Sandy 19

Story Info
Leading, Following, and Collaborating.
4.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 19 - Leading, Following, and Collaborating

After her jazz dance class on Wednesday Sandy went to Sally's house. Sally opened the door and welcomed Sandy. Sally was still wearing her work clothes.

Sandy said, "If you don't mind, I would like to get out of this leotard." She took off her dress and then pulled off her leotard. Sandy did a little shimmy and said, "That feels so much better."

Sandy hugged and kissed Sally and said, "Thank you so much for letting me come over."

Sally was surprised. Although she and Sandy had been on a naked hike, had dinner naked, and played bridge naked, she hadn't expected Sandy to walk into her house and undress. And naked Sandy was still standing right in front of her with her arms around Sally's waist.

Sally said, "Although I am a nudist, I don't usually walk around the house naked."

"Why not?"

Sally pondered for a few moments. "Good question. I just have never spent a lot of time at home naked."

"I don't mind if you want to stay dressed. Do you mind if I stay naked?"

"Not at all. In fact, let me undress too."

Sally went to her room to undress. When she came back out Sandy hadn't moved.

Sally asked, "Would you like to sit?"

Sandy reached out to Sally, took her hand, and brought her into a loose hug. "If you don't mind, I'd like to hug you for a bit, and maybe kiss you if that is ok with you."

Sally was about four inches taller than Sandy, but Sandy was clearly in control. Sally nodded.

Sandy held Sally tightly around the waist, pulling their hips together. Sandy stood on her toes to kiss Sally. Sally leaned down slightly to accept the kiss, first gentle touching of the lips, then sucking and licking each other's lips, the kiss became a searing make out session. When they finally separated, Sandy said, "Let's sit."

Sandy led Sally to the sofa and had her sit. Then Sandy straddled Sally's lap facing her and smoothly went in for another kiss. After a few minutes Sandy said, "You have beautiful breasts. May I touch them while we kiss?"

Sally nodded.

They kissed while Sandy stroked and caressed Sally's breasts and tweaked her nipples. A few minutes later Sandy said, "I would love to suck on your nipples and breasts if that is ok."

Sally seemed to be stunned. She hadn't expected Sandy to pay so much attention to her breasts. She nodded in agreement.

Sandy did her best to give Sally a nipple orgasm. Sandy licked and sucked and flicked and nibbled Sally's nipples. After a few minutes, Sandy decided that a more direct approach might be needed. She asked, "May I lick your pussy?"

Sally didn't say a word. She just spread her legs as Sandy slid down to the floor in front of the sofa.

Before she started licking, Sandy parted Sally's long pubic hair with her thumbs. It was the first time that Sandy had seen Sally's vulva. In Sally's case, 'labia minora' is a misnomer. Sally's inner labia were enormous. They spanned the full length of her vulva, from the clitoral hood to the bottom of her vagina and were probably three inches long. Sandy wondered whether Sally kept her pubic hair long to conceal her labia minora.

Sandy knew that the labia tend to become more sensitive when they swell during sexual arousal. She wondered how big Sally's labia might get. Sandy wanted to find out, so she licked them and sucked on them with relish. Sandy had learned a lot about cunnilingus over the past few months. Julie was an excellent teacher. Sandy used a combination of tongue and fingers to bring Sally to full arousal. Sally's aroused labia minora looked like a welcome tunnel, a foyer to the vagina.

When the moment was right, Sandy pushed a finger into Sally's vagina to stimulate her g-spot while simultaneously licking her clitoris with a gentle ferocity that had Sally bouncing up and down on the sofa. Sally's moans encouraged Sandy to lick faster and suck harder until Sally passed the peak of her climax. Sandy stopped and sat next to Sally on the sofa, saying, "Thanks. I really enjoyed that."

Sally said, "I should be the one to thank you.

"But I have to admit that I feel conflicted. Peter and I have agreed to be monogamous. I shouldn't be fucking you."

"Technically speaking, we weren't fucking. I don't know what to call it. But you should talk with Peter. It is up to you whether you tell him what just happened, but you should certainly tell him if you want to play sexual games with me again. I would love to make this a regular occurrence if you agree."

"But what if Peter wants to fuck you?"

"Then that is something that you and he need to discuss and then you both need to discuss with me, and I would need to discuss with my other lovers."

"Do you want to fuck Peter?"

"I don't know. Not today. If we get to know each other well enough and feel that is where we want to go, then I would be open to the discussion."

