Swedish Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's true sometimes," Sandra answered her, not sure if the question was intended to be over her head.

Amongst the sounds of forks and knives scraping against ceramic plates, there was a fluttering of nervous small talk that didn't seem to go anywhere. Sylvia was constantly re-filing their glasses and Sandra felt herself getting a little tipsy. Judging from the number of refills David had, she guessed he was too.

A lazy sun shimmered off the flat water of the pool while dots of insects circled above the surface. A fresh breeze whispered through the air carrying with it the sweet scents from the garden. The small fountain bubbled in the corner. Sandra inhaled loudly through her nose.

"It smells so nice here," she said letting out her breath.

"The garrigue," Sylvia said.

"The garrigue?" Sandra repeated, hoping she said it right.

"Yes, the garrigue, the special smell of southern France. It is a mix of all the smells that gives this place its special feeling. It is the pines from the forest, the herbs from the garden, and flowers in the fields. It comes from the earth, and from the sea. It is everywhere. You taste it when you drink the wine and eat the food. A mix of all the beautiful smells and flavors in nature mixing together. It is what makes everything here so nice; eating, drinking, making love. The garrigue makes this part of France special."

"Are you married, or have a boyfriend or anything?" Sandra asked.

Sylvia laughed. "No, no, nothing like that. There are some men, but no one I call a boyfriend."

"So, are those your photos hanging on the wall?" Sandra asked finally summoning up the courage.

"Oh yes, that's right. You were interested in my work," she said finishing a swallow of wine then put down the glass. "I'm sorry, yes, those are mine, I'll show you after dinner.

"Did you study photography in Paris or somewhere?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, well in Arle actually," she said leaning forward, "at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie"

"Oh," Sandra said through the haze of wine, feigning familiarity with the institution she just described.

"You know, Sandra, you have such beautiful blonde hair," Sylvia said taking a strand between her fingers. Sandra looked at David across the table who only stared at them through glazed eyes.

Sylvia leaned closer and sniffed. "Smells nice, too."

"The garrigue" Sandra said.

"And you're funny, too," replied Sylvia. "But David, you are so quiet," she continued.

"I don't know what to say, just trying to enjoy it all," he responded with a timidity that made him sound silly. Sandra knew she loved him, but not at this particular moment.

When the main course was over, they ended with a plate of soft pungent cheeses accompanied by dried figs and honey. They cut slices of the cheese and ate them from small knives in the dying sun that painted everything orange.

Chapter 8

After they helped Sylvia clear the table, they stowed the dishes in the kitchen, which Sylvia insisted they shouldn't bother with, then were led around the main room where Sylvia talked about her photos accompanied by the sound of her cork sandals clapping against the concrete. The first few were large color images, about life size, of solitary figures placed in dark interiors. There was one Sandra was especially drawn to. It was shot in dark browns and warm yellows. A young woman was sitting in a dim room, her head tilted forward spilling a cascade of red hair filling the frame. Her hair fell in a series of U-shaped patterns catching light that seemed to be coming from a window. She was wearing a white nightgown where you could see just enough of her right breast for it be erotic.

"They are incredible," Sandra said.

"Yes," David added, "Beautiful. Do you know the people in the pictures?"

"Some of them," she answered. "Many are people I don't know, some are friends. Some are aspiring models who are introduced to me through friends. I choose to shoot people who have a look that speaks to me. I can tell if there is something inside them that would make a great picture. Everyone is mysterious in some way. All people struggle with secrets they try to hide. But these things come out when you photograph them."

"What about this one?" Sandra asked standing in front of a photo of a young woman standing on the street with a bus passing behind her while she looked downwards. The woman in the photo appeared to be consumed by the thought of something troubling, something she could not come to terms with. One of the passengers in the bus, another woman, was looking at her out the window with a chilling expression on her face, almost as if she knew what the other woman was thinking. "It's freaky," Sandra continued.

"Glad you like that one. Not many people get it."

"I think I do," Sandra replied delicately.

Sylvia took Sandra by the hand and led them to another area of the house, down a long corridor where more photos were lit by small spotlights recessed in the ceiling. Sandra studied Sylvia's long arm and noticed the faint blue veins under the skin in the crease of her elbow.

"You have such nice skin," Sandra said.

"Thank you, my dear," Sylvia replied.

