Sandy 21

Story Info
Say "Yes"
4.4k words
4.5
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 21 - Say, "Yes"

It was about 4:30 pm when Sandy and Lisa reached Julie and John's apartment. Sandy knocked and walked in shouting "Hello" to John, who was in his room. Sandy and Lisa took the bags of groceries into the kitchen. Before anything else, Sandy went to Julie's room and undressed. When she came back to the kitchen Lisa was unloading bags.

"I'll finish unloading if you want to get comfortable," Sandy offered.

Lisa looked dubious. Sandy smiled and said, "We never wear clothes here except when we come in and before we go out."

Lisa undressed and came back into the kitchen just as Sandy finished unpacking the groceries. John came out to greet them. Sandy met John with a hug and a sensual kiss. He welcomed Lisa, but she clearly didn't feel comfortable with a hug. She kept her distance as did he. John asked if he could help with dinner, but Sandy and Lisa assured him that they would take care of the meal, but first they needed a shower.

Sandy called Julie to make sure that it was ok for she and Lisa to use Julie's shower. "Of course," Julie said. "Just don't use all the hot water. I should be home in 45 minutes."

Lisa was surprised that Sandy didn't close the bedroom door after they walked in. She didn't even close the bathroom door. Sandy removed her butt plug and washed it with soap and hot water in the sink.

Lisa came into the bathroom and asked, "Do you ever close the door?"

Sandy smiled, "Why? We are all usually nude. John and Julie are my lovers, so we know pretty much everything about each other's bodies. Besides, when the window and door are both open, we get much better ventilation than if the door is closed. But if you want to close a door, feel free.

"Would you like to shower with me?"

Lisa smiled, "I had rather assumed that we were going to shower together. Let's."

It took a few minutes for the hot water to get from the boiler to the shower. While they waited, Sandy hugged and kissed Lisa. When they came up for a breath, Lisa asked, "Do you think it will be ok with Julie and John if we kiss each other?"

"Yes," Sandy replied confidently. "And I hope you don't mind if I kiss them."

They got into the shower, shampooed each other's hair, and soaped each other's bodies. Sandy turned off the water and said, "Julie warned me not to use all the hot water, but I do want to enjoy your soapy self a little longer."

Sandy stood at Lisa's side and slid her left hand across Lisa's soapy breasts and her right hand across Lisa's upper back. Lisa sighed contentedly. Sandy worked lower with both hands, keeping them at about the same level on Lisa's body, front and back. Lisa's sighs became moans. Sandy slowly worked her hands down to thigh level and soaped front and back and then slipped her hands between Lisa's thighs.

Sandy's left hand teased Lisa's vulva while her right hand slipped up and down the crack between Lisa's butt cheeks. Soon, Sandy was stroking Lisa's clitoris and Lisa's moans reverberated in the shower stall. As Lisa's orgasm washed over her, Sandy slid a fingertip into Lisa's anus and moved it in a circle. Lisa started screaming and shaking. Lisa's hips flew forward and backward as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Sandy stopped moving her fingers but kept a finger on Lisa's clitoral button and kept a finger inserted knuckle deep in Lisa's anus.

When Lisa stopped convulsing, Sandy removed her fingers and Lisa's knees buckled slightly. Sandy held Lisa and turned the water back on. They rinsed off the soap and toweled off without a word.

As they were leaving the bathroom, Lisa stopped Sandy, hugged her, and kissed her deeply. "To be clear, I am ready to learn about butt play, when you are ready to teach me."

Sandy kissed Lisa and smiled as they walked back to the kitchen to cook dinner.

They found John reading his mail and sipping a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. He said, "Wow. If dinner is half as good as the pre-dinner show, this is going to be great."

Lisa wasn't sure whether to feel embarrassed that John heard her orgasm, or smugly satisfied that John's dick was still standing straight up from hearing her orgasm.

Sandy was preparing a stuffed snapper. Lisa worked on the vegetable side dishes while Sandy stuffed the snapper and put it in the oven. Lisa and Sandy had almost finished the side dishes when Julie came home.

Julie stopped in her room to undress before coming into the kitchen to greet everyone. Hugs and kisses all around. "Time for a shower," Julie said as she went back to her bedroom.

The snapper needed to bake for another 45 minutes, so Sandy, Lisa, and John moved to the living room. The blanket was spread out in the middle of the room. Sandy led Lisa to the blanket to recline. There was a bit of discomfort as Lisa didn't really know John very well, but Sandy said, "Lisa, I hope you don't mind if I give John some attention. I haven't had much chance to do that today."

