Sandy, an Older Woman

Story Info
An older woman's husband loses a bet. Or does he?
4.1k words
4.53
24.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honest to God, I never saw it coming. I'm fairly clueless in these matters, or so my husband says, and it just doesn't occur to me that someone, anyone, would plan something like this. And he, my husband I mean, is probably right. I don't walk around thinking about sex all the time, and it takes my husband, or, rarely, some other man, to put the idea of sex into my head. Now, he, my husband I mean, again, says that he thinks about it all the time. He says he'll spend the entire day dreaming about me. I really don't believe that, but he insists it's true. Sometimes I feel sorry for him because he has all these ideas about sex and only me to put them to use on. I enjoy it, I guess, but I think he'd like more quantity and quality, and I'm sometimes tired or cranky or preoccupied, and he has to work at it. Anyway, all that is to say that what happened was not something I expected. I'm just not built that way.

Besides, we're well into our fifties. Almost sixty! If something like this happens in your life, you'd expect it to have happened long before now. I don't know, maybe older couples have a kind of sexual renaissance when their kids are all grown and gone. First of all, you don't have to worry about feeding them and meeting their other needs, which frees up a lot of time and saves a lot of energy that can be put to use doing other things. Second of all, you don't need to worry about whether they can hear you. Sex around here has certainly gotten noisier.

So, on this Sunday evening, I was caught unaware. I want to say "with my pants down", but they weren't down. They were right where they were supposed to be. As was the rest of my clothing. I was totally minding my own business, moving about the house, doing laundry, putting clothes away, and getting ready for the coming week. My husband, Dan, and his best pal, Tim, were in the family room watching what I was hoping would be the last of several football games they'd watched that day. They hadn't wanted to leave the television so we had pizza and beer for supper while they screamed at the TV, which is something I've never quite understood. After two beers, which is enough to make me more than slightly buzzed, I still didn't understand it.

I was busy in our bedroom, doing my best to put clothes away and get organized. I had just closed the bottom drawer of my dresser, stood up and turned around, and there was Tim standing five feet away.

Tim is a nice guy. He's married to Gina, a friend of mine, who would have been there also were she not visiting her mother who was having health problems. I'd promised her that I would feed Tim while she was gone, though she likely had something in mind that was healthier than pizza and beer. But that was what the men wanted, and that's what they got. Tim is also good-looking, like Gina, who turns much younger heads when she walks down the street. He's taller and wider than Dan, and I've often looked at him with a pleased eye. And I don't mean that in a prurient way, it's just that he is a pleasant person to look at. On top of that, he has a pleasant way about him, and I've always enjoyed his company. If I really think about it, I'd have to admit that there has been a time or two when, for one reason or another, we found ourselves alone together, and I had wondered, a time or two, what I would have done if he'd reached out and grabbed me. See? Dan is wrong. I do think about sex sometimes. But I'm not sure I even realize it. Anyway, he never reached out and grabbed me, so I didn't have to make a decision, and it doesn't matter.

In any event, there he was, and there was something on his mind.

"Hi, Sandy. Dan said I should check out your new mattress. We need a new one, too."

Well, it's kind of weird to have your friends check out your mattress, but what was I going to say?

So I said, "Oh. Yeah. Dan really likes it. And it was so inexpensive." It was one of those mattress in a box foam deals that gets delivered to your door and you open it on the bed and it expands slowly to its full size. Fortunately, I'd changed the sheets and made the bed earlier. I think he was planning on actually getting in it.

"Do you mind?" he said.

Well, what was I going to say after Dan had sent him up to "check it out?"

So I said, "No, of course not."

With that he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, took off his shoes and his socks, stood up, pulled back the covers, and lay on the bed.

Now, why I stood there and watched him, I just don't know. I should have found something to do somewhere else, but my feet wouldn't move. And I couldn't remember the last time I watched a man other than Dan get into bed, and I was, uh, fascinated. No, not fascinated, but interested somehow. I mean, I was glued to the spot while Tim turned back the covers and got into our bed. Was I thinking about getting in with him? No, I wasn't, consciously, but something made me watch, unblinkingly.

"Wow, it's really comfy. But all mattresses are comfy at first. Do you like it?"