Sylvia then stopped, looked at Sandra as if she were contemplating something, then continued, "I have something for you, come." She led them down the hallway to a red-tiled bathroom that smelled of cinnamon. Inside a wooden cabinet above a white sink, she pulled out a clear glass bottle with a gold-colored top that was filled with a light amber liquid.

"Give me your arm," Sylvia instructed her. Sylvia tipped the bottle into the palm of her hand, handed the bottle to David, then massaged some of the oil over the back of her hand. The strong smell of almond released into the air.

"Almond oil?" Sandra asked.

"There is some almond in it as well as camellia and tsubaki. How does it feel?"

"Wonderful." I have no idea what camelia and tsubaki are, but it feels amazing on my skin."

"Let me put some on your arm. Just relax."

"David, more oil please."

David poured more oil into her hand, then she continued to rub the oil up Sandra's arm using both of her hands. Sandra closed her eyes.

"David, now start on her other arm."

"Easy there. Don't drop it, just relax," she said to him as he fumbled with the glass bottle. "Rub it up her arm just like I am doing," she instructed him. "That's it. Softly. Go gentle with your lovely girl."

Sylvia finished Sandra's arm with long quick strokes. She then took Sandra's hand, pressed it between both of hers and gently massaged each finger.

"Such nice hands," Sylvia purred.

Sylvia curled Sandra's hand up to her face then grazed it across her lips. Sandra felt the moistness of her breath.

"Now the rest of you." Sylvia slipped behind Sandra and unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time, until the soft fabric fell from her shoulders.

"David," Sylvia whispered, "take off her bra. You know how to do it, right?" David unhooked Sandra's white lace bra and her breasts fell free. Sylvia's hands swept over them with fingernails painted mauve.

"David, please," Sylvia said opening her hands. On cue, he poured more oil onto her palms then she worked the liquid into Sandra's breasts. Her hands drifted lower working the oil around the mound of Sandra's belly then up the curve of her hips and back up to her breasts. The hardness of her nipples attracted Sylvia's hands. She massaged the thickening flesh.

Sylvia pressed her face close to Sandra's. Then with wine-soaked breath said, "Follow me."

Sandra trailed her into the bedroom with David in tow. Sylvia pressed a switch on the wall. A soft light glowed from the ceiling. Sylvia stood smiling in front of Sandra holding her hands as if they were going to dance. David stood behind Sandra and started to rub her back. Sylvia ran a finger down Sandra's belly, over her belly button then stopped at the waistline of her skirt. One of her fingers slipped inside the waistband. She ran it along the front. While bringing up her other hand, she hooked both thumbs into the sides of Sandra's skirt then stopped. She offered Sandra her mouth, which she accepted. David kissed Sandra's shoulders, but it was only Sylvia that she felt.

With her thumbs still hooked in Sandra's skirt, Sylvia pulled the black fabric down her waist, over her knees, and all the way to the floor. Sandra stepped out of it. She stood there wearing only dark purple panties.

Sylvia played with the elastic front of Sandra's panties and whispered in her ear, "Sandra. I love your name." The sound of Sylvia's voice stimulated a dampening of the thin purple fabric covering her sex. Sandra worked the panties down her legs. Sylvia bunched them up, brought them up to her nose, and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm, your scent."

Sylvia sank to her knees, looked up into Sandra's eyes, then sunk her tongue into Sandra's oozing slit.

"Oh my God, Sylvia, what are you doing?" she whispered.

Sylvia's tongue went to work deep inside Sandra's swollen labia. Sandra lost herself in the pleasure radiating through her, she had a way of finding and stimulating intimate spaces of Sandra's body that David never could. David stood behind Sandra fondling her breasts. Sandra turned her head backwards and they locked into a kiss. With the two of them on her at once, she exploded into orgasm.

Sandra slumped into Sylvia's arms who then lay her down on the fluffy white comforters. Sylvia put her hand behind David's head then kissed him while she started to undress him. Sandra watched David lift Sylvia's white tank top up over her head. Sylvia shook her hair free, then took both of David's hands and placed them on top of her breasts. Sylvia reached down and stroked his cock. After pumping him into a full erection, she pulled off her skirt revealing a tiny thong. It was the same gray-green color as her skirt. She slipped it down her legs and stepped out it.

