Sandra and Stevie Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he was the one to initiate the move to the parking lot. He whispered something into Brenda's ear. She smiled at him and gave an affirmative nod. He took her by the hand and led her to the bar. As Brenda passed Bobby, she lasciviously licked her lips. Brenda was deliberately eliminating any possible doubt as to why she and this man were going to the parking lot.

I turned to Bobby, "Now we have a little time to kill. What you do for a living?"

"I'm a tax accountant."

I looked at him. "Bobby I think you and I have a lot to talk about."

"What do you mean?"

"Just over a week ago I made more than 8.5 million dollars in the stock market."

Bobby stared at me, "No shit?"

"No shit."

"Tell me how this happened."

I spent the next few minutes describing what I do and telling him about the Bentine Pharmaceutical deal.

When I was done I asked, "How would you like to become my accountant?"

He smiled, "I would be honored."

We spent the next 45 minutes discussing my financial affairs."

Maddie was the first of the women to come back into the bar. She was alone. This is not unusual at Baxter's. Because most of the people who play here are married, time is frequently an important factor. People have to get home to their wives and husbands.

Lots of the men are supposedly out with the boys or working late, you know the routine.

In any case, it's not considered an insult if a lover leaves to get home to his wife and lets his date for the evening return to the bar on her own. Remember, Phil is out there insuring everyone's safety.

Maddie walked straight over to Bobby, threw her arms around his neck, pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately on the lips.

I knew exactly what was happening. I was the recipient of these same kisses last Sunday night.

Bobby started to squirm when he realized that Maddie was pushing a glob of fresh semen into his mouth. Maddie was a trooper. She didn't let him go until she was done transferring the entire load of cum.

When she finally broke off her kiss, Maddie held Bobby's lips closed with her fingers. "Be a good little cuckboy and swallow all of it."

Bobby did as he was told.

I grinned at him, "Its comes as kind of a surprise doesn't it?"

He laughed, "It sure does."

"Get ready, I suspect your going to be the recipient of at least four more creamy kisses before the night is over."

Maddie laughed, "He's right Bobby. Tonight you get to taste the semen from each of our lovers. We girls have decided that it's part of your initiation as a cuckold husband at Baxter's. Stevie was initiated last Sunday night."

Maddie turned to me. "I don't want to go back to the table and sit by myself. Can I join the two of you?"

I pulled a bar stool over, placed it between Bobby and me and patted the seat. "Maddie we would be honored to have you join us."

As she sat down she asked, "Stevie, would you buy me a diet coke?"

"I would love to." I turned to Mike, "Can we get a diet coke for Maddie?'

"Coming right up Stevie."

Maddie smiled at me, "Thank you."

She paused for a moment. "I am not sure how to say this." She stopped to think. "Sometimes I might come across as being kind of mean to you guys." She laughed. "Who are we kidding. Sometimes I am really mean to you guys." She shrugged. "I don't really know why, but it gets me very excited when I taunt the two of you."

She looked at both of us. "I want the two of you to understand that I don't actually mean anything I say. It's just a game to me. I really do like both of you."

She shook her head. "I'm very envious of Brenda, Julie and Sandra. I wish I could find a guy as wonderful as the two of you."

I smiled at Maddie. "Thank you, that's a very nice compliment and I am glad to have you as a friend. I hope you do find a man like us." I started to chuckle. "But I sure do pity the poor son of a bitch. His life is going to be hell."

Maddie broke out laughing, "You'd better believe it will Speedy."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She kissed me back and then leaned over and kissed Bobby. The three of us spent the next few minutes chatting. It was fun to get to know Maddie."

Julie came through the door next. She was also alone. She walked right up to Bobby, pulled him to her and planted her lips on his.

Bobby was ready this time. He accepted Julie's gift with grace and dignity.

When she was done feeding him his treat she stepped back. "Allen's cum has a nice spicy flavor to it, wouldn't you agree Bobby?"

We all laughed.

Bobby pretended to be serious. "Yes Julie, I do believe you're correct. Was he possibly Italian? I thought I could detect a slight hint of oregano."

