Sandra's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived to an extremely-cold house, with Steve and Sandra, playing Final Fantasy on the PlayStation in the TV room. They were tucked in under duvets and two heaters were on their maximum setting. The aroma from the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table filled the air.

Laura couldn't explain why the house was colder than before she left. The two heaters should have made it better, not worse. Something wasn't right. She sniffed the air, there was a faint, but strange, undertone to the popcorn scent in the air. She sniffed again. Then it hit her, it was the scent of arousal, of sex juices. Steve and Sandra must have had sex while they were alone for the afternoon! And they ventilated the house in an attempt to get rid of the scents. It would explain the presence of popcorn in the room. That would also explain why the entire house was so cold. (see Spring Break Chapter 3)

It left her in a predicament. Should she tell this to Sandra's parents when they collect their daughter, admitting that her own son took advantage of their daughter? Luckily, there wasn't any risk of pregnancy, but still... This wasn't a school matter, and it wasn't something Sandra told her in confidence. It would have been so much easier if Steve wasn't involved.

She couldn't work out who took the initiative. She wouldn't put it beyond Steve, but she also witnessed how flirtatious Sandra was with men around her. In the back of her mind, the girls' games night seemed even less innocent the longer she thought about it. She definitely would have to talk to Sandra to find out what was behind the games night.

****

Later that night:

Laura rolled in her bed, contemplating how she could get Sandra alone to get information on the 'games night'. Her hand was involuntarily playing with her nipple dumbbell. It was new, and she was still getting used to the sensations. It was so new that she would only be out of her recovery period in a week's time.

A door hinge squeaked and a shiver ran down her spine, the squeak came from the guest room. It used to be her cue that Tom was on his way to visit her, but there would be no visit by Tom tonight. She thought it strange that she still thinks of Tom, almost three years after he had left.

It must be Sandra on the move, on her way to Steve's room. Then she heard the crack from Steve's bedroom door. Somehow, she felt relieved that Steve wasn't the instigator.

Sandra's visit left her with a second problem to solve -- how to prevent future visits between the two. She at least owes that to Keith and Jessica. Maybe she could exploit Steve's back problem.

She smiled when she started to formulate a plan. She will invite Sandra to Sis' hockey practice which would take care of the morning. There were several house chores which needed a man's hand and that would take care of any opportunities for the afternoon. But the best part would be that Steve's back would be wasted, and he'll have to take pain killers, which would knock him out for the night. The benefit for Steve would be that his back would get the exercise which he was reluctant to do regularly.

She could then ask the girls to help her prepare supper and send Sis to take some drinks to Steve where he would be working on house chores, leaving her alone with Sandra to interrogate her about the games night.

Her breathing was shallow and she thought that it was due to the excitement of working the plan. Then she realized that she was still rubbing her dumbbell. Could it be the dopamine which helped her focus? She recently read something about dopamine helping people to focus.

She decided to test her observation. The problem was that the stimulation also released oxytocin, her happy hormone, and she started to focus on Tom, her gym instructor who boarded with her, and who had started to pay her intimate nightly visits. She rolled onto her back to be able to work the ring in her Christina piercing. It was Tom who encouraged her to do it. She missed Tom at times, like tonight. She missed his big dick and the way he filled her vagina, both with his meat and his juice.

She reached for her bedside drawer to get her vibrator. Then she decided against it, someone may hear the hum.

****

Saturday midday:

Sandra declined Laura's request earlier in the morning to join her to go to Sis's hockey practice, saying that she would rather play Final Fantasy with Steve. Laura decided to let Sandra live out her 'final fantasy' with Steve.

Laura expected the worst when she returned with Sis and some fast-food lunch. She wasn't disappointed, the strong scent of sex hung in the air when Laura and Sis stepped into the house. It seemed as if Steve and Sandra hadn't even attempted to hide the scent like they did the previous day with popcorn.

But she was ready for Steve with a long list of house chores which needed a man's hand. He will be so tired tonight, and he would be knocked out with painkillers, to manage his back pain, that there would no chance of the two trying out their stunts tonight.

