Sandstorm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They just killed the Deputy Director of the FBI." said T-Square. "The Teacher told me that that would be their signal to start killing our people, meaning blacks in general."

Just then the doorknob to the bathroom jiggled and the woman came out, fully dressed. "What?" she asked as both men looked at her somewhat sternly.

"Get on out of here." said T-Square, knowing she'd overheard them. "And keep your mouth shut if it don't have a nigga cock in it..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The fit black stud 'Spike' looked down and watched his huge, thick cock sink into Jasmine Nix's pussy from the rear. His strong hands grasped her waist and pulled her hard into him with each powerful thrust of his throbbing hard meat.

Jasmine Nix was renowned for her magnificent black ass. As Spike's hardened abs and groin pounded into her asscheeks, making them ripple, he thought of how millions of black men wished they could be where he was, behind this glorious ass, fucking Jasmine's tight wet pussy. But they were not long enough to take this intensely hot ride.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was sucking young Stevie's big cock. Well, more like he was fucking her mouth, thrusting his long cockshaft over her tongue and into her throat. She'd given him incredible blowjobs and fucks before, but with another man plowing her cunt from the rear, they both knew that it was easier if he just fucked her face.

Jasmine loved being 'spitroasted' by two well-hung men, and indulged in MMF sex often. But this was just the tip of the iceberg: she thought about how her millions of fans had no idea how nasty she was in the sack. She loved orgies, and knew that after the album debut and after-parties, there was going to be one hell of a blowout feast of sex, and she expected to be humped and pumped by many men, and for her pussy to be totally messed up with the loads she would drain out of them.

Spike couldn't handle it; Jasmine's cunt was too good. "I'm gonna come... UHH!" he gasped out as the first spurt of white jism blasted from his black cockmeat and deep into the bright pink of Jasmine's tight wet cunt. Streams of come were fired into her by the invading weapon of lust, until he was spent.

"Damn, nigga, that musta been one hell of a fantasy." Jasmine said. "You came fast."

"Sorry, ma'am." Spike said, feeling chastised, and knowing Jasmine was right that he'd failed his mistress by climaxing too quickly.

"Get over here so I can clean that up and suck you hard again." Jasmine said. "Stevie, show this nigga how a real man takes care of me."

Stevie got behind Jasmine and sank his cock balls-deep into her cream-filled cunt. He began fucking her hard and deep, not really liking the sloppy seconds but not complaining, either. Soon the room was filled with wet squishing noises as he fucked her sweet celebrity cunt into a hot, creamy lather.

Meanwhile, Jasmine had licked all of the mixture of Spike's semen and her juices off his half-limp cock, then she sucked on his wet balls. It wouldn't be long before the stud was aroused again, and able to last longer and redeem himself by fucking her to a massive orgasm.

What Jasmine did not know, was that she had a traitor in her midst...

Part 12 - The Empire Strikes Back!

"Hello, young Donald." said the voice of Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart on my personal cellphone at 9:30am. "Your friend Mr. Tower just landed the helicopter you asked for here on my helipad at 'The Vision'. I've arranged to have him transported back home by car."

"Thank you, Uncle Harvey." I said. "I'll be there either today or tomorrow at the latest to get it."

"Splendid!" said Dr. Eckhart. "My young acolytes are showing great interest in it, so do get here before they decide to take it apart and see how it works." I laughed and thanked Dr. Eckhart, then hung up.

The Bell AH-1 is the 'Cobra', the fierce fighting helicopter of the Viet Nam War. Though replaced in the Army's service by the AH-64 'Apache', newer versions of the AH-1 are still used today by foreign nations and also for civilian uses. The Bell 209 'Firesnake' is an adapted Cobra to be used for fighting forest fires. I had one adapted so that instead of carrying water or flame retardants, the tank would carry extra fuel. That made the chopper a flying bomb, but I could go a lot farther if I needed to. Dr. Eckhart had paid for it all, and would use it for security at 'The Vision' compound when I wasn't using it.

"Why do you have a helicopter at my father's headquarters?" asked Cindy as she came into my office five minutes later.

"Well, you have all the fun driving the Black Beauty." I said. "So I thought I'd upgrade with my own ride. Seriously, we're going to be using it soon, if I don't miss my guess."

