Sandy and Frank Ch. 04

Story Info
Daylight and nighttime in the car.
4.9k words
4.6
18.3k
9

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that second episode, there was nothing of the apologetic, "we shouldn't have done what we did" pas de deux of the first time between Sandy and Frank. Sandy had let Frank keep his symbol of success, her panties, and that brief give-and-take clearly proved that she was ok with their extramarital activities and a strong implication that she welcomed more. While they acted completely normal after school started when others were around, there were a few quiet, discreet and brief conversations in which each continued to express their pleasure in that night's activities. More important, there was one time when the relationship between them was made quite clear. I think they both wanted to talk about it - I knew Sandy did - and the chance to do so came up less than a week later.

They had a mid-afternoon seminar together and were headed for their cars when it finished. The lot was full, but no one was around and Frank said, "If you're not in a hurry, why don't we get in my car so we can talk for a few minutes?"

Sandy looked around and saw that they were alone. "Ok, not for long, though. I don't want anyone to see us together like that and get the wrong impression." Then she laughed, "Or actually, the right one!"

Her granting of his trophy as well as those brief, private conversations they had had during the week had removed any questions about Frank's attraction to her and her availability - if there had been any by then. Consequently, sitting in the car and after looking around to confirm that they were alone, he pulled her over and kissed her while running his hand over her tits. "I like these better without a bra. Did I leave any marks on these last Saturday?"

"Well, I'm not covered like the other time, but there are a few."

"Let me see!"

"I don't know. If someone came along it would be bad."

"It's between classes and no one is in sight. You could cover up if necessary."

Finally, after looking around carefully, Sandy replied, "Ok, but it has to be fast." She opened her coat and quickly realized that there was a problem. "Damn, this blouse opens in the back and I can't get to the buttons - and if I did, I couldn't get it fastened in time if someone did come." She thought for a moment and, leaning forward, took her arms out of her coat. Turning her back to Frank, she said, "Unbutton my blouse and unfasten my bra."

Needless to say, Frank was delighted to do so and very quickly, her blouse was open and the bra unfastened. Fearfully looking around for company, Sandy slipped the blouse and bra off completely, slipped her arms back into her coat and leaned back, bare breasted! "There, I can just close my coat if anyone comes."

As she said later, "That was one of the most exciting I had ever done - in some ways even more so than when I showed my tits to him that other time. Deliberately undressing in broad daylight and just leaning back and showing them - just inviting him to feel them. It was a thrill and he certainly accepted the invitation. It was really fun to point out the relatively few marks as he felt me."

"Darn, I didn't think that I had left any evidence this time! Your tits must be very delicate. Is this going to be any problem to you? I know that it had to be difficult last time."

"The last time was pretty bad - I had to hide them for over a week." Giggling, she added, "Actually, I'll admit that I have enjoyed looking at them in the mirror this week, particularly the one just under my left nipple. It's sexy!"

"Well, if you like it and it's sexy, I'll make it last longer!" With that, he bent down and sucked at the same place, deliberately darkening the mark that was already there. "That should last until the next party!" He proceeded to suck her nipples while lightly squeezing both tits."

Suddenly Sandy looked up and realized that people were pouring into the parking lot. "My god, look, it's class change time." She hurriedly pulled away and drew her coat over her exposed breasts. She quickly fastened it, grabbed her blouse and bra and stuffed them in her briefcase, saying, "I've got to go before anyone sees me. I'll see you tomorrow," as she got out and walked to her own car.

It's interesting that a month or so ago, Sandy would have sat in Frank's car for an hour talking, and if someone she knew came along, she would have called them over to join the conversation, never even considering the appearance of impropriety. Now she had something to hide and, in her mind, all eyes were on her. As Hamlet said, "conscience does make cowards of us all."

I was working at my desk in the study when she drove into the garage and I turned to her with a smile when she came into the room. She had a "cat who ate the canary" smile on her face as she grabbed the lapels of her coat, pulled it open, saying "TA DA!"

