Sandra Opened the Box

Story Info
He warned her but she opened Pandora's Box anyway.
6.3k words
4.12
35.5k
62
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra Owens was a stockbroker with a prestigious firm in New York City. Her unbelievably good-looking husband, Tony Owens, was a nurse and worked at a hospital near their home. Things were great in their marriage, at least as far as Sandy was concerned. Tony was a fabulous cook, caring supportive husband and a great lover. They had planned to have kids after 5 years of marriage and it was coming up on their 5th anniversary.

Sandra Owens however was a mess. It was Friday afternoon and she had spent far too long with the new hunky intern Max Hedges. He was younger, built and clearly extremely interested in her for more than professional reasons. Although she had a great life, she was feeling antsy. Part of it was she wanted to try out Max, but it was more than that. She had been fighting this feeling of angst for the last 6 months and didn't know how much longer she could hold out. For the first 4 and a half years of marriage she had no problem turning guys down. She had been doing it since she was 16 and her husband was amazing, but... this whole kid thing was making her crazy, and it was spilling over into her hormones. Before she had a nervous breakdown or cheated on her husband she had to talk to Tony.

He knew something was going on with her and had asked her about it. So far, she had avoided the discussion but tonight she decided that she would talk to him about it. Sandra knew he loved her and would understand, they had certainly worked through everything else so far in their life together so tonight she would bring it up after dinner.

Tony was working days and so when Sandra came home at 6:30 supper was ready. Tony had made her favourite, spaghetti. After a great meal she broached the subject. "Tony, I wanted to talk to you about having kids."

Tony was excited he wanted to start a family. He also was a little fearful because she had not been herself lately.

Sandra continued, "I am not ready yet, I know we said 5 years and I do want to have children with you but.... I'm just not ready."

Tony was disappointed but tried to put a happy spin on it. "we're still young we can wait longer."

"Tony its not the timing, its... its I need to explore my sexuality first, I..."

Tony's was not happy, " you want to fuck around!"

This was not going well for Sandra, " I just want to make sure I don't have any regrets later that I missed out on something, I just have this itch I need scratched. Its not about you, you're amazing, its just me."

The words came tumbling out sounding awful nothing like Sandra's carefully prepared speech. Tony was furious his perfect wife and marriage was disintegrating before his very eyes. " Sandra what is it you actually want?"

"Tony I just want to open up our marriage for a while and then we will close it up again. and live happily ever after."

Tony pondered what had happened to his marriage and most of all his wife. He tried to control his blinding flurry and think.

"Listen Sandra what you are proposing is like opening Pandora's Box, it will not end well."

Sandra replied, "Tony what are you talking about, 'Pandoras box?"

"In Greek mythology Pandora was the first female on earth and there was this box or jar full of all kinds of calamities, miseries and evil. She ended up opening the box and out came the bad stuff into the world. There was or is no way to put them back once they are out. Its like the expression 'open a can of worms,' this is what you are proposing."

Sandra thought for a minute about the implications of what Tony was talking about, but the itch was still there. "Tony, I think you are overreacting; this is just going to be a quick phase or blip in our marriage and then we will start a family."

Tony saw there was no changing her mind, so he said firmly, "just to be clear as of right now we are going to be in an open marriage?"

Sandra was resolved, "I guess so but first we have to talk about rules and..."

Tony cut her off, "no Pandora there is nothing more to be said, you opened the box."

Tony then turned and went to bed.

The next morning Tony came downstairs to find Sandra and her friend Rebecca stretching after their usual Saturday morning run. Tony couldn't help but look at Rebecca's cleavage it was impressive and her running shirt made him just want to fuck her tits. Not that he ever would, he had never even mildly flirted with Rebecca during his whole time with Sandra - but wait a minute he thought - things had changed. Sandra was good looking, but Rebecca was better with bigger boobs. He hadn't slept well due to the bomb Sandra had dropped on him last night making him cranky. Moreover, he was horny, normally him and Sandra would have had sex Friday night. So he looked deep into Rebecca's cleavage and said, "that shirt looks amazing, it makes me want to do things."

