S&P: Interrogation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it would," Pete's voice came from behind the two Sergeants. With the wind in their faces, they hadn't heard him come up, but he had heard them. "That's why I'll come to Jackson County as soon as the storm lets up. I'd be obliged if you pretend to arrest me and give me an excuse to avoid them firing me for just cause."

"Thank you, Pete," Sue said. Her eyes were wet, and not from the rain. She took his hand. "Call us in a week and arrange for your surrender. Now, get back and finish the tasks in the studio."

"Will do," Pete said, and half-ran, half-flew back to the studio with the wind at his back. The two Sergeants looked at him.

"We've got to find the truth and we've got to find it fast," Carol said.

* * * * *

Van Charles Nichols had fled Georgia before the arrest warrant was issued. A sharp-eyed Oklahoma state trooper spotted him in a rental car near Tulsa and arrested him without incident. Carol Wilson went to pick him up, while Sue Adams went back to Jackson County as soon as it was safe to travel.

Sue pulled up to the house she shared with Linda. Linda greeted her with a warm hug and kiss, and ushered her inside. Linda and Sue both enjoyed cooking and making special treats (they ate with the Gibsons and/or the Wilsons at least once a week, alternating among the various homes), so Sue wasn't surprised that Linda had prepared a really wonderful meal. But Sue took Linda's face in her hands and addressed her like a young lover.

"I want tonight to be your night," she said.

Linda smiled tentatively. "How come? You've been through a lot. I'd like to share a bubble bath with you and give you a good massage after dinner."

Sue kissed Linda gently. "I'll take all that with gratitude. But afterwards, tonight in bed, I want to do you."

Sue laid out the ground rules. "I won't mind if you make love to me – kiss me, tongue me, finger me – but you do it because I turn you on and not out of gratitude. I want you to feel my kisses, my caresses, feel my heart going into it, and just shed any thoughts about having to do me in return."

Linda thought for a while. "Did you and Carol talk about sex?"

"Yes," Sue replied. "And I thought a lot about how you felt when you made love to Mike and to Patti and to Bridget, the vampire lady. I can't know what it was like for you, having them ... maybe I could with Bridget, because I felt like I was part of you, but I was lost in her and not in you. But I want to find out. I want to make love to you like they did."

Linda was honestly confused. "Are you jealous of them? And if so, why?"

Sue smiled warmly. "I know what I do to you and what you do to me. I can't be jealous of them. But Carol said something about Roger that I had never thought about. That he had to learn everything to make love to her, and he's still learning. I want to start learning all over again. As much as I love you, my heart is two sizes too small."

"Oh, come on!" Linda snorted. "I could say Patti's and Mike's hearts were two sizes too small when I was with them, but that's only because they hadn't found each other yet. You and I found each other. How can your heart get any bigger?"

Sue said, very softly, "By treating you with respect."

Linda just shook her head.

"I know," Sue continued, "it's very difficult to put into words. You love [spankings with] the hairbrush because sometimes you feel you need to be put in your place. I'm not giving that up, and I don't want you to stop using it on me. But you need to be treated like a loving, sweet woman, as gently as I can treat you, as kindly as you've ever been treated and then some." She paused again.

"I can't do it all in one night, but I want to talk to you, enjoy things with you and then truly make love with you. I want you to feel like you haven't felt since before the first person said something unkind to you. I want you to concentrate on what a good person you are, how much love I feel for you, how much you've helped me. When you feel that, I feel like I can help you drift away."

Linda stared searchingly at Sue. "Are you having a midlife crisis, think you're not good enough for me?"

Sue's eyes welled up. "You're not far off. The passion has always been there, but I want to be a good person. Believe me, you will help me as much as I help you. And then we'll be truly equal."

Linda hugged Sue as hard as she could. Sue didn't flinch.

"Let me be nice to you for dinner and the massage, and then you show me what you want to do," Linda said.

* * * * *

Sue thought supper was particularly hearty, although she was biased after eating on the road for many days. When she went to wash her plates, she caressed Linda's neck and kissed her on the cheek, then impulsively put an arm around Linda's shoulders. Linda looked abashed. Sue smiled winningly.

The bath was similar. Sue took Linda into her arms in the tub and cleaned her thoroughly, head to toe, including her womanhood and neighboring areas, before rinsing Linda down and cleaning herself. There were lots of kisses and caresses, but Sue always kept one arm around Linda, pulling Linda's body to her own.