"Well, it appears that someone lost her blouse and bra! And, it also appears that you ran into something that left a dark mark on your tit. I wonder how that happened. I hope that you weren't assaulted in the seminar."

She proceeded to recount, in detail, her afternoon activities, a recounting of events that demonstrated that they had moved beyond their initial strangeness to a comfortable intimacy - a very pleasant relationship. It's one thing to be seduced, as in the first time, or to be carried away by the situation, as in the second time, but something else to sit in a car in broad daylight and calmly show her tits and let him mark them - and have him say that the mark should last until the next party! Clearly, they both were ready for more, but there were significant question to be answered.

Sandy was a happily married woman and, while she certainly had enjoyed her adulterous interludes, she obviously did not want to get mixed up in any situation that, even remotely, could lead to a triangle problem. She frankly admitted that she would like to continue a purely sexual affair. The question, however, is how Frank saw the situation - was he satisfied with that or did he have romantic ambitions? Of urgent significance, could we be confident that the relationship would remain completely secret with no potential of scandal? A faculty wife having an affair with graduate student would lead to disastrous gossip at best. These things would have to be addressed. Frank and Sandy hadn't talked about anything up to that point, but the dangers were there.

For my part, I was now engaged in a very interesting hobby - watching my wife get screwed and sharing the experience with her. There were many other things going on in our lives, such as classes to teach, classes for her to take, research, meetings - all the minutia of everyday working and school lives. We also had social relationships and obligations, but I have to admit that much of our private conversations had to do with her relationship with Frank and how it could be safely conducted. Actually, the only thing that was not discussed was the issue of morality - it just didn't come up. Maybe that was a weakness on our part, but we saw no one being hurt, certainly not me, so we were concerned only by the practical problems and dangers. I guess it sounds... naive is the word that comes to mind, but it's not quite right. Maybe the right term is unsophisticated, with us seeing this very adult physical relationship almost like a game.

Regardless of the terminology, our conversations were about what she should wear [loose and accessible led the consensus], what she should say [discretion, secrecy emphasized], how to perform for the camera [make sure that she was completely exposed, particularly after intercourse], etc. We both agreed that it was sexy for her to come into the house wearing only her coat. In addition, a reasonably discreet mark or two on her tits would be erotic. In other words, we tried to plan and micro-manage a scenario that didn't need managing, but we had a very good time doing so. Sometimes we acted like a pair of teen-agers, but it was fun!

However, amid all this fun-type thinking and planning, there was one very adult decision - Sandy had better go on the pill rather than relying on her diaphragm! We had used the diaphragm because it provided adequate protection when it was just the two of us - we were just postponing pregnancy until she finished her graduate work. If it didn't work and she got pregnant, we would not be overly concerned. However, if the "affair" continued, spontaneous unprotected sex with Frank or the failure of the diaphragm, might lead to catastrophe!

So, we talked, we planned and we fantasized and we waited for the next experience. A few weeks later another of their parties was planned and we were more than ready - the first time it would be a mutually agreed upon activity. For my part, the only thing that I actually had done, aside from giving her my mortal support, was to buy the digital video camera that she had suggested. In addition, I replaced our 300-watt security light with a 500-watt one. So, we had light, camera and were ready for action!

It was fascinating and very different watching Sandy getting dressed for the party. The first time she was just interested in having a nice outfit, very attractive, that she enjoyed wearing. We both thought that she looked pretty in it and she expected to have a good time and come home and tell me about everything that happened. Sex never entered either of our minds. Of course, as you know, she had a very good time and came home and did tell me everything about being seduced and fucked. The second time, her clothes were more mundane, certainly not provocative, but sex definitely was thought about by both of us - she having decided at the last minute to go prepared to be fucked, me wondering, from the time I delivered her to the party, if that would happen again. Which it did, of course.

Now, the third time, neither of us had any question and we both knew that she was putting clothes on with the full expectation that they would be removed from her body and that she would be virtually naked before she talked to me again. We both anticipated and wanted that to be the evening's program. Still, it was fun to tease her about her illicit intentions.