Just then, Cindy's Police cellphone rang. "Oh, hello Dr. Fredricson." she said, with a quizzical look at me. "Er, no, I haven't seen Callie..." The look on Cindy's face was changing rapidly to concern. "I talked to her at 5:00am this morning... okay, I'll check."

As Cindy hung up, she looked at me and said "Laura said Callie didn't show up for work this morning, and Callie's not answering her phone."

"All right." I said. "First, you take some deep breaths." Cindy did so as I got on the phone to Myron. "Hi Myron, I need an emergency cellphone ping trace." I gave him Callie's number, then hung up.

"It may be nothing..." Cindy started.

"I think you and I both have the vibe on that one." I said. My phone rang. It was Myron.

"That was fast..." I said. "At her condo? Probably in her car? Okay, thanks, we'll check it out."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Police cruiser dispatched to Cindy and Callie's condo reported back via radio. "Roger, the vehicle is here, with her purse and cellphone inside. Door is locked, no signs of violence or a struggle. We're knocking on the apartment door now..." After an interminably long minute, the call came back "No answer at the door."

"I'm going over there." said Cindy.

"Send Joanne in here on your way out." I said. I called Laura, as well.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10:30am. Cindy had said that Callie was going to go to Town Fitness Centers and work out at 6:00am, like she normally did. But she had not arrived there, and it appeared she'd possibly been abducted just as she was getting into her car.

"No fingerprints on or in the car, except Ms. Carrington's and Captain Ross's." reported J.R. Barnes.

"Cameras in the area were knocked out," said Myron Milton. "Interference, like a Slender Man sighting. They must've used some kind of jamming."

As I sat in my office and processed information, Cindy was on the sofa. I remember what she had endured, the mental anguish when Jenna Stiles and been kidnapped and gang-raped by the Consultant of Crime's men. And now Cindy was re-living that nightmare.

"It's going to be okay, Captain Ross." I said. "We'll get her back."

"How can you be sure?" Cindy asked. "What if... what if they're..." she did not finish.

I got up and went around to the sofa, sitting down next to her. "Listen." I said. "This isn't like that situation with Jenna. These guys just want me; they're not trying to get Jack Burke tapes or anything like that. They know if they harm Callie, we're going to come at them with everything we have, just like we did when we rescued Jenna and ripped them a new one."

"Don," said Cindy, "Callie is a woman, and a beautiful woman. You're a man; you do not understand what I am feeling right now."

"Oh I understand." I said. "Even if I don't feel that same fear that all women feel at times. But look... you've got to get your head back in the game. Now listen to me. Look right here." I was pointing at my eyes, and made sure her peepers were locked onto mine. "Now you have to do two things here, for us to succeed. You have to keep calm and collected, no matter how hard that is. And when we go get Callie, you have to do what I tell you and when I tell you to do it; lives will be at stake here."

"I don't suppose you'll tell me what you're planning." Cindy said.

"Au contraire ma cousine." I replied. "Here's the plan, at least the part you're involved with...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10:50am, Friday, June 9th. Laura had just arrived at my office, and she was talking to Cindy when I got a call on my Police cellphone, from Tanya Perlman's number. I took the call.

"The word is given." said Jack Muscone. "Check out the CFPA site. You might want to avoid checking the Dakota Funding site unless you can re-route your signatures some way."

"I'll check it out." I said. Hanging up, I got on my computer and brought up the CFPA site. Instead of the words 'Pink Knights' and 'White Fury', it read simply 'The word is given.'.

"What does that mean?" Cindy asked as she and Laura looked at the screen.

"I'm not sure." I said as I opened the Tor Browser application, to supposedly securely access the Dark Web. I've been told that it masks IP addresses so that users can't be traced... and then I've been told that the CIA created it. I'm sure it takes very little Iron Crowbar thinking to see the contradiction there, and apply Ayn Rand's philosophy to contradictions as stated in Atlas Shrugged.

So... my application first goes through some extra masking hoops, courtesy of Myron and Mary Milton, and only then does it access the Tor Browser and the Web. I routed through to the Dakota Funding site, went through the second level. The same screen came up, but when I highlighted the bottom right hand corner, it gave a phone number and the words 'Call me, Commander Troy'.

"Holy shit." said Laura.

"You got that right." Cindy said. "You gonna call?"

"You better believe it." I said. "But first, I'll call Tanya's number again..."