Finally, after the women had dried off, Linda was able to give Sue a massage. But Sue resisted Linda's kneeling on the floor as usual; Linda sat on the couch with Sue lying across her. Linda was quite accustomed to this during lovemaking, but massages were generally non-sexual; Linda was accustomed to relaxing Sue to sleep and then cuddling up to her for her own rest. But the massage seemed to be pretty damn arousing, judging from Sue's wetness on Linda's thighs. Linda got pretty wet herself, but the weight of Sue's body forced Linda to keep her legs closed.

Then Sue got up and searched Linda's video cabinet for a recording of a ballet Linda had danced in many years earlier. The ballet was from Linda's time as Mike Gibson's lover, when she went undercover as a ballerina and he as a graduate student. Sue studied the younger Linda rapturously, comparing her to the other ballerinas onstage and cooing approvingly when Linda executed a move particularly well, and whenever she and a partner (male or female) looked particularly compatible.

Once, Sue asked if Mike had ever seen Linda dancing with a partner and felt a twinge of jealousy. "No," Linda laughed. "It doesn't work that way in ballet and it doesn't work that way undercover. You know about going undercover and doing whatever you have to. In ballet, you're so focused on doing what you need to do for a good show that you don't think of attraction until after you're offstage. And then ... well, Mike really was my boyfriend at the time and I just wanted him."

As Sue rolled her eyes, Linda laughed again. "Mike was a great lover considering his limitations, and a really classy guy even then. If deep down I hadn't known I would meet you, I might have been tempted to marry him. Then look how many people would have missed out." She emphasized the point with a kiss on Sue's mouth. Sue paused the video and returned the kiss, then resolutely restarted the show.

At long last, the cast took their bows and the camera lingered on them gradually leaving the stage as the audience got up and left the theater. Linda reminisced a little about what had happened after that performance – lying back, closing her eyes and talking softly in a reverie. Sue slowly got up and helped Linda to her feet, asking her questions about Linda as a ballerina. Linda didn't open her eyes as Sue guided her into the bedroom.

* * * * *

Sue tumbled Linda and herself into the large bed, bounced once, and took Linda's face in her hands. "Kiss anywhere you like," Sue whispered. "I'll kiss you wherever I like."

Sue had some very definite ideas on where she wanted to kiss Linda. She wanted Linda to be as open to her as possible. That was why Sue was on her back and Linda was above her. When the time came, Sue wanted to be beneath Linda's pussy, able to look up and see everything opened for her to explore. Meanwhile, she wanted to explore other parts of Linda as well.

First off was Linda's face. Sue used well-judged tugs on Linda's knees and sides to maneuver Linda's bottom and toes against the head of the bed. The resultant upside-down kissing seemed somewhat strange to both women at first. But Sue liked it. She placed the rough of her tongue against the rough of Linda's tongue, then flicked about and caught the roof of Linda's mouth and the gums.

Eventually Sue let her tongue come out of Linda's mouth and trail along the lips. Her hands were busy too, touching Linda almost everywhere. Sue knew Linda thought she herself had the best part of the deal, because Sue lay flat, open, inviting. Fine, let her think that. Sue liked to be open and inviting to a lover; it relaxed the lover's inhibitions. As Sue caressed her unsuspecting lover, she found spots that were either fairly new or untouched in many a season.

Sue was bent on exploring Linda the way she had decided Roger Wilson had learned to explore Carol. She didn't really care where her hands went, as long as they touched Linda's flesh. Linda had remarkably smooth skin for someone her age, but even if she hadn't, Sue would have liked to touch it. She wanted to test each little area, to see how Linda reacted to each caress. She was open for Linda to react by giving something back.

Sue trailed her tongue down the side of Linda's neck, paused at the midpoint, and went up to Linda's ear and back to the shoulder blade. She was hoping for a reaction and got one. Linda raised her head high and squeezed her eyes shut, flexed her hips, and let one hand go to Sue's breast. Sue's nipple was already hard, but the feel of Linda's fingers made Sue sigh in return and her legs to part a little more. Encouraged, Linda cupped Sue's other breast in her hand and bent her head down to suck on the nipples.

Sue slid her head under Linda's chest, licking at Linda's nipples along the way, and started licking up the other side of her neck. That side was a little more sensitive to the touch, and Linda reacted accordingly, sucking deeply on Sue's nipples and placing a hand flat on Sue's belly.