I was trying really hard not to say something either suggestive or stupid. I was more than aware that I was talking to a man in bed who was not my husband. It didn't matter that I wasn't in bed with him. It was still weird. But I remained transfixed. Furthermore, one of the very noticeable changes this mattress had engendered was in the arena of sex. Dan and I had liked how it was nice and firm underneath, usually, me. It didn't bounce up and down with us like a typical mattress. But I wasn't about to mention this delightful feature to Tim. I came close to it, though, and said something nearly as stupid.

"Oh, yes. It doesn't transmit motion like an innerspring mattress. One person can move around or get in or out of bed without disturbing the other." Dumb, really dumb.

"Really? We have big problems with that. Show me."

At this point, I still don't think I was consciously thinking of sex. But I was mildly alarmed. Tim was asking me to get in bed with him. Something in my brain warned me against it, even if I hadn't realized that it would be a very sexually-charged thing to do.

"What, you mean get in and out of bed? Right now?"

"Well, get in bed and bounce around so I can see what you are talking about. And if not now, when would you like to do it?"

Now I felt foolish. What was I worried about?

Tim scooched over and I sat on the edge of the bed for a second, then I swung my legs up onto it and lay down, my head on the pillow.

"OK. Now bounce around."

"Like this?" I bounced my hips and bottom on the bed, much like a fish on dry land. After a couple of seconds, I stopped. And there I was lying in our bed with another man. I looked over at Tim and wondered what Dan would think of that.

"Wow," Tim said, "That's amazing."

I was about to leap out of the bed when Tim said, "Let me see what it's like in our typical sleeping position," and abruptly threw his leg across my hips and his arm across my chest and snuggled his body right up against mine. His mouth was inches from my ear. OK, now I was thinking of sex. His body was warm and firm, his arm was lying on my breasts and his thigh was firmly in place across my thighs. I swear to God I could feel a growing bulge in his pants against my thigh. Who wouldn't think of sex in my position?

And I wasn't the only one, because, without my noticing, Tim had unbuttoned a button on my blouse. In an instant, he slipped his hand inside my blouse and cupped my breast. I don't know. Maybe that is his and Gina's typical sleeping position and it just wouldn't have been the same if he didn't have a breast to hold onto. I was about to say something, or leap out of bed, or say, "Stop that, Tim!" when I looked up and saw Dan. He was standing right at the side of the bed, looking at me, with Tim's hand inside my blouse. I was stunned into speechlessness and immobility. He flabbergasted me with what he said.

He said, "I lost a bet."

"You what?"

"I lost a bet. A football bet. Tim won. You were the bet. I'm sorry. It was a stupid bet. There was no way the Colts could win, but they did."

I tried really, really, hard to maintain my composure while I had this conversation with Dan as Tim caressed my breast. And I tried really, really, hard to sound indignant when I said, rather loudly, "Dan, you can't bet ME without my permission!"

It's difficult to sound indignant when a man who is not your husband is doing his best to arouse you, your husband is watching, and when, really, the idea that your husband would bet you was just a little bit titillating. It was out of my control, really. I didn't have to make a decision as to the rightness or wrongness of what was happening. My husband lost me in a bet. I must succumb, right? I mean, there wasn't anything I could do except submit to sex with a man that I found quite attractive, thank you very much.

"No, you're right, I shouldn't have. It was wrong of me." Dan bent over me, kissed me full on the lips, a luscious kiss of my favorite kind. I think those two beers were really affecting me because I kind of felt sorry for him. Poor Dan had lost a bet and he felt bad. I tried to lift my hand to put behind his head and kiss him harder. It was then that I noticed my arm couldn't move.

I wouldn't tell this to anyone I know, but underneath the mattress, Dan and I have a little something I call the tie-ups. Once in a while, Dan will strap me to the bed with these and have his way with me. I don't like to admit that I like it, but I do. I wouldn't tell my own sister or my best friend about it, but there it is. Dan bought them and it's OK with me. And that's all I'm saying about it.

My arm couldn't move because somehow Dan had pulled out the strap and velcroed it around my wrist. I didn't even see him do it. While I was absorbing my position, Tim removed his hand from my breast, held my other hand tightly, and with his free hand produced the strap on the other side of the bed. He quickly and efficiently strapped my other hand down. There I was, unable to move my hands, the victim of a lost bet, powerless to do anything about the position I was in.