"Peter is working late tonight. He should be home in 45 minutes or so. Would you like to stay for dinner? I really hope that you'll say yes."

"I would like that," Sandy replied. "What are we cooking?"

Sally and Sandy moved to the kitchen to make chicken fajitas. When Peter got home the delicious smells of dinner overwhelmed the equally delicious smells of the women's earlier pleasures.

Peter stopped short when he came into the kitchen and saw Sally and Sandy cooking in the nude. "Woah. I didn't realize that we had a guest."

Sally kissed Peter and said, "Yes. Sandy came over for a visit."

"Hi Peter," Sandy said as she approached and hugged him. "Sorry to intrude."

"I would never complain about finding two beautiful, naked women in the kitchen."

Sally just smiled at Peter and said, "Why don't you get comfortable, Honey? Dinner will be ready in 5."

Peter decided that 'comfortable' meant naked. Dinner was served nearly as soon as he came into the dining room. After dinner and cleanup, the three friends sat around the table chatting. Sandy took the proverbial bull by the horns. "Peter," she asked, "how would you feel if Sally and I play with one another? I know that you and she have agreed to be monogamous, and I wouldn't want to upset that, but I thought you might have feel differently if Sally is with a woman."

"That is not what I expected at all. I thought that you wanted to fuck TJ."

"I don't know him well enough for that yet. Perhaps in the future."

"To be clear, you are talking about having lesbian sex with Sally, right?"

"Yes."

"Where would I be? Do you want me to stay away when you have sex, or can I watch? Do you want to fuck me too?"

"Sally and I haven't talked about that yet, but I would be ok if you watch. My preference would be for you to participate. I am not ready to fuck other men yet, but that doesn't mean that you and I couldn't work together to give Sally pleasure. What are your thoughts, Sally?"

"I hadn't really thought about it. When you said that you wanted to give me pleasure, I admit that it turned me on. As I think about both of you giving me pleasure at the same time, I wonder if I would ever come back from cloud nine. What do you think, Peter?"

"How about this? Let's try it. If any of us wants to stop for any reason, we will. Ok?"

Sandy and Sally both agreed. "When did you want to do this?" Peter asked.

"Carpe diem," Sally said. "There is no time like the present, unless you want more conversation."

They walked to the living room hand with Sally in the middle and Peter and Sandy each with an arm around Sally's waist.

Sandy said, "It would be best if we clear a space on the floor and put down a blanket or something."

Sandy and Sally moved some chairs and the coffee table while Peter looked for a blanket. He came back with a sleeping bag that opened fully and spread out to king size.

"Oh boy," Sandy chirped, "I've never been living room camping.

"Sally, how about if you lay on your back so that Peter and I can each suck and kiss your beautiful breasts. We can also rotate to kissing your luscious mouth, nibble on your ears, and more."

Sandy had hoped that by working together she and Peter could give Sally a nipple orgasm, but after five minutes, Sandy decided to take a different approach. She reached down and started stroking Sally's vulva. Sandy's finger dipped into Sally's vagina as it traced a line from the bottom of the vagina to the clitoris. Sally moaned deeply.

Sandy sat up and asked, "How about a shift? I want to lick Sally's pussy. Peter, why don't you feed Sally your cock?"

Sandy laid between Sally's legs and spread her pubic hair. Instead of licking right away, Sandy spent some time fingering Sally's labia and clitoris. Sally's oversized labia minora entranced Sandy.

Meanwhile, Peter lay on his side with his hips next to Sally's head. Sally turned her head sideways so she could suck on the end of Peter's dick. Peter had expected that only Sally was going to get pleasured, but here he was with his dick in Sally's mouth and her tongue swirling around the rim of his glans.

When Sandy licked Sally's clitoris, Sally twitched and sucked hard on Peter's cock. The combination of having her pussy licked while sucking cock was exquisite. Normally, Sally didn't like a 69 because it was hard to focus on sucking cock while having her pussy licked, but with Sandy and Peter it all felt different. Sandy added g-spot stimulation to clitoris licking. Sally's orgasm built slowly, starting deep in her abdomen and spreading in shockwaves throughout her body.

Sandy went to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of vegetable oil. When she came back, Sally was sucking Peter's cock with abandon. Sandy whispered in Peter's ear, "Would you like a prostate massage?"