"Show me how you eat her," Sylvia whispered to David.

David knelt in front of Sandra putting his head between her legs. Sandra exhaled when she felt his tongue and grabbed his head. Sylvia straddled Sandra's face and pressed her cunt hard against her mouth.

"Eat me, Sandra, eat me..." Sylvia whispered to her. Then, turning to David she said, "Give me your cock." David presented her with his swollen member. She took it into her hand and licked the tip, then worked her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. Then with long wet strokes, she swept around the spongy sack of testicles then flicked it across the opening of his anus. While holding up the tip of his prick, she took each one of his balls into her mouth sucking them with a loud slurping. Sandra stopped eating Sylvia to watch.

"Sandra, come here," Sylvia said.

"Suck him," she told her as she approached the bed.

Sandra shook her head in refusal.

"There is nothing to be afraid of," Sylvia said. "And you have such full beautiful lips." Sylvia leaned over and kissed Sandra with the smell of David's cock on her. "Here, let me show you."

Sylvia took David's prick, put it in her mouth, then started to suck it slowly while looking at Sandra from the corner of her eye. She took him slow and deep finishing each stoke with her lips smacking over the engorged tip.

"Now you try it," Sylvia said taking his prick out of her mouth and offering it to Sandra. Sandra took David's cock into her hands and closed her lips around it.

"That's it. Now suck."

She felt the hardening of his flesh in her mouth.

"That's it, Sandra. Suck him harder."

Sandra curled her lips over her teeth and soon got the hang of it.

"Harder," Sylvia said.

With her lips burned raw and jaw frozen from fatigue, Sandra took his cock out of her mouth. She took a few gulps of air, then resumed her sucking. David played with Sandra's hair. Sylvia explored between Sandra's legs with her fingers. After some time, Sylvia put her wet finger in Sandra's mouth who closed her lips around it and pressed it hard against the roof of her mouth. Sylvia positioned Sandra on her hands and knees then turned to kiss David's penis gently on the tip.

"Now let me see you make love to her."

David mounted Sandra from behind. She let out a soft whimper as he pushed into her. Sylvia took a seat in a small lounge chair by the bed. After fucking her for a few minutes, David pulled out of her and slapped his dick up and down on her ass.

"Slower," Sylvia called out to him. "Go slower and you will last longer." Sylvia approached the bed and pressed her hand to David's abdomen. "This is not just about you. Try to match her rhythm, go slower. Once you feel her tempo, then you can let go. But you need to do it together."

David stopped momentarily, the heaviness of his breathing filling the pause, then resumed his push into her. He moved his hips slowly at first, with the tentative diffidence of someone poking around the entrance of cave; then, having discovered her flow, rode her momentum.

"That's it. Now you got it," Sylvia said, her hand now rubbing one of Sandra's buttocks, encouraging them on. Reaching her hand up and around the swell of her Sandra's backside, she inserted a finger into her anus. Sandra gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

"Don't come yet," she purred in David's ear.

"I won't," he exhaled.

Sylvia backed David away from Sandra, withdrawing his prick. Sylvia lowered her head between the cleft of Sandra's buttocks, and started to lick her ass with long reaching strokes of her tongue.

"Now David, gently," Sylvia said as she took ahold of his prick and poked it around the opening of her anus.

"No, not there," Sandra gasped.

"Just relax, open up and accept him. Slowly David, be gentle."

Sandra felt a sudden pressure as he entered her. After a series of painful spasms, she was able to relax. David's animal-like grunts pierced the air as he plunged in and out of her ass. She buried her face in the pillow and concentrated on its clean flowery smell to distract her from the increasing force of David's thrusts. It ended with David's loud airy squeal as he ejaculated inside her rectum.

She felt instant relief when David pulled out of her. Sandra crumpled face down onto the bed and David fell beside her. He wrapped his arm round her where they lay there panting. After giving them some time to recover, Sylvia coaxed David on to his back and started to run her finger up and down his chest then licked and kissed his nipples. Her hand travelled farther down to his stomach where she made circles around his belly button then started to tease the tip of his wilted penis. She lay it across the palm of her hand, gave it some soft kisses, then slowly crawled on top of him turning herself with her ass in his face. David started to lick her cunt and ass while she took him into her mouth and sucked him back into an erection.

