Satin Dress, Sandra's Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They convinced me that Jonathan lied to you, and you were a stupid cow, but you wouldn't have had sex with him. However, the next time you disrespect me, or I give you a warning and you ignore it, there will be no second chance. If you fuck up like that again you will lose all of us. Now let's go have a cup of tea and sort this mess out."

Mum and Dad saved my marriage, but I had to work on it. Brian spent the rest of the weekend in one of my holes. Except when he made me take the dress back, he came with me, and he chose another one for me. I got a new pair of stockings too.

I went to work Monday, sore but happy. I went to get some printing from the printing room and Dave and Chas were in there giggling like schoolboys.

"What's got into you two?" I asked.

"Did you hear about Jonathan?" Dave asked. I shook my head. "Tell her Chas."

Chas carried on. "I was in the Harvester with Becky and the kids for Sunday Lunch. Jonathan was there with a woman, when this little old blonde lady walked up to him, tipped his dinner into his lap. Then poured his beer over his head and said to him, 'If you ever go near my daughter I will cut your balls off and stuff them up your arse.' Then she just walked off. It was as funny as you like."

Dave carried on. "Jonathan has handed his notice in, saying he needs to expand his horizons and is seeking alternative employment in London. Wanker!"

They walked out still giggling to themselves.

My Mum wouldn't like being called old. I'll miss that bit out when I tell Brian the story tonight.

For those of you who like to read deeper into the story. Sandy was in this case a 'stupid cow' and believed Jonathan when he said 'no sex'.

Daughters tend not to lie to their Fathers, and Sandra didn't.

12