Sandy 24

Story Info
Domination.
4.6k words
3.29
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 24 - Domination

Sandy got home at about 2:30 pm. She took a blanket, some condoms, and her phone outside. She undressed and lay on the blanket on her back, with her feet about twice shoulder width apart and her arms parallel with her legs. She angled herself to face the sun, which was still high in the sky. The sun warmed her, and a gentle breeze caressed and cooled her. TJ had texted her earlier to let her know that he would come over. She had texted back that she would leave the front door unlocked and that he should just pass through the house and come to the back yard.

When TJ arrived, he walked up to the edge of the blanket and asked, "Do you have room for me on the blanket?"

"Just take off you clothes and lie down on top of me. I am much more comfortable than the blanket."

Sandy watched TJ undress. His dick was already standing tall. He knelt between her knees and lay atop her with his dick on top of her pubic bone.

"Hi," Sandy said as she kissed him. "I'm glad you were able to come." She kissed him again more passionately. As they kissed, Sandy shifted her legs so she could wrap them around TJ's hips. She ran her hands across his shoulders and back and down to his buttocks.

Sandy stopped kissing TJ and asked, "Are you ready to practice?"

"Practice? What kind of practice?"

"Let's start with delaying ejaculation so we can both enjoy sex longer. Is that ok with you?"

"How do we do that?"

"We start by you letting me take charge for a bit. Is that ok?"

"Ok."

The word was barely out of TJ's mouth when Sandy dropped her right foot to the ground and kipped her hips and pushed with her foot to flip TJ onto his back, with her following and landing on top of him.

Sandy sat on TJ's thighs and firmly squeezed his dick just below the glans. "We'll start with the squeeze method. When you feel like you are going to cum, let me know and I will squeeze the end of your cock. It will reduce the urge to ejaculate. Once you are calmed down, well start again. Ok?"

"Ok, I guess."

"Do you want to start with me stroking your dick, sucking, your dick, or fucking your dick?"

"Does it make a difference?"

"Yes. The key elements to this project are clear and quick communication between us. You need to tell me as soon as you feel an impending orgasm. Let's start with my hands. That way I can most quickly squeeze you when needed. When you feel like you are going to cum, just say 'squeeze' or 'stop' or 'banana'. That will be my signal to dampen your urge to cum. Ready?"

Sandy started by stroking around the edge of TJ's glans with the tip of her index finger. A few seconds later TJ said, "Squeeze," and Sandy squeezed.

After a bit, Sandy released the pressure on the glans and said, "That seems to have worked. Let's try it again."

This time Sandy grabbed TJ's dick around the shaft and pumped slowly. After a few pumps, TJ said, "Squeeze," and Sandy squeezed.

TJ was panting. As his breath slowed, Sandy released the pressure on his glans and said, "We are making progress."

Sandy started stroking the shaft of TJ's cock with her left hand and stroking around the edge of his glans with her right hand. Almost immediately, TJ cried "Banana," but it was too late. He ejaculated with most of is cum landing on his chest and belly.

"Oh, goody," Sandy exclaimed. "Now I have a chance to lick up your cum." Which she did.

When she finished, Sandy said, "That was progress. How do you feel?"

"I feel grateful."

"How do you mean?"

"I am so grateful that you are so patient and willing to help me like this. Thank you."

Sandy kissed TJ and said, "It is my pleasure. We are both learning together. Let's just have fun."

Sandy grabbed TJ's dick and bent down to suck it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the edge of TJ's glans a few times and then backed off. "There is another thing that we can do," she said. We can use the 'start-stop' method. I'll give you a bit of stimulus and then stop so you can calm down. Ready for the next round"

Sandy slurped TJ's dick into her mouth again and swirled her tongue around the edge of his glans. Then stopped. TJ was panting but relaxed after a short time.

"Oh, wow. I was so close."

"That is called edging. You get close to orgasm and then stop. I've read that some people do that for hours. But let's not today."

Sandy bent down to suck on TJ's dick again. This time she took all of his dick into her mouth and pumped a few times. Then stopped.

TJ was panting and said, "Are you sure that you aren't going to give me a heart attack?"

"Very unlikely, studly, but I might make your balls explode."

Sandy took TJ's dick back into her mouth, pumped and swirled, pumped and swirled, pumped and swirled.

TJ yelled, "Oh. Banana," but Sandy just kept pumping and swirling until TJ unloaded in her mouth.

Sandy smiled sweetly at TJ and said, "Sometimes you just need to let the orgasm go."

