Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Sander take a trip to town.
5.4k words
4.5
6.7k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to all you kind readers, I appreciate all the feedback you give, and I appreciate tips on further actions.

Introduction

This is a short story about a nineteen-year-old boy, Sander, who is visiting his aunt and cousin. He has found out that his cousin likes to humiliate him but also feminizes him. Feel free to read the previous chapters to get a deeper understanding of the story.

From the previous chapter:

"Sander was shocked when he found out that the lady he thought was his aunt,

had just been a lie. The lady he knew so well was actually a Dominatrix. Mistress Heidi found some new ideas to shape Sissy Sandra further with a trip to town."

--------------------------------------

Sander's eyes slowly opened to the bright sun shining in his face. He just lay there, still sucking on the pacifier from the night before. He noticed how swollen his diaper had become, causing embarrassment and blushing feelings. Thoughts had slowly begun to enter his mind. "What has happened these past few days? Why did this have to happen to me? Am I a victim, or am I actually lucky?"

He had experienced so many orgasms and pleasures that he never knew existed. To be able to experience the strong desires that only made him more horny than he had ever been. How was it possible that special words and controlled play made him so horny that his cock hurt from all the blood pumping? Even after every time he had an orgasm, it still wasn't enough; he now wanted more every time.

But he still couldn't understand why all this excited him so much. Why was he so excited by certain words from both Hanna and Mistress Heidi? The feeling of being totally degraded and humiliated; it created such an arousing feeling just thinking about it. Sander had never liked being in control; he liked that his mom always took control of his life. But still, this was something completely different--something special and magical.

The feeling of wearing women's underwear or clothes, it was like he transformed into a different person, a kind of naughty girl who loved to play dirty. The feeling of being allowed to meet the girl he had always wanted to be his girlfriend.

But this was not right; why did he even think like this? "I am a boy, not a girl who likes to play with these kinds of dirty thoughts." But the thoughts kept coming back to the feeling of excitement on the dark side of his head. The words inside just whispered over and over. "You're a slut, you're a sissy."

He had, in a way, removed all the protection he had in his body. He had always grown up with a mother who constantly protected him; with her, he never had experienced the real world. But again, why did he get so excited and horny about it? What was wrong with him? "I'm a boy, not a girl."

His thoughts quickly disappeared when the door opened and Hanna entered. She leaned over him in a sexy, tight, yellow training top, her bum covered by tight, black yoga leggings, and her hair was in a sleek ponytail. Her eyes were so seductive, and those delicious breasts that formed in the sexy top put him in a trance and could only bring out a relaxing smile from the beautiful girl in front of him...

"Good morning, little sissy; I see you are awake. Are you ready for a new day? I think you're going to have a wonderful day, little Sandra. It looks like someone has really filled her pathetic little diaper. Mommy! Sandra is awake and needs a change!"

I heard Mistress Heidi enter the room. It tingled in me as she leaned over with her light blouse and its slight opening at the top--the sight of her deliciously large breasts, which were widened in place by a sexy, firm lacy bra. She leaned over me and smiled before her lips parted.

"Hello Sandra. It's good to see you're awake. We're going to have so much fun today; I'm already looking forward to it. Come now, and I'll change you."

She helped me up and took me to the forbidden room. She undressed me and checked to make sure everything was fine.

"You really filled this diaper of yours. It's certainly true what Hanna says--you are a thick-diaper sissy! Now, go take a shower. Meet me in the bedroom."

It was terribly humiliating, hearing the words she said; the feeling of embarrassment spread, but still, it created an exciting tingle. It was lovely to have a shower, which cleaned the body completely. I showered my hair and washed my smooth body before finally turning off the water. I was about to go to my room when I suddenly stopped at the mirror. I stood and studied my body and smooth bottom to see if it was still smooth and nice. The thoughts quickly came back, "What am I doing? I don't do that!" I disappeared back to my bedroom.

When I came into my bedroom, Mistress Heidi was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Hi Sandra. I have some good and bad news for you. We can take the bad first. Your mom called; they were lucky to win an extra trip, but since it was a prize that had to be used right away, they chose to take advantage of the opportunity, and they will be gone all summer. The good news is that I said you could be with me all summer and have fun! I told her it was no problem and that you enjoy yourself so much with me and Hanna. I'm also going to let you go without a diaper today; see if you can be a big boy."

