Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We paused a bit, and she asked if I was OK. I snaked my arm around her neck and gently pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

"Look down," I said looking at my cock pointing at the ceiling with pre-cum streaming down it. "Do I look like I'm OK?"

She leaned forward and sucked it off then sucked Aaron's cock clean too.

"What a rush to have my two favorite lovers here together, I love it!" She said excitedly.

Aaron lay on his back, and Sandy got on top fucking him. His cock looked so good going up inside her and out again as she rode him. She stopped moving, but she was doing something because he was reacting to it, then I knew. She was working her pelvic muscles that she had very good control of. Watching his cock go all the way to his balls was mind-blowing as was the sounds she made.

One her back I loved watching him fuck her deep and hard, balls to cunt as her ankles locked over his back and he rolled her up. I came up to her head, and she began sucking me and it was only seconds before I blew my load in her mouth, I loved watching her play with it before she swallowed. Then Aaron came up and came in her mouth also and painted her lips with cum too. I enjoyed that just as much watching her play with his cum before she swallowed. It all seemed like it was over too quick but we were in the bedroom for over two hours.

"Wow!" Sandy exclaimed, "Both your cum together, what a rush!"

"Ya Aaron, that was quite a load, were you trying to drown her?" I laughed.

She had just wiped and licked all the cum from her lips and exclaimed how sticky they were. She looked at me,

"You want to kiss me, baby?" (It was a test to see if I would.) I leaned over and kissed her passionately.

When I pulled away I said, "You taste like cock, like someone came in your mouth." I said jokingly.

"Well duh what else?" She laughed.

Later as he was preparing to leave, he shook my hand and told me he always enjoyed fucking my wife. I said I was glad and he was welcome to fuck her as much and as often as he or Sandy liked. He asked her, "OK with you too?"

"Of course any time."

"Good, maybe I'll bring some friends too sometimes."

"I'd love it, you know that."

"She's told you about some of her favorite things to do hasn't she?" Looking at me.

Sandy jumped in, "Not everything yet, we've been talking though and I'm doing it a little at a time."

"Ya. Has she told you she likes glory holes?" He asked looking back to me.

"No, but you just did."

"Ya well she likes going to them for a couple hours or more, she loves sucking cock and eating cum."

"That I figured out already so we'll have to go soon," I said looking at her and smiling.

"How about the club? Has she told you about them yet?"

"No what club?"

"The bike club. They're a group of black weekend warriors who like to ride bikes and party. She likes fucking them all especially in a gangbang or train."

I looked at her and smiled. "That sounds like fun, we'll have to invite them over huh sweetheart?"

No sooner did he leave than Sandy turned to me and asked if I really enjoyed myself and I assured her I did and that I was serious about him coming to fuck her anytime. I also told her there was no negativity at all.

Her whole approach to sex was just fun, wholesome, like a fun park ride.

"Do you want to know what turned me on so much? You, you watching me and joining, how you liked to see what I was doing."

She showed surprise at how I was accepting all this so easily and I reminded her how active our sex life was before and told her it's even more so now. I told her I'm a consummate pussy hound.

"The only thing that worries me is things moving too fast, I don't want either of us to be hurt." She said.

"And I agree but I do think we have something special here, something that I think we missed out on 20 years ago."

"So, what is it you want, what do you think?"

"I'm not 100% sure what I'm feeling right now but I want things to continue," I said.

We discussed it back and forth and we decided that since she still had three weeks on her rent she would give notice and move her stuff here. I assured her that if for any reason it didn't work out she could stay here until she found the right place for her. I added I didn't think that would be necessary. So the next day we drove to her place packed her things up and moved her in. We agreed that she would do what she wanted with whom she wanted just as if we had been doing it for twenty years. I wanted her to be natural so I could learn about her, who she is now.

As we talked, she also told me she's a part-time hooker which really didn't surprise me at this point. She said she has some clients that fly in and she sees a couple 1-2 times a month or so. She said it's how she could afford her car and nice clothes and buy what her son needs. I suggested that could be extra money we could put away for a rainy day. Besides the money, she told me she enjoys doing it so I said then she should keep doing it. This is a new Sandy, a Sandy I was getting fonder of by the hour.

I asked if there was anything else and she said there was.

"You know I work as a receptionist for an insurance agent. I suck him off once or twice a week. He would like to fuck me but I didn't want his wife to find out and she would."

"How's that?"

She laughed, "We can always tell, we smell the other woman on you. Most men don't get that. Even if they shower we know and wonder why they shower. A wife may choose to ignore it but she knows. With a blowjob, there's no evidence unless he's a total fool. Anyway, it's how I can take time off with pay if I need it for a client of something."