Dan said, "I'm sorry, baby."

Tim said, "I'm not."

I thought, I'm not either, but I had to make this look good. I said, "Dan, I'm going to kill you. Let me go." I pretended to pull at my restraints.

"You don't mean that." As he said that, he reached down and started unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on my blouse.

"Wait, I thought you lost me in the bet."

"I did, but part of the deal was that I stay and make sure you cooperate." With that, he pulled open my blouse. I was wearing a bra that Dan thinks is very sexy.

Tim said, "Mm, very nice."

Dan said, "This is my favorite bra."

I couldn't believe this conversation. It was like I was a piece of meat.

"Are you guys going to talk about me like I'm a slab of prime rib while I pay your debt?"

They ignored me. Instead, Dan pulled my bra up, exposing my breasts, and said, "Look at these." I would have been totally furious if I wasn't totally aroused. I mean, I was totally furious. Madder 'n hell. But, hotter 'n hell, too.

Tim said, "Nice tits."

They are nice tits. I've always had nice tits. I've noticed men admiring my tits since I was seventeen. But for the last thirty years, Dan had been their sole possessor, and that was fine. Now, here I was, tied up on my back, two beers blurring my thoughts, my blouse unbuttoned and my bra lifted, and my husband and his friend staring at, and commenting on, my tits. I could feel my essential parts coming to life, but I felt I should at least make a show of disapproval.

"If you guys don't stop this now, you are going to be sorry."

They acted like they didn't even hear me. Dan sat on one side of me, Tim on the other, and each had that look on his face that men get when they think they are going to get lucky. Their minds are on one track only and it would take an earthquake or a fire to break the spell. If I didn't trust both of them, I'd be worried. But I do, so I wasn't. But I didn't want them to think I was just going to go along with this.

Tim lifted his hand and reached for my nipple and I said, "Don't you dare."

He said, "I won the bet. Dan said you had sexy tits and you do. I won the bet and I'm going to touch them."

He gently touched my nipple with the tips of his fingers. I closed my eyes and could feel my nipple stand up. Fingers brushed my other nipple and I knew they were Dan's. I had two men feeling me up while I lay strapped to my bed. I let out a little moan. I couldn't help it. I tried not to. Then, I felt lips kissing me on each cheek. They moved toward my mouth, and tongues came out, trying to part my lips. I tried moving my head away to thwart them, but they just kept on. Finally, I opened my mouth and sucked a tongue inside. I no longer remember which was which, and after a few seconds I rotated my head and sucked the other tongue inside. I moved my head from side to side, sucking and biting these lips and tongues that were competing for my mouth. After a while, one of the lips and tongues bit and sucked its way down my neck until it arrived at my breast. It licked all around my nipple until my breast was good and wet, and then pounced on the nipple, sucking it into its mouth, nibbling and pinching and sucking until my nipple was big and hard. I tried not to think too hard about having one man kissing my lips and tongue and another kissing my nipple. I didn't want to explode.

Meanwhile I could feel a hand sliding slowly down my belly. It stopped at my pants and traced along the waistband, probing underneath now and then. At this point, I'd have ripped my pants open myself if my hands weren't tied. I didn't have to wait long, though, as I felt another hand arrive at my pants, sliding underneath them and inside my panties briefly. If having multiple hands and mouths on my lips and my tits was arousing, then I don't know how to describe an unrelated pair of hands pawing at my pants and panties, trying to get to my pussy. They may have cooperated or they may have had a lucky accident, I don't know because my eyes had been closed since the beginning, but they undid my button and quickly unzipped my zipper. Both hands shot inside my panties, into my pubic hair. I kept my legs firmly together. I didn't want to make this too easy.

I heard Dan's voice in my ear say "Spread your legs." I spread them and instantly both hands were at my now soaking wet cunt, rubbing and probing. Now I really started to moan. I was tied to my bed with two men kissing me, rubbing my tits, and finger-fucking me at the same time. I moaned. I lifted my hips. I had all I could do not to come.

