Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandra sinks deeper and deeper - exposing herself even more.
5.1k words
4.62
16.3k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want there to be anybody left out there, who doesn't know the look of my gaping cunt, I don't want to have friends or colleagues who don't know all the things I did, who don't know my complete destruction, my humiliation and how much it gets me off. Sandra sure was vocal about what she wanted, as she talked into the camera, that Old George, the homeless man who fostered her abuse over the last couple of hours, held towards her face.

I want to do it all - I want to further ruin my body, ruin my cunt, hell - even ruin my health if I need to. I want to expose everything, I want there to be nothing private left, I want to be available - to everybody, without any further limits. This weekend, the next few days - they will destroy everything I've worked for, every ounce of decency in my and show the world what I really am - Sandra Wilder, sex toy, nothing but a wide-open cunt, a cum bucket, a dumpster for the most defiled, for the most vile.

With this the camera panned down along Sandra's mostly naked body, only covered by the remains of her partially ripped dress, and towards the background: She was sitting with her legs spread as far as seemed possible, masturbating furiously with what seemed to be an empty wine bottle that she jammed into her sore cunt, while pulling on her nipple ring with the other hand. All this happened in the street light of the railway station, where she was half-propped on a dirty bench. Graffiti, grime, and dirt shaped the scene - that and the curious looks of multiple on-lookers, who in a fascinated way watched Sandra's wild performance.

It was around 11pm on a Saturday night - so not too many were around and honestly - most people who were still around were not the ones to complain about a mostly naked girl performing lewd sex acts. What a day it had been for Sandra, the star of the scene, the new-found local celebrity she had become over the last 24 hours, give or take a few. Stepping back to the previous night, Sandra found herself after being paraded naked throughout the whole city in the early morning hours back at her own place, where she invited the four homeless men who supported her repulsive acts and who made sure to share every little detail of her self humiliation on her social media channels - she wanted to be famous, after all.

So there they were, entering her cozy apartment, where she so graciously invited them. And boy had she invited them, after all the terrible things she had done to herself that day and that night, even those disgusting men were more than happy to settle down - and she insisted, that they take the king size bed. And again, they were happy to oblige, having had planned something special for Sandra anyway.

See, Sandra had over-performed in this night: She had inserted every terrible thing they had found on the street and in dumpsters into her cunt and asshole, she had let them run a train on her (or rather - she begged them to), she had allowed them to fist her in public, she had exposed herself to hundreds of people while drugged-out in broad daylight in the park. But, travelling home, still with the broken needles stuck in her cunt, she had insisted that she doesn't want her exposure and humiliation to end, just because the night was over.

So, it was not the bed for her that night - that would have offered far too much privacy for dear Sandra Wilder, instead she insisted to sleep out on her lawn chair on the balcony. It was a warm summer night, so she would not need a blanket - no, she would not even need any clothing, she demanded. So, out she went, followed by the wide-eyed men, who could barely believe what they saw: Yes, they saw Sandra humiliate herself all over time, but on her own balcony, with neighbors and friends potentially looking on, that was nearly too much to grasp even for them. Sandra, however, was not satisfied: See, it was not the first time she was naked out there, some of her neighbors might have seen quite a lot of her already in the past. So for today, this did not seem enough, it still seemed to good, to clean, to normal for how she wanted this night to end. But worry not, she laughed, she had something prepared - go to my room, you will find everything you need there, prepared on my nightstand.

And off one of the men went, only to come back a minute later with more than a wicked smile on his face: Carrying he was some zip ties, a dildo that seemed far too big for Sandra's tiny frame, and more importantly: a speculum. What are you waiting for, she demanded with a voice loud enough to attract attention at this time of the night - but that's what she needed, hoping soon some lamps around her own well-lit balcony would come on, investigating the noise. Spread me open, she urged, plunging down with her legs spread wide on her lawn chair.

