Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 34

Story Info
Unusual but strangely exciting encounters with Phil etc.
5.8k words
4.67
3.7k
00

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-Four. 2014.

(Late-May.) Eric and Gerry, both late-twenties. Phil, mid-fifties.

Desperate to do a wee I remembered a small lay-by up ahead, bordered by some woodland which might prove suitable. Good, the lay-by was empty. Pulling in, the car had barely come to a standstill before I was out and practically running into the stretch of woodland. A quick look around and it was skirt up, panties down, and breathing a sigh of relief I squatted. However, while wiping myself afterwards I heard the sound of clapping and looking up saw three grinning guys standing amongst the trees watching me. Desperate to relieve myself I plainly hadn't paid enough attention to my surroundings, although to be fair the guys were all wearing olive green or camouflage style clothing.

"Sorry if I've offended you but I thought I was alone," I told them, standing up.

"Evidently," one of the grinning guys said.

A different was unzipping, commenting that he too needed a pee and as they'd watched me it was only fair I watch him in return.

Panties still down around my knees I simply stood there watching the guy urinating, and thinking I must have been desperate not to have been aware of them despite, their camouflage clothing.

The third guy moved close up behind me saying, "You seem interested in Eric's cock so maybe I'll have a feel of your tits until he finishes pissing."

His hands came round to cup my breasts and I could feel the guy's hard penis pressing to me.

It turned out that the guys, two in their late-twenties and the third in his mid-fifties, were out shooting pigeons and rabbits, hence their mode of dress to blend in with the surroundings. They all carried shotguns and also had a very obedient gun-dog.

"I thought you could only shoot later in the year," I remarked.

"Rabbits and pigeons can be culled all year round and are a particular nuisance on my land at the moment," Phil, the oldest of the three said, squeezing my breasts repeatedly while he spoke.

Eric had finished by this time and approached us, penis still hanging out of his open fly. Maybe I was still in a state of shock because when the other guy, Gerry hiked my skirt up I just stood and passively allowed Eric's hand to probe between my thighs.

"Her cunt's nice and wet," he informed his friends.

"If she'd walked a few more metres to have a piss she'd have been on my land and fair game," Phil commented, one of his hands up the back of my skirt.

"I must continue my journey," I told them, not wanting to be thought too easy, but was ignored anyway.

"We could always take her through the wood so she is on your land Phil," Gerry suggested.

"Yea, catch her trespassing and we could do as we want with her, she'd be fair game like you said," this from Eric.

"I really must be getting along," I told them but unmoved and unconvinced by my feeble protests, two of them picked me up and carried me to a field beyond the wood.

Then, the three of them made short work of stripping me completely naked, even having my stockings and suspender belt off!

Upended onto the coarse grass I lay watching the men undressing. Naked, they stood round me grinning, three big erections fully displayed.

Squatting, Eric pushed his penis towards my face saying, "Lick and suck my cock clean of piss."

"Yea do as you're told. We're all going to fuck you anyway, whether you want it or not," Gerry added.

"She's randy as hell," Phil remarked. "But if you are considering resistance forget it, you're going to do everything we tell you."

I began licking Eric's penis then knowing it would be useless to resist, and not really wanting to anyway as I was experiencing a weird mixture of fear and excitement at my helplessness. I could expect no finesse from these three guys, they were just going to take me, use my body purely for their own gratification.

Holding Gerry's penis I continued to lick and suck Eric's until he pulled away. He lay full length on the grass and told me to squat over his face. Then, while Eric licked my cunt, I licked Gerry's penis before sucking it into my mouth.

At a word from Phil, Gerry stepped back and pushed my head down to Eric's penis again. It was Phil's hands spreading my buttocks and then, wonder of wonders, he began licking my anus while Eric continued doing the same to my cunt. I was delirious with excitement now and of course the guys knew it. In no time at all I was yelling my joy as the intense stimulation caused me to experience multiple orgasms.

There was no let up though because when Phil moved away Gerry took over licking my anus and in a remarkable short time other orgasms convulsed my body.

Suddenly I found Phil's backside thrust in my face and his voice urging, "Lick my bum hole you filthy bitch."

He held his bum cheeks apart while I applied my tongue to Phil's anus. At the same time Eric, who had wriggled from beneath me was licking mine!