Sue moved her head back under Linda's chest and reached up with both hands, caressing Linda's neck, shoulders and sides down to the bust line. Linda leaned down low to suck Sue's breasts, so Linda's breasts were in Sue's face. Sue took a deep breath and flicked her tongue out to the underside of each breast. She couldn't reach the nipples, but she didn't mind. Every time Sue opened her mouth, a generous amount of Linda's flesh went inside, and Sue used everything in her mouth to work on Linda.

Linda moved so Sue's head was in her lap. Sue could almost feel the other woman's sex against her neck. She knew that should Linda lean over any more, she would have to get up on her knees and bring at least her lower abdomen against Sue's face.

Sue hoped Linda wouldn't be in too big of a hurry. She wanted Linda's pussy against her mouth, but only when she had found every individual nerve leading to the pussy and had stimulated them all. Sue also wanted to hold onto her self-control longer than Linda did, no mean feat, so Linda would lose all inhibitions and do to Sue whatever came to mind. Then Linda would go off like a nuclear weapon and be Sue's personal wonder for a little while before Sue went over the top herself.

Sue was pretty sure that Linda's self-control had never been broken, certainly not with Sue and probably not with anyone except Becky, Linda's first female lover from the force, whose grave Sue had visited in preparation for becoming Linda's next true love. Sue hoped to change that.

Over the course of the next several minutes, Sue contented herself with running her hands over Linda's skin, particularly Linda's sides and as far down Linda's abdomen as she could reach. Sue knew that sooner or later Linda was going to lean way over and go for Sue's "honey pot," while raising her hips and kneeling over Sue's face. But not just yet, Sue thought. She also massaged Linda's back, looking for the nerves of the solar plexus, massaging the muscles in the way she herself had been massaged.

Linda was breathing pretty hard now. Sue trailed her fingers up to Linda's neck and massaged along the jaw line and the ears. She had heard about the vagus nerves, which when massaged slowed down the heartbeat, from a decades-ago Reader's Digest series on the parts of the body. Ever since a bout with viral pneumonia early in their relationship, Linda had had trouble breathing in certain positions, particularly on her back – another reason Sue wanted Linda kneeling over her in the 69 position. Sue reached back down Linda's back and worked the muscles, encouraging Linda to rise on her knees. Sue scooted up until her face was beneath Linda's sex.

Linda, unaware that Sue was setting her up, was glorying in Sue's position. Sue seemed almost to melt into the bed, to totally relax, to give every inch of herself over to Linda. Sue's legs weren't raised, so her sex was tucked away under her pubic bone. So Linda didn't go for Sue's womanhood right away, but contented herself with massaging Sue's tummy, hips and thighs. With her arms extended, Linda leaned over to kiss Sue on the belly. Her hands ran along Sue's thighs.

Sue wrapped her arms around Linda's lower back, encouraging Linda to lie flat on Sue for the time being. Linda's sex was quite accessible by this time, but Sue didn't want it yet. She gave each of Linda's thighs a long lick up and down. With her thumbs, Sue parted Linda's buttocks again and again. The motion caused Linda's vaginal lips to open and close, a little more each time, as her "flower" started to blossom. Sue gloried in the sight. She could tell Linda's juices were starting to drip out of the vagina and pool near the clitoris. Sue rocked Linda's hips back and forth, so the fluids puddled onto the perineum and the inside of the thigh. Sue had a plan for those fluids.

By this time, Linda had kissed all the way down Sue's tummy to her pubis. Sue didn't lift her hips, but she did rotate them in anticipation. Sue had situated herself so that if Linda scooted forward, her sex would be away from Sue's face. Sue didn't want that. She put her hands on the backs of Linda's thighs and pulled very slightly, holding Linda in place. Slightly disappointed, Linda kissed the pubic area and the hollows of the thighs.

A single droplet of Linda's womanly fluids came out and hit Sue in the chin. She massaged her chin against Linda's inner thigh, a bare inch away from the vulva. Then she moved her chin across to Linda's other thigh, nuzzling it against Linda's clit, lips and perineum. Linda was surprised at the unexpected sensation.

Sue slowly began massaging Linda's buttocks, gradually spreading them apart. She slid her thumbs down and massaged the innermost thighs. As she had hoped, Linda's internal lips opened wide. Sue enjoyed the view for a long moment and then gradually coiled her spine upward, raising her knees and her hips, so Linda could have a similar view of Sue's pussy.