I was shocked. How could they go on an extra holiday trip without me? Yes, they worked all the time, so they absolutely deserved it. But what about me? I wanted to scream with anger! I protested, "No! I want to go home!"

Without noticing, Mistress Heidi took my arm, pulled me down, and laid me across her lap. One of her arms held me in a firm grip while the other gave me ten hard spanks on the bottom.

I screamed and started to cry. "Stop! Stop!"

She loosened her grip, but I just lay still. She caressed my back and stroked my hair. I just lay there quietly, enjoying the feeling of love for once. I lay there thinking about how things had been, and I guess she was fond of me, wasn't she?

"Now you have to stop thinking about yourself all the time! Don't you think your parents deserve a nice romantic trip together? The way you're acting, it's clear they needed a long vacation from you! Now stop being so selfish! You know, everything I've done with you is for your own good. I promise that everything is only for a good cause and true love. Today, we plan to travel to a small town in the area. We can have some fun with shopping and such. I can see your hair needs a cut, so I'll treat you to it. There are some clothes here for you. Oh, it's normal clothes today, so unfortunately, no girl's clothes and no diaper."

She laughed and lifted me off her, walked out of the room, and smiled with another teasing laugh. It was a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. When I looked for pants, I couldn't find anything but pink pants with 'I'M A SISSY' printed on the front, with a picture of a colored unicorn underneath. I was embarrassed. But still, better than diapers, I thought.

There was a tingling sensation when I held the pants. I couldn't resist the temptation to put them on. Without thinking, I just took my legs inside the pants and pulled them up carefully; they fit perfectly. The front was wide enough to cover my cock and balls, while the bottom parted into a nice G-string that was not too thin, with a nice bow that went to either side of the bum. I could feel my smooth bottom now. I was surprised by how soft and comfortable the fabric was. It was actually quite comfortable to walk in, but it was very embarrassing. At the same moment, Mistress Heidi entered.

"Wait a minute, Sandra. You must have this."

She pulled my pants down and played with my dick and my balls. It was a little uncomfortable, but when I heard a click, I was shocked. She had put a cock cage on me! She pulled my pants back on and smiled before going out. I put on the rest of my clothes and came out. I got to the kitchen and had some breakfast with them. It was a weird feeling sitting there eating, while my shorts bent down and my G-string pants came up at the back! Imagine what someone would see! And that my cock was stuck in a pink cage!

When we were all ready, we got in the car and went to the small town. I just looked out the window, enjoying the sun and the peace. The thoughts and feelings of the cage and pants disappeared. As we parked, Mistress Heidi turned to Hanna.

"Here, take this list and go shopping. What's on the back is extra important."

Hanna read the back and smiled before looking at me with a mocking expression. Mistress Heidi opened my car door and took me by the arm.

"Now, we will visit the hairdresser first."

When we entered the hairdressing salon, we met a lady who was the same age as Mistress Heidi. She was a beautiful lady, with lovely, long hair and a lovely face. A tight top accentuated some small but lovely breasts, and a tight pair of trousers created a lovely curve over her bottom. The lady came over and was so happy, that she gave Mistress Heidi a big hug before she talked.

"So good to see you again! It's been so long since I've seen you! So who is this? What sweet person do you have with you?"

They both looked at me before Mistress Heidi smiled and spoke.

"This is Sandra."

Mistress Heidi smiled, and the lady looked at me a little strangely. Mistress Heidi held a coffee cup and pushed it over for me to receive. But I didn't react quickly enough; she dropped the coffee cup over me, and hot coffee ran down my shirt and shorts. Luckily, the shirt covered the heat, so I didn't burn myself, but I got wet over the t-shirt and shorts.

"You were supposed to take it! Are you okay?"

"It's okay." I looked at myself and was disappointed. I had to take off my wet sweater and stand bare-chested. I didn't dare take off my shorts. Mistress Heidi took the lady with her and went some distance away. They stood, chattered, and laughed a little as they looked at me. When they returned, Mistress Heidi looked at me with a smile.

Now, Sandra, follow Erica and listen to what she has to say. She's just going to fix your hair a bit. I'll be back soon."

