Sandy 18

Story Info
Studying Sandra.
4k words
4.36
3.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 18 - Studying Sandra

After her jazz dance class on Monday, Sandy put on her dress over her leotard and walked to the on-campus credit union. She got in line for a teller. When she got to the window, she handed the teller the envelope that Professor Brown had given her and said, "I would like to open a savings account."

The teller called an account manager over to help Sandy open an account. The account manager took Sandy to an office in the lobby and handled the paperwork. When he opened the envelop, he asked, "Do you want this all to go into savings?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. So, $500 into savings. I'll be right back. Here is the note that was in the envelope."

It read: 'Sandra, This amount was not what we agreed. It is what your effort is worth. Thank you so much. S.B.'

Sandy stared at the note. She had agreed to work for $200. She wondered why Professor Brown had paid her more than twice the agreed rate?

A few minutes later the account manager came back with a stack of papers and a passbook. Sandy looked at the amount that had been deposited, $500. She stood, thanked the manager, and left in a bit of shock.

Sandy had not spent much time on campus near the credit union. She noticed the university art gallery and decided to visit. She wanted to stay out of the way while Professor Brown met with her mom. Plus, she figured that even if she wasn't an art major, she might benefit from learning more about art if she was to be a model, if only temporarily.

The exhibition was art by university faculty members outside of the art department. Sandy entered and turned left. The gallery was mostly empty. There were a couple of students sketching, but that was it. She walked slowly, sideways, looking at each of the displays. The art included paintings, drawings, sculpture, even pottery. Even though the artists were not professionals, the art was excellent.

Sandy had gone most of the way around the gallery when she encountered a piece by Jorge Castaneda. It was really seven pieces that had been framed together. It was called 'Studying Sandra'.

Seven charcoal and pencil drawings had been arranged into a single large frame. Centered in the top row was the study of a face. The second row had three studies, hand, breasts, hand. The next row had one drawing of a vulva. The bottom row had two drawings of feet.

Sandy was mesmerized. She recognized Professor Brown immediately, even if she was deconstructed. Sandy stood rapt. As she gazed into the eyes of the face, Sandy remembered holding the circle pose and looking into Professor Brown's eyes. As she gazed at the breasts, Sandy remembered reclining on the sofa cushion and watching Professor Brown's nipples and areolas dance as she drew.

When Sandy looked at the vulva, she entered a meditative state, seeing her remembered image of Professor Brown's vulva overlaying the image of the study. She felt her vagina moisten and her clitoris engorge. A wave of sexual arousal washed over Sandy.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" said a voice from her side.

The voice shook Sandy from her reverie. She recognized the voice. Without turning Sandy said, "Hi Jorge. Thank you. Your art has fused with life. It might not be a masterpiece for the masses, but I love it."

Sandy turned, "Jorge, thank you so much for including this piece in the non-art faculty display. It is spectacular."

Jorge said, "First, Sandra was the one that submitted this work. Second, you are one of the few Americans that has pronounced my name correctly. I thank you."

"I admit that when you introduced yourself on Saturday, I heard George. It was only when I saw the name of the artist that I realized that I had heard incorrectly."

"I work in a high-stress position as a cardio-thoracic surgeon. Long hours and tense emotions, especially when I lose a patient. Though we know that eventually we will lose all patients.

"When I started in my career, I was married to a wonderful woman. But after a time, she could not handle the loneliness of my long work hours, my bitter moods when I lost a patient, and my inability to give her the attention she needed. She found a new lover and divorced me.

"I needed to find a way to relieve my stress. I tried the gym, running, ballroom dancing, and other physical activities. They helped, but I wanted something with tangible results. I tried pottery, which was great. Writing poetry, which turned out to be almost as stressful as surgery for me. Then I saw an ad that the local community college had an adult class in life drawing. I thought that that class might help me as a physician.

"The instructor was a graduate student at the university, Sandra. She was an absolute tyrant in the art lab, but she was also an excellent artist and teacher, and all the students loved her.

"During the last session of the semester, we students were all seated at our easels ready to draw when in walked Sandra, wearing a long robe. She apologized, telling us that she had just learned that the model was ill and could not be there for the last session. She would be the model for the session. She gave us our instructions; create studies of her face, hands, and feet. She lay on a sofa-like cushion and said, 'Start, now.'

