once she became a ten foot tall giantess, before slowly expelling excess ooze to return to her normal height.

"Yeah, true, but I ain't getting Life Magic from her. If anything, she's draining it outta me."

"Right," Skari said, nodding. "Well..." She struggled to find a solution. She was planning an expedition, but not for a while. Not until the Driders were up to snuff at the very least. They needed more soldiers, more workers, more everything, and capturing them was the only way to go about it. After all, it wasn't as if she could-

An idea. She grabbed Carri's shoulders, her words a mile a minute.

"Okay, I got a plan. Meet me in the garden in like fifteen minutes, I gotta go spend a point and ask someone something." Before the last word was through, she was running out of the arena. Leaving Carri totally perplexed...but intrigued.

***

After so long in the gloomy confines of the Danger Hole, the cozy spread of greenery around the Lair felt calming. Practically cheery, in a 'garden gone wild outside a haunted mansion' kind of way.

Examining the flowers closer, however, yielded something unexpected. Rather than the normal varieties she expected to see from her time in the Herbalist profession on her old character, these flowers were much brighter in hue, the colours sharper and leaning toward the purple and pink end of the spectrum. One variety was growing cups that were particularly yonic, reminding Skari of an artist's rendition of a Dryad's pussy that Jane had looked at, quite intently, one lonely Saturday night. Could her corruptive aura be affecting the plants as they grew in? Was she developing her own Garden of Unearthly Delights?

"Skari!" Carri said, waving her over. She sat among a dense cluster of her handwork, butt resting on a tree warped into the shape of a chair but nevertheless flourishing. Around her, a kind of intrusive vine twisted around the bark of the tree. As Skari approached, it seemed to move of its own will.

"I have a proposal."

Carri nodded. "So you've said. Well, I'm all ears...so to speak." She pointed at the side of her head, then giggled.

Here goes nothing, Skari thought. Though communicating with Virtue in-game had proved more difficult that just shouting at the top of her lungs at the sky, she figured that the AI was monitoring her at all times. And, theoretically, if she described what she wanted out loud...

"I recently levelled up and gained a perk that lets me give another player a new class, sort of like an evil version of their current one. And...according to the interface, if you take it, you'll become something called a Gene Twister. A kind of, I don't know, fucked up magic biologist." She paused, looking up at the sky before settling her eyes back down. Was she expecting Virtue to just appear there and give her a thumbs up?

The Elf lit up. "I've never heard of that one! What can it do?"

The Overlord tried to play off like she wasn't just feeding the information to the computer running the game. "Apparently, it'll make you able to build monsters out of Life Magic, and command them to do your bidding."

"I didn't know that was an option! Make my own monsters? Holy..." Her voice trailed off and she rubbed the back of her neck. "I doubt the Druid Coven'll be too happy about me turning my back on the natural order. Plus, I've reclassed before. I'd be starting at Level 1 again! I'd be throwing away a lot of rep and XP, not to mention a whole parcel of spells."

"I get that. But as far as I know, you'd be the only one to have this class! Think about that." Skari started to worry that she was setting Carri up for disappointment. What if the AI was busy? What if she thought that was overpowered?

The Elf stroked one of the vines next to her seat absently, letting it curl around her hand like an affectionate serpent. "That does sound appealing. But I don't really think I'm cut out to be a Bad Girl. I like being nice!"

"Well, we don't have to be reduced into silly moralistic boxes-"

She squinted. "Your class is literally Evil Overlord."

"Okay, fair, good point. But I myself, the player, am not evil. I just work a boring job and have been given, by fate or by luck, a chance to experience something different. I don't wanna actually hurt anyone, or cause anyone distress. I'm just playing the villain role that the game has given me. I have an empire, as small as it is, but I know that I can't do anything if I don't start having players join me. You can be my right hand! My henchwoman!"

Carri made a face. "I'm nobody's hench anything."

"Fine, fine, you can be my...Chief Monster Coordinator. Plus, well, gaining power over monsters means you can design and modify them to your heart's content."

Though the effort to keep her face impassive was clear, there was the hint of a smile on her face. Her gentle stroking of the tentacle in her hand became a more...suggestive motion. To her surprise, however, the tendril responded in kind. The tip of the tentacle peeled back to reveal a flagrantly phallic appendage. It seemed that she was right: her plants were not immune to Corruption magic.

"Well...I do like monsters."

"And you could make your own. You could customize them to have, well, the right assets you'd want to see in this game." Skari closed her eyes and focused on her tentacles. If there was Corruption there, she could control them. Telling the plants that there was something *very* interesting below, Skari opened her eyes to see the result. More vines slid down the chair-tree, clustering in around the Elf. They stretched out toward her, wrapping around her arms and legs with slow, methodical motion. She could break away at any moment, use her own Life Magic to tell them to cease and desist.

But she didn't.

The vines tightened, pulling her legs apart while supporting the rest of her body. She moaned as her slit was exposed. Skari's heart pounded in her ears. Her slime suit peeled away from her waist, exposing her still throbbing hard cock. She'd been edging herself for a while, after all.

