Sandra is Inquisitive Pt. 03

Story Info
Night before the Initiation for Sandra, Sean, and Eva.
6.5k words
4.52
5.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnjoyBoth
EnjoyBoth
255 Followers

This is the continuation of Sandra Is Inquisitive Part 1 and Part 2.

**********

The alarm went off precisely at six in the morning. I woke up with Sandra's back pressed against my chest, my arms wrapped around her and her arms holding me in place. I smiled at the remembrance of the night before and finally falling asleep as I heard Eva climaxing loudly in the guest bedroom from Sean's pounding. My cock twitched, but I knew I needed to get up and begin getting ready for work.

Coming out of the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed following a long hot shower and shave, I noticed the bed was made and Sandra was missing from the bedroom. I got dressed and could smell the aroma of the fresh brewed coffee wafting up the stairs making its way into the master bedroom.

Even for a Friday, I still had a day full of meetings that I could not afford to miss. I made my way downstairs where I found Sandra wearing my blue dress shirt from the day before with the first three buttons unbuttoned and nothing underneath. Sitting across from her was Eva, similarly dressed in a white dress shirt with her first three buttons unbuttoned and definitely nothing on underneath. Both women stopped talking just as I entered the kitchen and smiled. Both were holding a cup of coffee between their hands and peering up to smile at me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Lover." Sandra said with a Cheshire cat grin and her hair tousled and sultrily mussed.

"Good morning, Lover." Eva chimed in with a similar Cheshire cat grin, looking just as sultry.

"And a good morning to you both." I smiled back at them.

I grabbed a coffee cup from the tray next to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup before sitting down at the table between the two lovely ladies. "I've got the alarm code on a piece of paper and a spare key for you and Sean on the counter near the garage entrance door. I'll be tied up all day with meetings but you all can come and go as you need. If you would like, we can have dinner at the tavern or we can do what you all figure out today. I'm easy."

Eva smiled and Sandra chimed in. "We've been chatting about our day. After showers, we think we'll head out to go shopping together and maybe even drag Sean along, unless he wants to sit back here and rest. We'll decide later about dinner."

"I think we'll let Sean rest a bit seeing he had a long drive and all of the work he did last night may have wore him out a bit." Eva winked. "Besides, you never know what can happen when you turn the two of us loose to go shopping."

"Well, you're right. I noticed some new items in the closet as I was getting ready this morning. Those must have been from a shopping trip yesterday." I responded with a grin. I finished my coffee, got up and rounded the table to give Eva a light kiss on the lips, after which she purred as I walked around her to give Sandra a kiss. "Off to work. See you this evening."

When I arrived at work, I powered up my computer and sorted through the folders on my desk with proposed equipment purchases for an upcoming project. I was immersed in the technical requirements when around 9:30 AM, I heard my e-mail chime announcing the arrival of a new message. It was a quick two-line note from Sandra's personal e-mail account that read, "When you get a chance, check your personal e-mail. We are off to a good start this morning."

I was intrigued. It took a few minutes to bring up my personal e-mail and I was surprised. The note read, "After you left this morning, we took a shower together and then did our own exploring...Sean is still asleep. Think of what you get when you get home. Be careful when you open the pictures. We want your talented cock and tongue. Signed, Two Very Horny Women."

I drew in a deep breath, looked to my open door and glass windows to make sure I did not have anyone waiting for me before I began to open the first of the five pictures attached to the e-mail, all uploaded from Eva's digital camera. The first picture opened to reveal Sandra spread out nude on the bed. Her legs were spayed open revealing her glistening pussy lips with two fingers of her right hand buried deep in her hot love tunnel. Her eyes were partially closed; extremely sensual.

The second picture I opened revealed Eva in the same pose as Sandra in the previous picture. My cock was hard. The third picture showed Sandra between Eva's spread legs, looking up at the camera as Eva snapped the picture of her new friend between her legs. The fourth picture was a replica with the girls switching places. The fifth picture showed Sandra wearing the strap-on and firmly implanted in Eva, who was on her knees, ass up in the air getting nailed by Sandra. It looked like the picture may have been on a timer. From the angle of the picture, the camera had to be setting on the dresser nearest the window. Sandra had both hands cupping Eva's orbs and buried to the hilt in her pussy.

