Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
How much worse can it get for Sandra?
3.8k words
4.7
13.6k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Attention: This story might not be for the faint of heart. Sandra - our hero - wants even more abuse and is sure to get it]

Truth be told, Sandra was not ready for the adventure to be over. As she staggered towards her home - nearly naked, with a cunt overflowing with juiced and gaping open from all the abuse she had received, she plotted how to end this night.

Now, over the last seven or eight hours, Sandra had made sure that her abused cunt got all the attention: Hundreds of people, mostly homeless and drug addicts had seen her perform disgusting act. She had been abused, her cunt been stretched and overstretched. Her cunt lips were abused by rotten needles, even her cervix and her innermost chambers were ruined one way or the other.

To make it worse - all this was recorded, shared with most of her friends and contacts, with her colleagues and neighbors. Yes, everybody would know that she let homeless men piss into her cunt, that she begged to insert a jellyfish, while trying to stretch open her cervix. Everybody would know that she masturbated after all of this on the way home in the tramway, where she sat with her legs spread open, pulling on her cunt lips.

But all of this was not yet the full satisfaction she needed. She wanted to - give up control. To make sure, whoever felt the urge to do whatever to her, got the chance. No, she was not satisfied with getting raped, not satisfied with getting abused, not satisfied to be exposed to everybody. Rather - she needed even more.

So, she had her mind set on what to do - she was mostly naked anyway, with neither her tits nor her abused cunt being hidden by the minimal piece of clothing she wore. The stilettos only accentuated her nakedness.

Now, just going home - where would be the fun in this? Just prancing around downtown hoping somebody would find a way to abuse her even further? Not risky enough. So what was a beautiful girl like Sandra to do?

Thankfully she still had a whole bottle of sleeping pills on her - and she knew, that with her mind set to it, she would be out of it for long enough to give everybody the opportunity to do with her body as they pleased.

Would they fuck her? Would they ruin her cunt? Would they infect her with some unspeakable disease? Would they let dogs piss all over her? Would they let ants torment her cunt again? Would they make sure her reputation is forever ruined? Would they make sure that Sandra would never have anything resembling privacy again? Well - she sure hoped so.

Honestly, she did not count how many of those pills she took, as she sat down at the park bench. It probably was around three or four - either way enough to knock her out. Now, before she did so, she had prepared a little something, a hand-written note, that she had placed next to her soon-to-be-sleeping body.

"Abuse me. Think of the worst things you ever wanted to do to a pretty girl - and do more. Show me to the world. No inch of my body is private. Destroy me. Make my body your toy - ruin it, ruin me. My name is Sandra Wilder, I live on Main Street #7. The key to my place is in my purse. My phone is unlocked. Do with all this as you please"

Placing this note carefully next to her, she looked around - the bench was right under a street light, illuminating her body perfectly. Stripping off her ripped dress, she now was as naked as she could be, pulling up her legs while spreading them, she made sure to offer her naked cunt to the world. Now, using some zip ties, she tied her legs back, making sure they would not close to a more modest position as she fell asleep in a few minutes.

Next, she tried to make sure her cunt looked as open and available as possible. Pulling on the lips that pierced her dangling lips, she hooked a thin string into each of them, only to attach it to the zip ties that held her legs spread open. In the process, she managed to keep her aching cunt as open and vulnerable as possible - who ever wanted to use her, would get a good idea of the goods she were offering. Now, she was satisfied.

Drugged - only minutes away from losing conscious, as exposed as humanely possible, she sat in the park, only hundred yards from one of the main squares of the city. It was a rough part - and she knew that when (and if?) she would wake up, she would be truly and utterly fucked. Smiling, she started to masturbate, or rather - to slap her engorged clit with the flat of her hand.

Now - what happened in the hours that followed and what proved to be her biggest humiliation and destruction so far, Sandra would only slowly recapture when browsing through her very own instagram feed on the next day.

But let's see how it all played out for Sandra, who slowly drifted away, with her cunt exposed to the world - and some cruel spectators. Spectators, who might have ideas for abuse in mind, that would even put Sandra's own to shame.