****

Saturday night:

Sandra smiled as she thought back at Laura's attempt to probe her about the sleepover games night. She got away with three deceptions, without technically lying. First she said that there will be adult supervision all night, which is true, given that all five girls are over eighteen and they are therefore technically 'adults'. Next, the men who would join them are also all 'adults'. She also claimed that her parents would be there and that Laura 'will see them when she drop Sis off'. But she didn't tell Laura that her parents would leave soon afterwards and wouldn't return until late the next day.

Next, she asserted that they would play games on the PlayStation and that Rachael will bring 'Charades' for an alternative activity. The fact that it would be a 'Strip Charades' variation, wasn't mentioned.

Lastly, she said that her parents wouldn't allow any men, other than her brother, 'while they are there'. However, she omitted to add that three more men, Rachael's boyfriend and his brother, and Elsabe's boyfriend, would arrive soon after her parents left.

There was just one thing outstanding, she had to visit Laura in her bed and check out her Christina ring...

****

Laura retreated to her bedroom early. She was tired after managing Steve to attend to all the house chores which needed his attention and giving him a hand where necessary. Steve, himself, was knocked out due to the painkillers he took in order to manage his back pain after all the work. She didn't expect any movement between rooms like last night.

Although her plans for the morning didn't pan out as planned, all others worked out just fine. She had her word with Sandra, who assured her there was adult supervision, and it would be the five girls who was selected to the national squad and that they would play on the PlayStation and Charades, which sounded quite innocent.

She felt randy and ascribed it to the sexual aromas that lingered in the house. The fact that she hadn't been with a sex partner for quite some time, also contributed. Her fingers brushed over her dumbbell through her flannel nightshirt, keeping her in the mood, although her logic was to help her focus like the night before. She was restless, thinking that she needed to think about what she would disclose to Sandra's parents. Should she admit that their daughter was exploited by her own son while in her care? Maybe she could have a word with Sandra instead.

Her room was dimly lit by nearby streetlights, diffused by her bedroom curtains. The steady wind, bringing cold air from the snow-covered Drakensberg, played with the bare tree branches outside her bedroom, casting eerie shadows on the curtain. It made her even more restless.

Laura turned around to face the door and tucked the duvet and blanket tighter around her shoulder, trying to relax. Her hand slipped back to her nipple piercing, trying to feel the sensations for which she had it done.

Her heart raced when she heard the squeak of the guest room's door. Wishing that someone with a hot body would get into her bed, like Tom did during those cold winter nights. She should be over him; the shuffle of his feet at her bedroom door and the creak of her bedroom door handle was already three years in the past. If Tom was still around, he would be at her door any moment now and she would hear the creak of her door handle.

* creak * Laura stiffened.

The door opened and Sandra was standing in the doorway, wearing a heavy gown. "Mrs. Botha, can I come in?"

"Sure, Sandra, is there a problem?"

Sandra closed the door behind her and bit her lip before she replied. "I hope you can help me." She paused before she continued, "Can I talk to you?" She slid her hands over her sleeves to warm her arms. "Confidentially?"

Laura thought back on her words to Jessica's, that players often confide in their coaches. "Any time."

Sandra shivered. "It's cold, would you mind if I get in bed with you while we talk?"

Laura gave her request some consideration, recalling her most recent thoughts. It may seem inappropriate, but it was rather cold. She moved to the other end of the bed and opened the duvet to invite Sandra into the bed.

Sandra dropped her gown and stood before Laura in a babydoll set. She smiled somewhat embarrassed in Laura's direction. "I packed for Nelspruit."

Laura's heart raced. She didn't expect this, she expected something more appropriate for winter, like her own long flannel pants and shirt.

Sandra's babydoll was made of a very thin, lacy, wine-red material. The front was joined with a spaghetti bowtie and the cups were supported with spaghetti straps which cross at her back. The front flared open to reveal small G-string panties.

Sandra shivered as she got in. "Brrrrr." She moved closer to Laura to heat up, taking up all the space that Laura created. She placed her hand on Laura's waist. "Do you mind? I just want to heat up a bit."

Laura's motherly instinct took over and allowed Sandra's cold body closer than would be appropriate. She placed her hand safely on Sandra's shoulder. She had fortunately sufficient presence of mind to realize that she must be extremely cautious since the brushing of her dumbbell excited her, especially with a young beautiful redhead in her bed, touching her. She better get to the point... "You wanted to talk."