Julie punched him on the arm and looked at me. "Hey sweetheart, how come Maddie has a diet coke and a bar stool and I don't?"

"Don't you want to go back into the dining room and find another guy?"

"No, I'd rather stay with you guys. Allen fucked me for the whole time we were in the car. He had amazing staying power. I finally had to pull his cock out of my cunt and suck him off to make him cum." She looked at her watch. "We were out there for over an hour. Marathon fucks are really great, but they give me a sore pussy."

I grabbed another bar stool, set it next to me and waved to Mike. He looked over at me. I pointed at my diet coke. He nodded and got one for Julie.

Julie pulled her bar stool right next to mine, put her arm around my waist and cuddled up to me. She sat like that and listened quietly while Bobby, Maddie and I continued our conversation.

Sandra came through the door next. Her man was right behind her. He stood by the door as she walked over to Bobby and gave him his creamy kiss.

When she was done she handed me the car keys and said, "Sweetheart lend me your handkerchief."

I handed it to her. Sandra wiped the remaining specs of her lovers cum off of her lips and handed it back.

She turned, walked back over to her lover and put her arms around his neck. She gave him a passionate kiss and said, "Jason thank you for a wonderful time. You're a really good fuck." She kissed him again. "You have my number; I would love it if you called me."

He smiled, "You're a very sexy woman Sandra. I really enjoyed making love to you tonight. I most certainly will call you. I would love to see you again."

Sandra winked at him, "Maybe you can come to our new house when we move in. I would love to suck your cock while your lying in my bed."

Jason laughed, "That's an offer that I could never refuse. I promise I'll call you." He looked at his watch. "I'm sorry, I have to go. My wife will be wondering where I am."

Sandra gave her stud one more long slow kiss. When they were done he turned and walked out the bar door.

After he left Sandra stood perfectly still and sighed.

Maddie grinned, "Well Well it certainly looks like someone had a good time."

Sandra turned and faced us. "He was a wonderful lover." She paused. "He has a huge cock. It might be the biggest one I've ever seen."

We all stared at Sandra. She has extensive experience in this area. Her claim got our attention.

Julie sat up. "No shit Sandra! How big do you think it was?"

"Jules it had to be over a foot long."

"Did he fuck you with that monster?"

Sandra rolled her eyes back and sighed. "Oh yes he most certainly did." She laughed. "I am going to be walking funny for the next week."

She started to grin, "Jules the real fun was playing with it and sucking it. It was like a giant toy."

Sandra walked over to me, threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Don't worry baby, Jason has a big cock, but you have a big heart. I'll party with him but I'll always come home to you."

She turned to Maddie. "Would you mind if I have Stevie slide a stool in between the two of you? Jules has one side of our baby, I want the other."

I got off my stool and gave it to Sandra. I found another one for myself and called Mike.

He came over. "What can I get you Stevie?"

"My other sweetheart is back. We need a diet coke for her." I turned to the others. "Does anyone else want anything?"

Everyone shook their heads no.

As soon as we were all seated Brenda came through the door. She was alone. She walked right over to Bobby, pulled him to her and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was passionate. It was obvious that these two were in love. It was a full minute before they finally broke apart.

Brenda looked at her husband. "Did you enjoy your little surprises tonight sweetheart?"

Just as Bobby was about to answer her, April came through the door. Her gentleman was right behind her. She walked straight over to Bobby and gave him her creamy kiss. When she broke off the embrace everyone applauded.

Maddie stood up and bowed, "Bobby you have completed your initiation. You are now an official Baxter's cuckold."

Everyone laughed.

April took some tissue out of her purse, wiped off her lips and walked back over to her stud. "David, thank you for a wonderful time. I hope I see you here again. You're a magnificent lover."

After David walked out the bar door, April turned back to us. "Can I join your little bar party?"

I smiled at her, "We'd be sad if you didn't join us."

April looked at me, "You're really sweet. I can see why you have two women in love with you."

