Sandy 22

Story Info
Triple dipper.
4.2k words
3.5
2.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 22 - Triple Dipper

It was a little after 10 am when Sandy got home. Her mom was doing weekly chores. Sandy joined in. While her mom dusted, Sandy vacuumed. Cheryl shifted to laundry, Sandy shifted to cleaning bathrooms. It was almost noon when Sandy's mom suggested that they have lunch.

Sandy's mom had some hardboiled eggs in the refrigerator. They worked together to make some Food Network worthy egg salad sandwiches.

As they ate, they had some "girl" talk. Sandy interrogated her mom about Tom and Cheryl interrogated Sandy about her boyfriends. Sandy had no interest in telling her mom about Lisa or Sally. Or even her relationships with Julie and John. Sandy diverted the conversation by suggesting that they invite Tom and TJ to dinner.

Sandy's mom would invite Tom and Sandy would invite TJ. When Sandy's mom interrogated Sandy further, Sandy said that TJ was a friend from her hiking group.

Sandy texted TJ to invite him to dinner. After he accepted, she called Julie and John to tell them that TJ was coming over later and that she wasn't sure whether she would have sex with him, but that it was a possibility. Julie reminded Sandy to use a condom if they had sex, but otherwise told her to have fun.

Sandy also called Lisa and Sally to talk with them. Sally just encouraged Sandy to be safe. Lisa was concerned whether Sandy would still have time for her. Sandy assured Lisa that their Monday and Friday evenings were inviolate.

After that Sandy started her class work. Sandy's mom knocked on her door around 4:00 pm. Sandy threw on a dress and opened the door.

"Hi Mom. What's up?"

"What are we going to feed these guys?"

"Oh. Good question. I hadn't thought about that. What does Tom like to eat?"

"He is Hispanic so he likes that kind of food, but he will eat just about anything."

"Ok. How about fish tacos?"

"I've never made fish tacos."

"I have. We can serve them with chips and salsa. How does that sound?"

"Ok. But what kind of fish do we need?"

Sandy looked at the back of her naked wrist and said, "Well, they aren't coming for a couple of hours. Let's make a quick trip to the market to get the ingredients."

They finished the market trip in record time. When they got back Sandy made a quick slaw - chopped cabbage, onion, jalapeño, pineapple, lime, mayo, salt, and pepper. She made a dredge of corn flour and spices. Sandy put the fish on a cutting board, blotted it dry, oiled it and coated it with the dredge. She put the chips in a large bowl and the salsa in a small bowl.

The doorbell rang. Sandy's mom answered. "Hi Tom. Thanks for coming."

Sandy heard some smooching and then came into the living room to greet Tom.

"Hi Tom. Good to see you again."

The three of them chatted for a few minutes until the doorbell rang again. Sandy opened the door. She hugged TJ and kissed his cheek and took him by the hand into the living room. "Mom, this is TJ. Tom, you might already know him."

Tom stood and hugged TJ. "Yes, I think I know this guy a bit." Tom put his arm around TJ's shoulders and said to Sandy's mom, "Cheryl, this is my oldest child, Tom Junior."

Cheryl's jaw dropped. She was clearly flummoxed. Sandy jumped in, "Mom. Relax. Don't read too much into this. TJ and I have been hiking together a few times. In fact, we went hiking together yesterday. Someone asked him where he worked, and he said that he worked with his dad at Tom's hardware store. I'm a math major so I know how to add two and two. I apologize if I surprised anyone too much."

The four chatted a bit until Sandy got up to finish dinner. As she left the room she said, "Relax everyone. Dinner will be ready in 15. If you don't like fish tacos, sneak out before then."

Sandy seared the fish on a hot cast iron skillet and warmed the tortillas. The chips and salsa were already on the table. When everything was ready Sandy peeked into the living room to see how the other three were managing. All looked good.

"Let's eat," she shouted.

As the others came to the table while Sandy assembled and served the tacos. Conversation was light and easy as everyone ate. As they neared clearing their plates, Sandy said, "There's more if anyone is still hungry."

Tom asked for more slaw and TJ asked for another taco. Sandy took care of both requests and added more chips and salsa to the bowls on the table.

After they finished Tom and TJ leaned back in their chairs. Tom asked, "Cheryl, did you teach Sandy to cook like this? It was delicious."

"I taught her the basics, but she learned all the bells and whistles on her own."

"Well, Sandy," Tom said, "Thank you very much. Those were some of the best fish tacos I have ever had."

"I'm glad that you liked them. Maybe next time we can do tamales, or carnitas, or ooooo, how about a paella?