She came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her garter belt, hose and panties. I remarked that, "It's too bad you can't go like that. You wouldn't have to undress in the car!

"Sure, that would be convenient, but I'm afraid somebody at Judy's might notice."

"That's probably true. Oh, well, Frank can watch you during the party and picture what you'll look like under your clothes."

"Quit talking. You're going to make me nervous! I've never done anything like this before and you're not helping!"

"You could stay home. Or, I could come later and bring you back. Or, of course, someone else could bring you home. No worries, no problems!"

"Now quit it! I'm going to the party, Frank is going to bring me home and fuck me in the car while you watch. I don't know which of us would be more disappointed if something goes wrong!

"Ok, honey, you're right, but you've been jumpy all day and you need to relax. You have no reason to be uptight. You talked to Frank at school today and you know that he is more than eager to be with you after the party and you've made it clear that you are available. If he gives rides to other people you definitely will be last to be delivered. You both want to have sex tonight and there is no one stopping you - especially me. You're even on the pill so you don't have that problem to worry about. You're a very pretty woman who has a date tonight with a man you like! So, calm down and enjoy yourself!"

"I'm trying, but the closer it gets to party time, the more I hear voices from the past defining right and wrong and, damn it, I'm a happily married woman ready to...well, as you said, go on a date with all expectations of having adulterous sexual intercourse with another man. I want to do it, I'm going to do it and, surprisingly, my husband wants me to do it! I not going to let that trace of guilt stop me, but it's still lurking there, waiting to be exorcised. Now, let me get my clothes on and maybe I'll settle down."

She looked very attractive, wearing an ankle-length wrap-around skirt in dark blue with large, modernistic flowers in a random pattern. Her blouse was in a silky material with a scoop neck, closed by three large matching buttons. It was coral color which coordinated with the colors of the flowers in the skirt. Around her neck she wore a costume jewelry necklace with dark blue, half-inch beads. Very chic. Most important, the skirt was held together at the waist in two places, one snap underneath and a hook on top - very easy to undo, exposing her lace bikini panties. The three buttons on the blouse were no real barrier to her braless tits. Our first rule - loose and accessible - was observed.

Finally, she stood in front of me and asked, "What do you think?"

Obviously, she wanted my approval and I could say, with complete honesty, "Honey, you look absolutely lovely! I'm almost jealous that you're going out like that without me. I'm sure that there will be several fellows who would battle for the privilege to drive you home if they thought that you were available!"

She reached down and kissed me, saying, "You're sweet! That's what I needed to hear!" She hesitated and continued, "Only one guy there knows that I'm available, but I wouldn't be if you didn't approve. And I'll end up in bed with you, not him!" She looked away and did something with her hair and, then looked back at me with a sort of bemused expression. "You know, I've figured out something. I'm still nervous, but it not a scared or concerned nervousness. I'm not really worried about morality or anything like that. I figured it out when you said that I'm going out on a date with Frank - that's exactly what's making me uptight! I haven't been out with another man on a date since high school! I've been atwitter all day. It's one thing to go to the party and having something unexpected, or even somewhat expected, happen, but it's another to think that you are dressing up for a man just to be with him - which is exactly what I've been doing!"

"Well, you agreed, in a way, to go out together after the party, so I think that counts as a date. I don't really see anything wrong with a 30+ year old married woman feeling some of those 'first date' jitters. A little nervous anticipation, something significant to look forward to - nothing wrong with that! Come on, now. Get your coat and let's take you to your assignation!"

"Oh, I love you! Let's go!"

We drove to her friend Judy's house and, as she got out, I said, "Have fun and don't forget to call."

"With a grin, she replied, "I'm sure I will! I'll remember." Then, after turning away, she looked back with another grin, "You have fun, too!?"