Brenda was hanging on Bobby. I got two more stools. I placed Brenda's next to Bobby's and April's next to Maddie.

When both women were comfortably seated I asked, "Can I get the two of you something to drink? The rest of us are having Diet Cokes."

They both smiled. Brenda said, "Diet Cokes would be wonderful."

I looked at April. She was nodding in agreement.

I turned. Mike was already getting them.

The seven of us sat together and sipped our soda's. The girls each took a turn and told all of us about their lovers. When it comes to sex, girls don't keep many secrets from each other.

When April was done telling us about her guy she asked, "Can my husband Mark and I become members of your Baxter's group?" She looked at Bobby and me, "I think he would love sitting in the bar with the two of you." She smiled, "He plays golf."

Brenda laughed, "I didn't know we were a formal organization, but we would love having you join us. I'm sure the boys would enjoy your husbands company."

Bobby and I both looked at April and nodded in agreement.

Julie giggled, "Your husband will have to be initiated."

April grinned, "I think that will be a wonderful surprise for him."

Sandra the law student stepped in, "I do believe that we just formed the Baxter's Cuckold Club."

Everyone started laughing.

Brenda nodded. "I like this, let's agree to meet here every Thursday night."

We all concurred.

Sandra looked at everyone. "I think the evening should always be divided into three parts. We should start by meeting for dinner at seven."

Brenda smiled. "Sandra I like that idea, it gives us a good opportunity to visit with each other. She paused, "It's also a great time to torment our cucks."

Julie laughed, "Bren I think you're even more evil than Sandra."

Brenda laughed, "Jules that's a very nice compliment."

Sandra put up her hand. She was still in lawyer mode. "Ladies, we need to focus."

Julie shook her head, "Please excuse my friend, she really can't control this."

Sandra rubbed her eye with her middle finger. She was playfully flipping Julie off.

Julie poked me in the ribs, "Stevie hit her for me."

I shook my head, "Jules I'm remaining totally neutral in this discussion.

Sandra giggled, "Jules our baby is one smart guy."

"Excuse me." It was Brenda. "Sandra I do believe you were trying to make a point."

"Okay, the second part of the evening is obviously the time we spend partying with our men."

Julie grinned, "The last part of the evening is my favorite part."

Sandra nodded, "I like it to Jules."

Brenda smiled. "I agree, it really is nice."

April looked at all of us. "Julie, Sandra and Brenda are absolutely right. Sitting in the bar drinking a diet coke with your friends and your boy is the perfect way to end to the perfect evening."

Bobby and I were assigned the responsibility to make sure that there were always enough bar stools to go around. Each of the women wanted to be certain that she would always have a place to sit and a diet coke to drink when she returned from her parking lot party.

After this discussion was over, we all got quiet. It was a comfortable silence. It was late. The evening had been exciting. We were all very tired.

Sandra and Julie were both hugging me. I was about to suggest that it was time to go home when Maddie timidly asked, "Can I be part of the group?"

We all looked at her.

Brenda smiled at her friend, "Of course, you're already part of the group."

"But I don't have a cuckold."

Brenda turned to her husband. "Baby, Stevie is cuckolded by two women. There is a precedent."

Bobby nodded. He got up, walked over to Maddie and got down on one knee. "Maddie, will you have me as your cuckold?"

Maddie looked at Brenda. "Would you really do that for me Bren?"

She smiled, "Of course I would Maddie. You're my best friend." She paused. "You have to promise to treat Bobby with kindness and respect. When you're taunting him and teasing him you have to swear to me that you'll be careful and never go too far."

She laughed, "I'll try. You guys may have to pinch me from time to time to make me tone it down, but I promise to try really hard."

She looked at Bobby. "Sweetheart, if I ever go to far..."

Sandra interrupted. "If you guys don't mind me suggesting something, we use the word dull. If Stevie ever says dull in any context, both Julie and I have agreed to stop whatever we're doing and discuss it with him as equals."

Maddie looked at Bobby. "Does that work for you?"