Linda couldn't resist leaning over and taking a lick, and Sue let her. She wanted to see how the act turned Linda on, and she was rewarded by a flush of deeper color in Linda. Sue sighed, seemingly in pleasure at the sensation of Linda's tongue; in reality in pleasure over how she could still turn Linda on. She thought she had never seen anything so beautiful as Linda's sex, eager and yet unaware of what Sue had in store for it.

Sue stiffened her tongue as much as she could. Then she slowly arched her head upwards. The tongue, as stiff as a man's organ, went through Linda's lips and a little way into her vagina. Sue pulled her tongue back and thrust it forward again, going in slightly deeper this time as Linda opened up in welcome. Linda pulled up her head in surprise, then lowered it back down and added a finger rubbing over Sue's lips to her tonguing of Sue's clit.

Sue pistoned her tongue in and out of Linda for a long time, using the underside to tickle Linda's clit. When she finally pulled out, she swiped her tongue the entire length of Linda's pussy, gathering up all the juice she could get, and went up Linda's perineum to her rosebud. Her thumbs followed, scooping up more juice along the way, and massaged the anal opening to push more and more lubrication inside.

Linda just buried herself in Sue's pussy. She was resting on her knees and elbows, her hands and wrists free, and she tried to do unto Sue what Sue was doing to her. She couldn't quite reach Sue's anus, and but she thoroughly explored Sue's pussy with fingers and tongue. Sue smiled, and her facial muscles pushed Linda's buttocks further apart. Sue would let Linda take her bottom in due course, when Linda felt the sensations inside her. But Sue would control the whole thing.

Sue's thumbs went back down to Linda's pussy and slowly pushed inside. Her middle fingers stretched Linda's asshole wide and began entering. With any luck, she hoped to massage the thin membrane in between. It worked. While doing so, Sue briefly dropped her face to Linda's clit and sucked it. Linda moaned.

Now Sue's tongue moved to Linda's ass and began to join the fingers. When the tongue was ensconced and wriggling back and forth, Sue slid two fingers on each hand into Linda's pussy. She loved it when the tips touched Linda's cervix. Sue massaged it back and forth, sideways and around, while searching out Linda's G-spot and the sides of her pussy.

Linda was almost frantic with need. She asked, in the language of love, to delve into Sue's pussy and bottom. She whispered: "It's so beautiful."

Sue said, "You are so beautiful," and moved her head back, opening up all of Linda to wonder at. She delivered gentle kisses to each part of Linda's pussy and anus. The warmth of Sue's emotions drove Linda to pull Sue open and try to devour her, almost to crawl inside her.

Briefly, Sue wondered what it would be like to carry a child. Then she thought what it would be like to conceive a child. Because of hormonal problems, both she and Linda were on birth-control pills, and Sue thought about what sex with a man would be like. An idea popped into her head and she kept it.

Sue was so focused on Linda and her other thoughts that her own orgasm came as a surprise. She buried her face in Linda, trying to crawl inside in her own right.

And that's what set Linda off.

Linda went rigid, her pussy taking on its own life. She spasmed and went stiff, spasmed and went stiff, barely able to breathe, tears running down her face. Sue's pussy arched up and slammed Linda's lips against her teeth, and held there. Linda could do nothing except suck on the clit. Sue passed through one orgasm and started a second, and Linda lost all control of her body. She slumped completely onto Sue, paralyzed, as her muscles convulsed and let go, convulsed and let go, until they let go for the last time.

Sue thought of what she had done to Linda, looked into Linda's pussy and came again just from the sight, feel, scent and thoughts of her lover. She clamped her legs around Linda's head, and then forced them apart so Linda wouldn't smother. She let herself come down, no easy task. She pulled her head back and hung on to Linda, sensing the older woman was barely conscious. She waited until Linda stirred.

"Linda ... Linda ..."

"What, dear? You okay?"

"Oh, dear God, Linda, I thought this was your night, but look what you did to me."

"Oh, Sue!" Linda drew out the words.

"It's okay, Linda, it's wonderful, all our lives I've wanted you to feel that."

The two lovers lay in place for a while. Then Sue pushed herself out from under Linda, who fell onto her side. Sue slid down the bed until she was face to face with Linda. She gave Linda an upside-down kiss and gazed deeply into her eyes.