It was a completely different feel as I returned home. Last time I was numb, not even being aware of the road until I was suddenly at the garage. I had been stunned by Sandy having worn her diaphragm and what it meant. This time she had also put her diaphragm in because she wasn't sure that the pill was effective yet, but there was no question that she needed protection because she was going to be "made," as she called it the first time. However, unlike that traumatic waiting I went through, sitting in the study watching traffic going by, this time she was going to call from the bathroom before they left. So, I drove home, watched TV and waited comfortably rather than hovering, tensely in the study. However, despite my seeming sangfroid, I was more uptight than I let on to Sandy.

It was a unique situation, at least for me that first time, as I lay there waiting for the phone to ring. This time I knew what was going to happen, but that didn't make me any less tense. That was shown by my jumping a foot off the bed, figuratively, at least, when the ring unexpectedly came. My heart was beating rapidly as I picked the phone up, but, fortunately, my voice was under control when I answered.

"Hi, honey, we're leaving in a few minutes. I don't think that anyone else will be with us, so it shouldn't be long."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, no problem and I'm hot already. See you soon! Love you!"

What a mundane conversation between a husband and wife. Who, intercepting it, would guess that the wife was giving the husband a "heads up" that she was sexually aroused and was ready to leave with her lover to have adulterous intercourse? In any case, sometime between fifteen and twenty minutes, the car turned to our driveway and parked in front of the garage.

As they approached, I turned on the security light and illuminated the whole area, particularly the car right beneath the study windows. (The light regularly operated automatically with both a motion and heat detector, but, if the engine cooled off before they were finished, it would go off. This way it would stay on until I switched it off.) I was astounded with the change from the 300 watt to the new 500 watt bulb! I thought that I had seen clearly the last time, but the difference was like the switch from regular to high definition television.

I already had the camera running, and as the car stopped, I used the telephoto lens to fill the viewfinder with just the windshield - or what you could see through it, of course. Fortunately, unlike modern cars, the windshield was not tinted, so the glass was crystal clear. I knew that the camera would be able to record every detail of what was going to happen so I just left it and concentrated on using my eyes to enjoy the show.

Sandy's coat was open and I could see every detail of the flowers on her skirt. In addition, the overlap of the long wrap skirt was pulled apart enough that the dark bands of her stockings and her supporters were showing. Her right hand was resting on her knee as Frank pushed the seat back and, as he reached for her, it went up to rest on his shoulder as they began a long period of passionate kissing.

More significantly, her left hand had been on the seat between them and, as Frank pulled her over, it moved over onto his thigh and her engagement ring and wedding band suddenly were clearly visible. Even the gleaming facets on the diamond were discernible. I will admit that that sudden sight sent a funny, really unidentifiable, shock through me as the symbols of her marriage were so prominently displayed as she prepared to commit adultery. Later, when Sandy saw that of the recording it made her feel guilty while, at the same time, making the whole thing, somehow, more exciting.

The kissing went on for some time as they both were obviously into it. Sandy's hand behind Frank's shoulder kept moving about and her left hand continuously slid up and down his thigh - perilously close to his cock occasionally. His right hand was around her while the left hand was fondling and squeezing her breast through her blouse. Suddenly he pulled his head back and said something to which she obviously agreed. They released each other and Sandy sat up and removed her coat which Frank promptly tossed into the back seat. Without hesitation, she unfastened the three buttons of her blouse and shrugged it off of her shoulders and it joined her coat. Then, instead of just pulling her wrap skirt open, she undid the hook and unsnapped the snap and, without hesitation, raised up enough to let Frank pull it out from under her and sat back naked except for her panties, garter belt and hose.

They continued kissing and fondling for several more minutes until, once again, they separated and Frank opened the door, got out and came around to the passenger side. Without waiting to be prompted, Sandy turned sideways, put her legs up on the seat and lay flat. For the first time, her face was visible as her head went down. It was fascinating to see her expression as she looked up at Frank as he got in and knelt in the foot of the car-it was a smile that was welcoming, affectionate and lustful! She had "hot and ready" written on her face.

12