She rolled off TJ onto her back with her legs spread wide and said, "My turn, Big Guy."

The last time that TJ had given Sandy cunnilingus she said that he was good, so he tried that again. He started licking her inner thighs. Then her labia, then her clitoris. When he reached her clitoris Sandy said, "Lick from the bottom of my vagina, up and as deep into my vagina as your tongue can go, and then up to my clitoris."

TJ did as he was told. "Again," Sandy said. "Again." Sandy oohed and aahed.

Sandy held TJ's head with his mouth against her clitoris and said, "Suck, please."

After a minute she said, "Stroke my g-spot."

"How do I do that?"

"Stick two fingers into my pussy with you hand palm up and rub the area past my pubic bone."

While continuing to flick his tongue across Sandy's clitoris, TJ pushed his middle and ring fingers of his right hand into Sandy's vagina. He felt her pubic bone and started rubbing circles on the vaginal wall just past the pubic bone.

"Oh," Sandy gasped. "Suck harder on my clit. Oh, Keep stroking my g-spot. Oh."

Sandy's hips bounced up and down and all around. TJ kept his lips around her clitoris. He pulled his fingers out of Sandy's vagina and licked from the bottom her vagina to her clitoris until Sandy screamed and squirted several bursts into his mouth.

TJ sat back on his feet and said, "That was spectacular. Can we do it again?"

"I hope so. Maybe later. For now, it looks like you are already hard again. Let's fuck."

Sandy gave TJ a condom and asked him to put it on. The first time they had sex, Sandy had put the condom on TJ. He had never put one on himself and felt a bit clumsy as he did so. Sandy sat in front of him with her legs spread wide, showing off her vulva yet again today. The view of Sandy's vulva both distracted TJ and kept him hard.

When he had finished putting on the condom Sandy told him, "Before we start, keep in mind that you are in charge. Squeeze the end of your dick and tell me what you feel."

"I feel aroused, but less like I want to come immediately."

"Good. When you feel like you are close, pull out and squeeze the end of your dick just like that. When you are ready, start fucking again. If you want a longer break, you can eat my pussy while you calm down. Have fun." Sandy smiled broadly at TJ.

TJ pushed his cock slowly into Sandy's pussy. And immediately pulled all the way out and squeezed the end of his dick. After a short wait, he pushed into Sandy again. Again, he immediately pulled out to squeeze. After five penetrations, TJ couldn't hold back any longer and came into the condom with his dick fully inside of her. After the last pulse Sandy said, "You are still hard. Fuck me more."

TJ thrust into Sandy nearly 50 times before he came again. Sandy pulled his head down so they could kiss. Sandy felt TJ's cock beginning to shrink so she grabbed the end of the condom and held it on TJ's cock as he withdrew. She took off the condom and wrapped it in tissue to throw away later.

Sandy was amazed. TJ had been with her less than an hour and already he had come four times. She was also quite horny. "Can you lick my pussy again?"

TJ was becoming an expert at stimulating Sandy. He started by licking her labia, from the bottom up to her clitoris. Then he licked Sandy, from just above her anus up through her vagina to her clitoris. Back and forth from labia to vagina. After a few minutes TJ focused his oral attention solely on Sandy's clitoris and pushed two fingers into her pussy to stimulate her g-spot. Sandy started to orgasm right away. She held TJ's head and said, "Don't stop. Keep going. Aaah." Sandy's orgasm intensified until she could take any more. She pushed TJ's head away and said, "Banana."

After a moment Sandy sat up and kissed TJ. She saw that his cock was erect so she passed another condom to him, "Shall we try once more?"

This time TJ was able to give five or six strokes before he had to pull out and squeeze. Sandy, on the other hand, had not full descended from her orgasm so she started to cum again right after TJ thrust into her. As TJ became more comfortable with his dick inside of Sandy, he was able to increase the number of strokes to ten, then twenty, before he had to withdraw and squeeze.

During his last squeeze Sandy said, "You are doing wonderfully. I feel great. Thank you. Next time just keep going until you cum."

TJ was able to fuck Sandy for nearly a minute before he came again. During all that time Sandy encouraged TJ, "That feels wonderful. You are learning fast. Keep going as long as you can."

TJ kept thrusting long after he had come for the fifth time that afternoon. When his erection waned. He grabbed the end of the condom, pulled out, and collapsed next to Sandy.

"Thank you," he said. "I feel incredibly lucky that you are willing to teach me about sex."