"I was stunned. But I also knew that Sandra expected each of us to do our best. I drew like a madman for the first three sessions.

"Before the fourth session Sandra said, 'Now pick any body part and draw it in as much detail as you can. You have 20 minutes.'

"She removed her robe and assumed the same position on the cushion as before. Again, I drew as a madman.

"After 20 minutes she sat up, put on her robe, and said, 'Please sign and leave your studies on your easels. I will collect them. They will constitute your final exam for this course. You can retrieve them next week.'

"I could not get up from my chair. I organized my pencils and charcoal sticks and just sat looking at the studies that I had created.

"A few minutes later, Sandra emerged from the office dressed in her normal attire and started collecting the studies from the students' easels.

"When she got to me, I was still in a state of shock. She asked, 'Dr. Castenada, are you ok?'

"I told her that I thought so. But I had a question.

"Had she ever been to the Museum of Modern Art?

"She had not. So, I said, if I promise to never take another art class from you, would you be willing to accompany me to visit the Museum of Modern Art this weekend?

"Sandra is always very formal and strict in the classroom. She asked, 'Are you asking me on a date?'

"Ms. Brown, I replied, this class is finished tonight. It is graded pass/fail and everyone passes. You will never see me again in a classroom, so there is no student-teacher issue. Yes, I am asking you for a date.

"Her eyes drilled into mine. It was like she was trying to see into my soul. I almost flinched but returned her look.

"It seemed like she had been staring into my eyes for hours when her demeanor suddenly softened. She smiled and said, 'Dr. Castaneda, I would be honored to join you to visit MOMA.'

"Friday afternoon we took the train to New York City. I had reserved a private cabin. We talked. We talked. We talked some more.

"It was too late to visit the museum that night, but we had dinner at a small bistro and went to our hotel. I had booked a suite with two rooms. We slept in separate rooms.

"We spent the next day at MOMA. It was not at all what I expected. Sandra pulled out a sketch pad and started drawing. It was like I had evaporated. I roamed the museum, occasionally checking to see where she was. She did not stop for lunch. If she went to the restroom, she did it when I wasn't looking.

"The museum closes at 7:30 pm on Saturdays. Around 7:20 pm, I approached her and said that I was thinking about dinner. Might she be hungry?

"She looked at me like she had awoken from a long sleep. 'That sounds wonderful.' I couldn't tell if she was channeling Sleeping Beauty or Rip Van Winkle.

"We ate and then headed back to the hotel. We chatted for a bit and then Sandra said that she wanted to take a shower and go to bed. I was disappointed. I had hoped that we would have sex. Instead, I also took a shower and got into my bed.

"I had barely gotten into bed when I heard a light tap on the door. 'Yes?' I asked. 'May I come in?' Sandra asked. 'Please.'

"The lights were dim, but I could see that she was not wearing any clothes when she came into my room. She crawled into bed with me and said, 'Thank you. That was a day I will always remember. Thank you.'

"I kissed her. She kissed me back. We made love for hours. Sometimes slow and gentle. Sometimes so energetically that I thought that the bed might break.

"The next day we took the train back home. Again, we had a private cabin. We talked. We had sex. We talked. We had sex. Two months later I asked her to marry me."

Jorge looked at his wristwatch. Sandy was amused. She and her friends looked at their wrists before mentioning time, but none of them wore watches. Jorge said, "I think we are safe. How about if I drop you off on my way home?"

On the way to Sandy's mom's house, she asked, "Do you really think that Professor Brown and I might be sisters?"

"I am almost certain of it."

* * * * *

When Sandy walked into the house the light was shining in the kitchen. Her mom sat at the table with half a cup of tea in front of her. Sandy was getting pretty good at reading the room. She knew that her mother was in shock. Sandy hugged her mom from the side, kissed her cheek, and brightly said, "Hi Mom."

Sandy went to the refrigerator and started extracting fixings to make a vegetable curry. She quietly went about preparing dinner. When everything was ready, she turned around and saw that her mother had tears running down her cheeks.

Normally, when Sandy's mom wanted to talk, she would talk while working in the kitchen. Sandy put two plates of food on the table, then pulled a chair around next to her mom, sat down and put her head on her mom's shoulder.

"Did you know?" her mom asked.

"I suspected but wasn't sure until just now."