Lisa nodded, so Sandy scooched up next to John and started kissing him. As they kissed, Sandy took John's cock in hand and started stroking it.

"Do you want me to leave?" Lisa asked.

"No. Please stay," Sandy replied. "If you just want to watch, that is fine. It is ok with me if you want to participate, but you should ask John for his permission if that is what you want to do."

"I'll just watch for now."

Sandy bent over John's cock and started sucking. John stretched out on his back and Sandy straddled his legs as she worked his cock with her mouth. Sandy mixed up some short sucks, with deep sucks, with tongue swirls around John's glans.

Sandy really wanted to be able to take all of John's cock into her mouth. Each time Sandy sucked him deeply, she took more of his cock into her mouth. Sandy kept her eyes closed as she sucked John's cock, so she was surprised when her lips reached the base of his cock and she realized that she was finally able to take all of John's cock into her mouth and throat.

It didn't talk long after that until John warned, "I'm going to cum." Sandy backed off just enough so that he came in her mouth, not in her throat. She loved the sensation of John's bursts of cum shooting into her mouth and she loved the flavor as she swallowed.

Sandy sat back with a contented look and smiled at Lisa, who seemed a bit shell shocked.

"Are you the only one that gets an appetizer tonight," Julie asked from behind Sandy.

Sandy turned to Julie and said, "Yes, but I'm hungry for more. If you come here my sweet lover, I promise to make it worth your while as I extract another taste treat for my voracious appetite."

As Julie walked around the sofa, Sandy rose with a smile. Sandy and Julie wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately. Lisa and John were both amazed by the intensity of the kiss. When Sandy and Julie separated, Sandy bent her knees, pulling Julie to the blanket with her. Sandy laid Julie on her back and straddled her, kissing her as passionately as before.

Sandy's kissed Julie's ears, her neck, her throat, her shoulders. Sandy slid down Julie's body so she could kiss Julie's breasts and suck her nipples. Sandy kept kissing and sliding down Julie's body until she was kissing Julie's pubic area. Julie had no pubic hair. The skin was smooth and luxurious. Sandy kept sliding down until she was between Julie's thighs. Sandy lifted Julie's legs and placed them over her shoulders as she started licking in large circles around Julie's vulva. Sandy kissed her inner thighs, her perineum, her pubic area. The circle became a shrinking coil that centered on Julie's clitoris.

Sandy licked and nibbled on Julie's labia, her clitoral hood, her vaginal opening. Until, finally, Sandy's tongue found Julie's clitoris at the center of the maze. It was as if Sandy had stuck a screwdriver into an electrical outlet. Sparks flew. Julie's muscles spasmed. Julie screamed, "Don't stop."

Ignoring Julie, Sandy withdrew her tongue from Julie's clitoris. She licked in a circle around Julie's clitoris without touching it. Julie started to go wild. Suddenly, Sandy pushed a finger into Julie's vagina to stroke her g-spot and sucked hard on Julie's clitoris. Julie shouted, "Aah. Thank you."

Sandy's tongue and fingers had completed an orgasmic circuit from Julie's clitoris to her g-spot. Julie screamed and moaned as Sandy's ministrations brought het to a full-body wracking orgasm. Julie squirted into Sandy's mouth and Sandy relished the refreshment.

After Julie recovered a bit Sandy said, "It smells like dinner is close. Shall we eat?"

Julie smile, "I think I am done and you just ate."

While Sandy and Lisa put side dishes on plates and set them out, Julie and John set the table with utensils and glasses of water.

They all sat. Julie took Lisa's hand and said, "I am glad you are here. Thank you so much for helping to prepare the meal."

Sandy served the snapper on a platter in the middle of the table. Fortunately, Lisa dug right in. She used her spoon and fork to separate a chunk of meat toward the tail. Sandy saw that Julie and John were less confident, so she pulled chunks of fish flesh for each of them and then one for herself.

The fish was delicious. By the end of the meal Julie and John had found the knack for separating fish flesh from the bone.

There wasn't much conversation as they ate, but as the end of the meal approached, Julie asked, "I saw John's predinner orgasm and I reveled in my own. Lisa, did Sandy also treat you to an orgasm?"

"Yes. It was wonderful. But it was a pre-pre-dinner orgasm. We were in the shower. Sandy turned off the water so that you would have hot water when you got home and so that John could hear clearly what was going on. You might say that Sandy turned me into a vocal handwashing station in the shower. And John might confirm that it was an experience that the neighbors won't forget."