"And thank you for being such a highly motivated student. It won't be long before you teach me new things.

"My mother is going to be home soon. It would not be good for her to see us fucking in the back yard. If you want to come in and take a shower before you head back to work, you can."

"Thanks Sandy. You are fantastic. I think I'll just get dressed and go. I need to get back to relieve my dad."

"TJ, you are a great guy. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

"How often to you masturbate?"

"Really, you are asking me that?"

"Yes. Masturbation can be good. You can learn to control your ejaculation as you masturbate. Bring yourself close, then stop. You can use the squeeze technique if you like. Your homework assignment is to masturbate at least 30 minutes this evening, two 30-minute sessions tomorrow, and 30 minutes Thursday, but only have one orgasm during each masturbation session. Have fun."

* * * * *

Sandy watched TJ dress. She stood to kiss and hug him before he left. Then she picked up the blanket, her phone, dress, and the wrapped condoms and took them up to her room. Sandy folded the blanket and put it away. She wrapped the used condoms in a ball of paper, hung her dress on a peg, and walked down the hall to take a quick shower.

After she had dried off, Sandy realized that she had forgotten to bring clothes into the bathroom, so she was nude when she opened the bathroom door. Her mam had come home and was walking to her room when Sandy opened the door.

"Oops. I forgot to bring my dress into the bathroom with me. Sorry if I gave you a shock."

"Not at all. It has been a while, but don't forget that I have seen you naked thousands of times."

They laughed and went to their separate rooms. Sandy collected the things she needed to spend the night with Julie and put them in her backpack. She also put the ball of paper with the used condoms in the backpack so she could drop them in a garbage can on the way to Julie and John's. She dressed and went downstair.

Sandy sat with her mother. They chatted about their days. After a bit, Sandy asked, "If you don't mind seeing me naked, I prefer to go nude when I can. Would you be ok with me being nude in the house?"

"Are you a nudist now?"

"I guess I am."

"I thought you were embarrassed to be seen naked."

"Not really. You know that I pose nude for the life drawing art class."

"Yes. I had forgotten.

"As far as I'm concerned, you can be naked in the house any time you like except when we have guests over. Who knows, I might join you being nude from time to time."

"That would be fun. Thanks Mom. I love you." Sandy stood and picked up her backpack, "I'll be at Julie and John's tonight. Hope you have a good evening."

"You too sweetheart. I love you."

* * * * *

As usual, Sandy knocked as she opened the door and announced her arrival.

Not as usual, there was a naked woman that Sandy did not know leaning over the arm of the sofa with John fucking her wildly. "Please carry on," she said, as she walked past.

John said, "Hold on Sandy. This is Gloria. Gloria, this is Sandy."

"Nice to meet you," Sandy said brightly before she walked into Julie's room and undressed.

Sandy undressed in Julie's room. Sandy went back into the living room and sat on a straight-back chair, "Do you mind if I watch?"

Gloria looked over at Sandy and said, "Not at all. If you like, feel free to join in." Gloria was a big woman. Not tall, but her boobs were legendary. She had a paunch and a big ass, but John didn't seem to mind at all.

"Thanks for the offer, but for now I'll just watch."

Sandy was sitting with her legs spread wide. Gloria stared at Sandy's vulva, so Sandy decided to give her a bit of a show. Sandy fingered her clitoris gently as she watched John fuck Gloria. With her other hand Sandy played with her nipples. Gloria seemed mesmerized. Or perhaps she was just overwhelmed by the fucking that John was giving her. Gloria groaned, "Oh yeah. That's good. Keep doing that. Oh god. Fuck me harder."

Julie walked in and said, "Hi everyone. I'm going to take a shower to wash off the day. I'll be out in a few."

Sandy waved at Julie, but John and Gloria just kept fucking, grunting, and moaning. Gloria shouted, "I'm going to cum and started bouncing up and down. John plowed her as hard as he could. Within 20 seconds John shot his cum into Gloria with a final push and a deep groan.

When Julie came out a few minutes later, John had laid down on the floor next to the sofa and Gloria had not moved. Sandy got up to hug and kiss Julie. Sandy said, "It's so good to see you."

"Same here. Shall we sit?

"Let's. How about if I sit back down on this straight-back chair and you sit on me?"

Sandy sat and Julie straddled her face-to-face. They kissed and hugged. Sandy said, "I love the feel of your tits on my chest. How about if you tell me about your weekend while we sit?"