"B-but my levels..." Carri mumbled pathetically, though with enough dramatic flair to let Skari know she was playing it up.

"I need to hear a yes," she said nevertheless. The tentacle vines continued to explore Carri's body, wrapping and squeezing around her helpless body. One tugged on a stiffened nipple with surprising dexterity, while another pushed at her lips and "made" her lick its length. The vines only grew more phallic, with a mix of her Life Magic and Skari's Corruption Magic altering them until she sat upon a throne of motile green erections of infinite length and equal desire.

"Yesss..." she hissed. Her pussy drooled, but the vines didn't push inside it. They yielded for their Mistress. For the Overlord. Skari pressed her erection between Carri's folds, making the Elf shudder. Whatever feedback system she had on her end, it was giving her plenty of pleasure from this as well.

"Forsake goodness and virtue," Skari said, enjoying her role as corrupter in chief.

"Yes."

"Give up your old allegiances. They matter not."

"Yes!"

"Succumb to corruption...and become my Mistress of Monsters!"

"Yee-ahh!~" Carri cried as Skari slid her length deep within the Elf. It was her first time fucking another player, and the combined thrill of corrupting someone mingled with the incredible sensations fed into her cock. If this is what sex in VR was like, why the fuck would she ever leave?

Skari bent over the Elf, pinning her to the helpful vines, and pounded her. There was little foreplay or build, no love bites or sweet nothings. They both knew what they needed. Carri seemed always half-close to orgasm herself, and Skari had been edging herself for an hour. They were avatars of lust, pure and visceral. The climax was inevitable, anything else was formality.

"Are you ready...ahh...to transform?" Skari asked, her breathing heavy.

"Y-yeah," Carri gasped through the heavy impacts to her jiggling flesh, "Only I wanna...ngh...make sure I get every drop."

A prodding sensation against Skari's backside. She halted her thrusts as she felt a tentacle press against her ass. She'd never been on the receiving end of something like that before. In the heat of the moment, she dithered.

"C'mon, cutie, give it a try," the Elf said, smiling. Skari untensed, letting her muscles relax as the vine found her rosebud and pushed. "That's it...good girl...almost~"

Her hole opened, and Skari felt it slither inside her. Her cock was still lodged inside Carri, and the combination of fucking and being fucked nearly made her pop right that instant. A low, guttural moan left her lips. The alien sensation at once mingling pain, pleasure, and other feelings she couldn't identify.

With some practice, they found a rhythm again. Skari caught between pussy and vine in such a way that when one withdrew, the other slid in deep. The tentacle was expertly maneuvered as well, likely by Carri. It found Skari's prostate like an expert markswoman, homing in and stroking it to cause spurts of precum to drizzle out and into the Elf's squeezing hole.

With this buffet of sensations going on, Skari's orgasm was quick in coming. Carri must have figured that out too. Before she could make a grand pronouncement about what was taking place, the tentacles struck. Thickening out as they pushed, the Overlord squealed as the vine stretched her virgin hole to its limit.

"Give it to me!" Carri demanded, her legs wrapping around Skari so tight it was unclear which one was corrupting who. "Give me all of it! Flood me full of your evil power!~"

Skari came harder than she ever had in her life. Corrupting jizz poured out of her, milked as much by Carri's pussy as the tentacle draining her prostate. The Overlord saw stars as shot after shot of her defiling essence poured into the Elf. As she fell from the sharp peaks of ecstasy, Skari allowed herself the quiet satisfaction of watching the transformation take hold.

Her skin lightened to a purpley grey, her eyes glowing bright with violet light. Her ears lengthened out from tiny points to long, luxurious knife blades. And though her body's proportions didn't change that much, she was already pretty stacked, the glow of corruptive energy beneath her skin made it clear there were plenty of changes going on behind the scenes. As the last of the magic changes faded, she came. Her pussy squeezing hard around Skari's already drained prick, making sure to milk the last of the defiling seed into her body.

*Class Change*

Carri'aran Lethrendir has changed from High Elf Life Mage Level 4 to Tainted Elf Gene Twister Level 1. She has unlocked the following traits.

*Taint Sense*

Tainted Elves can see the corrupt energies within other beings as a natural feat. This can benefit some classes who rely on Corruption magic, while for others this can serve as an important warning sign of a potential threat!

*Corrupt By Nature*

Exposed as they are to the transformative powers of Corruption magic, Tainted Elves are less likely to suffer permanent effects and can withstand greater amounts without detriment. They do, however, start with a baseline Corruption that cannot be removed. Certain multiclass options like Purifier and Monk are disabled.

*Former Life Mage*

Though Carri'aran has forsaken her old vows, her experience has allowed her to retain some aspects of her former life. All Level 1 Spells are retained, as well as her ability to drain and retain Life Magic. However, Life Magic when stored within for long periods of time breaks down into Corruption Magic.