Sunday evening, Monday morning, Monday evening she was loving like we were newlyweds and it was wonderful. Being with her was like twenty years had been erased and what we had before had returned only better. Tuesday she called me in the afternoon and told me about this guy she met who wants to see her after work.

"He wants to buy me a drink and then I don't know maybe take me to his place if I read him right."

"Ya take you to his place and fuck you good."

"I certainly hope so; I'd be disappointed if he didn't."

"HA! If he doesn't he's gay. OK, well come home with a wet pussy and sticky lips."

"You're OK with it?"

"Of course I'm OK with it, I'm glad you called and told me now I'll be horny all night and you can take care of me when you come home."

She came home around ten with a wet pussy and sticky lips as promised. Both her mouth and pussy smelled and tasted like a dick. A week went by and saw a couple more men including Aaron come by to fuck her and one of my bi girlfriends come by and we had a nice 3some. She was amazing, even better than before and had also become a good cook and housekeeper. I kept calling her a whore to kind of get used to it and she liked it as if I were giving her the greatest compliment in the world.

One Friday evening as we were planning to go out Sandy's phone rang. She answered and her face lit up.

"DAN!" She exclaimed, "It's good to hear from you!"

From her end of the conversation, I gathered it was another friend who just heard she got back with me. Then she was saying...

"Well we were going to go out why, do you have a better idea?" She said teasingly. (pause)

"Really? That sounds great, just you?" (pause)

"Of course sweetie, bring them too!" (pause)

"Oh it's fine he'll love it so you guys come on over." (pause)

"Cool see you then." And hung up.

"That was Dan." She said all excited. "He's one of the biker guys Aaron mentioned. He's big like 6' 4", very dark skin and a nice cock and big too. His balls are like goose eggs and I love sucking them. He's also bringing a couple friends. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not, why go out on a hunting expedition when they will come here." I laughed.

I turned the hot tub on while she went to get ready. I loved how we could talk about sex and fucking guys so casual like. It's hard to explain, she's a whore and I like that she is and how much she likes and craves sex. Really we were made for each other. Sandy came out of the bedroom wearing a see-thru lace bra and a skirt like thing that was also lace and about 6 inches long just barely obscuring her pussy. Just the sight of her was making me hard, she is so beautiful!

"Well don't you look ready for action?" I teased.

"Do you think they'll like it?"

"You're kidding right?" I walked up close and felt her pussy, just short of sopping wet.

Still teasing I asked; "You're eager to fuck them aren't you?"

"Oh, you could tell huh?" She teased back. "I'm not just going to let them fuck me, I'm going to fuck them and fuck them good and suck them good too."

I knew the way she talked that she was making sure I was all in.

"Oh ya, this will be fun."

The doorbell rang and when I opened the door it was filled with a huge black man. "I'm Dan." He said as he came in followed by three other guys all in bike gear. "Dan!" Sandy exclaimed as she jumped on his body wrapping her legs around his waist engaging him in a passionate tongue sucking kiss. She greeted the other guys somewhat more subdued and introduced me. In the hot tub, she took turns sucking each of their cocks and balls being barely able to get one of Dan's balls in her mouth.

In the bedroom, they all used her like a cheap whore and she was loving it and giving as good as she got. She gave them all a really good rimming making sure I could watch her tongue and lips on their asshole. They all came in her mouth with Dan last who not only filled her mouth but also painted her lips with his cum. She wiped it off with her finger and put it in her mouth making a show of it. As with Aaron, I told them they were welcome to fuck her any time or have her come to them.

The next week we went to a video store where she spent a couple hours at a glory hole sucking all cumer's. I loved watching her paint cum on her lips so she could lick it off. Aaron came by 1-2 times a week to fuck Sandy and often brought a friend or two to fuck her too. Dan did the same and sometimes one or more bikers would have her over for a fuck fest.

Our savings account grew over the years as she brought home the proceeds of servicing her clients and her fucking random men she meets was a regular thing. I had my women too and she enjoyed the bi ones as much as I. About a month in I said we should buy her a wedding ring and she told me she still had the first one and I replaced it on her finger with a little ceremony with some sexy friends whom she promptly fucked.

The years have rolled by and she is as hot as ever and still fucking her share of men. Our marriage has been wonderful and she has been completely loyal and nonmonogamous, the best of both worlds. Sex is necessary for a marriage but the important part is having all the sex you need and sharing with others is a good way to do it.

FINISH

12