Laughs all around.

They finished eating and cleaned the kitchen. As they migrated to the living room Sandy asked, "Would anyone like to read a good book?"

Julie and John laughed. Julie said, "Not a chance. You cannot escape Sandy. We are coming for you. Or rather, you are going to cum for us.

"Lisa, would you please help John and me to give Sandy the orgasm of her life?"

"Count me in. What is your plan?"

"My plan is super simple. We smother her with kisses and go from there."

"Wait," Sandy said. "Don't I have a say in this?"

"Of course," John said. "You can say, 'Yes.'

"But before we start, let's make sure that we are all aware of each other's boundaries."

* * * * *

It was an evening of experiments. Lisa was clear that she would only give or receive sexual pleasure with Sandy. Lisa's boundary made the evening both easier and more challenging. Sally and Peter had already known that Sandy was having sex with both Julie and John. Now Lisa knew that too. But Sandy, Julie, and John had been mum about the sexual relationship between Julie and John. They weren't ashamed of having sex together, but Julie and John were concerned that others might not be as accepting of their relationship as was Sandy.

The easier part of the night was that Sandy became the focus. The hard part was that Julie and John also wanted to have sex with each other.

The action started relatively tame. Julie organized everyone so that she and John each played with one of Sandy's breasts while Lisa gave Sandy cunnilingus.

While Sandy loved being the center of attention, she could not allow her friends to go unstimulated. After a couple of minutes Sandy said, "Wow! That is great, but it is time to switch. Lisa, come up here so I can eat your pussy. Julie, if you don't mind, would you please eat my pussy. And John, would you please help Julie?"

Sandy stayed on her back with her legs spread wide, Lisa moved up and knelt over Sandy's face. Sandy grabbed Lisa around the hips and pulled her mouth to Lisa's pussy. Julie knelt between Sandy's legs and started licking Sandy's pussy.

John was perplexed. How did Sandy want him to help Julie? When the lightbulb flickered, it flickered brightly. John realized that Sandy had positioned Lisa so that she was looking away from him. He got behind Julie's butt, which was up in the air, and fingered her pussy briefly before sliding his erect cock into her pussy. The world was right where it belonged.

As John pumped his cock into Julie's pussy, he reveled at the sight before him - three gorgeous women in a row. Even though John knew logically that there was nothing wrong with he and Julie having sex, the fact that they were hiding it from Lisa made it feel naughty, and exciting.

Julie's orgasm surprised John. He hadn't expected her to cum so soon. But there she was quivering around his thrusting cock. He pulled out of Julie's pussy and brought her to him for a kiss. John loved tasting Sandy's pussy juice on Julie's lips. Julie whispered in his ear, "Just give me a minute to recover," as she slid to one side. As she did so, John saw Sandy's wide open, gleaming vagina calling to him. He moved up and slid his cock into Sandy.

Shortly, Lisa also began to quiver and quake and fell forward away from Sandy. John noticed that Sandy was not only licking Sandy's pussy, she also had had a finger up Lisa's anus. Sandy looked at John and smiled. "Ooo. That feels wonderful."

Sandy started thrusting her hips into John in counterpoint to his thrusts. Lisa had never seen two people fuck like this. She felt a combination of jealousy that John and Sandy were doing something that Lisa couldn't do with Sandy, and honored that she was being allowed to witness two such vibrant and passionate lovers. Sandy and John were both covered with sweat before they reached their orgasms and collapsed.

Julie slid in and started to lick the cum seeping from Sandy's vagina. After a moment, Julie looked at Lisa and asked, "Would you like a taste?"

Lisa surprised herself and said, "Yes." Lisa lapped the cum out of Sandy's pussy with relish. Julie and John sat, leaning against one another, and watched Lisa at work.

When she felt that she had gotten all of John's cum cleaned up, Lisa got up onto her knees and said, "Wow! That was delicious and fun. Thank you, all of you."

Sandy sat up with a delighted smile on her face. "Me too. Thank you, all of you. But I hope that we aren't finished for the night."

Julie looked at Sandy and said, "We were just enjoying the show that Lisa put on and waiting for you to catch your breath."

Sandy looked at Lisa and asked, "How about you? How are you doing? Do you want to keep going or would you prefer to watch?"

"Let me just watch for a while. I'll let you know when I'm ready to jump in."

Sandy looked at Julie and said, "One problem we have this evening is that we have a lot more vaginas in the room than penises. Would you like to bring out your toy Julie?"