"Oh yes," Peter moaned. Sandy wasn't sure whether Peter was responding to her question or Sally's blowjob, but she coated a finger in oil and pushed it slowly into Peter's anus. She found his prostate and started rubbing it in a circular motion. She hadn't finished more than a half-dozen circles when Peter erupted in Sally's mouth.

Peter fell back with a moan. "And I thought that we were just going to play with Sally. That was fantastic."

Sally got up and pushed Sandy onto her back. "Your turn," she said as she spread Sandy's legs. When Sandy's legs opened wide her vagina opened as well. Sally stuck her tongue into Sandy's vagina and swirled in a circular motion, then reversed direction. Sally licked and sucked on Sandy's labia majora, and then on her minimal labia minora. After sucking and licking Sandy's labia, Sally started licking Sandy's clitoris. It was the first time that Sally had done cunnilingus, but she had been paying attention when Sandy ate her pussy. Sally was on her knees with her mouth on Sandy's pussy.

Peter came around behind Sally and started licking her pussy and anus. His dick was erect in no time and Peter started to fuck Sally. Sally was delirious with pleasure. She lost count of her orgasms as Peter thrust repeatedly into her pussy. Somehow, Sally managed to keep her tongue and mouth working on Sandy's pussy. She sucked on Sandy's clitoris with vigor and Sandy started to come, moaning and thrashing.

Peter was astounded, watching Sandy succumb to Sally's cunnilingus while he enjoyed the sensations of Sally's pussy sliding along his dick. When Peter saw Sally convulse in orgasm, he came again, this time deep in Sally's pussy.

The three lovers lay immobile for several minutes. Sandy stood and said, "Thank you both for a lovely dinner and divine desert." Sally started to get up but Sandy said, "No need to get up. You two enjoy the rest of your evening. I need to dress and go home."

* * * * *

After modeling at the art lab on Thursday, Sandy took her pay to a local sex shop. She bought condoms to replace those that she had used with John before her birth control kicked in. She bought an enema bag and a butt plug with a glittery purple crystal, and a bottle of lube. Sandy wanted to buy a strapless strap-on like Julie's, but she didn't have enough money for that.

Julie was already cooking dinner when Sandy got there. She heard John's shower running. Sandy gave Julie a hug and said, "I'll be right back. Let me get out of these clothes."

When Sandy returned, she was naked except for the butt plug she had inserted. She carried a box of condoms, which she presented to Julie, "I owe you a lot more than this, but here is a start to the resupply of your condom stock."

"Sandy, you don't owe me anything. I love you and I love that I can be there for you. Besides, I don't think I need condoms anymore."

"Never say never. Even if a guy tests clean, I want us both to use condoms with a new lover for at least a month."

"But I'm not sure that I will have new male lovers."

"Never say never.

"How can I help with dinner."

A few minutes later John came into the kitchen, smelling freshly washed. Sandy walked up to John and hugged him. She inhaled deeply through her nose, "Ooo. You smell so clean. I want to get you dirty."

They kissed passionately until Julie said, "Hey. Are either of you going to help with dinner?"

They all laughed. Sandy and John both walked to Julie, hugged her, and kissed her all over her face, neck, and shoulders. When Sandy started sucking on Julie's nipple Julie said, "Let's come back to that after dinner." Julie looked down at John's erect penis and said, "And let's come back to you too." She playfully pulled his penis down and laughed as it sprang back up to hit his belly.

John set out utensils. Sandy got plates and filled glasses with water. Julie served up the plates and Sandy took them to the table.

They ate and chatted. Toward the end of the meal, Julie asked, "How did your date go with Sally yesterday?"

"Was that a date? Maybe it was."

Sandy gave them all the details of her evening with Sally and Peter.

John asked, "So Peter watched you eat Sally's pussy?"

"Not really. He was on his side with his cock in Sally's mouth at that time. He did watch Sally eat my pussy as he fucked her doggy style."

"It sounds like you all had fun," Julie said. "Let's hope that they were still happy after they slept on it."

"Do you want me to call Sally and ask?"

Julie and John looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not? Do you want to call her on speaker phone?"

The phone rang. "Hi Sandy," Sally greeted her. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is ok with you and Peter."

"I'm pretty sore today. After you left Peter fucked me twice more. He came once in my pussy and once in my ass. He was an absolute wild man. Along the way I had countless full body orgasms. Between the fucking and orgasmic contractions, I feel like I got worked over by a football team."