Next, the three guys knelt in a row and I found myself licking their bum holes in turn, moving back and forth along the row.

Suddenly the over-excited guys pushed me roughly onto my back in the grass. Phil, as owner of the field we were in, went first and I eagerly spread my legs as he mounted me.

"The filthy slut wants cock as much as we want her cunt!" Phil shouted, making me squeal as he drove his penis into me.

Watched by the others Phil fucked me hard and fast, causing me to yell wildly with every thrust of his penis into me.

The highly excited Phil didn't last long but directly he rolled off Eric took his place and I yelled ecstatically as his penis drove into me. Eric sucked my nipples while he fucked me, his thrusts slower than Phil's, and my body responded automatically to the guy. Surprisingly, considering his younger age, Eric lasted a lot longer too and by the time he ejaculated deep inside me I'd experienced yet another orgasm.

Then it was Gerry's turn and he urged me to turn over onto my hands and knees. Before I had a chance to comply though, the other two rolled me over and pulled me up into the desired position; and none too gently either!

Within seconds Gerry's penis speared into me and the yell which broke from my lips was stifled when Eric forced his slimy penis into my mouth.

"Taste your own cunt on my cock," he shouted in his excitement.

Well, I could taste myself on his penis but was more aware that it was hardening again as he pushed it in and out of my mouth. I knew then, as Gerry's thrusts became more powerful, that it wouldn't be over when he came.

Gerry ejaculated and withdrew but with Eric holding me firmly in place someone began spanking me. The someone proved to be Phil and he really laid into me but with Eric's penis filling my mouth I was unable to cry out or protest.

Eventually the slaps to my backside ceased and Phil moved back. However, Gerry promptly took over spanking me and if anything his blows were more painful than Phil's had been.

With Eric removing his penis from my mouth I was at least able to cry out as the spanking continued.

Next, I felt hands spreading my buttocks and a lubricated finger probed my anus. It was replaced by a penis and I realised the guys must have explored my bag and found the anal lubricant.

"This feels good guys," Eric told them, as gripping my hips he bum fucked me steadily.

From the excited chatter of the other two I guessed correctly that Eric wouldn't be the only one to have anal intercourse with me. It went on and on, Gerry playing with my hanging breasts and Phil sliding his penis in and out of my mouth while Eric bum fucked me.

Once he'd finished and withdrawn his penis from my anus another immediately powered into it. Gerry bum fucked me rougher and more forcefully than Eric, my wild cries and yells arousing the guys amusement.

Then it was Phil's turn and remarking that "the first two cocks have opened your arse-hole nicely," drove his penis inside.

With Eric and Gerry squeezing my breasts and nipples, Phil bum fucked me steadily. Also, unlike the others, his fingers probed my cunt and stimulated my clitoris, much to my delight.

It was over and with Eric and Gerry dressing Phil appeared in front, waving his now flaccid penis in my face.

"The three of us have had all three of your holes and slut that you obviously are, you enjoyed every minute of it, even the spanking."

With my head held in a firm grip Phil then wiped his penis all over my face taunting that it was "fresh from your gaping arse-hole. Can you smell it?"

Feeling used and abused by the guys I lay on the grass long after they'd gone, running over in my mind everything that had happened to me. Had I been raped? No it couldn't really be called rape as I'd loved everything they'd done to me. The guys knew pretty much from the outset that I was willing and I can't deny that the forced nature of the sex certainly thrilled me and, strange as it may seem, I found myself wishing there had been more of them!

Annoyingly, I didn't realise I'd lost my watch until reaching home and undressing prior to taking a shower. Drat it was a favourite, having been a present from Douglas many years ago now. Wondering where I could have lost my treasured possession I decided there was only one likely place. Presumably the strap had broken at some stage during my encounter with the guys in the spinney. Well, I was due to pay a second visit to the S****** office in about six weeks time so decided to leave home early and see if I could find my watch, though without much hope of success.

* * *

(Mid-July.) Phil.

So it was that a little over six weeks after my encounter with the guys in the spinney I left home really early for my meeting in S******.

Arriving at the lay-by it didn't take me long to find the area where I'd had the encounter but after a fruitless hour or so searching, both the place where I'd first met them and the field just beyond the spinney, I gave up the search.