I loved them. It took me a few moments to respond. I replied, "Now, I know I should have taken a vacation day. This is going to be a wonderful weekend."

I didn't get another response back from them until later in the afternoon. Sandra's e-mail to my work account made me smile. "Girls love to shop together. We both enjoyed ourselves. Sean drove and had his hands full with two giggling girls. See you soon Lover!"

The rest of the workday flew by. The phone rang at 5:15 PM. Darkness had set in and the office was emptying out. I picked the phone up on the fourth ring providing the standard company greeting and my name.

This time, it was Sean. "The girls asked me to call you to check and see if you were ok with going to the tavern again for dinner. Sandra said she heard from Holly and Jennifer and the group would love to do Happy Hour and a bite. The girls are getting ready. They want to try on some of their new purchases today. I'm just sitting here having a drink. Care to join me for one here or do you want us to meet you there?"

"I'll be home in a few. Pour me a Scotch over ice and I'll be there soon."

"That's good. We'll see you in a few." Sean hung up and I searched my desk to make sure everything was in order and made sure the schematics were put back into their proper folders on my worktable. I was looking forward to heading home and the weekend.

I pulled in the driveway and looked over at Jennifer and Jerry's house to see them in the driveway loading the kids up with Jennifer's mom and dad. Yes, this was going to be one of those wonderful weekends. I pulled up next to Sean and Eva's car and waited for the garage door to go up. Jennifer, Jerry, her parents and the kids all waived. Jennifer mouthed, "See you in just a few."

The garage door opened and I slid in next to Sandra's car. I opened the car door, grabbed my briefcase and shut the car door. I hit the garage door close button after opening the door into the kitchen. This time, I heard a shout from the lower level, "Downstairs."

I put my briefcase down near the door instead of walking to the den and pulled off my winter coat, hanging it on the coat rack before walking down the steps to the bar. Sean was behind the bar offering me the freshly poured crystal glass containing a single-malt Scotch over ice. "The girls should be ready in just a few minutes. They were giggling up a storm getting ready. They really did enjoy themselves shopping. Sandra knows all of the stores."

I walked directly to him to take the crystal glass and slowly swirled it to make sure the ice had a chance to chill the Scotch. "So, they ran you around today, did they?"

Sean smiled. "Yep, they sure did. But, I did get to watch the fashion show as they tried on their new wardrobe additions."

We toasted and both took a sip of our libation as we waited on the girls. It was only on the second sip that I could hear the girls coming down the stairs from the upper level and then make their way to the lower lever. As they came down the steps, Eva announced, "We hope you like. And Jennifer is dressed the same as well."

Sean smiled. "Oh, and Jennifer took a half day off and went with us."

Both women appeared at the bottom of the steps, Eva in front of Sandra. Both dressed in black leather figure fitting jackets covering a red satin and lace bustier, tight black leather mini skirts, legs clad in black seamed hose that when they moved, showed the lace at the bottom where the hose disappeared under the leather mini, and five-inch red leather stiletto heels. Both women's hair was worn down at their shoulders and they looked marvelous. Both were carrying matching clutches.

I whistled the sexy catcall whistle for both women as Sean and I clapped. The garage alarm chime sounded off announcing Jerry and Jennifer's arrival upstairs and they made their way down the stairs to reveal Jennifer to be clad exactly the same as Sandra and Eva just as Sean had mentioned.

Sandra smiled and chimed in, "Just wait, even Holly and Emma, the new girl from the other new couple for tomorrow, will also be dressed the same."

I took the bait, "I thought women hated to be caught wearing the same outfits anywhere. I thought that was taboo."

Jennifer winked and responded quickly. "No Tony, what is taboo is what we all do together."

"Touché'!" I announced.

Jerry shook hands and just put his hands in the air as to say, "What the heck." He reached for the glass of Scotch that Sean had prepared for him.

I excused myself to run back upstairs and freshen up. I entered the master bedroom where there were packages and clothing bags neatly placed in the large walk-in closet. I quickly stripped and jumped into the shower. Coming out, Sandra was standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips cocked to one side and a smile on her face. "Well hello there handsome. Care to take a girl to dinner?"

Damned if she didn't look exactly like her daughter. I was still toweling off and my cock began to harden. She smiled and winked. "I believe you do like what you see."

"That I do. And thank you for those images this morning. I had a very difficult time keeping my mind on work."