Rebecca was surprised, she had been lusting over Tony since Sandra first introduced him to her. She had definitely had a few orgasms with her vibrator with images of Tony in her head. Obviously, nothing had come of it, Tony was loyal, and Sandra was her best friend, so she had never even flirted. Se couldn't understand then where this comment was coming from. "Tony don't tease me I'd love to sample the goods Sandra talks about, but you guys don't do stuff like that."

Tony smiled as the shorts he was wearing started to tent at the front," well Rebecca things have changed, and I really want to slide my cock into your cleavage. You see Sandra has opened up our marriage and I'm now free to do it."

Rebecca was surprised and only was able to get out the word "seriously" as Tony pulled down his shorts.

Her tits were nice and sweaty, so he had all the lube he needed as he slid his cock into her cleavage. It felt great. Tony's cock was long enough that as he pumped the head would reach Rebecca's mouth. As she squeezed her melons around his gorgeous dick she also would lick or suck the end of his dick with every stroke.

Sandra was speechless!

Rebecca couldn't believe her good fortune and was loving his beautiful cock pumping her DD's. He made a few more pumps and then pulled out, he took her by the hand and said, "lets take this to the bedroom." Rebecca was elated.

Sandra couldn't believe her eyes and meekly followed.

As they entered the bedroom Tony pushed Rebecca onto the bed pulled off her shorts, there were no panties. He then proceeded to lick and suck and nibble his way to her vagina. She soon started to moan, "oh Tony you are amazing, don't stop..."

Tony didn't plan on stopping but he did start to work on her clit. He would bring her close and then he would back off again. Rebecca alternated from chanting yes- yes- yes to no -- no- no. She was soon thrashing around on the bed and then she screamed his name as he finished her off. She screamed his name again when he pushed her legs up to her chest and plunged his beautiful hard cock into her pussy. He started pounding her hard and fast and she was loving it. Tony was even better in real life then her in her fantasy's. She was in a sexual nirvana.

"Tony don't stop, pound me harder, I'm going to cum again!" and she did.

Out came his cock covered in her pussy juices and then he slammed it back into her cleavage. He pumped her tits for another five minutes and then grunted shooting his load all over her neck, chin, and face.

Sandra could not believe what had just happened. She was standing in her bedroom doorway; her best friend was laying on her bed with her husbands cum on her face!

Tony left Rebecca softly moaning and stood up moving to leave the room. As he came toward her, she regained her voice, "WTF Tony..." but he cut her off. Raising his finger to his mouth in the universal 'shh' sign he said, "Pandora you opened the box."

Tony walked into the bathroom and soon Sandra heard the shower.

Then her friend Rebecca got off the bed, put her shorts back on and said to Sandra, "wow thanks for opening things up I can't wait to do that again anytime, maybe even next Saturday."

Wow.

The rest of the weekend went fairly normal, as 'normal' as it could be under the circumstances. Yet on Sunday night Sandra realized they had not made love since last Wednesday. They always made love on the weekends, but they hadn't. She knew it was partly because of the shock she received on Saturday morning and partly because she had spent much of the time thinking about the opportunities of her now open marriage. Tony had shown her it was really happening. Tony had also shown no interest in initiating any intimacy with her.

On Monday Sandra was in a great mood. She had a date with Max for Friday. She also was excited because she was horny. Tony was on days off so there would be a nice supper and lots of time for sweet loving with her husband afterward. Unfortunately, Sandra's great mood evaporated as soon as she entered her house. There were no smells of supper, no sign of Tony but there definitely was noise coming from the bedroom.

Sandra approached her bedroom with trepidation. For the second time in 4 days there was another woman having sex with her husband in her bed! She was mad. She was more than mad she was furious. As she entered the doorway Tony noticed and called out a greeting, "hi Pandora, do you mind were a little busy here."

Sandra saw red! She was about to lose it when the Black woman bouncing up and down on her husband's cock turned her head and smiled at Sandra, "Panda girl! Thank you so much, I've been wanting this gorgeous man since I started at the hospital last year. He was untouchable until you opened things up. Can't figure out why though he's amazing! Thanks again, please close the door as you leave."

Sandra was seriously pissed but hearing the name Panda registered through her rage and she didn't make a retort, she just turned around and left. She went out for dinner and came back at 10. Tony was sitting in the living room, there was no sign of the slut he was fucking earlier.