Suiting the deed to the word, I speed-dialed Tanya. Jack Muscone answered.

"They're on to us." I said. "I went through secure channels to get to the Dakota site, and there was a message for me there."

"Yes, we saw it." said Jack, and I realized he'd been messing with me earlier, to entice me to go see the message. He then said "What do you think the CFPA website is about?"

"The word is given." I said. "It could mean anticipation of me calling this number and putting those wheels in motion, or it's a message to agitators to get ready to riot. I suspect the latter."

"All right, let us know what happens when you call." said Muscone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A minute later, Chief Moynahan and Detective Joanne Warner joined the others in my office. I dialed the number on my Police landline, putting the phone on speaker.

"Ah, Commander Troy." said a rather deep but gruff male voice. "I've so looked forward to this first conversation between us."

"Yes, I've been expecting to be contacted by you... Mr. C." I replied.

Part 13 - Wheels (and Crowbars) In Motion

There was a pause at the other end, and I could almost feel the man's shock as I correctly identified him, and in doing so showed just how much we knew about him.

"Not bad, Commander." he finally said, his voice full of condescension. "Or was it a lucky guess?"

"It was no guess." I said sternly. "I recognize your voice."

Another pause at the other end. Of course I remembered my 'dream' when I was being tortured by Dr. Casey B. Walker. I remembered very clearly that voice from that man who'd stood over me. I wonder if he knew just how I knew...

"I see." said Mr. C. "So let's stop wasting each other's time. Here is another voice you will doubtless recognize."

"It's me, Don, it's Callie." I heard Callie's voice say a second later. Laura hugged Cindy, partly to comfort her, partly to restrain her. "I'm okay--"

"Your Captain's friend has not been harmed." said Mr. C., having taken back the phone. "I am not an uncouth thug like Charles Roland and Raymond Westboro. But I digress. It is time for you to trade yourself for Ms. Carrington. I'm sure the Iron Crowbar can figure out where. And the sooner the better."

With that, the line went dead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Damn, you rattled his cage." Laura said. "Maybe even worse than when you rattled my old mother's cage."

"Yes." I said, somewhat introspective, halfway in the world and halfway in my own head. "I cannot allow them to think that they are dealing with an Agency of the Weak Minded."

"Where's the trade going to take place?" asked Chief Moynahan. "He said you'd know, or figure it out."

"Yes, and that's an 'easy button' one: he's at the Federal facility." I replied. "Ms. Ross, if you'll be kind enough to go and get the Black Beauty..."

"It's in the parking lot." Cindy said. "I went and got it after going to my condo to see if Callie was inside."

"Dayum, one day you are going to be a great Police Chief." I said, kidding both her and the Chief in one fell swoop. "Okay, let's get started. Detective Warner will come with us. You'll drop me off at 'The Vision' World Headquarters, then proceed along State 142 then State 141 up to the Federal Facility. You're going to blow the doors off the front gate, literally; then you'll blow out the doors of the main building, the 'hangar' building. Joanne, as soon as you cross the County line with Captain Ross, you will be an SBI Reserve Agent..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"There he is!" Cindy said as the Black Beauty drove swiftly up State 141. Joanne looked out the front windshield and saw the Bell AH-1 (modified) Cobra flying in from the west.

The Vision's acolytes had been all abuzz about the helicopter, then seeing me get into it and start it up. They all waved as I took the craft up, circling a couple of times to get used to the feel and handling of it. Then I waved back to them and flew east.

I took a more northerly course, getting north of the Nextdoor County Highway that went from my County to the City, then paralleling it. Both County Airport and City Airport were much less than amused by my appearance on their radars, and made sure I understood where the airline flight paths were, and to not get anywhere near them.

As I flew over Lake Reservoir and then the eastern mountain finger, I thought to myself with some humor that it had been Pastor Westboro himself that had paid for my pilot training, and now I would be using that training to fuck the hell out of one of the most insidious 'deep state' cells within the Government...

I flew north, almost all the way to Lake Watchacoochie, seeing the Lake and the town of Waguli at its southern tip. Then I began flying east, through the W.M.A. airspace, then finally cutting south. I'd timed it well; the Black Beauty was just getting to the Federal facility after having crossed the State Line.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dr. Laura Fredricson sat at her desk in her office. She was on her most secure CIA line, and had hooked into a satellite feed. The Federal facility appeared on her screen.