"Sally, please forgive me. I should have told you right away that I am with Julie and John. I hope you don't mind too much if they know that you and Peter have sex."

Sally laughed, "Hi Julie. Hi John. Did Sandy tell you about last night?"

"Only the part before she left," John said. They all laughed.

"Did she tell you about my firsts?"

"What firsts?"

"It was the first time to have a woman give me cunnilingus and the first time that I gave a woman cunnilingus. I loved it. Both sides. Hey Julie, maybe you'd like to join us sometime."

"Sounds like you had a great time. Let me ponder a bit."

"Well guys," Sally said, "I hope that you three have as much fun tonight as we had last night. Are you going on the hike on Saturday?"

"I plan to go," John said.

"Me too," chimed in Sandy.

"Unfortunately, I have to work," Julie said. "I'll look forward to hearing about it after the fact."

"Ok," Sally said. "I need to go. Peter will be home soon, and I want to have dinner ready. John and Sandy, see you Saturday. Julie, we'll miss you."

After they closed the call, the three lovers looked at each other quizzically and then laughed. "That was unexpected," John said.

Julie added, "It seems that the unexpected happens regularly when Sandy is involved.

The three lovers moved to the living room and sat on the blanket in the middle of the floor. Sandy said, "Wow. I just realized that you don't have a TV."

"Nope," Julie replied. "We decided that if our options are sex or TV, then sex wins. I have never missed having a TV. If we are too tired or fully sexed out, I'd rather read a book than watch TV."

"I, for one, would like to do something other than reading a book right now. Any ideas?"

Julie led the charge, "John, why don't stand up. Let's see how well Sandy and I can collaborate on giving you a double blowjob."

Julie and Sandy knelt on opposite sides of John. They both licked their lips, opened their mouths, and circled John's dick from the side. Their lips touched one another above and below John's dick. They started swaying from side to side, sliding their lips from the tip to the base of John's dick. Every few strokes, Julie or Sandy would attack John's dick head on taking as much into their mouth as they could. Julie was able to deep throat John, but Sandy couldn't do that yet. But she was highly motivated and vowed to herself that she would take all of John's dick down her throat.

John was in heaven. Individually, Julie and Sandy gave excellent blowjobs. As a team they were world class. One of them started fondling his balls. The other started caressing his anus. Whoever was caressing his anus, quirted some lube on their fingers and probed deep enough to stroke his prostate. A minute later, they pushed a second finger up John's ass and continued stroking his prostate. John felt his orgasm build and took a step back from the women, he aimed his dick at their breasts and gave them a cum shower.

John immediately knelt and started licking his cum off Julie and Sandy. He had licked his cum out of their pussies, but this was the first time he licked his cum off their chests. It had a tangy, salty flavor, stronger than the flavor of a woman's pussy, but altogether very pleasant. He thought to himself that he might need to lick cum off them more often.

While licking up the cum, John spent a good bit of time sucking on their nipples. By the time he had cleaned them up he was almost ready for another round. Unfortunately, he had to work. He kissed Julie and Sandy and held them tight. "I wish I could stay longer, but I need to go to work. I barely have time to dress and go."

Julie and Sandy sat next to each other. Sandy picked up Julie's hand and kissed it. "That double blowjob was a great idea. Thanks. Let's do it again." Sandy was slightly disappointed in herself that she had not been able to take John's cock into her throat, but she decided to keep trying and to look forward to the next opportunity.

John came out of his room, kissed them both, and rushed out the door.

Julie looked at Sandy and said, "If you are feeling anything close to what I'm feeling, you don't want to read a book yet."

"True, but it is getting late. Do you mind if I spend the night with you?"

"I was hoping that you would."

"Ok. Let me call my mom and tell her that I will stay here tonight."

Sandy's mom didn't answer the phone. Sandy took that as a good sign. She left a message and told her mom that she was staying with Julie, and she confirmed that she would go with her mom to Professor Brown's house tomorrow night.

They went into Julie's room and got on the bed. Julie crawled between Sandy's legs and started caressing and licking her pussy. Suddenly, Julie's head popped up. "What is this?" she said as she tapped on the plug in Sandy's ass.

"A new toy. Condoms weren't the only thing I bought this afternoon."

"What else did you get?"

"An enema kit and lube. I haven't used the enema kit yet, but I used the lube on John's ass during the double blowjob."

Sandy and Julie gave each other orgasms. Chatted a bit. Gave each other more orgasms. Then drifted off to sleep.

12