Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A 19 year old boy who had to join his aunt and cousin.
4.8k words
4.26
28.2k
29

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All you kind readers, I appreciate all the feedback you give, and I appreciate tips on further development.

Introduction:

This story is about a 19-year-old boy who had to join his aunt and cousin on a trip to their summer house. The boy in question is called Sander. He had really hoped he would be home alone while his parents went on a cruise trip. Sander is a little short for his age; he is 160 cm tall, has dark hair, and has blue-green eyes. He was a very feminine-built boy with a feminine face. Many people first thought he was a girl. His mom's sister was his aunt Heidi, and his cousin's name was Hanna. This is how it started.

Feel free to read the previous chapters to get a deeper understanding of the story.

——————————————————

I was lying in bed when the door to my room opened. I felt a hand stroke my hair.

"Hello Sander."

I turned to my mom. She grabbed the duvet and pulled it off me. "Hey, stop!"

"You have to get up now; we're leaving in a few hours!"

"Oh yes, go away." I felt myself getting irritated when I thought about what I was being punished for. Imagine being punished just because you were a bit cheeky at a party. Is that so bad? Maybe stupid to be drunk and flirt with the daughter of my dad's boss, but punished not to be by myself when my dad was away? I got up and got dressed. Downstairs, my mom and dad awaited me for breakfast.

"Hey junior, you finally got up! Make sure you eat some breakfast; me and mom are leaving soon."

I went to make myself some breakfast and sat down with them.

"I can see you are still annoyed by your punishment, Sander. But after your little stunt at the party you attended, which created some bad vibes with my boss, I expect you to understand. Since we are in trouble, your friends will be encouraging you again for more nonsense, so instead you're going to be staying with your aunt Heidi."

Mom smiled before she spoke.

"Yes, you'll definitely have a great time with Aunt Heidi. From what I've heard, your cousin Hanna will be there too. Think how cozy it will be. Hanna is a little older than you, but remember how cool it was when you played with her before? You used to play house together. So sweet! I actually think you had a little crush on her."

Oh my God, Hanna! Will she also join us? Yes, I used to have a little crush on her. We always played house together, but I was like 7 at the time. She wasn't particularly nice to me, but she was so hot! She always forced me to dress girly and stuff. "No, mom, please. I promise not to have any house parties."

"No, we don't trust you; it's happened too many times in the past, and that's final."

My mom was a little angry. I was put off by the way she said it—a little scared, almost. Then Mom just smiled. I was still shivering at the thought of this trip I was going on.

"Hello! Earth is calling Sander! I'm trying to get in touch with you."

"Oh yes, what is it, mom?"

"When you have finished eating, you can go to your room and pack a suitcase. Remember to pack well because you will be gone for 3 weeks."

After quite a while of packing, my mother came into my room and asked if I was ready. "Yes, I am."

We got to the car and started to drive to Aunt Heidi's. After a long drive, we finally arrived at her house. She was already outside, loading luggage into her car.

When we got out, I saw Heidi properly. She walked towards me and was going to give me a hug. I was a bit paralyzed because she was actually very pretty for a lady in her late 40s. She wasn't slim but not fat either; she wore jeans and a blouse. I thought she had a nice shape, but I couldn't seem to put into words what I thought. Her breasts formed a nice curve and a great neckline from the blouse. The bra she was wearing created the most beautiful breasts. I felt a tingling in my body. Maybe this will be a good trip.

"Hi Sander, It's so nice to see you again; it's been a long time now. You have become a little sweet boy, I see!"

Heidi just looked at me with a slightly devilish look. I couldn't answer; I was a little speechless, but then my mother pulled me by the arm.

"But Sander, don't you say hello?"

"Hi Heidi," said mom, and she gave her sister a big hug. They stood and chatted for quite a while. Suddenly, Dad, irritated, honked from the car.

He shouted, "We have to go now!"

Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting in the car and leaving. Heidi came up to me and circled me.

"Yes, then, it's the two of us."

I grabbed my suitcase but couldn't lift it; it was Dad who had carried it in and out of the car. Heidi saw I was struggling, so she came over.

"Shall I help you?"

"No, I can do it myself; thanks," I said, a little annoyed. Heidi was standing next to me, and I could see her little smile.