A text box opened, and the message said 'In position. C has six assets inside, per heat readings.'.

Laura replied 'It is GO to exterminate C with extreme prejudice... pun not intended.'. That got a smiley face " :-) " in reply.

All she could do now was wait. Either her husband would outwit this bastard, or he would die. And she did not want to contemplate life without her husband, so she did not do so...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*WHUMPOOM!*

The missile from the Black Beauty slammed into the doors of the metal building, blasting a hole where once locked doors were. A similar missile had blown the gate doors off, allowing entrance into the facility. Cindy saw the signs that warned trespassers that guards were authorized to use lethal force, and she knew she had as much lethal force in her own hands.

"Okay, Joanne, ready?"

"Yes ma'am." said Joanne.

As the Cobra landed on the basketball court to the side of the building, which also served as the helipad with a big "H" painted on it, Cindy checked for heat signatures.

"Oh shit, we've got bogeys inside." Cindy said. "Hmmmm, and someone is watching from the satellite feed above." Joanne was silent, agog at the technology she was seeing in the Black Beauty.

I came around the side of the building, and Cindy and Joanne got out of the Black Beauty, leaving the doors cracked open as I'd instructed.

We went inside. The front room was a hallway/lobby room, painted gray. The doors forward led to what looked like a gym or basketball court, but was huge. A balcony went around the edges. I motioned for Joanne to go up the stairs to our right, to the edge of the balcony, where she could see what was going on, but could not be easily seen.

Cindy and I walked into the large chamber. The floor was concrete, and our steps echoed. The room was at least 100 yards long, and maybe 60 yards wide.

We got a third of the way in when a voice said "That's far enough." To our front left, ten o'clock position, a side door to the big room opened, and Callie Carrington appeared, her hands zip-tied behind her. Then Mr. C. stepped in. Yep, the same man from my nightmare.

He was tall, broad shouldered, having had a tremendous physique as a younger man, now balding, the front portion of his skull seemingly well developed and enhanced. He peered at us through burnished-gold-rimmed glasses. He had a revolver in his hand, pressed into Callie's back. He was wearing a white collared shirt but no tie, black pants, and a trenchcoat almost like mine, but darker gold.

"You brought weapons." said Mr. C. "Very silly. And of no use." I had my swords, the short stabbing sword in my belt, the katana slung over my back. I was wearing all black except for the trenchcoat and Tilley hat. And of course I had the red crowbar in my hands.

"Give Captain Ross your weapons." said Mr. C. "All of them." I had expected this. I handed Cindy the katana, my crowbar, and my holstered gun, but kept the short sword.

"Bringing a katana to a gun fight." I said. "What was I thinking?"

"Maybe you didn't hear me." said Mr. C. "All of them."

"I heard you." I said. "But you know I won't give up the short sword." To do so would mean dishonor.

"Very well. It's not going to matter." said Mr. C. "But the trenchcoat, too. Take it off and give it to your partner." said Mr. C. I opened the coat, to show I had no more weapons hidden, then took it off and gave it to Cindy.

He pushed Callie forward. As he did, laser dots appeared on many portions of my body. "Captain Ross, take your friend and get out of here. Don't even look back." said Mr. C.

"Do what he says." I said. Cindy nodded and began guiding Callie to the door from which we had entered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once they were into the front room, Cindy quickly put down everything and helped Callie out of her manacles. They women hugged, then Cindy said "Okay, we're going to make a run for the Black Beauty right out front. The door should be open. We're halfway expecting them to start shooting at us, so run as fast as you can."

"No problem with that." Callie said.

Cindy wrapped Don's weapons in his trenchcoat, then the women burst out of the building at top speed. Just as they got to the Black Beauty, Cindy heard a *thwip!*.

"They're shooting!" she yelled as she got to the driver's side door, wondering why she didn't hear the cracks of gunfire. When she opened it, she heard the *SLAM!* of a bullet hitting the side panel of the door.

Carrie had raced to the passenger side and as she opened the door and got into the car, a *TWANG!* sounded as a bullet hit the roof of the car just to the front of her head.

"Hold this." Cindy said, handing Callie the Iron Crowbar's things. She gunned the motor and pulled out as a bullet slammed off the trunk of the car and skidded up the back window.