Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
A boy who visiting his Aunt and cousin.
4.1k words
4.46
9.5k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All you kind readers, I appreciate all the feedback you give, and I appreciate tips on further development.

Introduction:

This is a story about a 19-year-old boy called Sander. He is visiting his aunt and cousin, and he has experienced that his cousin likes to humiliate him but also feminizes him. His aunt found out, and took advantage of the situation to create a better version of himself.

Feel free to read the previous chapters to get a deeper understanding of the story.

From previous chapter:

"Sander was now frightened by what had previously happened. Hanna and her friends had made Sander wear more girly clothes, and the girls had played with dildos, which ended in a hot sex night. This evening, Sander gets to learn what his aunt is really like." 

chapter 5.

I was scared and unsure of what had happened.

Auntie was something completely different from what I had previously imagined. Who is this lady? The kind and gentle lady that is supposed to be my aunt? This forbidden room, the slightly special seat cover in the car, all the toys and things? Thoughts gathered. Is my aunt some kind of dominatrix or mistress?

I stood here with cuffs on both my arms and legs. The muscles in my legs gained their sense of endurance as I lost more and more of my confidence.

Standing, having an orgasm and filling a diaper, not being able to stand up to your cousin, is one thing; filling the diaper, while in front of who I thought were my aunt and cousin, was something else entirely.

Is more of my life just a lie? How can I resolve this? Should I try to be more obedient or kind?

It felt like hours before the door finally opened. The light from the sun was clearly gone and the evening was creeping in. I heard the sound of boots walking on the floor. When I raised my head, my eyes followed up the long boots-- I was shocked.

Heidi came in the door, but I hardly recognized her. She had on long, black leather boots, with extremely tight, black leather pants that created the sexiest hips I had ever seen. A white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt was partially open at the top, while around her waist, there was a black leather corset that pushed her elegant breasts up hard. The sight of the top buttons being partially open, allowed me to see a bit of the wonderful curves of her breasts, that I had always been so eager to get a glance at when I was growing up. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, while her face was highlighted with dark mascara, and deep-red lipstick.

She stood studying the way my face looked at the sight of her. I had never seen anything like this, something so extremely sexy. It wasn't any better that it was my Heidi standing there in front of me, in something that I had previously only seen in porn clips online. She smiled, and slowly turned her hips to highlight her amazing and sexy booty.

The sound of drawers being opened made me curious, but the sight of her booty, highlighted in those leather pants, made my cock grow. She had a fixed look on me, even though she was rummaging through the drawers. When she found what she was looking for, she placed it in front of her, on the bench. Slowly, she turned to look directly at me with her sharp eyes, she reached behind her, to pick up something. She now held out two black latex gloves, which she pulled on before she found something else lying there. I couldn't see what it was because she was holding it behind her back. She walked to me and stopped right in front; one of her hands was brought down to my stomach, finally holding the front of my diaper. Her hand gently squeezed, I couldn't help but moan, my cock had become stiff.

"Now listen, you little sissy-bitch, I'm not your aunt anymore. If I have you alone, no matter where it is, you shall always call me Mistress Heidi. If you are with someone, you can call me aunt, but only then! I have sent Hanna to see her friends, and also to pick up some for you! That means it's just you and me here... Sandra."

Her eyes made full contact, to see what my reaction would be.

"Just nod to show that you understand."

My head nodded cautiously; I clearly showed that I understood. I had no possibility of taking control, and that she had full control of the situation.

"Nice, sissy. I must say I'm glad you liked my outfit, I can tell you did. I'm quite pleased with it, myself. So tonight, let's have a nice night together, my dirty-diaper sissy."

Again, she squeezed hard, and the horniness just exploded in me. She took a step back, then raised the hand that was hidden behind her back. Out came a black riding crop. She narrowed her eyes and raised the whip under my chin.

"Are you ready to accept all the instructions I give you? All of the tasks?"

I carefully spit out the pacifier, and replied, "Yes."

Clash! The whip hit my skin hard!

"Yes, what!"

"Yes, Mistress Heidi."

"Good, little sissy. Do you want me to change your wet diaper?"

"Yes, Mistress Heidi, please!" It would have been lovely to get this wet, heavy diaper off.