The field, which had clearly held cattle at some point, was currently empty so with the day warming up and time on my hands I decided to fetch my rug from the car for a spot of sunbathing.

Finding a patch of grass well away from any cow-pats I stretched the rug out and began undressing. Scanning the field without seeing any sign of life beyond birds and the odd rabbit I stretched out naked on the rug.

With the sun warm on my skin and the birds whistling in the hedgerow I relaxed, slowly stroking my breasts. I caressed the hardening nipples before moving one hand between my slightly parted legs. Stroking my cunt and stimulating the clitoris, I continued to rub a nipple.

Suddenly there it was again, my fantasy; I haven't had such thoughts for ages. Openly masturbating now, I imagined a large group of men suddenly appearing from the wooded area. Seeing me they pounced and I imagined being taken by the group. With my legs held wide apart the men would do it to me one after the other, perhaps a dozen or more of them.

Snapping out of it, fearful that someone might in reality come along and catch me masturbating, I pulled myself together and banished the fantasy from my mind.

Rolling onto my tummy to enjoy the feel of the sun on my back I listened to the sounds of the birds, trying to quell my mind.

Suddenly though, their happy whistling changing to an alarmed squawk, the birds took wing leaving me wondering what had disturbed them. Rolling over to see what had unsettled the birds I saw a grinning guy staring down at me.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, recognising the guy as Phil the farmer, with the same dog as before.

"Hmm, even better," he said, feasting his eyes on my body. "I was enjoying myself looking at your shapely arse but your tits are even better."

"Can't a girl sunbathe in peace," I said, recovering from my initial surprise. "Go away."

"I don't think so. Remember this is my field," he said, putting his dog on a lead before tethering it to a fence post. "Anyway, I bet you came back hoping for a repeat of last time."

"Nonsense!" I exclaimed before going on to explain about my lost watch.

"Whatever. Now I'm going to exercise my rights of seigniorage," he said turning back to me.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Haven't you heard of droit de seigneur, the rights of a feudal lord to have sex with a vassal's bride on her wedding night? Well I extend it to all females caught on my land," he grinned, undoing his trousers.

"Well I'm neither bride nor virgin!" I exclaimed, intrigued by his explanation.

"No, very far from virginal I suspect, considering how willing you were to open your legs for me and the boys a month or so back," Phil remarked.

Having stripped to his socks during the foregoing conversation the farmer stood at my feet displaying an erect and, something I'd forgotten, very fat penis.

"So you'd better resign yourself to the fact that you're mine to do as I want with," he said dropping to his knees.

I gasped when his rough hands seized my breasts, the gasp turning to contented moans to feel his lips and tongue on my nipples. The farmer grinned when my legs moved further apart, and promptly placed a hand between them. I gasped again when the rough fingers penetrated me and he laughed when my hand automatically found his penis and squeezed it.

He manoeuvred himself over me and directly I felt the farmer's stubbly chin between my thighs I took the end of his penis between my lips. One hand cupping his balls, I licked and sucked the farmer's penis, driving him wild. He lapped at my cunt pushing his tongue in and out, fingers searching for and quickly finding, my anal opening. Then he was tonguing my clitoris while driving a finger in and out of my anus, driving me wild now. I was licking the farmers balls between moans, knowing I was approaching orgasm with more of his fingers relentlessly driving in and out of my anus, tongue again probing deep inside my cunt. I writhed and yelled when it hit me, soaking the farmer's face with my juices.

Coming back down to earth I found myself being rolled over onto my tummy. Lifting my bottom, Phil wedged his knee beneath my tummy and began spanking me.

"Oh, what's this for?" I gasped.

"Well, perhaps you've been a naughty girl, or then again perhaps it's just because I'm enjoying my rights of seigniorage," Phil replied, continuing to spank my bottom.

"I'm certainly bringing the colour to your cheeks anyway," he chuckled, my cries and gasps ringing out.

Eventually the blows ceased and the farmer thrust a hand roughly between my thighs.

"Your cunt's sopping wet, you're enjoying this," he teased. "You're like a bitch on heat so I'm going to fuck you doggy style."

I eagerly adopted the position, surprised by just how much the farmer's rough, domineering ways turned me on.

"Oh yes, yes," I yelled when his penis drove into me.