One of them, I could no longer tell which was which, interrupted his fondling of my various parts long enough to get up on his knees, grab the waist of my pants and pull them off me in a manner that was none too gentle. Once they were off, I spread my legs, no longer having the resolve to put up a false resistance, and whoever pulled them off got between them, pulled my panties aside, and buried his face in me. When his tongue and lips met my clitoris that was it for me, and I came. Loudly. Sometimes that's the end for me, but not this time. As soon as the orgasm subsided, I was working on another one. Both men were now at my cunt, trying to lick it and suck on it. One had a hand up on my nipple, twisting and pinching. I felt another hand sliding two or three fingers inside my cunt while the mouths licked and sucked and bit the insides of my thighs. One of the fingers came out of my pussy and probed around my ass, poking and pushing. When it slid inside, I grunted. Dan always likes it when I make noise when he fucks me. At this point, I simply couldn't help myself. The moaning and grunting were involuntary as these two men competed for my cunt.

One of them gave up and worked his way up my belly, licking and biting, arriving at my nipples which he also licked and bit. He kept coming, licking and biting my neck, until I could feel his cock against my pussy, unable to slide inside because his friend's fingers were already there. I wanted a cock inside me more than I ever have. I could feel the fingers come out and grab the cock and rub it against my cunt. I pushed my cunt at the cock, hoping to get it inside me. It went a little further each time I pushed, until the fingers released it, and it slid inside me. Either it was Tim's cock or Dan's had grown to previously unseen size, as it totally filled my aching cunt. I could feel Tim's big body on top of me, so it had to be his, and I pushed my hips against it on each thrust, with Dan's hand down between us pushing my clitoris every time Tim lunged. I was being fucked hard by a man who was not my husband while my husband assisted. I came again.

Dan reached up and undid one of my hands, and rolled me up onto my side, while Tim tried to keep his cock inside me. Dan slid in behind me, and I lifted my upper leg, giving both of them access to my cunt. Dan's cock was trying to get inside me and Tim's was trying to stay inside. I could feel the two cocks both trying to fuck me. One would get inside, then lose position and the other would slide in. At times they were both pushing against my pussy at the same time, trying to slide inside. I was trembling, having two men trying to fuck me at the same time. I almost wished they would find their way in at the same time.

When Tim's cock was inside, I could feel Dan's cock probing my ass. It wouldn't take long before it found its way in. It's been there before. But I decided I wasn't ready to have one man's cock in my cunt and another man's, even Dan's, in my ass. That was something that would take at least three beers. Besides, I was tired of holding my leg up. So, with all my strength and only one free hand, I rolled onto my back.

The men were, I think, a little surprised, until I said, "Fuck me in my mouth." The increase in the excitement level was palpable, as if I'd said some magic words, and there were a few seconds where they seemed to be negotiating over who got to do what. But, quickly, Tim was back between my legs, spreading them apart, dropping his big body on mine and sliding his cock in me with great enthusiasm, as I said, "Fuck my pussy."

Meanwhile, Dan had crawled up to my head and bent over me so that his cock brushed my lips. As soon as I felt it, I said, "Fuck my mouth," and I grabbed it with my sole free hand and pulled it into my mouth as if I was starving for it. The excitement level went up another notch. I was sucking and licking as hard as I knew how, and moaning as if it was the greatest thing ever. I had one man on top of me just pounding his cock in my cunt, his face buried in my neck, biting and sucking. Just inches away, I had my husband's cock in my mouth, feeling it swell and harden as he neared a climax.

First I felt Tim's cock explode inside me, filling my cunt while Tim hollered into my neck. Then with my tongue I felt Dan's come rise in his cock and violently fill my mouth, strange and exciting as Dan grunted at full volume. And then I slipped over the edge, or, rather, fell off the cliff, and had the longest, most violent orgasm of my life. I made as much noise as either of the men, which is not easy with a mouth full of cock. I kept Dan's cock in my mouth for a minute or two, as it slowly shrank and Dan settled down. Tim didn't seem to be going anywhere, his cock still filling my hole, moving ever so slightly in and out.

It took a few more minutes before all movement ceased. When Tim's cock finally slid out of my pussy, he rolled off me and onto his back. I reached out my free hand and felt his cock, all wet and slippery from me. He let out a little moan and slid off to sleep. Dan thought it would be nice to lick me down there. Maybe he thought it would feel good, and it did. I was a little bit sore and his gentle tongue was soothing. In less than a minute he started to slow down and drifted off to sleep. I was right behind him.

12