"I'm going to untie you and let you loose, but I won't change you yet, sissy; you have to earn it and show gratitude. The thick diaper I gave you could take a little more. We both know that a pee-boy, like you, who likes to squirt sperm and mix it with your pee, likes to wear it some more. Now, you can join me and have a nice dinner where you're going to serve me all evening, little sissy, because that's what you're born to do, but remember! You have your tasks!"

She untied my arms and legs; my body just fell down to my knees in front of her.

She brought the whip under my chin and lifted my head at the same time. My

eyes first shifted from the tight smooth legs that the leather pants made, it created an absolutely amazing hip that no one had been able to take their eyes off. The end of the whip continued to raise my face, where the sight led to the elegantly shaped breasts that created such an extremely large sexual atmosphere. I met her gaze and two eyes that oozed dominance and authority. My body was paralyzed by the look she gave me.

"Now, you're going to come with me, little sissy; you can just keep wearing what you have on. Oh, since you've made such a bad start for yourself by being a disobedient sissy-boy, I think you're going to start by crawling after me out to the dining room. Now, show me you understand what I said!"

"Yes, Mistress Heidi, I understand." I crawled on all fours after her, towards the dining room. Every step I took had to look ridiculous. The movements that were created in this way, made the diaper butt swing from side to side-- it was so incredibly humiliating. As I was about to get up to sit at the dining table, another hard whip came right on my cheek.

"Did I tell you to get up? No! You must begin to learn, or there will be many heavy burdens ahead! Now, kneel beside me at the table, little sissy. You haven't peed yourself again, have you? I don't have time to change you now. I will enjoy a good meal with pleasant company with you by my side."

Every word she said, just made me blush more and more with the feeling of embarrassment. How could my own aunt do this to me? I did nothing but shake my head at the absurdity. She disappeared and fetched a plate of dinner. She sat down in her chair. It was situated a little to the side of the table, so that I could constantly look up at her. She sat there with her legs crossed, enjoying a good meal. She gave me a bottle of wine, while at the same moment, she held her glass and looked at me.

"Fill up my glass with wine."

I did my best while still sitting on the floor. When I finished pouring, she gave me a drying rag.

"Now take the rag and polish my boots, sissy."

I looked up at her face; her smile and those eyes of hers that had so much dominance in them. I could feel what little confidence I had started to fade away more and more. I tried to polish her boots, to do a good job, but I was hungry. The aroma of the good food she was eating just made me hungrier and hungrier. I smelled a good steak, I was licking my mouth like a dog because I was so hungry. It felt so embarrassing, I probably looked like a street dog begging for food, but I was so hungry!

"I must say, you've been good, you'll get some for that. Sweet, look how hungry you are. Want some food, diaper sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress Heidi, can I?" My eyes lit up with joy.

"Of course, you're going to get some."

My eyes lit up as I sat up like a dog about to get its food, but my gaze and joy quickly disappeared when she just put down the plate she had eaten from. There was, indeed, enough food left over, but there was not to be a new plate that was full. It was laid in front of me; I looked at it and up at her. She saw my look and laughed a little before giving a poor look back; she tightened her gaze to become more stern.

"Eat it up, sissy! Use your fingers and hands. I'll give you something to drink while you sit down there eating. Oh remember, show gratitude!"

I ate the food with my fingers, it wasn't so easy to eat this way, but I was so hungry. I more-or-less licked the plate clean when she returned. I got a bottle from her, and when I saw what it was, my eyes widened!

A baby bottle! I was about to get up and protest when she grabbed my hair hard and then looked intensely into my eyes.

"Don't you dare give me a bad attitude! I've been kind to you by giving you food, and now you're going to get something to drink. Then you're starting to be rude! Who do you think you are? Now, drink that bottle empty within one minute, or I'll spank your ass with a plank! Now drink, you little, diaper bitch! Drink!"

I was scared; I just drank and drank. She had filled the bottle with warm milk, something so humiliating! A diaper and milk in a large feeding baby bottle! When I finished the entire bottle, she just took it out of my hand and disappeared before returning with it, again handing it to me.

"I can see how thirsty you are, so drink it up, again!"

I did it again, but was slower this time, my stomach was so full! I drank it up and set it next to the plate. She bent down and stroked my cheek.