"We are glad to help remind you of what you have when you get home. Sean slept, so we played. Damn, she is so tasty. Eva kept telling me she couldn't wait to see Holly and I do the same together for her and Jennifer. She wants to take pictures. You know, she's really a sexual vixen, that Eva.

"And to tell you, after last night's fuckfest, I think I'm now past a few more of my inhibitions. I'm looking forward to Holly doing me in front of everyone tomorrow night. Please baby, don't let pictures from tomorrow night get out to anyone you don't thoroughly trust."

She moved to me and grasped ahold of my throbbing cock and kissed me so sensually on the lips. "Now, get dressed or we will not get out of here." She released my throbbing cock, winked and spun to head out the door.

I quickly put on cologne, Obsession, followed by deodorant and brushed my teeth. I dressed in a pair of black satin briefs, black slacks, socks, black loafers, and a black dress shirt. I grabbed my black leather jacket from the closet and headed downstairs. The girls had each donned a long black leather trench coat and looked stunningly awesome. This was a magnificent start to a great evening and long weekend together.

Jerry had parked in my driveway making it easier for them to get loaded while Sandra, Sean, Eva and I loaded into my Lexus. Once in the car, Sandra grabbed my hand and did not let it go once for the trip to the tavern. She smiled the short trip there.

We arrived at half past six with Happy Hour in full swing. We were the first of the group to arrive that evening. But, within ten minutes, Holly and Nick, along with the newest couple to be introduced, Emma and her husband Aaron, arrived.

Yes, the girls were all dressed nearly identically and smoking hot. Emma was five foot even, about one hundred pounds soaking wet, a perfect size two, if not a size zero, long blonde hair falling over her shoulders and down her back and parted down the middle. Her husband, Aaron, was nearly the same in size and stature as Jerry, just a bit darker in complexion, Mediterranean, with black hair and brown eyes dressed in black slacks and a white polo shirt. Both were in their early thirties and had been married for ten years with no children, as we would learn.

Music was blaring and alcohol began to flow from the bar. We were able to move to a set of tables placed in the back area where we could get to the dance floor, bar, and bathrooms easily and with a little privacy. We had all secured our winter wear at the coat check when we walked in. As the drinks arrived, we all went around the table introducing everyone who hadn't already met.

After the first round, we decided to have appetizers brought to the table and munch while we all chatted. It didn't take long before the girls wanted to dance and we all made our way to the crowded dance floor. The live trio for this Friday evening offered a mix of sixties, seventies, and eighties music. When they took their breaks, recorded music would continue to blast away, making the dance floor continuously crowded with Friday night revelers.

As we moved to the dance floor, Sandra leaned in to tell me that all of the ladies had agreed, there would be no underwear and each would be shaven totally smooth. So, no patches of fine fur would be noticed by anyone if fingers roamed. She smiled and winked at me as she turned giving me the "come here" finger move.

For the first couple of dances, everyone danced with their own partners. After the third round of drinks, everyone traded off. I danced with Eva first, then Jennifer, and then Holly. The girls were a little tipsy and very fun to play with on the dance floor. I pulled Holly close and told her that all of the ladies were hot this evening. Holly smiled, and said she was so glad to have her sister visiting and glad things were working out the way they were. She then asked me what I thought of Emma and Aaron. She noted that both were extremely bi-curious and hadn't had any contact with the same sex yet. But, they had watched a lot of bi porn and learned about us through Nick quite by accident.

Holly filled me in telling me Aaron worked at Nick's company as one of his accountants. He and Emma, a middle school teacher, were at the company Oktoberfest party that happened to be the week after our September gathering. Aaron had gotten pretty lit at the party and so had Emma. Aaron had gone outside to smoke a cigarette where he ran into Nick. Nick had commented on the cute couple and Aaron complimented Nick and his lovely wife Holly. Aaron told Nick had observed how handsy Holly was with those of us from the group who happened to be there that evening in the tavern, which included Jennifer, Jerry, and myself. We had occupied our regular seats at the bar. Nick surprised Aaron with just how close we were. Of course, alcohol was involved but Holly said he was looking for a response. Kind of like how Jennifer and she had approached each other.