"I got pregnant when I was 14. My family disowned me. Everyone except my great aunt Sandra. Aunt Sandra took me in, took care of me through my pregnancy and childbirth. I named my first daughter Sandra in her honor. But I had to give her up for adoption. Sandra's father, your father, stayed true to me. We married when I was 18. Five years later I became pregnant with you.

"Aunt Sandra had died the year before, but I still named you Sandra in her honor. After you were born, I realized that I could not call you Sandra without remembering the baby that I had given up for adoption. That is why I have always called you Sandy.

"Six months after you were born, you father was killed by a drunk driver. I am sorry that you never met him. He was a wonderful man."

"So you haven't had any contact with your family for 30 years?"

"No. They disowned me. I erased them from my memory."

Sandy's mom sighed deeply and said, "Dinner smells delicious. I'm sorry if it got cold, but let's eat."

They chatted lightly while they ate. Toward the end of the meal, Sandy's mom said, "Sandra has invited us to tea Friday evening. She said that there are some people that she wants us to meet. I accepted for both of us if that is ok with you?"

After dinner and clean up Sandy said, "I had told Lisa that I would go to her place tonight after dinner. Maybe Tom could come here and spend some time with you."

"I don't know. We hadn't made plans for tonight."

Sandy picked up her mom's phone and called Tom. As soon as he picked up, Sandy said, "Hi Tom. It's Sandy. I hope that I am not intruding, but would it be possible for you to come over for a while? I need to go out and I don't want Mom to be alone."

"I'll be right over."

Tom knocked about 10 minutes later. Sandy opened the door and welcomed him. She said, "Thanks so much for coming. Mom will be ok, but she needs someone to hold her hand for a while. She probably feels like she lost most of a life. I'll let her tell you what is going on. I need to run."

Sandy went to her mom and said, "If you need me, just call. I be at Lisa's, but I can come home anytime."

* * * * *

Sandy was amazed at how comfortable she felt with Lisa. She was taking off her dress as she opened the door. They kissed before Sandy had fully entered. When Sandy squatted to suck on Lisa's nipples, Lisa took a step back, with Sandy still sucking, to close the door.

Lisa's nipples were very highly erogenous. She nearly swooned as Sandy sucked on them. She remembered Sandy saying that she had had a nipple orgasm and felt like she was fast approaching one herself. While Sandy sucked on one nipple, her fingers danced across the other. Every couple of minutes she shifted.

Lisa panted, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. I think I might come.

"Oh. Oh yes. Just like that. Oh. Oh."

Lisa trembled. She had never had a standing orgasm. Sandy held Lisa around the waist as she quivered and quaked. When the orgasm had passed, Sandy led Lisa to the sofa to sit.

After a moment, Lisa said, "Oops. I might have leaked on the sofa. Let me get a blanket to spread on the floor."

Lisa took Sandy by the hand and led her to the blanket. "Thank you so much Sandy. You told us last week that you had had a wonderful nipple orgasm. I didn't think it was possible, but you have shown me the error of my ways."

Lisa had Sandy lie on her back and started sucking on Sandy's nipples. At first, Sandy thought back to when Julie and John had given her a nipple orgasm. Then, the image of Professor Brown's nipples popped into her mind. Lisa flicked her tongue up and down on Sandy's nipple, hitting Sandy's nipple with her tongue like a boxer using the speed bag. Sandy imagined doing the same to Professor Brown's nipple. Lisa rotated from sucking, to flicking, then licking the areola in circles. Back and forth. Breast to breast. All the while Sandy imagined stimulating Professor Brown's nipples in the same fashion.

Sandy's orgasm hit unexpectedly. It crashed over her and through her, leaving her limp and smiling. "That was wonderful. Thank you, Lisa."

"It was my pleasure. Really, I almost had an orgasm myself from playing with your nipples."

"Almost is not good enough," Sandy replied. She slid down, opened Lisa's thighs, and started licking and fingering Lisa's pussy.

Eventually, they made it to Lisa's bed and fell into a deep sleep.

* * * * *

Lisa's alarm sounded at 5 am. Both women were instantly alert.

Lisa said, "My shower is small, but that might make showering together even more fun."

They washed each other's hair. They soaped each other all over. When Sandy soaped Lisa's butt she slid a soapy finger between Lisa's butt cheeks and across her anus.