"You were so good. Now, clear the table and wash the dishes, I also want another glass of wine. Start to work."

I filled her glass again and started to clean up. I washed and cleaned, but when I had been doing it for a while, I noticed something wasn't right. My bladder was now hurting, it was pushing really hard. I realized I really needed to go to the bathroom. Frustration built up, I had to go to the bathroom!

I walked towards my Mistress Heidi, looked at her and asked, "I have to go to the bathroom, can you take this off and let me go? Please?"

She just looked at me strangely, and continued with the book she was reading, with a glass of wine in the other hand.

I let a small wetness out; I struggled to hold it in. With frustration spreading, I knelt down and held on hard, looked at her and asked again. "Please, Mistress Heidi, I have to go to the bathroom! Can I go, please!"

"Wait a minute, I have to finish reading this chapter first." She saw I was frustrated.

I couldn't take it anymore. There was an explosion of pee entering my already-wet diaper. There I was on my knees, in front of her, my diaper filled completely; frustrated and the tears started to come. Then she closed the book and looked down at me.

"Look's like someone has done something in their diaper? Has little Sandra done something? Do you want me to change you?"

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. "Yes, please, Mistress Heidi."

She stood up and took my hand; slowly, she led me into the forbidden room. She undressed me slowly. I just stood still and didn't move a muscle, I was in so much shame.

"Now, lie down on the changing table. This really was a real full diaper, Sandra! Good thing I was so kind and let the diaper stay on."

She stripped me of the wet diaper and wiped me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Now take a shower, clean yourself and come back here, be efficient... little sissy."

As the water rushed down my back, I was so full of shame and embarrassment, this had been horrible! I felt time stand still, but clearly, I had spent more time than I had been allowed to. P

It came, a really hard slap on my bottom from her whip. My body startled and I screamed in pain, "I'm coming, I'm coming, please stop!"

She stopped whipping while I got out of the shower. I dried myself and was about to put a towel around my waist when she bent the whip on top of the towel and looked at me.

"Let it be, you don't need it."

The towel fell gently to the floor. I stood there naked in front of my aunt, or rather, my Mistress Heidi. She smiled as she studied me, slowly running her whip along my cock; she looked directly into my eyes. She just smiled more as I started to get excited-- my dick started to get hard. The end of the whip just played with my dick while she was still looking at me; I made pitiful moaning sounds. She came towards me and her hand stroked down my stomach and further down to my now-fully stiff cock. Slowly, she stroked my shaft with her index finger. She took my hand and gently moved it up her thigh and further up to her crotch, then slowly moved it up her chest, to the unbuttoned opening of where her deliciously full breasts rested. My eyes closed with pleasure, it was so good to feel her incredibly sexy breasts.

She answered me a bit sternly, "Keep eye contact at all times, sissy."

My eyes met the sight of her again. She used my hand to squeeze her tit. Her other hand put the whip in her back pocket, and then slowly began to jerk me. Her smile just got wider and her grip only got harder. Then she suddenly stopped, took my hand and led me back into the forbidden room. She brought me down to my knees and she sat down on the sofa and looked at me.

"Do you want to be allowed to have an orgasm? Shall I let you come?"

"Yes please, Mistress Heidi, please!" I just said straight out.

"Okay, take the blindfold that's on the floor, and put it on."

I put it on carefully. I heard the sound of her walking towards me. She stroked my my back and bottom again. My body started to tremble as I felt a cold lubricant begin to flow down the crack of my ass, and then she began to smear it with her finger around my asshole. Slowly, she pushed her finger in, going in and out. I just moaned. Her finger just stayed still, slightly inserted inside me for a long time. I had become so excited that, without thinking, I pressed my bottom back against her finger!

She just laughed before she spoke. "Good sissy. See, you are a natural."

She just continued calmly fingering my anus, but stopped after a little while. She adjusted my doggy position a little, before pushing my ass backwards. Suddenly, I felt my butt hit a rubber tip-- it was a dildo! She continued to press my bottom against it. Slowly, it started penetrating into my sissy-pussy, and sliding further inside. She kept her hands around my hips, and pushed me back and forth, the dildo sliding in and out. Her hands continued to move the dildo in and out, slowly at a steady pace. It hurt a bit, but it made me feel so good.