Julie retrieved her strapless strap-on and a bottle of lube, "What did you have in mind?"

Sandy took the toy, showed it to Lisa, and asked, "What do you think?"

"It looks dangerous."

"That it is; dangerously delightful.

"Lisa, you might not be aware that even though Julie and John grew up as brother and sister in the same household, they were adopted. They are not biological siblings. That means that if they have sex, it is not incest.

"What I propose is that Julie rides John in a cowgirl position with him in her pussy and I will use the toy to ride Julie's ass. Any takers?"

Julie and John smiled and nodded. They got into a 69 position to warm each other up as Sandy lubed and inserted the strapless strap-on into her ass and pussy. When Julie started riding John, Sandy lubed the dildo part of the strap-on. Julie was bouncing up and down on John's cock so when Sandy squirted lube into Julie's crack all Sandy needed to do was to hold her finger still and Julie spread the lube around. Sandy shifted her finger a bit and it slid into Julie's anus. Once Julie's anus was lubed, Sandy positioned the dick of the strap-on and let Julie's riding motions work the dick part of the strap-on into her ass.

Lisa watched the three lovers with a combination of wonder and incredulity. Julie's bouncing breasts mesmerized Lisa. It was hard to imagine that three people could perform in such synchrony without clear verbal cues. Though they didn't speak, the noise level increases moment by moment. John grunted as he thrust upward to meet Julie's down thrust. Julie let out an, "ooo," with every thrust. Sandy whimpered, having a hard time handling the sensations that the toy gave to her ass, pussy, and clitoris as she thrust into Julie's ass.

Lisa was seeing things that she had read about, but never believed that real people did. And here, right in front of her were very real people proving her wrong.

Sandy was the first to have an orgasm. Julie kept bouncing on John's cock. Sandy kept the strap-on dick in Julie's ass. Sandy looked like a limp bronco rider as Julie's bouncing ass shook Sandy.

Next to come was Julie. As Julie came, Sandy let herself fall back and the strap-on slipped out of Julie's ass. John gave a few more thrusts into Julie's pussy and jets of his semen spurted deep in Julie's vagina.

Julie fell to the side and lay on her back. She was right in front of Lisa. Lisa touched Julie's cheek and asked, "May I?"

Julie turned her head toward Lisa with a smile, "Please."

Lisa licked John's cum out of Julie's vagina. Julie's vagina tasted different from Sandy's, but it was also delicious. Lisa realized that she wanted to expand her horizons, but not much further tonight.

When Lisa finished cleaning Julie, she thanked her and kissed her.

John got up and said, "If you will excuse me, I think that it is past my bedtime."

Sandy raised her head slight bit and said, "I don't think I can move. I might sleep right here?"

Julie said, "I want to sleep on a bed tonight. Lisa, you are welcome to join me."

"Maybe later. I want to hold onto Sandy until she has recovered."

Julie went to bed and Lisa cuddled with Sandy. Everyone fell asleep within moments.

Sometime during the night, Sandy rolled over and realized that the strap-on was still inside her. She roused Lisa and said, "Let's join Julie in her bed."

Lisa crawled into bed with Julie and Sandy went into the bathroom to remove and wash the strap-on. Then Sandy crawled into the bed on the other side of Julie. The three women slept soundly until the aroma of coffee woke them in the morning.

Julie found a way out of bed while telling the others that she had urgent business in the next room. Lisa shouldn't have been surprised, but still was not expecting Julie to leave the bathroom door open as she peed noisily. She heard Julie flush the toilet and turn on the shower. Sandy got up next, peed loudly, and joined Julie in the shower. Lisa needed to pee too but didn't want to pee in front of the other women, so she just got in the shower with Julie and Sandy. It was cramped, but that made it more fun. They rubbed their soapy bodies against one another, cleaning each other in erotic fashion.

Finally, Lisa couldn't hold it any longer. She said, "I need to pee."

Julie said, "Well, you can either pee in that toilet or it would also be ok if you straddle the drain and pee right here. The water will wash it right down the drain."

Lisa danced from one foot to the other until her bladder made the decision for her. She stood over the drain and let her urine flow. The relief was heavenly. Without even thinking, Lisa leaned her head back and let out a great sigh. When Lisa realized that she had just peed in front of her friends she had a momentary panic, but Julie and Sandy barely noticed. For them, peeing was normal.

* * * * *

The three women dried off and made their way to the kitchen where John had a pot of coffee ready. He had started cooking bacon and was almost ready to cook pancakes.

12