Sandal Tales 09: Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Sister-in-law caught masturbating to porn takes control.
1.2k words
4.13
10.8k
5
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never (and i mean never) been attracted to my sister-in-law. She was into physical fitness in a big way and was a personal trainer at a local place. Not my thing. I like my women softer and prettier. Not to say she was not good looking. She, of course, was at five feet tall very shapely and always tan. I imagined her with "abs" though I had never seen her in anything more sexy at the family house than plain old shorts a t-shirt and tennis shoes.

One could tell that to her, her liability was that her breasts looked a size too big and were obviously not "hard body" material as they tended to move gently as she moved. In spite of things it did give her a very feminine aura in spite of her hard body almost "asexual" persona. So far as i knew she had no boyfriend and being alone suited her.

One weekend, however, this all changed. We were at the family house to begin with but then my wife and her family went to visit out of town relatives while I stayed at the house and nursed a sprained ankle from playing on the local soccer club. But, I was not alone as my sister-in-law just didn't want to go (visiting bored her) so she vanished into the garage with some exercise equipment. Later on she appeared in white blouse, pink skirt, and white wedge sandals and announce she was going out to do shopping and get some dinner and would not be back until late.

As things sometimes happen, the family called and said they had decided to spend the night in Roanoke and would be back tomorrow afternoon. Basically, that left me "alone" so I sat in the TV room with my foot up on ice and watched endless movies.

I fell asleep in the recliner... and woke up about one am to a dark and silent house. As sometimes happens I woke up "wide awake" and hungry so hobbled to the kitchen and made a sandwich and hobbled back for more TV. They had a radical satellite dish so I went on a major search to find something new. Well, new indeed. At the upper end of their channels i found a half dozen that were porn that even though not on their list generally were allowing access this weekend.

So- I "porned out" for a while and went through phases of being really turned on and rock hard to "ho-hum" and tried another one. In spite of things I decided to keep my pants on and wait for some real excitement when wife was to return tomorrow. Eventually i burned out on the porn and turned it off and went and found my way to bed.

A few hours later I woke up with ankle throbbing and hobbled out in search of some pain medication. On my way down the hall to the bathroom I heard some TV noise faintly from the room I had previously been in down the hall. My heart thudding now- if it were the sister-in-law and saw that I had been watching porn I could be in real trouble! I snuck up to the door, which was not all the way closed, and from the dark hallway looked in.

Well sister-in-law had found the porn channels after all. She was in the recliner with it all the way back, her legs spread, and her hands under that pink skirt rubbing her pussy through her panties. OK then. Now that was hot. I stood and as i watched she arched up and pulled off her panties and hiked up her skirt on the recliner and with her sandals on her feet resting on the arm rests of the chair now spread her pussy with one hand and slid several fingers into her obviously wet pussy as she watched whatever was happening out of site on the TV.

I was locked onto the sight. First thing was that I saw her "perfect athletic body" also included a nice and perfectly shaved pussy. I would not have imagined that in a million years. Next was that she was getting so wet that it was running slowly down from her pussy to her ass. Now that was hot.

So, already "worked up" from all the porn I had previously watched, my cock was raging hard and aching. I had been sleeping just in my jockeys so by golly I pullet that thing out to its full seven inches and stroked it while i watched her.

She obviously was getting hotter and then moved enough to pull off the pink skirt and then she opened the white blouse and settled back into the fuck me recliner position. Evidently she had taken off her bra at some point because now her soft breasts were falling down half way to her athletic stomach and moved with her every move and were framed and accented by the white blouse being open.

My cock was wet as well now at the tip and it probably would not take long at all for me to cum watching her. Then she looked. I did not think she could see me at all in the dark hallway but evidently she could. She called me an ass for looking but then her eyes went to my cock and stayed there.

I had no idea that the next would happen as well. She spread everything even wider in my direction and said plainly "fuck me."

As hot as I was I knew better than to do that with my wife's sister so I said no that was not a good idea.

Well. She countered "Looks like your soft body has some use with that nice hard cock now come fuck me. And if you don't I'll tell sis that you did anyway. So you have no choice. Now give me some of that cock."

Wow. Didn't have much choice at this point - but my will was breaking down as well. So I pushed open the door and hobbled in and, with as wet as she was and as hard as I was, I just leaned into it and slid my whole hardness into her. She immediately grabbed my ass and her sandaled feet went into the air and she started fucking me as hard as I have ever been fucked. It didn't take but a few minutes for either one of us to cum. And without a word as she was bucking and cumming I was too - deep into the sister-in-laws pussy. OK wow.

I pulled out with my cock covered in both her wetness and my cum, and her pussy was also leaking out the massive cum I had left in her. And before I could think she looked at me and said, "Guess you are worth something after all. I own you now until they get back - guess we will see how many times you can make that thing cum..."

Needless to say the next 12 or so hours were rather intense and incredible and our secret was evenly to be held by both of us until the telling of this story.