Sandi Fucks At The Mall

Story Info
Sandi goes to the mall and has an encounter with a stranger.
935 words
3.94
23.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi went out to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. She showed before getting dressed in a skin tight white dress. She put on high heels and her make up before heading out the door.

She was walking around enjoying the lustful eyes of guys watching her tits and ass. One guy was following her around the mall. He followed her into Victoria Secret. While she was looking at sexy panties and bra this young man walked up behind her and pressed his hard cock into her ass.

"You like being a cock tease don't you slut?" The young man asked her

Sandi didn't say anything she just pressed back into him and grind her ass into his hard cock. He grabbed her tit through her dress. Sandi let out a moan. She has always had a fantasy about fucking a strange man.

He kissed her neck before telling her. "Let's go bitch. I'm going to fuck a dirty bitch like you in the bathroom.

As they turned to leave he smacked her ass as hard as he could making her jump and moan. He lead her into the family bathroom in the back corner of the mall.

"Get in bitch." He barked

She was so turned on by his being controlling that she was soaked as she walked into the bathroom. He walked in after her. The young man locked the door and pulled his pants down and had his hard cock in his hand.

He stroked his cock slowly as he said "On your knees bitch and suck my cock."

Sandi got on her knees and had this stranger's cock in her mouth. She could feel it getting harder and harder inside her mouth. She loved sucking on this man's cock that she didn't know. It added to her excitement when he grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. Ever in stroke he would cause her to gag on his cock and he would hold it in her throat until she almost passed out then he would let her breath again. After a few minutes of this she had saliva covering her face and his cock.

Not long after he started fucking her mouth he was ready to explode so he held her head at the end of his cock and shot jet after jet of cum into her mouth. She loved how he didn't ask, he just came in her mouth, he just did.

"Swallow my cum slut and then clean off my cock." The young stud told her

She did as he told her. She even showed him her empty mouth as proof she swallowed it all. She thought that was it so she started to stand up to leave.

"Who said we were done here slut? I'm not done with you yet. Here is what you're going to do. You're going to put one leg up on the rail and show me that panty less pussy."

How did he know she didn't have panties on, she wondered while she was standing up and doing what he told her to do. He must have seen the look on her face because he told her that when she bent over at the first store he could see her bald pussy.

She had a leg on the handicapped railing and a leg on the floor. The young man got on his knees and put his face up next to her pussy. He stuck out his tongue and licked from her clit to her asshole. The young man then licked her clit while he fingered her soaked pussy.

"Being with a rough stranger turns you on, huh? You really are a dirty slut."

Sandi just moaned and used her free hand to pull a tit out of her dress. Sandi began to pull at her nipple while he fingered fucked her tight pussy with as much force as he could all the while licking and sucking on her hard clit. He brought her to an orgasm and just as she was coming down he used his lubed up fingers to invade her even tighter asshole.

Sandi screamed in pain at first because nothing had ever been in her ass before but after a few stocks of his finger she was moaning and being him to fuck her harder.

The young man got up and while he was fingering her ass, he easy slide his large cock into her soaked pussy. He slowly started to pick up his pace until all you could hear was her screaming and the sound of skin slapping. The young man grabbed a fistful of her hair and with ever in thrust he would pull hard on her hair. The young man was also smacking her left ass cheek until it was bright red.

It wasn't long before they both were cumming. She screamed and started shaking while he let his large amount of cum fill up her pussy. Sandi had another orgasm from the force of his cum shooting deep inside her pussy.

The young man quickly got dressed and left the bathroom while Sandi cleaned herself up the best she could. She straightened out her dress and put her tits back. As she walked out of the bathroom and down the line of shops she couldn't help but still feel like a dirty slut because the young man's cum was running down her leg. Maybe he was right, maybe she was a dirty little whore. All she knew was that she wanted to have amazing sex like this again and soon.