"Tony, we have to talk about this..." Sandra started to say but Tony started to raise his finger to his mouth..."

Sandra spoke before he could, "don't say it Tony don't say anything about that bitch Pandora and her fucking box!"

She stormed off to bed in the guest bedroom.

The next morning Tony had made them breakfast like usual before Sandra had to leave for work. While they were eating Sandra tried to get some revenge by telling him she had a date Friday night. Tony was nonplussed, "ok I'm on days then, I'll stay over at Suzanne's so you can bring your date here. I would like to take you on a date Saturday night however if you're not already booked?"

Sandra had to bite her tongue. Who is fucking a different slut ever night -not me! She wanted to say it but didn't. She didn't want to be called Pandora and went off to work.

She didn't see much of Tony the rest of the week and he didn't cook her another meal. Normally he would have almost every day. Normally they would be having loving 3 or 4 times a week too but that wasn't happing either. Normal was out the window, but she had a date with Max tonight, and she was more than ready to try him out.

Saturday morning Sandra woke up and immediately started to think of a way to get the big disappointment out of her bed and house. The date was going pretty well until they went to bed, and it was 'wham bam thank you mam'. Max was lacking in skill and technique all he had going for him was youthful exuberance. 4 times last night he had blasted his cum into her, twice missionary and twice doggy. All four times it was like he was drilling for oil. Sandra was quite sure he couldn't find her clit even if she drew him a map. Needless to say, she had not cum. When he woke up, she was pretty sure he would want more, and she didn't her pussy was sore. Sandra slipped out of bed, grabbed her least sexy clothes and went to the kitchen. She hoped the smell of eggs and bacon would bring Max and then she could send him on his way.

It worked out for her. Max appeared in his boxers and gave her a kiss, "hey sweet checks, making us some nourishment so we can do it again?"

Sandra almost laughed, "no we can't do it again, my husband's shift is over soon, and you have to be gone before he gets home."

Max was confused, "I thought you said he was good with this?"

"Oh, he is," Sandra lied, "but we have rules, and you can't be here when he gets home." She lied again.

They ate and Max left. Sandra had a shower, changed the sheets, and started her usual Saturday routine. By noon she was starting to wonder when Tony was coming home. She also was getting anxious about their date that night. Date night was a thing they did at least twice a month. It almost always ended with mind blowing sex and Sandra sure needed some.

Tony came home at 5. Their dinner reservation was for 6 so basically, he showered, got dressed and they left.

Diner was great. It was like before, they talked and laughed, Sandra was thinking she didn't want to go to a club after, she just wanted to go home for dessert. Tony however was all excited to take her to a new club he discovered.

It was different from the usual club they went to. This place clearly was a meat market and Sandra wasn't that excited to be there. After dancing with Tony, she started to relax and enjoy herself. Things were going great until Tony went off to get them new drinks. Then things briefly got better as a very handsome man asked her to dance. Before she new it one dance had become two and one handsome man had become three different dance partners. Sandra realized it had been over an hour since she had seen Tony.

Pretty soon after that he appeared at her side with a blonde in a mini dress. Tony introduced her to Sandra, "hey babe this is Candy she thinks that our open marriage is the most exciting thing she's ever heard."

At this point Candy jumped in, "oh yes, your man is such a hunk, and he certainly is packing something big and hard in his pants that I can't wait to see. I especially can't wait to see you sucking his cream pie out of my pussy, I'm so wet thinking about it."

Sandra sputtered, "cream pie...."

Before she could say more Tony continued, "So I figured this is an open marriage and all so you should be open to new things, maybe this will scratch that itch you have?"

Sandra was not happy. This was not how this date was supposed to end, however maybe he was right, ...."

Tony forced her hand, "well I'm leaving with Candy, she lives quite close, are you coming or not?"

Sandra reluctantly agreed and they left the club. When they arrived at Candy's apartment there were not a lot of preliminaries, Candy and Tony started making out as soon as they entered the door. Clothes started to come off and before you knew it Sandra was watching Tony pound Candy with all he had. Candy was a vocal one and kept on encouraging him to go "harder" and "deeper." She continued at the top of her lungs, "its so good," "you are such a stud," and then of course came "you're going to make me cum." Then Sandra had the dubious privilege of watching as the two of them climaxed together.