At the same time as I was being fucked by a dildo, my dick just started to become more rigid, it swelled and jerked so hard, it started to hurt. I heard her get down on her knees in front of me. She took my head and brought it down on another dildo! It had to be a strap-on! I held her hips as my mouth went up and down on the dildo.

"What a good bitch you are. Mmmm, a perfect sissy-slut, I see. I knew there was potential in you. I will bring out the little slutty bitch that lives inside you. I can see it now, and you can't deny it. You will become a delicious, little sissy-slut that I will use for my own pleasure. Yes, I see you like it; you like being a slut, don't you? Yes, suck, and don't forget to fuck the dildo."

I became more eager and turned on by her magical enchantment. I just put more passion into my effort, sucked deeper and fucked more. My dick stuck out like a stiff stick!

"Yes, Sandra, you like to be a slut. Tell me, have you fantasized about being a slut?"

I didn't say anything, I just worked harder and harder with the task. Her index finger came under my chin and lifted my head. She removed the blindfold and looked at me with deep determined eyes.

"You actually have fantasized about it, haven't you?"

I didn't know what I was going to say, did I? I just didn't answer but just nodded.

"So you get turned on by being slutty? Let's work on that."

She laughed deeply, put her arms on my shoulders, and applied a good pressure so that my butt got the dildo pushed as deeply as it could go inside. I screamed at the feeling, the scream sounded like a pitiful cheap porn star. She just laughed again and brought my head down on the strap-on. She started jerking me; I moaned out with the strap-on in my mouth.

She jerked at a leisurely pace, but I realized I couldn't resist anymore. I came in an explosion of orgasm. Sperm splashed onto the floor, but she continued to jerk me. It trembled with orgasmic pain and she let go. She took off my blindfold and she was standing up, looking down at me, where I was on all fours with a dildo still in my ass. Slowly, she pulled my hips forward, so the dildo slid out.

She smiled and carefully undid the strap-on belt. She held the strap-on dildo in her hand, bent down on her knees while maintaining steady eye contact the entire time. Her smile widened and she smeared the strap-on with the sperm I had splashed on the floor. She looked at the strap-on and then looked at me. She brought the dildo up to my mouth.

"Open your eyes, sissy! Now suck that delicious cum, show me what a good bitch you are."

Her look, her words-- it was magic. My lips just opened and I started sucking the sticky, hot strap-on. The taste was a little weird, but I liked it. Something strange happened-- the more I tasted, the hornier I got.

She saw it in my whole expression, how I became more eager and excited. "You like it, don't you? You were such a good slut. Now, lick up the rest of the cum from the floor."

She got up, stood with her arms crossed, and had a stern and determined look. The sight of her was incredible. There she stood, in those clothes and a strap-on in her hand. I opened my mouth and let my tongue come out, head bent down and I started to lick up on my own sperm. Slowly, I licked up everything from the floor.

"Good girl, now get on your knees and wait. Stay put until I get back. I'm just going to get something."

She disappeared, I just sat there thinking about what I had just done. She came back with something pink over her arm. She just smiled.

"Now lie down on the changing table, time for a bed."

I got up calmly, and carefully lay down on the changing bench. She began to wash me calmly and carefully around my crotch. The horniness built up again from the way she touched me. She unrolled a thick, pink diaper, placed it under me, and taped it firmly in place. She disappeared into a drawer and returned with a pink, plastic panty with clear words on it, 'Sissy'. She just pointed me down to the floor, carefully pulled up the latex diaper panty, and got it tight in place.

She looked at me and smiled. "Here's some good night clothes for you, little sissy. Now, lift your legs inside."

I put my legs inside. She pulled the suit up and over my thick-diapered bottom. She brought each of my arms into hers and pulled up a zipper behind my back. It was incredibly tight over my bottom; it seemed so extremely obvious that I was wearing a thick diaper. It was not better that the zip was at the back, as I had no way of taking it off myself. She just laughed as she studied me, then took me to the mirror so I could see.

My body got a shock, I was so embarrassed! A pink one-piece with the thickest diaper bottom. It couldn't get any worse when I saw what it was written in capital letters-- 'DIAPER SLUT' on the stomach! I looked at her. "I can't wear this! Imagine if someone sees me!" I tried out of desperation to get it off.

12