"No, this takes too much time."

She nudged me away and lifted it as if it were a pillow. I was a little shocked; she must be strong, I thought. In the same moment, her lips parted. "Yes, it's good to exercise a little; I can see you should try it a bit."

I felt pitiful. When all the luggage was inside, she came over to me, looked at me, and gave me a small smile.

"Yes, we'll just wait for Hanna. Isn't it nice that she will also join us? It's perfect! You and her will have a lot of fun together."

I looked up, and there was a red car. I suddenly became focused as the engine stopped, the door opened, and I saw some long, beautiful legs appear. When she got out of the car, a tight top formed wonderful curves around her body. Her full-sized breasts pressed against the tight top, and you could see she was without a bra because her nipples pressed against the fabric. As she stood out of the car, I could see tight-fitting shorts pressing around her bum. I couldn't help it; I started struggling to keep my dick calm. She was so beautiful. The thoughts quickly flew into a happy trance; maybe this wouldn't be such a crazy trip after all.

Hanna was 24 years old, a little older than me, but we played a lot together when we lived side by side. She thought it was great fun playing with me, especially when I had to wear girl clothes, and she forced me to wear diapers just to humiliate me to the maximum. But she's probably outgrown that by now.

Hanna went and greeted her mother before she turned and looked at me. She studied me a bit before she started to grin. She came toward me with her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I felt her breasts press against me, and I closed my eyes slightly in pleasure before she released me, looking at me with a smile.

"So nice that you're going to be with us, Sander. This will certainly be an exciting trip, you'll see."

After a short while, she fetched her luggage. When everything was ready, we headed to load the car. Heidi opened the door, and I saw the car seat was a bit weird. It was covered with plastic covers. Heidi looked at me with a sly look.

"You see, I usually bring some special friends with me to the cabin. Sometimes there have been some accidents in the car with them."

We got in, and we started driving. Hanna and I chatted about everything we had done and everything that had happened since they moved. Hanna had some water bottles in her bag; she asked if I wanted any.

"So nice, thanks."

It was completely ordinary water—actually very good—because it was so hot outside. The summer holidays had really started. She told me there was a lot of studying this past year. She was happy now that it was summer holidays, to have some freedom, and to see friends again.

I noticed that we were turning into a petrol station; I didn't think anything more of it and leaned against the window to fall asleep. Suddenly I woke up; my body went completely stiff. Hanna looked at me; she had a small smile on her face. She looked down to see a running dark line between my crotch and my pants. She smiled a little, but I couldn't quite understand why or what had happened. I haven't peed myself since I used diapers. Suddenly, Hanna shouted out.

"Mom!"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Sander peed himself."

I turned red; I didn't know what to say.

"We'll be there soon; he just has to wait until we arrive; there's only 5 minutes left."

We turned off the main road onto a private drive; there were no houses to see. I could see the water; the drive turned to the right and stopped soon after that.

I got out of the car and stood, looking at the nice view over the quiet lake. The summer house was a large, beautiful house that was close to the water. It had a large entrance and a great, big balcony facing the lake. Next to the main house, there was a big annex and a floating jetty out to the water. Heidi came up to me.

"Isn't it nice here?"

"Very nice," I mumbled.

"But Sander, you'll have to come with me so you can change; you're soaking wet."

I looked down. I had completely forgotten that I had peed myself. We stood at the main entrance; she had unlocked it so we could just walk in. Inside there was a large hall to hang up jackets and put shoes on; further in were three doors in a row. I went in, and I stopped at all the doors.

Then Heidi said, "The first door is my room, the next is a private room, and number 3 is yours. The next door is the bathroom; you can go there and have a shower, and I will collect the suitcases. Hanna will sleep outside in the annex."

When I came out of the bath with a big towel around me, I went into the room I had been given. It was square, with a big bed and a bunk above. My suitcase was open, so I found a t-shirt, boxers, and a pair of sweatpants. I was just about to put on a pair of boxers when Hanna came in.

"Hi, pee boy."

She had a naughty smile. I felt myself getting a little worried from her expression, so I answered a little annoyed. "Haven't you heard of knocking?"

"No, I'm enjoying myself. Sweet little Sander. Sure, you would still be nice in some cute girl clothes. More now than ever. The more grown up you have become, I see, the name Sandra fits better."