What! Shall I be alone? I was about to protest when she grabbed my ear and squeezed hard, looking at me with dark eyes. I understood, and just followed Erica, who smiled kindly. We went together into a more private back room. There was a hairdresser's chair and a lot of makeup equipment. The room gave me the impression of a kind of makeup room where people would fix their nails and such. I thought it was good to be in a private room, considering that I had no t-shirt and sat with a G-string under my pants. Here, others couldn't see me anyway.

I was placed in a chair where my hair was washed. It was lovely to feel her hands caress my scalp as she lathered my hair with shampoo before finally rinsing it with water. She dried it and took me to a hairdresser's chair. I sat down calmly; it was nice to have my hair brushed a bit. I thought it was kind of Mistress Heidi to treat me to a haircut. The hairdresser, Erica, just smiled and stroked my hair. She put a hairdresser's robe on me and felt my hair.

"Yes, I can see you need a cut; this hair of yours will be beautiful."

It was a bit strange because there was no mirror in front of me. I couldn't see where the cutting went. She started cutting my hair and used a machine and scissors. After a good while of clipping, she stopped. Suddenly, she turned the chair towards her and started wiping my face. At the same moment, Mistress Heidi came in with a bag and smiled when she saw me. Erica put some protection on my eyes; I couldn't see.

"How beautiful you are now, Sandra. I've bought you some new clothes, so you should take off the wet ones. I see you sitting without a shirt; let me put a new one on you. I'll put them on so we don't spoil anything for Erica here."

I heard Erica disappear out of the room.

First, she removed the hairdresser's robe that was around me. She pulled something short down my arms and over my head. It felt like a short top or something, but it was very tight. It also seemed a little strange because it felt a bit rubbery against my chest and nipples. Before I could think any more about it, a new part popped onto my head. A tight top that covered my stomach. Again, something came over the head--a kind of sweater without arms, more like a short vest. She pulled me out of the chair and unbuttoned my shorts. I started to protest, but then she took a firm grip around my cock cage. I was about to scream, but I thought more quickly. I stopped protesting and just let it happen.

I was afraid Erica would see my pants, but I heard her in the other room. I was pulled into something round that felt light and sat tight around my waist. In the end, I got two long stockings up my legs that stopped above my knees. She finally strapped some sneakers to my feet. I had some understanding of what was happening, but sitting and protesting inside a hairdressing salon; no, I would wait until I could see what actually happened. She placed the robe cover back around me and put me back in the chair. Erica came in and continued with my face.

"Now you just sit still; don't give me any bad attitude."

Erica removed the eye protection to bend my eyelids down. She started to clean around the eyelid--something like that it had to be, I guess? She held on for a while, until she finally brought something to my lips. She finished with my nails. My hair was ruffled a little to fix it up a bit. She helped me out of the chair and raised me to a standing position.

I opened my eyes to find myself paralyzed. "No! What have you done to me?"

I stood there in a pink sweater that had a matching white-and-pink tennis skirt. A white, tight, long-sleeved shirt under the vest. I could clearly see there were two firm arches on the chest, indicating some sexy, small breasts! The stockings were pink and white, and they had some matching sneakers! She gave a smile that was almost scary.

I was angry. I was just about to say, "You can't do this to me!"

But at the same moment, she held me around and turned me towards a large mirror. I still protested until I saw myself in the mirror. I stopped and just studied myself. I was completely mesmerized by the girl I saw in the mirror! Was it really me? I suddenly felt a warm tingling spread inside my body. I actually started to smile as I studied the sexy girl in the mirror.

I thought to myself, "Is this the person who has been living inside me all the time and has not been allowed to come out?" I was so confused. I felt like myself, but there in the mirror, stood a sexy, hot girl in an almost-schoolgirl-uniform look, and I couldn't say anything other than that she was really hot! Clearly, the kind of look of a girl all the boys at school would turn to see.

The hair had been coiffed in a kind-of-pixie-cut style, and the makeup was a mixture of facial skin that had become golden with a touch of brown. It was a slightly darker color around the eyes. The pink lips give a gave an expression of a slutty look. My thoughts raced, as I studied the person in the mirror. I turned around and studied how the skirt created a sexy look on my bum. My now-sexy ass and the short skirt that went just over my bottom--it was so hot! I just smiled. I looked like a high-school girl, or, should I rather say, a slutty schoolgirl.