"Ok. On Sunday John and I went to the beach with Cassandra and Oscar. It is after the main season so there weren't many people, yet the water was still warm enough to swim.

"Afterward we had a cookout at Cassandra and Oscar's house. It was a good day. Of course, I worked yesterday and today. Do you want me to tell you about all the times that John and I fucked since we last saw you?"

"Only if you want to. But I'm especially curious whether you fucked when you were at the beach."

"Not at the beach, but in the back seat of the car on the way home and again in Cassandra and Oscar's back yard."

"You are so naughty."

"How about your naughty self, Sandy?"

"You know that Tom and TJ came to dinner Sunday. My mom and Tom left right after dinner, so TJ and I hung out in my mom's back yard. We had a repeat of the first hike debacle. The difference was that after TJ licked up his cum he gave me cunnilingus. He did a pretty good job too for his first time.

"After that I gave him his first blowjob, which lasted about 5 seconds. We chatted a bit and then I tried having sex with him. He lasted about 1 nanosecond.

"I feel so lucky that you and John have been so willing to teach me about sex that I decided to do the same for TJ.

"I spent Monday night with Lisa. That was intense. She really liked watching you, John, and me have sex. She was so intrigued with your toy that she bought one for herself. She also wanted to try it to see if she would want sex with a guy.

"I wore the toy first and fucked her in the missionary position and doggy style. After dinner I made her wear the toy and I fucked her cowboy and squatting. Let's just say that it put us both out of commission for the rest of the night.

"TJ came over for a bit this afternoon. I gave him another practical sex course in the backyard before my mom got home. We used the squeeze method and the stop and wait method to help him delay ejaculation. He improved a lot. Over an hour-and-a-half he had 5 orgasms. In the end he was able to fuck me for several minutes before he came."

"Oh wow! You have been naughty."

John and Gloria had started to stir. John got up to his knees and said, "I need a shower. Would you care to join me, Gloria?"

John took Gloria by the hand, and they walked together into John's room.

"Who is she?" Sandy whispered.

"One of John's old girlfriends. She came back to town yesterday and will leave tomorrow. None too soon if you ask me."

Sandy chuckled. "I never feel that you are jealous when John and I fuck, but it seems that you have a different feeling about Gloria."

"Most definitely. You and I are friends. I love you dearly. Plus, you have sex with me more often that you have sex with John."

"Does John know how you feel?"

"He is pretty dense if he doesn't."

"I don't have a lot of experience, but everything I've read tells me that guys are oblivious to anything that you don't explicitly tell them."

"Maybe after she has left.

"I'm hungry. You want to help me cook dinner?"

"Of course."

* * * * *

After dinner the four were basking in the afterglow of a good meal. Sandy leaned forward toward Gloria, "It doesn't take a scientist to see that my tits are some of the smallest on the planet and yours are some of the largest. Your mammaries are gargantuan. I would really like to play with them if you don't mind."

"What do you mean?"

"Really? You can't tell me that no one has ever asked to play with your tits.

"Ok. To be more specific; I want to lick your nipples, squeeze your boobs, stroke them and more. I would like to fuck you and rock your world."

As Sandy spoke, Julie and John looked at each other quizzically. But they kept their mouths shut.

"You told John to fuck you harder and harder. How hard is enough for you?

"Do you like nipple clamps, nipple biting, tit slapping? Just a little bit of strong sensation?

"How about cheek slapping, choking, and pinching? I want you to feel like you have been fucked for the century.

"How about fisting? Pussy, ass, both at the same time?

"Tell me what you have dreamed about, and I will make your dreams come true. Are you game?"

"But how are you going to fuck me? You don't have a dick. Do you have a strap-on?"

"Neither, but my good friend has a toy that she might let me borrow. Let me just say that your life will never be the same after I fuck you. Are you ready/"

"Yes. I am ready."

"Good. Julie, John, and I are going to clean the kitchen. Get mentally prepared for what is about to come.

"John, you are drying."

Gloria sat alone at the table while Sandy, Julie, and John cleaned up after dinner. Julie knew that Sandy was up to something, but she didn't know what. John was oblivious and just dried dishes that didn't go into the dishwasher as they came to him. Gloria was both apprehensive and anticipatory.

* * * * *

They moved to the living room. Sandy and John moved the coffee table and spread out a blanket while Julie got the toy. Gloria looked nervous. Julie came into the living room and handed Sandy the toy and lube. Sandy kissed Julie and whispered, "I love you," in Julie's ear.

12