She disappeared. I came out and saw Hanna lying on a sunbed. She was so hot, lying on her stomach. She was lying upside down, top off, with only her tight shorts on. She was so sexy to look at. I was still a little irritated by her behavior, but I couldn't help but look at her. She was so sexy! Suddenly, I heard her voice. "Come on, Sandra, lie down next to me."

We both lay on our stomachs and started a small chatter again. It was really nice to hear how she was doing. After a long time on the sunbed, Heidi called out to us.

"Let's eat, kids."

After dinner and a pleasant evening together, it was finally bedtime. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and went into my room. Hanna came in and said good night, and Heidi also said good night. I was exhausted and fell right asleep. Someone pushed me, and I woke up. It was Hanna.

"You have to wake up your sleepy head."

I rubbed my eyes and moved a little. I stopped and got a strange expression on my face. Something was very wrong; it was cold in bed. Hanna saw it. She grabbed the duvet and pulled it off.

"No! You've peed yourself again!"

She almost giggled, then she called her mom before I could react. Her mom came in.

"What is it?"

Hanna pointed to the bed between my legs. Heide came over and let out a small sigh.

"Yes, get up, then, Sander, take a shower, and get dressed; I'll fix the bed."

I came out of the bathroom, finished changing, and was on my way into the room. Heidi had just finished changing the sheets.

"Hi Sander, Are you better? Was the shower good?"

"A little."

"Good, it's a good thing I have secured all the beds here in the cabin with plastic over the mattress."

I had not noticed it.

"But we have to do something about these accidents. You've had two accidents now, but we'll fix that tonight."

We went outside, and the sun was shining. Hanna sat around the breakfast table, eating. I sat down to eat breakfast with her. The morning passed, and we went outside to swim and enjoy the sun. We spent a good time together, having fun. It was soon noon. I thought the day was flying away from us. When the evening came, Hanna and I were going to watch a movie on TV while Heidi was going to bed a little early because the next day she had to be away for a few hours. When she finished her bath, she came out of the private room and shouted my name. I went over to meet her in my room. "What is it?"

"Come here and sit."

I did as she said.

"There have been two accidents that you have had. I don't have much bedding here, so I only see one possibility."

Heidi pulled out a white thing in front of me that made crackling sounds. I suddenly saw what it was—it was a diaper!

"No,"

"But you've had two accidents, and it just doesn't stop."

She held my arm a little tightly, but in a calm way, she looked at me. "It will only be this one time if you are dry tomorrow morning."

"Well, one night should be okay."

She asked me if I knew how to put on a diaper. She started to unfold it, and I could see it had tape on each end. I only used up-and-go-type nappies when I had nighttime accidents when I was little, so this was new.

I said, "I don't know if I have to do it, but I'll probably figure it out."

"No, I can't take any chances that there will be any leaks; lie down, my little one."

I did as she said; I didn't dare otherwise. I laid down on the bed, slowly pulling down my pants. It didn't take long for her to grab them and pull them all the way down. She pulled my boxers down before she asked me to lift my bottom. I was very naked and very embarrassed!

"Please no!"

"Now you listen."

She had a sharp and authoritative tone.

She took her hand and gave me five hard slaps on the bottom. I started to get free, but she just spanked me harder. No matter how hard I tried to get free, it only got harder. My muscles gave out, and some tears started down my spine. I was now completely still. She asked me to lift my bum, and I did. She brought the diaper under my bum, wrapped it up in front, and attached the four tapes in front.

"I guess that wasn't so bad, my little one."

She was stroking my hair.

"Get up, Sander; I must see how it fits."

I stood in front of her; she walked around me and felt the diaper to make sure it fit properly. She gave me a pat on the diaper back to say good night. I was standing there on the floor and had just pulled up my boxers. I started to pull up my sweatpants, and suddenly I felt a hand grab the boxers! The elastic on the boxer slammed into me. I jumped and turned around; it was Hanna! I quickly got my pants up. She took her hand and slapped my ass.

"Now, my little friend, did you miss being a little baby again, like I used to do with you? It looks like you have the wrong color; you should have worn pink, little Sandra."

"Can you stop Hanna? It's not funny!"