I said to myself, "If I had met this girl in a bar, I would surely have been able to fuck her later that evening." At the same moment, Mistress Heidi entered again.

"There she is; there's my Sandra. Thank you, Erica, for an amazing job."

I didn't know what I was going to say or do. I should have been furious and just walked away, but the sight of the sexy girl created a special feeling in my body, a kind of feeling I had never felt before.

I couldn't put into words what I felt. Maybe, I was meant to be this person, this slutty girl. Mistress Heidi came up behind me, stroked my bum, and leaned into my ear.

"Now that's my sissy girl; you're so sexy. Don't deny you like it."

Worst of all, I couldn't deny it. It was so clearly evident that I enjoyed it; it was not better that it was now pressing into my cage!

Mistress Heidi gave Erica a hug and paid. They watched me and smiled before Mistress Heidi spoke. "Now, Sandra, it's time to meet the world."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her towards the exit. My heart was pumping; I was so nervous! I tried to stop, but she just pulled me out. The sun outside hit my face, and at that very moment, I met Hanna! She had changed into some sexier, tighter clothes. She was wearing a tight, short top that shaped her amazing breasts and stopped at the navel. Above her bum, she wore bright-blue demi-shorts that were cut quite short at the bottom, and very tight around her waist, creating an extremely sexy sight.

"Well, hello, Little Sandra! How beautiful you are! Mmm, did you like the outfit I had chosen for you?"

Had she chosen this, perhaps clearly considering they were a bit slutty?

Mistress Heidi met us and looked at us both. "Good you are here, Hanna. Can you take Sandra and find somewhere we can eat down along the water promenade? I just have to do a few more things, and I'll meet you there."

Hanna just nodded, and we left. I tried to walk beside her, but I was so unaccustomed to walking with sneakers that had a slightly high shoe sole underneath. I must have looked like someone walking in high heels for the first time. It was so embarrassing, and I was so scared that someone would see me. It didn't get any better when we passed some boys her age, who were sitting on a bench talking. Everyone just whistled, talking together. I blushed terribly when they were discussing how sexy we both were.

Suddenly, someone shouted, Hanna!

Hanna turned.

"Hanna! Come over!"

Hanna smiled broadly, while she was looking at me. She took me by the hand and walked towards the boy who had shouted at her.

The boy smiled before he spoke. "Hello Hanna, long time no see. Are you back?"

Hanna smiled and wanted to take full advantage of the situation I was now in, just to make me more uncomfortable and embarrassed. Hanna put a foot on the low bench and leaned forward towards the boy, her tight top pushing her breasts up only more, as her arms crossed over her stomach. Her shorts arched out behind her. The boys' faces made it look like they were drooling with excitement.

"Hello Daniel. Yes, it's been a long time now. I am on summer vacation with my mother at the cottage. Sorry, I forgot to introduce my friend; this is Sandra. We thought we'd have a look around to see if there were any sweet boys we could have some fun with."

She took out a lollipop, which Hanna began to suck on in front of the boys. Slowly, she moved her tongue around it and into her mouth before it slowly came out. The boys' eyes were completely fixed on her, and she smiled because she knew that she had them.

"So Daniel, I see your years have been good; I haven't seen you since high school, and you are still handsome, I see. Is there some good partying this summer? My friend Sandra here loves to have a good time with boys, don't you, Sandra?"

He laughed loudly before speaking again.

"Oh, Hanna, I see you're no better than when we used to party. I see you've gotten better at teasing boys. Are you still up to no good, Hanna? Do you still make others become their most dirty version of themselves? Is this one of them?"

Hanna just smiled, while she looked at me.

"Yes, she is, and I have to say, this one has the best potential yet. I've been shaping her since she was little; she just didn't get it until now."

Hanna started to laugh a little, while I only got more confused. I just tried to keep my smile up, mostly afraid they would see I was a sissy. The boy that Hanna had been talking to just smiled at me before he got off the table. Hanna also came over. She stroked my hands and suddenly grabbed hold of them. She started giving me a certain direct look that sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't get free. I didn't dare start protesting to make a scene, so I just kept my hands still and let her hold them. Her eyes looked directly at me with a smile.

12