The two girls who watched Sandra prepare herself knew her. They had been students of her two years ago - and they remembered her well. Now, most university staff was prim and proper, quite unlike Sandra. Now of course her apparel back then was nothing compared to the spectacle Sandra made of herself now, but it was enough to stay in mind.

Her blouses were always just a little bit too low cut, a little bit too lose - making sure that everybody would get a good view of her perk nipples whenever she moved through the classroom. And her skirts - now, they were never classical miniskirts, but somehow Sandra always managed to show of her smooth, shaved pussy to the students.

Be it bending over in an unlucky way, or sitting down at a table with her legs spread just a bit too far - there was probably no student on campus who did not know how pretty Sandra's pussy had been.

Well, and now this sexy plaything was theirs for the taking - and apparently she was ready for a wild night. The girls checked first to see if Sandra was really out of it. Now, a decent person would have just tried to shake her slightly. Or to talk to her.

Not Kathryn and Ann, however - no, they knew just what they wanted. In order to see if Sandra was awake, Kathryn rammed three fingers into Sandra's wet and open cunt. As Sandra did not react and her sloppy cunt offered no resistance, she managed to jam in her whole fist.

Now, Ann did not want to be outdone - moving forward she first started tugging on the piercings in Sandra's nipples, before starting to slap her clit.

Still - no reaction from Sandra. Good, she was fully out of it, the party could begin. And they had - like most everybody on campus - seen Sandra's performances over the weekend, as conveniently she had made sure to share it with the whole world to see. But now what can you do to a girl, that already did everything she could to humiliate and destroy herself? How much lower can you make her sink?

Well, to say at least - the girl wanted to give it a try. Actually, in both their minds an evil but thrilling plan formed. Sandra wanted to be ruined - they would make sure that would happen. Having seen how willing and eager Sandra was to not only overstretch and ruin her cunt itself, but to even go one step further and play with her cervix and uterus, this would be a fun adventure.

Before that, they took one more look at Sandra - spread eagle on a park bench, her cunt lips grotesquely stretched out and stretched open. Soon, the girls knew, her cunt would look even more grotesque - more rings, a tattoo or two, and god knows which ways they would find to play with Sandra's uterus.

For the time being, they were content with taking turns fistfucking Sandra's cunt - although there was no resistance left, as the girls easily jammed their fists deep into Sandra, bottling out at her cervix.

Honestly, it looked less like a fistfuck and more like the girls beating up Sandra's inner cuntwalls, as they pounded away joyfully. Ann came up with the idea, to try and insert not one hand, but two into Sandra's now obscenely open cunt.

And so they did. With each girl slowly pushing on, they managed to get two hands into Sandra's cunt. Pushing as hard as they could, they spread Sandra's cunt to the limit - her lips were spread and red, as the girls pushed as hard as they could. Wait - I have an idea. Carefully pulling back her hand, with Ann's still firmly in place, Kathryn extended her index finger, only to push forward again.

Within a moment, she reached Sandra's cervix, only to push on. Even this once so tight ring barely offered any resistance, as Kathryn's index finger slipped in to the second knuckle. Amazing, she squealed - look how ruined this bitch's cunt already is!

It still was early enough for people being out on the streets: going home from discos and bars, most people out at this time would be pretty drunk, and the girls counted on this. Propping Sandra up, they decided to take her for a walk through town, aiming to position her at a more prominent place in the city.

Half carrying and half dragging, they started to move Sandra towards one of the bigger tramway stations in town. There, her audience would be ten times bigger, and quite definitely more rowdy than here in the park.

On the way there - it was just a five minutes walk - they stopped every time somebody came their way. When a group or drunk men came walking towards them, they plopped Sandra down on the dirty pavement, positioning her on her back leaning against the wall.

Making sure Sandra's legs were spread wide, Ann and Kathryn waited for the men to come closer. When they were close enough to see what's going on, Ann jammed one fist into Sandra's worn out cunt, while Kathryn cheered the men on - come on guys, the butch is out of it, but she needs it.

Now - five drunken men don't need to be told twice that the bitch getting fistfucked on a dirty street at midnight needs to be fucked. One after the other they lifted Sandra up, only to fuck her roughly and quickly - each of them depositing their seed deep in Sandra's cunt.