Lisa flinched and said, "Ooo." Sandy did it again, this time working the tip of her finger one knuckle deep into Lisa's anus. "Oh. Wow!"

Sandy stopped there and said, "Next time I am going to introduce you properly to butt play. Are you game?"

"I'm not sure. That felt nice, but asses are pretty dirty."

"Not if you wash them first."

"I guess this means that there will be a next time?"

"I would like that. I was hoping that you would invite me to spend Friday night with you before our hike on Saturday."

"Deal," Lisa replied, though she didn't clarify whether she was agreeing to have Sandy spend Friday night or to butt play.

* * * * *

Sandy had everything she needed so she didn't go home after leaving Lisa's apartment. She went straight to the university. She saw that the door to Dr. Chen's office was open. It was quiet inside. Sandy did not show herself, she said in a loud voice, "Seven no trump, bid, and made."

Dr. Chen's deep laughter echoed through the hallway.

"Sandy," he shouted, "have you been abusing your friends again?"

Sandy peeked around the door and smiled, "Yes. But they deserved it." Dr. Chen laughed almost constantly as Sandy recounted the social nudity bridge evening. Sandy left out the nudity part as she told him the story.

"How long has it been since you played bridge?" he asked.

"Since our last tournament?"

"I'm glad that you haven't lost your touch. Who was your partner?"

"She is a friend. A graphic artist. I was amazed that our communication and complementary skills meshed perfectly."

"I have heard good things from your professors in this department. What are your plans after you graduate?"

"I don't have any firm plans. There are some math heavy fields that I thought I might investigate, maybe climatology or statistics."

"Have you thought about getting an advanced degree in math?"

"I hadn't realized that it might be an option."

"Sandy, I have always tried to give you the best advice that I can. You need to decide what is best for your future. But let me assure you that if you apply for admission to the graduate program in mathematics, you will not only be accepted, the department will find funds to give you an assistantship. The assistantship will cover your tuition and give you enough money for a meagre lifestyle.

"On the other hand, you can apply for positions in the private sector and make big money with your skills. It is your choice which direction you want to go."

Sandy was stunned. She and Professor Chen had discussed bridge strategies for years. He had always given great advice on bridge strategy. Now he was giving her advice on career strategy. She was flattered that he cared so much. The options that he presented were daunting, totally outside of the options that Sandy had considered.

"Thank you so much for your suggestions. I need to think about the alternatives for a while. Would it be ok if I come back next week to discuss further?"

* * * * *

Sandy arrived in the art lab around 11:30 Tuesday morning. She dropped her mat and backpack behind the screen and walked to the open door of Professor Brown's office. "Good morning," she said.

Professor Brown smiled broadly, stood, walked to Sandy, and enveloped her in a strong hug. "Please, come in, Sister," said the Professor as she took Sandy by the hand and led her to a chair.

"If we are sisters, will I lose my modeling position because of nepotism?"

"Right now, there are only four people that know we are sisters, you, me, your mother, and my husband. Shall we keep it there for a while?"

"We can try, but somehow information has a way of seeping through the most impermeable barriers. My mother, our mother, has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is the father of one of my friends. I doubt that many people in the university will know for a while, but I suspect that such news will travel like wildfire among my friends.

"Another one of my friends is a graduate of the Art Department. I doubt that she will tell a lot of people here, but who knows. I think that we should prepare for everyone to know."

"Yes, that is probably a wise approach. I have already had a couple of students ask if you and I are related. Until yesterday, I could tell them 'No.' I can't honestly say that today.

"Do you have a few minutes to discuss strategy after class today?"

* * * * *

After the class, Sandy stretched as usual. The students applauded. Sandy waved and smiled.

Behind the screen, Sandy did not dress. She sat nude in a lotus position on one end of her yoga mat and tried to empty her mind.

The students left the art lab and the lab assistant was finishing their tasks. Professor Brown told the lab assistant that they could leave when they were done and asked them to please close the door behind them.

Professor Brown came behind the screen and sat in a lotus position on the other end of the yoga mat, facing Sandy. As she sat, Professor Brown spread the bottom of her midi-length flowing dress about her so that she did not sit on it. When Professor Brown spread the bottom of her dress, Sandy saw that the professor wore nothing beneath her dress and felt a kindred spirit with her sister.

12