Sand to Love on Dog Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, I told her I was going to throw on a T-shirt and she let me know she was going to do the same, saying, "This two-piece top is so uncomfortably chokey. After a day at the beach, taking it off is almost always the highlight of my day."

She changed in my guest room, coming out in the shirt she arrived in, but this time without a bra. Clearly.

The look of surprise on my face as I was helpless at staring at anything else brought a smile to hers. I had to force myself to restore eye contact. She briefly looked down at her chest and then back up, "See. Told you they don't point out like they do in your painting."

I couldn't say anything, which left me standing there motionless like an idiot. She giggled and got close, putting her hand on my chest. "I hope you don't mind. It feels good to let them free. At least I hid them with the T-shirt."

I sucked in some air and let it out a little too audibly, but I finally snapped out of it. "No. Make yourself at home. That's OK."

She smirked at me. "Great. I wouldn't feel comfortable around anyone else like this, not even my roommates. Now. You said something about a cold beer."

*

One of the best things about my condo, aside from it being roomy and only a single story, was that it had a large and private patio/balcony with an unobstructed, near 180-degree view of the Pacific. I had my parent's old patio furniture centered on it, easy chairs adjacent and perpendicular to both ends of a loveseat.

Not that I needed that much seating. Until Janine, nobody but me had ever sat in them here. The overabundance of seating was no bother, it helped my OCD that I could keep them situated symmetrically. At least they did have matching new cushions.

When I brought a couple of beers out, I found her leaning against my railing in a breathtaking position, highlighting an incredible view of her ass, her t-shirt having ridden up in revealing disclosure.

I took a deep breath and joined her at the railing. She was looking nearly straight down to the ground floor platform in fascination. I got her attention and handed her a beer. She said, "No way! You have a community swimming pool and a hot tub down there!"

"Yeah," I responded. "You can use them any time. If you want. I'll show you where I keep the gate key."

"I bet you never use them. Tell me I'm right."

"Uh. Yeah, you're right. No big deal."

"Oh, Leo. It could be a big deal. You have a pool and hot tub at your disposal, and they could really do wonders for your back pain."

I responded sheepishly. "It's just embarrassing."

"What is? A little limp and a grunt when you move around." I didn't say anything, so she continued. "What if I went down there sometime with you? You wouldn't be alone, and I could help you. We could look up some physical therapy movements online so that you could do some low-impact exercises in the pool."

"Yeah, sure," I lied. There was no way I could be fixed, and I wasn't going to repeat myself on that.

We made our way to the patio furniture and popped open our beers.

Halfway through our second beers, she apologized for the awkward kiss in my car when I dropped her off at hers. Halfway through our third beers, she admitted to having to pee and excused herself, returning to the patio in a floating-like motion as she made her way to the balcony railing to gaze out to sea.

I admired the view (of her backside) again until she turned around, leaning with the railing safely at her back, propped by her elbows. She crossed her legs as only a woman can do.

The sun was on the horizon, filling my patio with a golden, shimmering hue. The light danced off the wavetops down and behind her, all this giving her an ethereal halo. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

"Please wait," I said softly, not wanting to startle her or encourage her to move. "Please, just wait. Don't move." She did move, only it was a slight tilt of her head and a nice but puzzled smile.

In a flash I was gone and back, sitting on the loveseat facing her, with my sketchbook open to a blank page. I worked my pencil furiously, desperate to capture the moment.

Her voice sounded lyrical, magical. "Can I ask you something? Besides the painting on your wall, have you drawn me before?"

I replied honestly, "Oh, yes. Many times."

"Really," she sounded genuinely surprised. "So . . . am I . . . like a muse to you at all?"

My pencil paused all on its own. "Can I ask you something? Would it upset you if I said yes?" My pencil resumed its mission.

"I had thought it would, but it doesn't. It feels a little weird, I've never been someone's muse. I'm flattered really. You are so talented too, I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone else's."

My pencil paused again, stuck, like the air had turned solid. "Please. Shhh. No talking. I have to capture this. It is so beautiful. You are so beautiful." She gave me a smile and remained motionless, statuesque and sexy, just studying me studying her, while my arm, wrist, and fingers flowed over the page, guiding my pencil.