Sandra was almost numb by now; her mind was so messed up she was on autopilot. When Tony rolled off Candy and Candy said, "come on Pandora your pie is waiting," Sandra didn't even realize that Candy had called her Pandora instead of Sandy. She slowly moved forward and tentatively began to lick at Candy's messy pussy. Sandra had never done this before and thought she never would. She started to think she couldn't do it, but Candy grabbed her by the head and pushed her into Tony's cream pie, "oh this is so hot Panda, come on lick that pussy."

Tony could not believe what he was seeing. There was Sandra licking his cum out of another woman and his dick was soon rock hard and ready to go. He went to the nightstand and opened the top drawer, finding the lube he was hoping would be in there. Tony then flipped Sandra's dress up and pulled her thong to the side. Sandra was startled when she felt the lube hit her rosebud but was powerless to do anything. Candy had her head and was mashing her pussy into Sandra's face. Soon Sandra felt Tony's cock pushing on her back door. This was not the first time this had happened, and Sandra liked it but tonight she wanted him in her vagina. Sandra wanted many different things but by now she knew nothing she wanted was going to happen tonight. Tony pushed himself in and slowly began to thrust into her ass.

Normally on the second go round Tony could last even longer but this whole situation was so hot he soon was starting to feel himself getting ready to cum.

Candy let out a screech, "oh Panda you are so good, you're going to make me cummmmm...."

That was too much for Tony and it pushed him over the edge, filling Sandra's butt with his load. Candy let go of Sandra and she flopped to the side of Candy. Tony collapsed on the other side. Sandra lay there thinking she just wanted this to end and go home. However, after a few minutes of recovery for Candy and Tony, they decided it was time for a shower, as they left Candy looked at Sandra and said," there's not enough room for three in my shower so we'll go first, then it can be Panda's turn."

Sandra angrily lay in bed thinking about the last week, Tony had had sex with her best friend, at least two other nurses from work and now they had had a threesome with "Candy." At the same time, she had had one date and bad sex. She was not happy, not happy at all. As well she soon was getting frustrated with how long they were taking in the shower. Before they returned however Sandra nodded off to sleep.

In the morning Sandra awakened to the sickening sound of Candy giggling and the slapping of flesh. Tony had her bent over and was slamming into her pussy while playing with her tits. They noticed that Sandra was awake, and Candy spoke first, "oh good timing Panda bear you're just in time to have cream pie for breakfast."

The mere thought of it turned Sandra's stomach. "No thanks Candy I think I'm just going to get dressed and go."

Sandra hoped at this point Tony would say something about coming with her but instead he then said, "take the car I will grab an Uber once were done."

With that Tony resumed slamming into Candy's pussy, literally turning his back on her as Sandra walked out.

After three weeks of open marriage, it occurred to Sandra that just because it was open it didn't mean Tony and her couldn't have sex. She was so focused on scratching her itch and bewildered by Tony's incredible promiscuity she had not thought of it. Sandra vowed that this was going to change tonight she was going to do something about it. Thankfully when she came home from work Tony was alone without a woman. There was no supper however and that hurt. Sandra was not going to mention it though she wanted to talk about their lack of sex. "Tony, we might have an open marriage now but that doesn't mean we.... "

Sandra never got to finish.

Up came Tony's index finger to his lips as he interrupted her, "Pandora you opened the box."

He then said goodbye and walked out the door.

Sandra slumped down on the sofa. What was she going to do? This wasn't working out the way she had planned, and this Pandora thing was getting seriously old. Sandra didn't know what she hated worse, Tony calling her Pandora or his sluts calling her Panda! She was not a chubby animal from China! Maybe the worst thing was those same sluts always thanking her for making Tony available. She couldn't subject herself to more of that. This of course led to Sandra and Tony seeing less and less of one another.

2 months of open marriage found Sandra sitting in a restaurant with Vik. Vik was full of himself and droned on and on about something Sandra wasn't really listening to. Her mind was lost in thought, although she did make the appropriate comments now and then to keep Vik talking.

12