Gripping my hips, Phil began fucking me hard and fast, soon lunging right over to seize my dancing breasts. My yells continued to ring out with every thrust of his fat penis into me, I loved it! Suddenly he came, his spurting penis buried to the hilt inside me.

Directly he withdrew I slumped forward onto the rug, my moans only slowly dying away.

The farmer had dressed and was writing something on a scrap of paper by the time I turned over and reached for the tissues.

"God I'm late for my meeting!" I exclaimed, realising the time.

Phil watched while I cleaned myself with the tissues before handing me the scrap of paper.

"My farm and directions to get there. I found your watch next time I walked the field. I've been on my own since the missus left me so pop in after your meeting if you want the watch in exchange for a fuck."

"I've no time to think about that now," I replied, dressing quickly but leaving my panties off to save time.

"If you do come mind, I shall take my belt to your bare arse before giving you another fucking."

Dressed, I hurried back towards the spinney hearing Phil laughing as he headed off in the opposite direction.

My business concluded, Gordon noticed I was rubbing my shoulders.

"Aches and pains from too much driving," I explained, thinking the reality was more likely to be the farmer's rough handling a couple of hours earlier.

"Let me give your shoulders a massage," Gordon said, quickly taking up a position behind my chair.

His hands manipulating my shoulders felt very soothing and feeling relaxed I slipped lower down in the chair. I heard Gordon catch his breath as my skirt rode up. I realised he'd be able to see my stocking tops now and could hear his breath quickening. If he was becoming aroused Gordon would have been even more so had he known I wasn't wearing panties! As it was, feelings getting the better of him, Gordon's hands moved down to cup my breasts, my legs inevitably drifting apart.

Snapping out of it, Gordon moved back to the other side of the desk.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I'm a married man, and you're a married lady," he apologised.

"No problem," I smiled, standing up and smoothing my skirt down.

With a very obvious erection bulging the front of his trousers, Gordon showed me out but couldn't resist groping my bottom as he did so, apologising again immediately.

Leaving Gordon's office, I was undecided. Should I just drive straight home, or divert to the farm and collect my watch? Hubby was away on business for a few days so I was in no great rush to get home and if, as Phil had threatened, my bottom received further punishment all traces of it would probably have vanished by the time J returned. Which would disappoint him actually!

Still undecided, I drove from S****** but seeing the road mentioned in the farmer's directions, impulsively turned onto it. Pulling up outside the farmhouse I saw the grinning Phil emerge.

"I've only popped by for my property," I told him.

"Yea of course you have," he grinned. "Still minus your knickers are you?"

"Yes, not that it's any business of your."

"Oh but it is. Come here slut," he barked, suddenly more serious, and I found myself automatically walking towards him.

When the farmer yanked my skirt up to my waist and told me I was his to do as he wanted with I felt a shiver of excitement run through me.

"Strip naked," he commanded and after looking about nervously, I did so.

Picking my clothes up Phil threw them carelessly into what looked like a disused pigsty!

"Come!" he barked and I meekly followed Phil into the farmhouse.

When the farmer told me to bend over the end of his kitchen table I was barely aware of doing so. Still dazed by the ease with which I'd fallen under his spell I meekly allowed the farmer to tie my wrists to the top of table legs opposite.

"You know what's going to happen now, don't you?"

Phil's voice brought me back to reality and I raised my head to see him standing in front, undoing his belt. Removing it from his trousers Phil flexed the fearsome-looking leather belt saying,

"First of all I'm going to stamp my authority on you by thrashing your bare arse."

"No, no!" I exclaimed, suddenly realising the helplessness of my position.

"You don't mean that, it's what you came here for," he taunted.

"No, no, untie me," I implored.

Phil merely laughed and said, "I told you what I'd do if you came and as you're here it's obviously what you want."

I didn't have a reply to that so remained silent.

"After I've beaten your arse to a pulp I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you bent over the table. It's what sluts like you need," he taunted.

I felt both afraid and excited by his words, emotions which increased when his hands grabbed my bottom, kneading and roughly squeezing the cheeks.

"This tight little hole looks very tempting and I remember how good it felt last time. Perhaps I'll put my cock in here instead," he commented, hooking a thumb in my anus to make sure I got the message.

12