I don't know how long I spent on it, I was lost in the moment. She gave me all the patience I needed though. I closed the book and gave her a heartfelt, "Thank you."

Cat like, she stretched her limbs and muscles, shaking off some stiffness, which I apologized for. She then rushed to join me on the loveseat and asked to see the drawing.

It was the least I could do so I proceeded to open it to the right page while still holding the sketchbook on my lap. "Leo? Can I see all of your drawings?"

She held her hand out, wanting me to turn the entire book over. I hesitated. Not remembering everything that was in this one, but knowing I had made some pretty racy drawings of her in the past.

She started from page one and I got up and made myself scarce by using the bathroom, tidying up nothing in particular, and in the refrigerator I lined up the remaining beers in two neat rows.

I was in the kitchen when I heard her call, "You can come back now."

I returned to the balcony, my sketchbook was in her lap, open to the recent drawing. She looked at me with a smirk, "Scaredy cat."

I didn't respond and tentatively went to sit in the easy chair but she grabbed my hand and gently guided me until I sat next to her on the loveseat.

She said, "I never realized you have quite the naughty side to you."

"Are you mad?" I asked. "Did I creep you out?"

"Neither." Her eyes sparkled with the setting sun off of the balcony. She scooted up closer. "I don't think I'll ever look at you the same though."

My heart sank at her words but her closeness and the dreamy way she was looking at me said something else.

I breathlessly asked her what she meant.

"Oh, Leo. What am I going to do with you?" She ran her fingers through my hair with one hand. "The way you sketch me. The way you draw the ocean scenery. Even the way you drew Herbert. I can't help but read the love in the way you put things on paper. I can feel it even."

"But . . . ," I started.

She stopped me, "Now I know I'm right about something. I'm right about you. I feel like you see me differently than anyone else does. You think I'm beautiful and when I see myself on the pages, I feel beautiful. People have said it to me before, but nobody has made me really feel that way before."

She got it. She really got it. My wanting was replaced with hope. Something I didn't have before.

I moved in halfway, she closed the rest of the distance and our lips met. Softly this time. Tenderly. With our lips connected, she scooted in until there was no separation between us and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our kiss deepened. Lingering.

She pulled away slightly, and with eyes locked, said breathlessly, "That was nice."

A golden, orangish light reflecting off the walls around her gave her a magical appearance until the color changed quickly into a reddish color.

I knew what that meant and turned my head to the setting sun that was almost completely out of sight. "Look," I gently told her.

She turned her head at just the right moment. In a brilliant spectacle that was over in a heartbeat, a green explosion of light appeared on the line where sky met ocean and then hid behind the horizon just as fast, the setting of the sun now complete.

"Did you see that?" I asked, returning to look directly at her, as she did me, our noses almost touching. "The green flash?"

"I did." She smiled, "That was my first time. I had been looking for it for so long, I didn't think it really existed. That has to mean something, don't you think?"

I answered her by resuming our kiss, she held me a little tighter as I did to her. Her lips were soft, warm. Heaven. Her mouth opened slightly, inviting me in which my tongue accepted and entered, meeting hers for the first time. Exploring.

The kiss steadily increased in passion until I could almost physically touch the emotion, feel her want, her need. I hoped she felt mine because it had run right off the charts into never-before-felt territory. My hands roamed anything I could reach and she moaned in encouragement.

I don't know how long it was, time had no meaning, until she adjusted herself on the loveseat. Maybe she did so to make our bodies more accessible, which it did but it also sent a lightning bolt through the length of my spine. I flinched. Grunted a little in her mouth even. She pulled away, eyes wide with concern.

"Oh, baby. I hurt you. I'm so sorry."

I settled her down. "No, I'm OK. I overreacted."

She cupped my cheek and then gave me a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

I returned it with a deeper one, summoning my deepest emotions to put into it until suddenly I became aware of the darkness and the chill in the air and released her lips. "Let me go get you a blanket. You've got nothing on but a T-shirt and your bikini bottoms. It's cooler now and going to get colder."