Tom said, "Hmmm. Are you trying to steal me away from your mom? It won't work. But all those dishes sound wonderful."

Tom said that he and Cheryl needed to leave soon for the movie they were going to see. Sandy and TJ assured them that they would clean up after the meal. Sandy had cleaned as she cooked, so she and TJ were nearly done cleaning by the time that Cheryl and Tom left. They all said their goodbyes and Sandy started the dishwasher.

Sandy looked at TJ and said, "There is still a bit of light outside. How about if we sit in the back yard?"

Sandy walked out the back door and spread a blanket. TJ followed a bit timidly.

"Come on," Sandy said. "Sit down."

Sandy took off her dress and sat down smoothly. TJ looked stunned, but he started to sit.

"TJ," Sandy said, "don't you think you would be more comfortable if you took off your clothes?"

"I guess." TJ undressed and sat facing Sandy. He had a raging boner.

Sandy pointed at TJ's dick and said, "You are definitely going to be more comfortable without clothes. May I?"

TJ nodded. Sandy took matters into her own hands. She grasped TJ's dick and peeled back the foreskin to reveal the glans. She stoked his glans as she smiled and told TJ, "You have a handsome dick. Don't you think?"

TJ gasped. He was trying not to come as fast as he did the last time that Sandy touched his penis. Unfortunately, he had spent the last couple of hours remembering Sandy's caress on the hike and fantasizing that she would stroke him again. He was so turned on, "I guess," was the best response he could muster. "Oh, God," he said as he ejaculated all over Sandy's breasts and belly for the second time. "I'm so sorry," he exclaimed.

"No worries," Sandy said as she laid back on the blanket. "I liked it when you licked me clean last time. How about if you do it again?"

TJ licked. But this time he also sucked on Sandy's nipples between licks on her breasts and chest. The combination of licking and nipple sucking had Sandy cooing in no time. "That feels wonderful," she said. "You can cum on me anytime."

When TJ moved down to lick the cum off Sandy's belly, Sandy played with her nipples. She rubbed them between her thumbs and index fingers. She pulled on them. She stroked circles around her areolae. And back to rubbing her nipples. With each cycle, Sandy rubbed harder and pulled harder, but her stokes around the areolae got lighter and lighter.

TJ moved further down and started licking Sandy's thighs. Sandy spread her legs to give TJ full access to wherever he wanted to lick. When TJ licked Sandy's inner thighs, Sandy said, "Oh, yeah. Keep doing that. You can go higher if you want."

It was the first time that TJ had done cunnilingus, but he had seen it in plenty of porn videos and read about it in erotic stories. The taste was nothing like what he expected. He loved it. He licked in long strokes up Sandy's inner thighs, between her labia majora and minora, up to the clitoral hood. Each time his tongue touched Sandy's clitoris Sandy let out a sound. Sometimes "Oooo." Sometimes, "Oh yeah." Sometimes, "That feels wonderful."

After a few minutes, TJ stopped licking Sandy's inner thighs and just licked along her labia up to her clitoris. Sandy's vocalizations got shorter and louder. "Aah!" "Yes!" "Don't stop!" "Harder!" "Faster!"

Before long TJ stopped licking Sandy's labia and concentrated on her clitoris. He flicked it with his tongue as fast as he could. He circled the time of his tongue around the glans of the clitoris. He tried to suck Sandy's clitoris into his mouth and flick it with his tongue at the same time. As TJ sucked and flicked Sandy's clitoris Sandy's hips started to bounce. "Oh. Yes. Keep doing that. I'm about to cum!"

Sandy convulsed with a deep groan and pushed TJ's head away from her vulva. She was far too sensitive for any more stimulation right then. She sat up and said, "Wow. Thanks. That was great. You must have been practicing."

TJ smiled with pride. It was the first time that he had brought a woman to orgasm. "It was my pleasure," he said. "And also my first time. I'd be happy to do that for you whenever you like."

TJ was sitting on his feet. Sandy pushed him onto his back and asked, "Have you ever had a blow job?"

"No."

"Do you mind if I give you your first one?" Sandy took TJ's cock in hand before he replied. His only response was a groan as his cock swelled. Sandy licked TJ's cock, swirling her tongue around the edge of his glans three or four times. Then she thrust her head down to fully engulf TJ's cock. TJ exclaimed, "Ahh. I've never felt anything so wonderful." TJ's dick was still a bit soft and smaller than John's, so she had no trouble taking it all. Sandy smiled to herself as she pumped TJ's cock several times before pulling up to tell him, "When you are ready, you can cum in my mouth. Ok?" She smiled sweetly at him before slurping down his dick again.