She had a small laugh.

"Stop it; it's not funny; if I'm not wet tomorrow, I don't have to think about it anymore."

"Ok, sorry, Sander. Here, take one of my bottles of water. It's good to have by the bed; it's so hot at night. Peace ok?"

Yes, it's okay. She disappeared, and I went to bed. She will see that I am not a pee boy. My eyes grew heavy, and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, and with the sun shining into my face, I moved. Suddenly, I realized I was wearing a diaper. I took my hand down and felt like it was swelling up. I also felt that the boxers had become a little wet too.

I got up and stood up straight; the diaper hung like a heavy lump between my legs. It was soaking wet. I stood there wondering why these things had happened, but suddenly I heard Heidi say good morning. I didn't know what to do. I stood there in a sticky, wet diaper with stains from wet pee on my boxers. Heidi came over to see.

"It's ok, Sander; it's probably better to have a wet diaper than a sticky, wet bed."

Yes, I thought, maybe she had a point there. She studied me a little more closely.

"I think I should use a thicker diaper on you. Go to the bathroom and take a shower. Throw the diaper away. I'm going to leave immediately and be gone for a few hours. Hanna will be in charge here because she's the oldest."

When I returned to my room, Hanna sat on the bed, waiting for me. I had at least remembered to bring boxers into the bathroom this time.

"What are you doing in here?" I said.

"Come here and sit, little one."

I sat down next to her and said, "Yes, what's up?"

She smiled a little.

"You know, my mother has said that I will be in charge here, so then I am the boss, right?"

She had a slightly authoritative voice.

"Yes, I know. So what?"

"From now on, you must do exactly as I say; if you don't, I will punish you!"

"What are you talking about?"

She took out her mobile phone.

"Look here."

I leaned against her and looked, and I turned red. I was completely shocked! She had taken lots of pictures of me when I was sleeping with the diaper on. She also recorded video. I saw her putting my finger in a glass of lukewarm water, and it didn't take long before I could see the diaper filling with pee.

"I have another video."

She found a video where I was sleeping in the car on the way to the cabin. She had done exactly the same thing then, and you could see it suddenly turned dark on my trousers and down the crotch.

"I'm the one who made you pee yourself, you little pee boy."

She started laughing. I just gaped. I tried to take the phone from her, but she was much stronger than me, and she just pushed me down on my back and held me down on the bed. She looked at me with a determined tone.

"Now I'm the one who decides, so you have to do exactly as I say. If you don't, I'm going to put all these pictures on your Facebook page and all the other places where you have profiles and friends. Oh, and one more thing, I have lots of copies of these pictures, so there is no point in deleting them from my phone!"

Tears began to slowly run down my cheeks. I didn't know what to say or do. I let go and just laid there.

"Good girl. Now you come with me."

She got off me and looked down on me.

"Get off the bed and go down on all fours and crawl after me."

I felt so embarrassed; I was ashamed and humiliated. I just followed her to the private room. She unlocked the door and opened it. I went in and became completely paralyzed! It was a rather large room. Inside were bold red walls, while everything else was jet black. I could see a nice leather sofa with a nice table next to it that clearly looked expensive. Other things I noticed were a huge bench and an x-shaped cross with many attached cuffs. There were shelves with lots of equipment and things hanging from the wall. This was clearly some kind of kinky room. I had never seen anything like it in real life, just online. She pointed me to the bench and ordered me up on it. I stood up but was so startled that I just stood still; my body just didn't react. She slapped my ass hard, and it made me scream for pain. I was about to push her away to scream at her, but she grabbed my arm and twisted it around my back. She just pushed it harder, and I screamed in pain.

"Now listen, if you give me any more bad attitude, I'll make sure you have a shitty life. Who do you think wants to be friends with a pee boy?"

Her arm released mine so I could be free. She pulled off my boxers and stood looking at me. She pointed to the changing table. I just laid down. She got some wet wipes, started to wash me, and used a type of cream. I saw that it was some kind of hair removal cream. My body was smooth before, but I had some hair around my dick, so it should clearly be gone now. I started to get a little hard with all the movements she made around my cock. It actually felt quite good when she stood there and washed me.

"Ooo, see, there's a little thing here that's starting to grow and get hard."

12