"Sandra, get on top," Sylvia said to her while stroking David's prick. Sandra lifted a leg over David and lowered herself onto his cock. Sylvia reached for Sandra's face and they locked into a kiss. David feasted between Sylvia's legs while Sandra rode David with gyrating hips. Sandra's and Sylvia's breathing intensified as they worked themselves into a state of exhaustion. Just as Sandra felt like she was going to collapse, Sylvia said, "Let's switch."

Sylvia and Sandra held on to each as they changed places. Sylvia was grinding on David's cock with wide slow movements, her hips sweeping down and forward, forcing his cock deep inside her, then retreating backwards where she prepared for another thrust. Sandra reached between her legs and found her clitoris. David's tongue lapped at the juices gushing from her cunt.

Sylvia came first with eyes rolled over white as she cried out something in French. David came next in loud quick grunts, shooting his semen deep inside Sylvia. Sandra came last in a long breathy moan. All-together, the three of them crumpled onto the bed where they fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 9

Then there was the smell of almond. It seemed to be everywhere, filling her nose and tickling her brain; a sensation that carried a pleasantness she wanted to ride forever. It was the same comforting aroma she felt when Sylvia rubbed oil into her skin earlier in the night, something that now seemed far off, a memory crumbling inside a dreamy past. When she lifted her eyes, Sylvia's hands were caressing her face. The only light coming from an arrangement of short white candles burning on the dresser giving the room a vanilla-scented glow. The beginnings of a headache started to seep in as the wine released its grip. David was snoring beside her. Sandra reached out to meet Sylvia's hand and kissed her fingers. They smelled of almond and burned bitter on her lips.

"Let's go for a swim," Sylvia's voice was soft and gentle, like she was cooing a baby.

As Sandra started to roll off the bed, she felt a raw burning between her legs. She looked down and saw the smooth patch of skin where her pubis used to be.

"Sylvia... what did you do?"

"I shaved you."

"Oh my God, Sylvia," Sandra said rubbing her tender skin. "While I was asleep? She looked around the room and saw a metal bowl and balled up towel on the dresser.

"More like passed out. It may burn for a little bit, but I soothed your skin with the oil I used on you earlier tonight. It is good for that."

"But why?"

"You will like it. It will make you feel sexier. David will like it better, too. Come, let's go." Sylvia took Sandra by the hand and led her out to the pool.

The air had cooled since the onset of night but was still pleasantly warm. Sylvia hopped first into the glowing blue water and Sandra followed in her wake. Sandra came up for air then pushed off towards the other side diving under the water letting her body glide freely as a slow stream of bubbles poured out of her mouth. Coming up again on the other side, she pushed the hair away from her face and watched Sylvia swim towards her. When Sylvia was close, they embraced and began to kiss.

The sound of waves lapping against the sides of the pool lapped at Sandra memory bringing her back to those family vacations when her and her older sister, Isabelle, would swim together at night while their parents sat on the deck sipping wine.

"I have never been with a woman before," Sandra confessed breaking their kiss.

"And how does it feel?"

"It feels very natural. I mean, it is something I never thought about before until I met you."

Sylvia hooked her leg around Sandra's and ran her foot up and down her calf. Sylvia then took a mouthful of water and spit a stream slowly into Sandra's face. Sandra turned away from her not sure if she was joking with her or harassing her. All of a sudden, she reminded her of Isabelle.

"Sandra, I know you have been watching me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Don't be silly Sandra. You know what I mean."

"What do you mean?"

Sylvia took hold of Sandra's face with her right hand while holding on to the side of the pool with her left.

"Spying on me through the bushes, you know what I mean."

Sandra looked straight at Sylvia trying not to give away any emotion.

"But it's okay," Sylvia continued, "you like to watch others. But do you know why you like to watch others?"

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you why. It is because you have fantasies, passions....and desires that go unfulfilled. You get your satisfaction by living through others. David is such a nice, sweet, boy, but he cannot fulfil them. He is safe for you, but he is a child."

"That's not all true."

"It's true Sandra."

"How do you know?"

"I can see through people, Sandra. Like I explained to you about my photos. I know your secret. You are too willing to please others, so as a result, you are afraid of being yourself. I'll bet you think Davis is a bore, but you will never break up with him. I'm sure you parents love him, and you don't want to disappoint them."