Bobby smiled, "Sure Maddie that works, it gives me a little security."

She put out her hand, "Lets shake on it."

Everyone clapped as Bobby and Maddie shook hands.

Brenda stepped in. "No no, We don't seal this deal with a handshake. Bobby kiss Maddie."

Bobby looked at his wife, "Are you sure your okay with this Brenda?"

"Honey, right now you're going to kiss Maddie on the lips. This is a public restaurant. When we leave here we're going home. Maddie is coming with us. When we get home we're going to have a little ceremony."

Brenda turned to Sandra, "Didn't you tell me that the three of you had a little ceremony?"

Sandra smiled, "Yes Brenda we had a really hot ceremony."

Brenda turned back to Bobby. "Baby, when we get home, were going to have a really hot ceremony of our own." Brenda smiled at her husband, "Sweetheart you're going to kiss Maddie's asshole tonight."

Maddie jumped up, "Oh yes! This is starting to sound really good to me. Is it time to go home yet?"

Everyone started laughing.

Sandra turned to me, "Stevie it is getting pretty late. Why don't you settle up with Mike so we can get Julie home. She has to be at work at 6:00 am."

Mike got me a copy of our bill. I paid him and added a very generous tip. I wanted to be sure that all of us always receive a nice warm welcome when we go to Baxter's.

When we got to the car, Sandra turned to Julie. "Last time we drove home from Baxter's I got to sit in the front and cuddle with Stevie. It's really a nice way to go home, do you want the front tonight?"

Julie smiled. "No, if its okay with you guys I'll just curl up in the back and go to sleep." She looked at me. "Stevie I really love cuddling with you; but I'm awfully tired. We had a big day today."

I leaned over and kissed Julie. "I know sweetie, it was a very good day. Go to sleep and dream about going to Maple Hills. I'll wake you when we get home."

As Julie laid down in the back seat she said, "I love you Stevie."

I got into the drivers seat and looked over my shoulder, "I love you to Jules."

Sandra got into the passenger side of the car and scooted over next to me. As she leaned her head against my shoulder she said, "I love you to Stevie."

When we got home Sandra and I undressed Julie and got her into bed. After we had her tucked in, we retired to the living room.

Sandra and I sat down on the couch.

She cuddled up to me, "Stevie Wagner you are a wonderful man." Sandra rubbed the inside of my thigh. "I think you deserve a little reward tonight."

I smiled, "I was hoping you might feel that way."

Sandra pushed me down on the couch and pulled my trousers off. She unhooked my garter belt and pulled my panties down. My tiny little dicklet was standing at attention.

She smiled at me, "Concentrate baby; work on your control. Let's see how long you can last."

Sandra grasped my penis between her thumb and her index finger. She leaned over and gently kissed the head. The soft touch of her lips felt wonderful. She put my penis into her mouth. At first she just held my cock there, then she very slowly started to suck me.

I focused on the pleasure I was feeling. I wasn't afraid, I'd already lasted longer than I'd ever lasted before.

Sandra began to suck harder. It was wonderful. This was how she pleasured her lovers.

She started to stroke my cock while she sucked me. I was finally getting to experience her real skill as a blow job queen.

My excitement started to grow. I didn't care. I was ready to cum now.

I felt the tension building inside of me. Suddenly that wonderful wave of pleasure rolled through me as my cocklet started to ejaculate its little dribble of semen.

I looked down. Sandra had kept me in her mouth while I had my orgasm.

She looked up at me and smiled. I reached down and pulled her up to my face.

Sandra kissed me. While she was kissing me she pushed my small deposit of semen from her mouth to mine.

Sandra laid on top of me. I held her in my arms. We were both quiet. After a little while she kissed my cheek. "You were very good tonight sweetheart. You're learning to control yourself."

I smiled, picked Sandra up and led her into the bedroom. I undressed her. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth while I undressed myself. When she was done I went into the bathroom and did the same thing.

Sandra and I got into bed. We laid down with Julie in between us. I pulled the covers up over us. We fell asleep snuggled together in a big ball.

12