You, tie my legs to the railing of the balcony, so there is no hiding, she told one of her tormentors, who laughingly complied with her wish. In the meantime, she started fucking her own cunt with the dildo - it still being sore from the needles she had jammed in their earlier and now carelessly thrown on the balcony floor. When she was satisfied with the abuse she had given her stretched out cunt, she pleaded George to insert the speculum as deep in her as possible, and then to open it as far as he could. Making sure to capture every moment of this amazing performance on Sandra's phone, he happily complied.

What a sight she was. It was still dark outside, but the light on Sandra's balcony illuminated her perfectly - showing off her trim body, but more importantly: her grotesquely opened up cunt. The speculum inside her prevented it from closing up, providing every onlooker insight into her once most private places. Yes, this is what she needed, her cunt to be stretched and destroyed, her health to be at risk, and her reputation to be ruined. Everybody should know what she looks like naked, and even more - every single spot of her body and the inside of her cunt should be public knowledge.

When she awoke it seemed to be the middle of the day. Scared and terrified she immediately reached down to her cunt, only to find it still spread open, hurting from the uncomfortable position and sore and red and swollen she found her own cunt. - She was satisfied, not knowing how many people must have seen her, how many people must have taken videos and pictures of her situation. As soon as the men realized that Sandra had woken up, they came storming out to her balcony. You want even more, don't you? The rotten men surrounded her, while making sure she was still visible from the street and garden - and she just nodded. Give me your worst, as I said. The men didn't need to be told twice - here, prop her up a bit more, I want her cunt to be facing up, George demanded, and the boys helped. So now she was here, grotesquely spread apart, her cunt facing upward, perfectly exposed to the world.

With that, one of the man leaned forward, hovering over her spread open cunt and started - spitting into it, with the others cheering him on. And round and round they went on, making sure to hurl up as much spit as they could muster, spitting it into Sandra's wide open cunt, while she had started to violently rub her clit, begging them for more. They hadn't seen her that excited yet, despite all the crazy acts she had performed. When they deemed the spitting not enough anymore, George leaned forward, with his nose right over her grotesque cunt he started to spit mucus and snot into her waiting cunt - and so did all the others. When they were done with this humiliation, they all were nearly as aroused as Sandra, who was still masturbating like a possessed woman, was.

It would be a good day, they all agreed - but first they needed some food. However, they were not in the mood to get it themselves - what else did they have a little plaything like Sandra for. While slowly untying her, they told her, they wanted to send her down to the bakery on the corner. But Sandra begged: I cannot go - I am so full of your snot, of your filth, of your spit - please, I need this shit to stay inside of me, I need it - I need it to infest me, I need your snot and your mucus in my cunt. And the men agreed - it would not be fun, to just make her get dressed and go to the bakery. Where would be the creativity there?

First, they decided to remove the speculum from her overstretched cunt - not that it would really close up all too well on its own after the last 12 hours of fucking and violating it, but it would be a start. What's next - the girl loves pain anyway, doesn't she? So let's give it to her. Somebody get some safety pins, they are in the bedroom, first drawer, Sandra urged, while the men carried her inside, careful not to spill Sandra's cunt filling. Bring me the safety pins, George repeated her request - we are gonna make sure her cunt is nicely shut.

With that he jammed the first safety pin through her stretched out cunt lips, only to repeat it at the second side. And again, and again, and again, until four safety pins were jammed through her most sensitive part. Oh, she did feel the pain, but the ecstasy she felt was even more intense than the pain. She looked at the monstrosity of her once pristine cunt: Sandra touched her lips, swollen red, pierced not only by the rings she had in there already for ages, but now also by safety pins, knowing to be filled up not only with the remains of cum from the day before, but with the spit and snot of those homeless junkies. God, what a way to begin the day.

In the meantime, the men were excited to pick up something fun for her to wear, looking at her various short dresses, mini skirts, half transparent tops, and low cut blouses. What they did not find however - oh, Tom yelled towards Sandra, who was still gleefully pulling at her engorged cunt lips. Sandra, bitch, where you keep the underwear, we want to put something revealing on her - but Sandra just shook her head. Silly, I threw it all out - underwear, this topic is over for me. You're gonna keep me half-naked or naked, remember? Clothing is from now on only made to parade me around as risky as possible, clothing is only here to accentuate my body and to keep me from being constantly arrested and jailed. No, no underwear for me, nothing decent for me anywhere - my body is public property.