Soon TJ's dick was fully hard TJ was on the verge of orgasm. He was tense all over. As Sandy pumped up and down on his shaft TJ lost all control. "I'm going to cum," he said breathlessly. Sandy kept his dick in her mouth, swirling her tongue around TJ's glans as he shot half a dozen bursts of semen into her mouth as TJ panted and twitched. Sandy kept swallowing to keep ahead of the semen deluge. When TJ stopped ejaculating, Sandy swallowed one last time, sat up, and smiled sweetly at TJ, "How was that?"

"I am in heaven," TJ responded.

"Good," Sandy said. "Do you mind if we have something of a serious discussion while we both recover?"

"Ok?" TJ responded with a quizzical look. He wondered what Sandy wanted to discuss.

"That was fun," Sandy started. "I would like even more sex with you this evening, but there are a few things that you need to know." Sandy paused as TJ nodded, then continued, "If I understand right, you have never had a girlfriend. I am in a similar situation. I have never had a boyfriend. That said, I have several lovers, one of whom is a guy. My first question is how do you feel knowing that our relationship will not be exclusive? I can help you learn about sex, how to control your orgasms, and how you can give a woman pleasure, though your cunnilingus game is already strong."

"How many is several?"

"So far, three women and one man, but I expect to have another male lover before long. Let's call it five. Plus you if you like."

"How do you have time for all of those lovers?"

Sandy laughed. "I manage my time well."

"Can I ask who your other lovers are?"

"Of course. But before I answer that question there is another topic that we need to discuss. My other lovers all know about one another. And they know that I was going to spend the evening with you today. As a group, we have agreed to get tested for STIs every 6 months. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, but if all your lovers know about one another do you have sex with all of them at the same time?"

"Not at all. The reason that we all know about one another is to keep communication open. Communication is essential for any relationship. If you and I are still lovers and you want to have sex with someone else, it would be important for us to know that.

"Can we go back to my earlier question? How do you feel knowing that our relationship will not be exclusive?"

"I think I am ok with it. But I wonder how much time you would have for me if you have so many other lovers."

"How about this? Your dad's store is closed on Sunday. Let's keep Sunday afternoon or evenings for us. My last obligation ends at 2 pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Would you be able to take a late lunch on Tuesday and Thursday? Say, 3 to 5 pm? Maybe your dad would be happy for you to close up shop on those days."

"Maybe. I can talk with him."

"Ok. You asked who my other lovers are. I will tell you because you know all of them and it might get tricky if you didn't know. John was my first lover. Julie was my second. Then Lisa. Then Sally. And likely Peter too.

"The good news is that they all know you and you know them. I don't expect to ever have an orgy with everyone. For me, one or two lovers at a time is perfect."

"Does that mean you are bi?"

"I'm not great with labels. I'm pretty sure that I'm not a lesbian. At the same time, I really enjoy being with my lady lovers. And so far, I have enjoyed sex with you. I guess you could call me bi if you need a label. How about you?"

"I never though about it. Its not that I don't like men, but I am not attracted to them. And I don't really have an interest in having sex with a man."

"Ok. Let's switch directions a bit and look into the future. You and I are still getting to know each other. And that means more than sex.

"I want to know what you think about current events, your goals and aspirations, what you love to do and hate to do. All that stuff."

"Do you want me to tell you all of that now?"

Sandy laughed, "No. That might take weeks, months, or years. What I am saying is that I want to know all of you, not just sexual you. That said," Sandy grabbed TJ's dick again, "I wonder if you might be ready for round three." Again, the sweet smile, "Do you mind?"

Sandy manipulated TJ's cock like she was checking out an uncommon item from the farmers' market. She stroked it. She licked it. She sucked it. She wobbled it between her fingers. She was playing with a new favorite toy.

When TJ was fully hard she asked, "Have you ever put on a condom?"

"No."

"If you are ok with it, I would like to put a condom on you and fuck you. Is that ok?"

"Ok." TJ was shocked. Sandy asked him for permission to fuck him. What woman does that?

Sandy got a condom from a pocket of her dress and opened the wrapper. TJ's dick was a rigid as a flagpole. Sandy rolled the condom over TJ's dick and flipped his dick back and forth a few times. She laid TJ back and straddled him while guiding his dick to her pussy. As Sandy slid down onto TJ's dick TJ moaned. Sandy felt his penis pulsate inside her vagina.