Before the men got to leave, the girls still gave them Sandra's full name and address, telling them to spread the word: The bitch will be home later tonight, the door will be unlocked and she will be ready for whatever.

With that, one of the men stepped forward - you know what, girls? You might need some help around here. Mind me? And of course the girls did not mind, as the guy joined their little excursion. Now, he picked Sandra up, carrying her in front of his body, making sure her legs would be spread nicely - for the whole world to see her cunt facing the cold air of the night.

What a sight it was - the very naked Sandra with her gaping cunt being carried by this big burly men, her legs spread wide open. Bitch really needs her cunt abused, right? The men laughed, as the three of them formed their vile plan.

No, the night would not be about Sandra getting fucked. At least not in the classical way. Her cunt was far too ruined anyway to give pleasure to anyone, if even two fists barely found any resistance. No, the night would be about ruining Sandra's cunt forever and making sure - the world would take notice.

As the fun group neared the tramway station, more and more people took notice of the spectacular sight: As Sandra was carried with her legs spread wide, everybody got a good look at her gaping cunt - and most people took the liberty to take videos.

As more and more of a crowd formed, Ann started to invite some drunkards to have fun, to fist fuck the abused cunt. One guy from the crowd - a tall and heavy black man stepped forward, while Sandra was still carried around. Lifting his right hand, Kathryn and Ann just gasped - his fist was enormous, and it seemed not quite likely that he would be able to insert it even into Sandra's loose cunt.

However, the guy had no consideration of her well-being, as he forcefully started to push. With a little force, his hand slipped into Sandra's cunt, stretching it to the fullest. With an evil grin, he started to pull back, until his knuckles were barely inside her.

Leaning into the movement, he pushed forward with all his force, practically punching Sandra's cunt with every fucking motion. The crowd was speechless as he continued to fuck her like this for several minutes.

Finally satisfied, he practically ripped out his hand, leaving her cunt hanging open completely. Now, even her cervix was visible to the crowd, as the girls moved forward to tug on Sandra's now swollen cunt lips, making sure her cunt would continue to hang open. Now - this performance set the scene for the night, Sandra's cunt and body would be there for everybody's abusal.

As they planted her on a bench outside the tramway station, with dozens of people surrounding and abusing her body, Kathryn and Ann started rummaging through the trashbins around. As they came back with a whole bag filled with "goodies" as they called it, they saw Sandra surrounded by what must have been ten men.

Two of them took the liberty to slap Sandra's tiny tits, while the others took turn spreading her cunt open, while another man pissed right into her. The men seemed to take great joy in the fact that they got to abuse a beautiful girl like Sandra this way.

However, as they all saw Ann and Kathryn coming back, the action stopped for the moment, as everybody was curious about the next steps in the performance. And the men marvelled at the... utensils... the girls had brought with them.

Now, they already had some kind of understanding of the abuse Sandra wished for the most: Everything that had the potential to ruin her cunt, to risk her health, to ruin her health really. Everything that was so vile most people would not even stomach holding in their hands - she wanted stuffed into her cunt.

So the girls laid out everything they had found. There were a couple of used condoms, some of them filled with spunk. There was some half-rotten food, a dark brown banana, three apples that were crawling with... maggots or some other insects, nobody really felt the urge to explore that any further.

There was a bottle filled with some liquid. And there were so many needles - finally, Kathryn laughed, it paid off that the city had such a big drug problem. Last but not least - the girls had found a funnel. Having seen Sandra's latest video performance they knew it would come in handy.

Enough of the pissing contest, guys - Ann hollered. It's getting boring, time to ruin this cunt once and for all. Sandra was still out of it - but just for good measure, the girls slipped her one more sleeping pill. They still had a lot planned with her, and they quite enjoyed abusing her sleeping body - not that Sandra would have offered any resistance anyway.

With that, they made sure to spread her legs wide. Handing one of the bystanders a rope, they instructed him to tie Sandra's legs back - pulling them all the way up to her shoulders, Sandra's cunt was perfectly exposed and slightly facing upwards, as she lay on the dirty bench.

The perfect angle not only to stuff and ruin her cunt, but also to marvel at the beauty of the destruction. Now, with what are we gonna fill her cunt first - boys, any ideas?