The men still could barely believe what they found with Sandra - the most sex-crazed plaything in history. And, she added, we will go shopping today, we need clothing more extreme, it just cannot be that with some of those things my cunt might be hidden from the public! And the men agreed - for her outing to the bakery they needed to pick something... fun. Yes, something fun indeed, they thought rummaging through the wide array of what you could barely identify as clothing. Satisfied, they came to a conclusion: a completely sheer babydoll dress, that was obviously meant to be worn only inside, with the curtains closed, and even then it might still be considered provocative.

But now it would have to fit for Sandra's trip to the bakery: It barely covered her ass or her cunt, even standing up without moving and without the wind of the street. Not that it might have covered much to begin with - the boys just hoped it would be enough to not get her arrested. Honestly - deep inside they knew that there was quite a high chance she would get arrested - her nipples were at prominent display, highlighted by the rings in them. Her cunt - oh what a sight it was, there was no hiding the abuse it went through, with all the needles stuck through her cunt, that still could not prevent all the slime from leaking out of her. But she was insisting it would be perfect for her trip to the bakery - and off she went, leaving the men back to rummage through her belongings.

Sandra had her first orgasm just while reaching the store - dozens of men stared at her on the way there and what's even better: she knew all of the people she passed, they all knew her by name, they all knew who she was and could barely believe what they saw, a virtually naked Sandra with slime dripping from an abused cunt, where a day before a pretty, pristine pussy would have been visible. Cumming in front of the bakery, she takes a deep breath before stepping inside.

In the meantime, the dirty men went through her belongings - carefully she had prepared for somebody to not only abuse her body, but to take over all of her life. They easily were able to log into her bank account, with all the information they needed neatly written down with instructions, to take everything, to spend everything, to make sure she would have nothing left in life but sex, exhibitionism, and her body. All the social media feeds were by now already filled well with pictures and videos of her abuse, the boys having made sure that everybody who knew Sandra Wilder, would now also know her inside out - quite literally, as the pictures of her spread cunt made sure. And what amazing pictures they were - the ones with the used needles stuck into the tender flesh next to her cervix. The one of more than five used, dirty, rotten condoms sticking out of her abused cunt. The video of her lapping up a piss puddle at the tramway station, while cum was dripping out of her cunt. Yes, she was a celebrity now.

When she came back, the boys immediately saw that she had not only brought back some food for them, but that she also must have received quite a fucking and more. The safety pins were gone from her cunt, her babydoll was wet and soaked and stained, and cum was dripping down her legs. Somebody must have had fun with her, they all agreed. Sandra would have been pleased, had she known, that all her bank accounts were already empty and that a letter of resignation was sent to her employer - attached to it a multitude of pictures of the night before.

A long and perverted day lay between her nearly naked trip to the bakery and what happened that evening at the railway station. Nearly naked, at a dirty bench at the railway station she was masturbating furiously with an upside down wine bottle, neck first she jammed it repeatedly into her cunt. Now, the curious on-looker might assume that the bottle started out empty, or that Sandra was just on some drugs and acting wildly, but neither was the case. Sandra was as sober as they come (and boy, did she come) this late evening. The bottle, however, had a bit of a history.

Sandra had come to the railway station together with the four homeless men she had chosen to be her supporters for the weekend - and probably for the months or years to come. When she had arrived there, oh my, what a sight she had been: see, they had bought a dress today, quite sheer and far too short - it actually was less of a dress and more of delicate lingerie. But who is keeping track? Either way, it definitely was not meant to be worn outside, even less so on a saturday night in a seedy railway station. So, obviously she drew a crowd quite fast.