"It is about next week's games night and sleepover."

Laura was relieved, it could have been drugs, or her sex with Steve. "What about the sleepover?"

"Brrrrr." Sandra faked a shiver and slipped her hand to cup Laura's large breast, her thumb resting on the nipple.

Laura's heart raced when she felt Sandra cupping her breast. Should she do or say something? She decided to let it go without drawing attention to it, hoping that it would be the end of it.

"It is about Colleen."

Laura picked consistent rumors up at school that Colleen had lesbian preferences. "Is there a problem with Colleen?"

"It was Colleen's idea to have a girl's only night." Pausing for a moment, she continued. "Colleen said she would like to 'play' with me when we have a chance."

Laura couldn't understand why her heart raced excitedly. Did she just have the thought of herself 'playing' with Sandra? Pulling her closer, not to warm her up, but to feel her soft flesh against her, feeling her breath onto her while their lips drew closer?

A shiver ran down her spine when she envisaged Sis in Colleen's embrace. She realized that the 'girls only' sleepover wouldn't be as innocent as she thought. Her heart started to race, her breathing short. She had to do something, she should say something. "And...?" She waited for Sandra to continue.

Sandra's heart was racing. This was the moment of truth. "I don't want to look like a fool with her... And I cannot ask my mother."

Laura's hand started to shake and slid off Sandra's shoulder. She knew she was in a heightened state of arousal. This was not what she expected. "Why me?" Her voice quivered in anticipation.

Sandra was unconsciously playing with Laura's dumbbell, rubbing her thumb over the hard knob. "I thought you may have done something like this, maybe when you were younger." She exhaled deeply, glad that she avoided disclosing her knowledge of some of Laura's intimate secrets. Her ministrations on Laura's nipple had escalated to twisting the dumbbell.

Laura felt the sensation in her breast, and nothing else mattered at that moment. She did the piercing to restore sensitivity to her nipples after she lost most of it during her augmentation operation. The piercing was a success!

After a moment of elation, reality kicked in. She was still in bed with a scholar at her school who was entrusted to her care. She had to stop this. She took hold of Sandra's hand to prevent further rubbing and twisting of her dumbbell.

The thought on how to stop it rushed through her mind, should she say something? Do something. She felt Sandra's breath sweeping over her face. "Careful, they're still sensitive." It came out differently than she intended, she needed a sexual release and her urges overruled her mind. Sandra was no longer a scholar, or her daughter's friend. She became a young, adventurous, consenting woman, sharing her bed on a cold winter's night.

It slowly dawned on Sandra what she was doing. "Sorry, I didn't realize." She tried to pull her hand away but Laura kept it there.

Laura fantasized about the moment when someone else was rubbing her dumbbell, except that the hand that was playing with her in her fantasies was that of a man. The hand was attached to various faces during her recovery time, faces like Tom's and Alex's. Sometimes, it was an anonymous face like Steve's friend, Dirk. The hand would 'discover' her piercing and would trick its way into her clothes to play with her naked breast. She'd notice the sneaky attempt, but let it go. Let it go, as if undetected, so that she could experience the fabulous sensations on her breasts after they were without that feeling for two long years. Like she was letting it go 'unnoticed' right now.

Laura felt Sandra's hand trying to pull away, and used Sandra's movement to guide her hand onto her shirt's buttons. She was shivering in excitement, waiting for Sandra's fingers to discover the buttons. Only when Sandra started to work the button did she release her hand. A waft of their combined arousal escaped from under her bedding.

Sandra finally realized that there were buttons under her fingers, buttons that would allow her to explore what's inside. And it seemed as if Laura wanted her to unbutton them. She started to unbutton the shirt and looked up into Laura's eyes. "May I?" Her voice almost inaudible, she was no longer interested to complete the challenge, she was now curious and overwhelmed by her own desires.

Laura smiled and slipped her hand behind Sandra's head and pulled her closer and pecked a kiss on her lips. "Be gentle."

Sandra tilted her head, offering her lips for another kiss just as the first button released. She closed her eyes when Laura's lips met hers again, still tender, and for longer. A second button released. Sandra's nerves started to knot in her stomach and shuffled closer to Laura. She opened her lips, inviting more of Laura's into her mouth.