Everybody seemed to aree - fucking her with the banana would make for some amazing pictures. So, the half-rotten banana was jammed into Sandra's very exposed cunt. Sticking out for just a tiny bit, it made for such a perfect picture. With the banana stuck in Sandra's cunt, the girls managed to jam an additional hand in there, stretching her cunt as much as possible.

Fist fucking her like this they made sure to squash the banana, with the soft fruit soon being mostly stuck in her cunt. After a few minutes of the performance, they pulled the remains of the fruit out from her cunt.

Next would be a real challenge for Sandra's abused cunt - how would the girls manage to jam those over-ripe apples in there? But apart from the brutal stretching this would require, another thing made this probably the vilest thing so far:

The apples were crawling with all kinds of unspeakable filth. There were some ants, but that was not the worst part - maggots were all over the apples. Now, they would soon have a feast inside Sandra's cunt - hopefully not just enjoying the remains of the smashed banana, but also tormenting her cunt itself.

With a forceful motion, Kathryn pushed the maggot-ridden apple into Sandra's wide open cunt, shivering herself at the vileness of this procedure. Everybody stared, knowing that Sandra's once so pristine cunt was now swarming with maggots deep inside.

Her beautiful body - pale and decadent - was such a contrast to the scene there. Her cunt hung completely open now, being filled with the first of the maggot-ridden apples. Not yet satisfied, Ann tried to push in the second apple, but it only fit half-way.

Thankfully, one of the stronger men was happy to help out. Now see, the apples were not in the best condition, rather they already turned mushy. So pushing strongly against the protruding apple, the man just smashed it deeper inside Sandra's cunt, making sure all the maggots, ants, and whatever else was crawling there, would get a chance to fill Sandra's cunt quite well.

After this - for a few moments the whole crowd was quiet - for minutes everybody just watched, as Sandra's cunt pulsated from its terrifying intruders. Ants and other insects were crawling around her over-stretched lips, were crawling out of her ruined cunt and back in there. Nobody said a word - nobody was sure where to go from here.

Thankfully, Sandra's new "friends" did have a plan. Putting on rubber gloves, they started to extract the bigger apple pieces from the cunt, making sure to leave all the filthy maggots and insects back in Sandra's cunt. Now, the scene was so much worse - with her cunt hanging open and not filled with the rotten fruit anymore, everybody got a great look at the filthy scene.

Sandra's stretched out cunt was overfilled with all kinds of creepy crawlers. They were quite obviously feasting on her cunt - made more obscene by the quivering of Sandra's pussy. Make sure her cunt stays open like this, Kathryn hissed. With this, they again tied the rings in her cunt lips open, stretching her as wide as possible.

Now, most were gathered closely around Sandra's cunt, staring at the incredible degradation and humiliation: the once so pristine pussy of this angelic girl, stretched and abused, filled with worms, with maggots, with ants. This would be the best night of her life!

Now - let's make this all complete. With this, both Kathryn and Ann each snatched a few of the used needles and started to attack Sandra's cunt. One after the other, two needles were pushed into her cunt lips, spreading them open in the process. God, what a sight it was - and how many pictured and videos were taken in those few moments.

Next, the guy who had been carrying Sandra around brought the funnel. Careful, not to touch the disgusting creatures crawling inside Sandra's stretched-out cunt, he started to insert the funnel into her cunt, until the narrow end bottomed out at her cervix.

Now, as the girls told him - her cervix was not the end of their cruel game, it rather was an open invitation. So he pushed - quite strongly, until he felt the funnel slip even deeper, having successfully penetrated Sandra's cervix. The once so narrow ring was spread around the funnel, with maggots and ants crawling all around it, feasting on the remains of the apple pieces still filling her cunt.

The girls' cruel game was in full motion now. With even Sandra's uterus not being off-limits anymore, they asked the men to stop forward and start wanking - filling the funnel with sperm that would slowly drip directly into her uterus. And with everything the men had just witnessed, they were more than ready to comply.

Stepping forward one after the other, they soon shot their sperm right into the funnel, with the occasional drop hitting the inside of Sandra's cunt directly. With amazement everybody watched the sperm dripping right through the funnel into her exposed uterus.

12