Sandy leaned down on TJ and kissed him. "It's ok. It will be a good project for us to work on together to help you last longer." Sandy kept kissing him. They had kissed before, but this was the first time that they started to make out in earnest. They did some tongue dancing, lip locking, and sucking on each other's tongue.

After a few minutes Sandy sat up and got off TJ. She deftly removed the condom. Sandy looked TJ in the eye and asked, "Are you going to be ready for a rematch on Tuesday afternoon?"

"Rematch?"

"Just in a manner of speaking. I'm asking you if you want to come over Tuesday afternoon.

"By the way, you have now had your first blowjob and first fuck. How does that feel?"

TJ felt shellshocked. When he found his voice he said, "Sandy, thank you. I am sorry that I am not a better lover. But thank you for being a great lover."

Sandy leaned down to kiss TJ again. They lay next to one another kissing until Sandy said, "I am not a great lover. I am still learning too. I was a virgin until a couple of months ago. Our folks might come back any time. Maybe we should dress and call it a night.

"If you want to come Tuesday, let me know. I will be here."

"Do you still want to have sex with me if I can't last more than a minute?"

"Oh, TJ. You can certainly last more than a minute. You just need more practice."

They dressed. Sandy folded up the blanket and they went inside. Sandy kissed TJ and asked, "Tuesday?"

"I need to work it out with my dad, but I want to be here. I'll text you."

* * * * *

Monday morning Sandy heard her mother rustling around in the kitchen, so she put on a robe and went to the kitchen. "Hi, Mom. Good morning. Did you and Tom enjoy the movie?"

"We did. It wasn't Oscar material, but it was fun."

Sandy read between the lines. Her mom didn't specify the movie, so more than likely she and Tom went to Tom's house to fuck. There was no movie for them.

"How about you and TJ?" her mom asked.

"We sat outside for a bit to enjoy the fading sun. It was fun to chat with him and get to know him better than just going hiking together in a big group."

"So are you two dating or what?"

"For now, we are just friends getting to know one another better. If we decide to date, I'll let you know.

"I applied for graduate school in Math. I should know in a few weeks whether I get admitted and whether I can get an assistantship."

"That's good. I'm glad that you are preparing for your future."

"If everything works out, I might move into grad student housing if that is ok with you."

"Sweetheart, I love having you here, but if you feel that you need to move out, I will support your decision."

"In any case, I will still be in town so we can get together regularly."

"Are you sure? Your social life seems to have taken off. It seems like you visit someone different every evening."

"I do enjoy spending time with my friends. But I also enjoy time with you. By the way, tonight I'll be with Lisa."

"Ok. Have fun. If I don't see you before you go to Lisa's, I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok."

"Time for me to go to work. I love you, Sweetie."

"Love you too, Mom."

* * * * *

Sandy kept her clothes on until Lisa had let her into the apartment. Lisa was already nude and Sandy joined her in moments. They hugged each other, kissed each other passionately, and enjoyed the sensations as their bellies and breasts rubbed against one another.

Lisa took Sandy by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Sandy stroked Lisa's buttocks as she followed her into the room. When they got to the bed, Lisa laid Sandy on her back. Sandy was a bit surprised because Lisa had never been this dominant, but she was ready to go with the flow.

Lisa spread Sandy's legs and started licking her inner thighs and vulva. Sandy got up on her elbows so she could watch Lisa give her cunnilingus. Sandy loved what Lisa was doing, but in their relationship, Sandy was naturally more dominant than Lisa. Sandy half sat up, reached down to Lisa's waist, picked her up and spun her around to a 69 position with Sandy still on her back, but Lisa's legs spread above Sandy's hungry mouth.

Sandy tried to mirror Lisa's oral stimulation. If Lisa licked Sandy's clitoris, Sandy did the same to Lisa. They licked, sucked, and licked some more. Sandy upped the ante when she inserted two fingers into Lisa's pussy to stimulate her g-spot. This time Lisa mirrored Sandy. Soon they were both quivering and quaking in orgasm. Lisa collapsed on Sandy with her head between Sandy's thighs.

After a minute Lisa stirred. She rose and spun around to lay on top of Sandy face-to-face and kissed her hungrily. Lisa said, "You are a bad person. I wanted to give you pleasure, but you forced yourself on me."

"Yes," Sandy admitted, "I am a bad person. I find it very difficult to accept pleasure passively. Can you forgive me?"

"Maybe. But the cost of forgiveness might be more sex.

"You know I have never had sex with a man. I was really curious when I saw Julie's toy, so I got one today. Would you be willing to fuck me with it?"

12