Nick asked Aaron if he and Emma had ever engaged in the swinging lifestyle. Aaron smiled and said no, but that they had talked about it. Nick then asked Aaron if either or both of them were bi. Aaron promptly responded that he had never tried it before and neither had Emma although they both had been watching bi-porn together in bed and were immensely turned on by it. Nick asked Aaron if they would like to see what it would be like. However, if they wanted to partake, they could if they wanted to, but they would have to go through the initiation process. Aaron said he would bring it up to Emma and get back to him. That same evening, according to the feedback Aaron provided Nick that following Monday, Aaron and Emma had the best sex they'd enjoyed together in years. Nick invited them to the December get together.

I asked Holly if anyone had been with them yet and she said that this evening would be the first for them. Of course, this is the night before the initiation party. This could be interesting, especially if they backed out. They were going to be "interviewed" by Holly, Nick, Jennifer, and Jerry at Holly and Nick's house this evening.

Holly got up to go to the Ladies Room with Eva, Jennifer, Emma, and Sandra. We guys chatted and ordered the next round and more appetizers for the table. When the girls began to return, they each sat between someone other than their spouses. Emma sat down between Jerry and myself, Holly sat between Jerry and Aaron, Sandra sat between Aaron and Sean, while Jennifer sat between Sean and Nick and lastly, Eva sat between Nick and I. While the music blasted and everyone at the tabled leaned in to hear Jennifer as she smiled at everyone and announced, "Ok ladies, check out the package to your left." At that point, each woman grabbed the throbbing package of the man to her left. Emma grabbed Jerry's cock and let out a slight moan causing everyone at the table to laugh. Eva grasped my cock and just gave me her wicked sexy smile.

After a few minutes, Jennifer smiled and announced again, "Ladies, now release the member to your left and check out the package to your right." This time, Emma grasped my cock, slowly stroking me beneath the tablecloth. She had a glimmer in her eyes and quite a grin.

Jennifer stood up and said another round and some dancing before we break up the group for the evening. She also announced, "We are looking forward to our interview this evening. Nick is going to replicate his first encounter with a "member", but this time, he'll be the instructor. Aaron will be our newbie this evening. I am quite sure that Emma will enjoy the show the same way Holly did that first evening." Everyone clapped.

Getting up from the table, Jennifer moved over to me and leaned in, "I remember that first night we were with Holly and Nick like it was yesterday. This will be a good lead in for tomorrow evening. We'll let you know how it goes."

I smiled and commented to her while looking over at Emma chatting with Nick and Holly chatting with Aaron, the two newbies are this weekend's wild card. I hope they are really ready for their interview session tonight, let alone getting fucked like crazy tomorrow evening."

"They will." She smiled and patted my ass on her way to the dance floor.

Sandra made her way to me and smiled, "My pussy is throbbing Baby! Momma needs your cock, or at least some relief. Sean's got a full cock and ready to fuck as well."

Aaron walked up to me heading around the table to the Men's Room and motioned for me to walk with him towards the Men's Room door. Just outside the door in the hallway, he said, "I'm a bit nervous about what is going to happen next. Any tips?"

"Yes." I opened the Men's Room door and ushered him inside. It was empty at the moment, all four urinals and the three stalls, stall doors ajar. "I was the one who took Nick's bi-curiosity that first night as Jennifer took Holly's. I also had Sean first." I moved close to him turning him where his back was against the door. I reached gently between his legs to feel his cock growing in my hand and leaned in to kiss him lightly. His cock kept responding to my touch through his slacks. "See, just follow Nick's lead. He'll take you there. Tomorrow evening, you'll be oh so ready for more. It's ok to be nervous. How does Emma feel about all of this?"

As I kept rubbing his throbbing cock, a thick six nice inches worth, he responded. "She's so excited, she said she's come three times this evening just from anticipation."

"See, you'll do good this evening. Now, time to go back out to the group."

I squeezed him one more time and slowly began to open the door. He slowly moved out and adjusting himself as he went. I followed him a few seconds later.

I went back to the table and motioned for the bartender to make sure we had the tab. Nick caught me and waived him off. "I've taken care of it Tony. We are ready to go when this song finishes. Oh, will you be able to help us tomorrow afternoon setting up? Eva and Sean, as well as Sandra, shouldn't be there. We don't want them to see the set up beforehand. We really want it to be the same as what you all did for Holly and I. We're looking forward to it."

EnjoyBoth
EnjoyBoth
255 Followers
12