She chuckled, "You have to be kidding me. I've never been hotter in my entire life."

I got up to get her a blanket, suppressing a groan better than I ever had since the accident. She got up with me and took my hand.

"Wait." She bit her bottom lip. Thinking hard about something. She made up her mind. "I have an idea."

We walked indoors together and she stopped me in front of my extra wide orthopedic chair. I was hoping her idea was that she'd snuggle into it with me.

I must have sent that message with my eyes or maybe my expression. She read it and replied with a lyrical, "Yes, please."

She took a step back and asked, "Put your hands together and your head down."

That wasn't what I was expecting but I did what she asked. I think she grabbed the back of my collar or who knows, but she pulled the shirt off effortlessly and tossed it to the couch.

She went to one knee, eye level with my waist, and looked up to make eye contact, "I think I know a way we can do this without breaking you. Do you trust me?"

I just nodded my head and she pulled my board shorts down and to my ankles. It freed my erection that had been waffling between rock-hard and semi-hard for an hour. Maybe even longer.

She stood up and gripped it, then gave it a few strokes. Was that a look of approval on her face?

It all happened so fast. I couldn't process what was happening. What was happening?

She let go of my erection and stepped back to pull her own t-shirt off. Her breasts in full view, I lost my breath, not at all having imagined the night going like this. Once again, I was unable to look away at anything else until I forced myself to make eye contact again.

That made her smile, "See. Are you going to change your painting and your sketches now? For the sake of accuracy and all that?"

"No way. Oh my god. They're magnificent. You're magnificent."

She stepped in and gripped my sex tenderly, "Yeah, yeah. I bet you say that to all the girls." I started to protest and she chuckled, "I was only kidding."

She guided me to the chair and I obeyed her request to sit. She reached for the button on the side that controls the electrical motor and seat configuration. "OK, now tell me when you're the most comfortable and your back is fully supported."

My mind was reeling, I was dumbstruck and she could tell. She stopped the chair on her own, knowing I wouldn't, and asked if I was good. I just nodded my head in anticipation.

She stepped back and hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottoms. After a deep breath that she audibly let out, she said with her eyes closed, "We're going to do this. Someday I'll turn around for you and give you a sexy, naughty view while I take these off, but I'm a little nervous right now."

When she pulled them down, I don't think I could have wanted for anything sexier.

"Well?" She asked.

Stupidly, I said the first that crossed my mind. "I think I'm going to have a heart attack. Amazing."

She cautiously climbed onto the chair, straddling me with her knees, her bare breasts swaying side to side gently, right in front of my eyes.

I admired them before looking into her eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Oh, yes. Tell me you don't want to." All I could do was gulp and put my trembling hands on her hips. I wasn't going to lie.

Instead, reality dawned on me, "Shit. Condom. I don't have any."

She bent down and kissed me before whispering in my ear, "We don't need one. After all this time, I'm finally going to get my money's worth for my IUD."

With her hands on my shoulders, she positioned herself until hovering just above my erection, then she guided my hands to her breasts which I kneaded, rolling her nipples gently. She moved a hand to my hardness and gave it a few gentle tugs before guiding it to her center and lowered her pelvis until I was fully inserted into her. A slick, soft, and warm caress.

I died and went to heaven. She asked with both a mix of concern and ecstasy on her face, "You OK? How's your back?"

"What back?"

She let out a sigh of relief, "Good. Sooo good."

Using her strong thighs, she started moving up and down, very slowly at first, controlling the tempo until she found a steady rhythm that was blowing my mind. There was no way I was going to last very long, so for a split second I started thinking about baseball. That wasn't going to happen, my real-life fantasy was happening. Actually happening!

I groaned naturally, the feeling was exceptional. My feel-good emotions elevating the moment to being even more epic. The view, just incredible. Seeing her face, eye's closed, expressing genuine pleasure was what eventually tipped the scale.

I tried to warn her, but she cut me off with a, "Yes, baby. Do it." And do it, I did. Pulsing waves of my stickiness, jetting into her silky wetness. It was sensational. From head to toe, from the physical to mental, I hadn't felt so good in, well, maybe ever.