When she sat down at one of the benches, putting one of her long legs up, thereby spreading her legs quite a bit, the curious onlooker got quite the surprise, if he was so inclined to look between Sandra's long, tender legs: Her pussy - was more of a severely abused cunt, it was spread wide open. Now, this was not just the consequence of the fucking she had received over the day, not even the consequence of the fisting she had received at the little city beach earlier. No, it was part of a more delicate plan: Sandra's cunt lips are pierced, with silver rings being drawn through them. Now, not caring about pain or any level of decency anymore, she had come up with a special something for the show she wanted to provide.

Drawn through those rings were thin rubber bands, nearly invisible to the on-looking eye but strong enough to do their job. With the ends tied around her respective upper legs, those bands were tugging hard at her rings, pulling her cunt open with every step she took - now with the transparent "dress" she had on, she was quite a sight during the bus ride, and quite a few unknown hands found their way to her dripping cunt, with one daring guy even shoving a couple of rough fingers deep inside of her.

But now she had arrived - sat there with her cunt spread open in the most vulgar way imaginable, and started to slowly caress her clit that was sticking out proudly. Soon, she drew quite a crowd - now, this was not the crowd that you usually would enjoy, randy man, drunkards, junkies, homeless and wanderers. Soon they formed a circle around her, making sure no police or security might wonder in, as they watched with rising curiosity and arousal what was transpiring in front of their eyes. More and more furiously Sandra began to masturbate, as more and more people watched. You all will get your chance to fuck my cunt, if you even deem it good enough for you. If you don't - well, you can have my asshole, it might be in a better shape, Sandra grinned at the evil and vile looking men around her.

With this, George and Tom came forward to help her with the show she had planned. Tom had found an empty wine bottle in a dumpster, that he handed to Sandra. Of course, every halfway sane woman would have been disgusted - the bottle was dirty, ants were running around it, and it overall would have seemed quite off-putting to most. But Sandra gave the rim a quick lick, only to immediately push it into her wide open cunt without and concern for her physical well-being. After a few minutes and to wild cheering of the crowd, she ripped the bottle out, turned it around, and began shoving it wide end first into her abused snatch.

Moaning, she finally succeeded and continued to push it all the way to the hilt, until just the neck of the bottle was still outside her cunt. With this she waved to one of the heavily tattooed and honestly quite dirty onlookers, to come and help her out. Here, fuck me with this bottle until I scream. And scream she did after just a few moments, as she came crashing down in one earth-shattering orgasm.

With this, she pulled the bottle out of her cunt, nearly prolapsing herself, as the wide bottle pulled at her tender flesh. Passing the bottle to George, she offered to the men - who wants to fist fuck me? I want all your dirty hands inside my cunt, rip me apart and spread me open until I will never enjoy a normal cock again.

Now, the men did not need to be told twice - the first guy eagerly stormed towards her, first trying to seek to push three of his deformed and dirty fingers into her - only to find that indeed, Sandra's cunt would be able to take his whole fist. What was supposed to be a fist-fuck turned into him more or less punching his fist into her cunt, bottoming out at her cervix, over and over again - and he was only the first of nearly 20 men to do so.

In the meantime, George was busy as well - pissing into the wine bottle she gave him, before handing the bottle to another lost-looking man, telling him to do the same. After that they watched Sandra's cunt being destroyed further and further, as the men did their best to showcase their cunt-fisting capabilities - and Sandra came over and over again, as these unwashed, dirty fists kept pounding away at her wide-open cunt.

Time to wash her cunt a bit, George laughed, moving forward, pushing the fist-fuckers to the side, and having Sandra look wild-eyed (and wide-spread, indeed) at him. As her loose cunt gaped open, George waved the wine bottle now mostly filled with piss at her: Time to wash this cunt for what's about to come next, he laughed while the rest of the crowd erupted in laughter as well. Who could imagine something like this - a beauty like Sandra, with her tender soft body, her long legs, and her angel-like face willingly being abused, fisted, exposed to the world, and now a piss-filled wine bottle would be jammed into her cunt? Now, that is a sight to behold. And with this, George jammed the bottle inside her, only for her to take over and to start fucking herself with the bottle, in the process pouring the stale piss deep inside of her, having it of course run out of her cunt and down her legs in the process.

12