Sandra's move freed Laura's hand, as their lips were now against each other's, and she slipped her hand to cup Sandra's breast. It was her turn to start rubbing her thumb over a hard nipple and was rewarded with a soft, deep moan. She took Sandra's lower lip into hers, gave it a suck and a lick before pulling on it before breaking their lock.

Sandra finally unbuttoned a third button, sufficiently loosening Laura's shirt to get her hand, still semi-cold, onto Laura's warm breast. Laura almost purred when Sandra's hand settled with her nipple trapped between her thumb and the base of her index finger. Sandra pushed her fingers harder onto Laura's breast and loved the way it gave.

Laura gave another purr when Sandra gently rubbed Laura's nipple with her thumb against the base of her index finger. The itching that remained from the piercing enhanced the stimulation which Sandra induced. She swept her hand over Sandra's breast with the end of the bowtie between her fingers when she was done. For a moment, she tried to figure out what it was, smiled, and pulled it to untie it.

She slipped her hand in, onto Sandra's naked breast and started to play with her nipple. She took Sandra's lip in hers again and sucked and licked it without releasing it. It was Sandra's chance to moan.

Sandra pulled her lip free. "Can I kiss?"

Laura was tempted to give in, but caution prevailed. "Rather not, it's new." She pulled the babydoll's shoulder off and Sandra helped her arm out of it. She rolled Sandra over onto her back and took a nipple into her mouth.

Sandra arched her back and slid her hand over Laura's tummy, past her navel and onto her mons inside Laura's pants, her fingers just touching Laura's Christina ring.

Laura, still highly aroused from the treatment of her pierced nipple, slipped her hand over Sandra's and held it in place. "Please be gentle with the clit as well." She needed more stimulation and slipped Sandra's hand over her Christina ring until her fingertips touched the dumbbell of her clit hood piercing.

When she was satisfied that Sandra gently rubbed her clit, she moved her hand over in search of Sandra's clit.

With the double stimulation on Sandra's nipple and her clit, in combination to her tight nerves, it didn't take long for Sandra to climax. She turned her head to muffle her orgasmic cries and clamped Laura's hand between her thighs. Her hand on Laura's clit jerked in her orgasmic throws, giving a harder tug on the dumbbell than she intended.

The tug on her clit took Laura over the edge, and she had no option but to mute her cries on Sandra's nipple. She needed to breathe and released the nipple. She arched her neck back when a next spasm ripped through her body. "Oohhh, yessss... Fuuuuuck!"

Her cries shocked her back to reality, concerned that she may have woken Sis up. She realized that it was Sandra in bed with her and that it wasn't appropriate. "Sorry, we shouldn't have..."

Sandralet out a deep sigh before she responded. "I asked for it..."

"You should be fine with Colleen... You better go."

Sandra slipped out of the bed, pulled her shoulder back on and tied the bowtie. She picked her gown up, wrapped it around her and took a last look at Laura. "Thank you, I never realized how different it could be."

Laura looked back at Sandra, the sensation on her clit was still pulsing. "This never happened, no one should ever know." It came out as a whisper, but Sandra could hear every word.

Sandra knew how to respond. "About what?" She hugged Laura and got out of the bed. Before leaving the bedroom, Sandra tied her gown's waistband, thinking that Sis would know, but no one else.

Laura waited until she heard the squeak of the guest room's door. She wiped a tear off her cheek. 'This is what you get if you manage your mid-life crisis with childish things like piercings'.

****

Sunday morning:

Sis walked into the guest room and closed the door behind her with a squeak. She looked at Sandra. "And? I could hear you through the walls."

Sandra dropped her eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't have. It was a silly idea."

Sis sensed that Sandra was struggling with her emotions and leaned forward to give her a hug. "Don't blame yourself, it was my idea."

Sandra appreciated Sis's concern. "Keep it for yourself. And support your mother, I noticed that she was unsettled."

Sis's curiosity got the better of her. "And the Christina... Is it true?"

Sandra's eyes darted towards the door as if to make sure Laura wasn't standing there. "Yes, she has a Christina, but also brand new nipple piercings and a clit hood piercing on top of it! Both are still healing." She broke the hug and looked at Sis to change the subject. "So, are you getting excited about losing your virginity?"