*

Her face inches from mine, our sex still fully coupled and she kissed me while letting my own sex pulse and spend until even after all the blood had drained. I slipped out when she draped herself across my chest and thighs, only after stretching out to her far side to grab some tissues that were just within reach. She cleaned me up and then herself, needing an extra couple tissues to stem the flow.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be," she whispered back in understanding. "It's been a long time for me too."

"It's just . . ."

"Shhh." She put her index finger over my lips. "We have all night . . . and beyond. This time was all about you anyway."

"It was incredible. You are awesome. Thank you."

"You are very welcome." She smiled a cute smile. "So, I gather that you liked that?"

I nodded eagerly, and she chuckled, "Yeah, I could tell. I liked that too, by the way. It was extra special because it was with you."

I was just able to grab a blanket off of the couch next to our chair and covered us up. She snuggled in close. I reveled in the full skin on skin contact of our nakedness.

"How's your back?" She asked.

"No pain," I replied, starting to stroke her hair with my free arm.

"Good. I'm glad." She craned her neck up to look at me. "I read that an orgasm acts as a natural painkiller. Only with really, really good side effects." She giggled at her last words.

"I'll keep that in mind if I ever think I need a Percocet."

She giggled and then let out a contented sigh. I just continued to stroke her hair until I thought of something.

"Oh, no," I said with a mild dramatic tone.

"What is it, Art Guy?"

"Well, Beach-girl" I squeezed her a little for emphasis, "I don't know how you're going to take this, but we just violated the 3-date rule. I've never even taken you out for one."

At first that got a little chuckle out of her. And then another. Before long she was practically crying in laughter. I laughed right along with her.

When she put herself together, she admitted it. "You're right. I've only known you for ten or eleven years. That makes me a slut, doesn't it?"

"No. You do have a key to my home, so there is that." I resumed stroking her hair and she snuggled in against me to let me know she liked it. "There is something we can do retroactively though. Just to set things right."

She replied playfully, "Hmm. You mean . . . like . . . date me?"

"Janine," I asked, not thinking this was even possible just this morning, "would you go on a date with me?"

"A date? As in one? Well then no. Unless it is followed up with two more. It has to be three dates. Yes, I would go on three dates with you."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

*

"Leo," she started, after washing down an enormous bite from her peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a swig of beer. "I have an idea for our second date. Something we could do right now, if you want."

"Wait. What?" I asked. "What about our first date?"

She pushed her chest out and smiled. We were eating in the kitchen, neither of us had bothered to get dressed. I was standing at the kitchen island while she sat on a barstool on the other side of it, occasionally adjusting herself. I could hear the releasing of her cheeks which were sticking to the seat, making us both smile in amusement. She replied, "We're on our first date now, silly. You cooked me dinner."

I chuckled at that but then thought of the big picture all over again, "Oh, god. I'll get some real food in the house. I'm so sorry." I would have ordered something from a delivery service like I do almost every single day but she was too hungry right then to wait. It was either PB&J or Chef Boyardee.

She gave me a knowing look, "Don't worry about it. Though we are going to have a serious talk about nutrition later. Trust me on that one."

My need to change the subject outweighed my concern over what her idea might be as she had a history of continuously keeping me guessing. "OK, so. Second date. What did you have in mind."

"A spa date. We'd have to put our suits back on, but we could go downstairs and use your building's hot tub."

I made a toothy, mock scared face, "Oh, hmm, I like your idea but the timing is wrong. Tonight's Saturday and on the weekends, it's party central out there."

She got up and went to the balcony, tiptoeing to the railing as if sneaking up on it would keep her hidden from view. She came back deflated. "I see what you mean."

"I, uh. I might know something better than that, though. We'd have to keep our clothes off, and there might be a lot of, um, well, there might be a lot of touching."

She got a wicked look, "I like it already."

I made us each a glass of filtered ice water and grabbed a couple more beers from the fridge before beckoning her to follow me. I led her into my bedroom and let her know we were going to keep the light off. She understood, the whole room was illuminated from a big, bright full moon streaming through the bedroom picture window and the one from the attached bathroom.

1...345678